9 days till the 30th anniversary

>9 days till the 30th anniversary
t-they are going to announce something right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UN0Te7uTi7o
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3PU-cXDDew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe we'll get a Pachinko machine?

They would never do that.

It'll be a pachislot.

way ahead of you
youtu.be/UN0Te7uTi7o

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3PU-cXDDew

did anyone ever rip the cutscenes for the cv3 pachinko?
How do people rip pachinko cutscenes anyway?

fuck.

Anyone play the hardtype hack for sotn yet? It's fucking amazing. it's like a 2d dark souls.

didn't mean to quote.

No love for best cv game?

how young are people on this board if this game isn't being spammed as the greatest cv anymore?

how the fuck is this shit popular in japan. Isn't it just a slot machine?

Because gambling is illegal in japan

I didn't know Cred Forums was this excited for pachinko.

They should have ported the PSP version to PC. Would have sold well.

>Harmony of Despair PC port never

How is he doing that?
I thought I had my Alucard tech down rock solid, but I've never seen this technique.

>thanks for the money suckers

sega and capcom constantly re-release their old games on every console imaginable, sony and Nintendo also keep re-releasing their shit on their propietary consoles. Hell even microsoft does similar stuff with the rare collection and the halo and gears of war games. Meanwhile most konami games that aren't called metal gear are stuck on their original consoles outside of whatever nintendo re-released on the virtual console and you need to own a wiiU for that, and every hd collection they did that isn't called metal gear was shit that barely worked.
I would buy a konami classics collection in a heartbeat but I guess they have some kind of disdain for videogames at this point

It really does feel like Konami is spiteful toward the video game community, especially after everyone sided with Kojima.

>5$