I NEED NOURISHMENT

I NEED NOURISHMENT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5sKMipORAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only faggots watch egoraptor.

I guess I'm a proud "faggot" then.

That was seriously the gayest fucking post I've ever seen, please off yourself.

hey dudes
Did you ever, um, like
*snickers*
Hehe
Notice that video games....
Aren't like real life?

>tfw I found metal gear awesome the pinnacle of hilarious when in was 16
>watch it at 27
>not funny

Well fuck

Wow

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm egoraptor and shove a cucumber up my ass

lmao

>PokeAwesome was pretty funny
>PokeAwesome 2 was steaming hot garbage
how

yes you are

>believing in any form that this mindless childish "animation" tripe is legitimate entertainment
Your parents made a mistake.

ego

>>>/reddit/

Next you'll tell me it's totes manly to suck dick and watch your wife get fucked by other men, I just "don't get it", that we're all just too "out of touch".

arin figured out he could make money just by saying poop in front of a camera instead of doing the thing that got him to be popular in the first place

this was his last good animation

>Girl-Chan in Paradise finale never

In a way i'm kind of relieved.
Arin would just ruin it, he's no longer Egoraptor.

> Cred Forums - Video Games

KYS

>lol you like dudes dude XD

Get gassed you disgusting faggot.

There's nothing gay about sucking a dick because women do it.

can i appear on the screencap now

Stop.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're underage because I used to be a dumbass and say that when I was 11. Which by the way you have to be 18 or older to post here

If there's a flaw to this logic, I haven't found ir yet.

I'm 23.

That's really fucking sad then

I still kinda chuckle when he grows an eyebrow tree.

I still like it. It helps when you treat egoraptor and Arin like two different persons

>tranny commiting suicide
Nothing of value was lost

Indeed.

Careful, you'll hurt yourselves on that edge

yeah you're right, how could I? That wasn't at all progressive of me

youtube.com/watch?v=e5sKMipORAc

Where did it go so wrong?

Hi Arin.
You were cool once. Just remember the good ol' days.
Don't cry that it's over. Smile that it happened. :)

What.

"She" probably already had social problems and mental instability, due to the nature of these people, and it is evidenced by the despair of it to get laid. These people make no good to the healthiness of a society and the people around it.

>you will never have sex
phew

just PM me your address OP and I'll send you some dinner I just finished making; its meatloaf and fries

jesus dude

what the hell

Sent :^)

Literally kill yourself, to be fairly honest familia.

I actually still like the first pokeawesome.

I mean venusaur

Was Egoraptor ever funny or were we just young

Fucking faggot.

Egoraptor will always make money because there will always be a steady stream of 12-14 year olds with lewd low end humor that find him funny. When they grow up and learn how much of a tool and unfunny he is... there will be a new batch of 12-14 year olds to eat it up.

It's not wrong to like Egoraptor if you are a kid, it's liking him as an adult that's bad.

I think we were young and his type of humor wasn't as painfully common as it is now

why would s/he black out the name if s/he was going to die anyway
is /lgbt/ seriously 3 years old already?

>is /lgbt/ seriously 3 years old already?
user why

Is it wrong to want to fuck Suzy in the anus because I imagine her as a well put together trans-guy.

Like her still intact dick flopping around as a bang her tight little asshole that Arin didn't get to yet. Her make up leaking all over the place, layer after layer of foundation, revealing the very masculine face hidden underneath

Don't worry Suzy... your secret is safe with me. Mortimer was her birth name when she was assigned a male.

>trusted someone and almost fell in love with that person
>that person gives you a life-threatening disease
Jesus man that's fucked up

L

O

Mutilating your dick into a huge, gaping hole won't make you a woman. Neck yourself.

We were young. There was no Internet when we grew up. (More) people have the opportunity to overdose on humor now and access the very best of any sort of fiction.

In high school I discovered webcomics, the early webcomics before everyone and their mother had webpages; when Facebook was for college students only. Blew my fucking mind. Today, those same webcomics are just terrible or gone.

I went back and re-watched all those videos on Newgrounds and they just don't hold up. I seriously think that if it wasn't for the Internet we wouldn't have gotten a show like South Park, followed by Family Guy and finally something as polished as Rick and Morty. I think it's very possible that Ren and Stimpy could have been the edgiest thing ever. I think instead of a bunch of idiots who still watch the Simpsons, EVERYONE would still be watching the Simpsons.

Back then, it was possible to have all the hentai. Literally all of it. Can you believe that?

That being said, Metal Gear Awesome is still brutally accurate.

I beg to differ. What was lost was somebody who could have had a healthy life if they sought mental help instead of surrounding themselves with enablers. I think it's sad to see transgender people die because they're just mentally ill people being betrayed by the people around them who humor their illness.

You don't cure a paranoid schizophrenic by ensuring them that everyone is, in fact, out to get them.

L OR S

gIVE ME SOMe (yoUS)'s

>like 2 better when they were still fresh
>like 1 better now
I still don't understand why this is.

here senpai

>2008
This faggot is probably already dead.

(Me)

how is
getting so much fucking attention
jesus are you idiots that bored

>I guess I'm a proud "faggot" then.

And I guess i'm the cook faggot

Holy fuck he hasnt made a cartoon in over a year and when he did it was some gay collab music video

JUST?

Go to bed Arin

Both.

ive grown out of him now but i still like the older parodies because that side of the internet is basically dead now since its just easier to do lets plays.

>being this "gay"

Both. His Ayyylien girlfriend sucked away his lifeforce and now only makes shitty LPs

Put me in the screencap