Persona 5

Can the user who posted all the screenshots of the costumes post them here?
I only saved this one

sent ;)

Never mind fixed it
:-)

Huh

>Catherine costumes

thats actually very neat

Not that user but I saved them.

what are the persona games even about? It seems like generic high school VN anime stuff. I know it's got the SMT demons in there though, but like... I don't get it.

Oh this one will be popular with the fujos

Woah lad.

Dungeon crawling and generic high school VN anime stuff.

I like this one

The last one.

just watch a fucking video or something you loser
Plenty of P5 footage already

damn son, that's awesome

You missed the P3 and P4 uniform

>no demonica costumes. Dropped

He didn't post them in the thread I was in, so I didn't get them.

This one is nice.
Ryuuji fits in that uniform

>watch video
>it's all in some fucking retard language
no thanks, i'd rather someone actually explain, because it seems like a VN, so i'm curious why it's on here and not /vg/.

Oh you are just shitposting
Okay
take another (you) then

It's a jrpg with vn elements.
It's like a high school simulator, but I'd suggest giving it a go. Really, start with Persona 3 FES and if you like it go for Persona 4, if you have a vita play Golden.
Then by the time you're done you'll be like the rest of us and you'll have to wait for the localized version of persona 5

So you have no response, got it.

Now that's more like it, Any reason not to start with the first 2 or is it just that they're dated?

They're more dated, but if you want, try them
My favorite 2 are 3 and 4.
you've probably played other SMT games, the combat is relatively the same.
Fuse demons, get them from fights you don't talk to them, you get them randomly after battles.
In terms of social links, I like Persona 4's better, but that's because I'm a waifu fag. If you're one you'll enjoy the game 10x more.

>Not posting the girls costumes

lnobody cares

He didn't have them unlocked at the time.

Persona games are enjoyable for the high school setting, the social links (characterization and conversations), the OST and general anime comfiness.
The story and gameplay aren't the strongest but the other elements are strong enough to carry the game.