ITT: Games that are overrated simply because they are exclusives

ITT: Games that are overrated simply because they are exclusives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VSZpPl4CR0
youtube.com/watch?v=VYMnOm8ec_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously. Even as multiplats Souls games are just okay. They can be fun, but really they are just okay and will be forgotten in the future.

Ur mum is exclusive to me

Aren't you supposed to post an image that applies to the thread?

But it deserves every bit of praise it gets

It eventually got ported, but is was a garbage D-tier shooter that people only pretended was good because it was originally on the 3DS. Nobody would've given this shit a second glance if it released on PS3 or 360 first.

OP here, I meant underrated, sorry.

you are not me

Bloodborne WILL be getting a PC release. Just fucking wait.

I REPEAT

BLOODBORNE

WILL

GET

PC

RELEASE!

so... this is the power... of Bloodborne...

youtube.com/watch?v=-VSZpPl4CR0

The only reason anyone even pretends to like them is for e-cred

There's a reason no one outside of the internet gives a shit about them and there's a reason any criticism of them is met with "git gud" or in the case of Sonyggers, a yellow face

someone post that autistic gif of the fat guy watching a walkthrough of bloodborne

I am myself but you are not me pretending to be me but you are yourself

POST ALL THE MEMES YOU WANT

NOTHING WILL CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

stop lying you are pretending to be me saying I am myself when you are myself.

Aah

This isn't even the easiest way of doing the boss. Just get good at parry and he's ez. Still a really great introduction to the game though.

Not even common sense?

Try that shit on any other boss. He's literally the first one, that isn't basically a tutorial

BD as well.

Every exclusive of the past 3 years on most consoles. I pretty much just buy and sell consoles to try them everytime they release a new game. Been broke lately, regret this habit. They were all unmemerable and medicore. I keep memories from wonderful moments. None here.

Every nintendo game

Killzone 2

It was literally just CoD with input lag.

The only common sense is that it will be released on PC along with a Demons Souls remaster.

And I will pirate it

Kek yeah right, only nintenyearolds and shitposters defend that garbage

Actually Bloodborne might be the best game I've ever played in my life and I'm 26.
This game was the biggest disappointment of the year it released, it catered so after the 2na chapter and killed itself. The class system is great though, ripped straight from FFV.

>replying seriously to a b8 thread

Bloodborne is great though, I thought it was a meme when I bought it but I was pleasantly surprised that it was more than just a meme.

Then why hasn't the thread been pruned?

Bloudbourne is god tier but gets more praise than what is deserves simply because there's nothing else on the psquadruple.

Because you keep replying seriously

But you just replied to me dude, so does that mean it's o k?

It means I want to enlighten your newfag ass

The whole library of the 3DS

youtube.com/watch?v=VYMnOm8ec_w
so.... this is the power... of Bloodbornes hardest boss... woah

Kid Icarus and MonHun are decent.

Everything else, pretty much. I even found 3D Land to be pretty dull despite loving 3D Mario.

>Glitch
(You)

user I'd love nothing more than to join you on that endeavor but it will never happen

_
______
___
_____
__
______
____
____

>d-doesnt count!

I don't think it worked, too much (you) coming back at me.

If you buy a console with only one game, you cling to it like a tick to a bull's testicles. That's essentially sonybronies and dark souls.

I seriously wish that BB was a multiplat so that we could avoid all this shitposting. Thankfully, /bbg/ is somewhat decent.

Yes a glitch doesn't count retard. If you want (You's) go to Cred Forums

>Dark souls is exclusive
You could at least put more effort into it

nah, i have every system, and I still think bloodborne was great

It's a great game though. I don't even have a PS4 anymore, but BB was easily the only good Souls game and the best game this gen even though it was fucking slideshow.

>only one game
best meme on Cred Forums

I hate Sony and its retarded fanbase with a passion.
But after being gifted a PS4 and buying Bloodborne because of peer pressure, I've found it actually lives up to the hype and even surpasses it.
I liked it more than Dark Souls, I even liked it more than my previous number one favourite game I thought would never get topped, Pikmin 2.
Sorry man, sonyggers won with this one, I ain't going to argue that.

>Wouldn't be overrated if it wasn't exclusive
Pcucks everyone HAHAHAHA