Protagonist is actually evil

>Protagonist is actually evil
What other videogames do this?

Not enough.

But the Overlord series. You pillage things and get wenches. Build an evil army. Kill God I'm pretty sure.

Disgaea.

All of them.

not really though, they asspull both games with you having to fight a bigger ancient evil than yourself so you end up being a shitty antihero thats the lesser of two evils.

Reimu isn't evil

>implying that I didn't save the redhead, purge Xana, and kill my father every playthrough

>Purging Xana
scum

She's manipulative as fuck. You're doing yourself a favor by booting her.

That one Escape flash game.

This game looks so nice, but feels so unpolished.

What are you on about? It's combat mechanics feel insanely good.

Alice should have been the protagonist.

it was a buggy mess no doubt but the patches they released got rid of all of the really bad shit and the combat is by far one of the best experiences you can ever have and it's well worth playing

Pic unrelated then?

Yes she is

this one

This one.

Well thats just not true

Maybe val but thats more of him being a massive hypocrite than really being evil

Warcraft 3

>seeing her menu face in the statue hallway

Fantastic Game

Fable II

So this.... is the power.... of NISA.....

That's not even what it actually means

How can you fuck up this badly?

>belife

Too lonely.

>Alice sees an Incident begin
>"None of my concern."
>sips tea, closes curtain

Seija should be the protagonist

Alice cares about incidents, she investigated it in SWR. You can tell in SWR which characters would care and which would give no shits (Yuyuko, Suika, Komachi)

She was promised "benefits" with Marisa if she helped there, though.

Your other thread got deleted, 2hu fag.

Iku>Tenshi
Alice>Marisa
Yuyuko>Youmu
Satori>Koishii
Kanakp>Suwako
shit>Byakuren
Eirin>Kaguya
MIMA!>Shinki

Minecraft

MGQ.

>protagonist is actually evil the entire time
>even though you thought he had good and heroic intentions

I fucking love this kind of shit. You were thinking backwards the entire time, and you thought the antagonist was the bad guy and the protagonist was the good guy when it was really secretly the other way around.

>reimu is evil
i love this secondary meme

>secondary

who are you quoting

I'm quoting this post

Which 2hus could you accidentally cross paths with and not end up dead?

Lunatic mode: Which ones would go out of their way to save you if you were in trouble?

Kogasa

It's great when a deviantartist learns Japanese.

what games do this? never played a game where the protag is evil

Reimu did NOTHING wrong

obligatory

>took away the healt that his sick crippled little brother got.
>took away the confidence of a albino girl.
>killed the mom of his friend.

And the only reason for that was because they weren't born on that world, if you were born on africa and went to america for a better life, marche would kill you because you don't belong there.

she obviously has no idea what kind of job she has or the consequemnces of doing/not doing it

I want to nibble the exposed portion of his legs.

Not like that universe was worth living in to be honest.
>die, get reborn then die and be reborn again doing the exact same shit you did the previous 164579 times
>always a fixed amount of people at any one time due to souls being limited
>gods being dicks everywhere

>literally the only competent character in the entire franchise who actually gets off their ass when youkai are doing stupid shit that will fuck everything up for everyone AGAIN is evil for doing so
If it were me I would be a lot more fucking sick of it than she is let me tell you

Slayers SNES.

You're actually an evil clone of Lina Inverse. Coincidentally, this actually makes you a better person than her, everyone admits you're more likable, and at the end, you tell her how much of a godawful cunt she is.

What did Orange do to deserve it.
Tell me, o wise non-secondary.

Revya did nothing wrong.

fuck you for reminding me, i was about to replay .flow and Mad Dad and now i wanna replay this

Reminds me about Evil Tom Preston and how it is a pretty chill character in comparison with the original.

Non canon :^)

>it's a "good guy is actually the villain and the villain is actually a good person" episode

eh, it takes a little less than an hour if you remember everything.
I haven't played all the way through Mad Father, I should get around doing that.
jesus christ, I didn't even know about it until I watched a video later.

>hazama in the same level as MoFo Patches
>yurt that low

could you explain yourself, dear user?

Resonance

Ive always liked Soul Nomad for this. You go through the game once but on NG+ it's almost an entirely new game(not dlc) since you can kill all your previous party members right from the start and give in to the evil voice that was bothering you the whole time in the first run through.
New story, new powers, it's really cool.

I choose to believe Revya remembers the previous playthrough and knows from the start what a manipulative bitch who's responsible for all the suffering in the world that Layna is.

I was not ready for how fucking dark that route became

Gimme some games that do this, mang. I love this shit too.

How can the BFF Empire possibly be dark?

You're crazy.

Furi.

I don't think any other game's ending hit me this hard. The fact that this motherfucker completely and utterly fucks over her only friend with no repercussions whatsoever and gets away with it. God damn why is the creator such a sadistic faggot

Well it's very memorable at least.

I fucking hate that in just about every form of media people only want to see "good guy" characters as the protagonists. The worst we will get is some brooding reluctant hero or some guy with a troubled past who through the course of the story does exactly what your goody two shoes hero would do anyway.

Not that I want some edgelord protagonist, but why can't we have guys that are just looking out for their own interests or pursuing their own goals that doesn't necessarily have to mirror the current standards of morality? Are both audiences and creators to pussy to have a protagonist that they cannot identify as a good guy? Stuff like this , for example.

I mean not that these stories don't exist, they're just so rare compared to the "good versus evil but good will inevitably win anyway so there's nothing at stake" drivel that we see every day.

To be honest you don't really get either anymore

Actual heroic characters aren't particularly popular anymore outside of like JRPGs

It's a shame because there seems to be this mentality now that something isn't 'realistic' unless you completely ban genuinely kind/heroic characters from existing (psychopaths and blatantly selfish people are fine though) which is far more ridiculous honestly and far more artificial.

Hit me too hard

If reimu killed every yokai she came across they why to the reappear in later games?