It's f'ing Marveñ vs. Capcom, user.

Marvel*
Fuck

MvC 1 > MvC 2 >>> MvC 3

>oldest brother ran Spidey/Venom
>next oldest ran Strider/Jin
>kid me ran Megaman/Chun-Li
>all 3 of us liked Wolverine to some extent or another

Those were good times. It's been like 15 years since I played this game, though.

Back then I bought this game solely because it had playable Eddie Brock Venom in it.

Fuck no, MvC1 gets shittier the better you are at it. The hidden characters make MSS look like Roll-Servbot-Dan.

No

My nostalgia for it is just too fucking strong, I can't let go.

It had the best music, and the best characters (which didn't appear in the sequels).

>We want to eat your brain
To this day, I'm still not sure if that even was a thing in the comics

that's what makes it fun user.
youtube.com/watch?v=7vcJ4YYTpNI

It was.

It's something he says but how often it actually occurs depends.

Posting better symbiote

>they got rid of venom in 3
>and Captain Commando
>and Jin

Fucking why?

Build it

PUTO, A QUIEN USABAS?

MI EQUIPO ERA RYU Y JIN

GET A JOB

What is this fine looking game?

It's do your job, man

Poor Marveñ has to fight all of Capcom.

>My Balloon

THE POWER OF

VILLIAN

So are they.

Left is Big Boss.
Right isn't Venom.

It happened. Read The Hunger.

"I am you and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go."

Isn't Venom a good guy now?

Does anyone care about all the people he/she's killed?

Mah nigga. About time someone else knows about that three parter.

Shit was awesome.

I don't keep up with Marvel, but last I checked, the symbiote is with Flash Thompson. and is more or less a good guy

>tacticool bullshit
>Idiotic Thompson ad host
>Klyntar
Do not get into marvel, man.

Take your shit taste and go, Tacticool was the best Venom has been since Lethal Protector. And then Marvel decided to let Bendis have a go and ruin everything.

>Does anyone care about all the people he/she's killed?

Does anyone in the Marvel Universe care about all the people the Punisher's killed?

Bendis had a go at writing Venom and ruined everything?

that's my fetish

I actually didn't like MvC2 that much. The vast majority of the roster are not seriously viable at all and I feel as though it moves too fast, to the point where one of the more optimal strategies is to hyper jump all over the place and kick as Cyclops.

Sure, at top level play it gets pretty exciting but anything below that is just a cluster fuck. I guess it's tons of fun between friends who have no idea what they're doing but so are a lot of games.

MvC3, I feel, is pretty damn well balanced, outside of Chris G's fucking bullshit shenanigans. Even besides Morrigan, certain characters have really, really strong and annoying zoning tactics. Aside from that though, I feel like it's pretty well made and the lower tier characters are generally balanced by having higher health and being easier to use.

MvC1 is pretty basic and I like the simplicity of it. If you have know how to break the game, though, then it stops being as fun, especially when you start messing with the secret characters. I think I remember Red Venom being insanely broken.

Yeah, the guy who wrote Venom and ruined everything? That was Bendis.

How do you ruin Venom exactly?

Bendis? The writer?

By retconning the planet of the symbiotes to actually be a peace loving race and that Venom is only crazy because reasons.

There was nothing to be ruined to begin with
>best venom
>Drugging the symbiote
Even Angelo was better than this dumb fuck

My guess is shattered dimensions

low tier MvC2 is great fun

youtube.com/watch?v=7-7suefXOTA

>Even Angelo was better

user now I know you're just trolling

By making him join the Guardians of the Galaxy

You see Frank only kills people who are guilty of some sort of crime

Venom doesn't have that excuse

Eddie never ate brains. The Venom suit wanted to but he held it back and would threaten to do it because it's scary.

Now Mac. The suit was in full control of him and ate lots of brains, as well as every other part of a human.

Flash has never eaten any part of a person I believe. He's off fagging around in space though and I stopped following.

If they can pull off explaining Banner subconsciously acted on the Hulk's mind to calculate all his destruction so that he never ever hurt a single random civillian, they can make something up for Frank and Venom too

>Be small time pot dealer

>Walk into alleyway in New York

>Get shot by some autist wearing a skull in an alleyway

>Muh Family, Crime doesn't pay, etc.

>Marvel heroes do nothing while this "hero" would probably kill someone for stealing a candy bar

Such a just and noble crusader

Flash only lost control once, and the suit reverted back to the classic Brock style, but got his ass handed to him by Anti-Venom

In retrospect, Venom was a fantastic addition to MvC. It got me really interested in the series for the first time since CotA.
Venom alone almost made up for most of the roster being copypasta from previous games.

This argument would hold more weight if it wasn't for the fact that most writers have Punisher kill murderers, rapists, and human traffickers

Pot dealers are indirectly related to murder, that's a shitty comparison

Hey give me a break, I haven't played this game in the arcade since 2000 or something.

Punisher is an allegory for the war on drugs, bud.
Did you get grounded by your parents for smoking potty-pot?

You should give fightcade a chance

>Loiter
>get shot

WEE R VENNUM

>This argument would hold more weight if it wasn't for the fact that most writers have Punisher kill murderers, rapists, and human traffickers

So why doesn't he kill guys like Kingpin who run criminal empires built on shit like that?

Fun fact: Philippines' current president is getting all the small time pot dealer shot up in some small alleyway

Fun fact 2: the only people who are bitching about it are starbucks drinking vape hippies in america

how I into MvC

Why is carnage stronger than venom anyway? Venom is much more iconic.

Carnage's host was an edgelord serial killer, so he just goes with the symbiote. Venom's various hosts usually were against mindless killing. Hell, Venom is now a hero.

kinda sad that this is still the best venom voice. every other venom voice has been shit. especially when they do that "alien synth" type voice for him.

1: Golden war machine and red venom
2: any mutie scum
3: hack your save to Play as galactus online

No one cares about your shithole, buddy.

Kingpin has the strongest plot armor in the Marvel Universe and its infuriating. No one who could kill Fisk like Spiderman won't do a damn thing and just let him run his empire with a slap on the wrist every once in a while.

Kingpin got killed by Punisher before the universe got destroyed in Secret Wars II

Of course, he cam back when everything was mostly fixed

Let's be real, Carnage Man is the best thing featuring the symbiotes in the last 10 years.

What do you think of Flash Thomson in: Space Venom?

UMvC3 >= Low-Tier MvC2 > MvC2 > MvC > MvC3

Ultimate is such an upgrade on 3 it's crazy. Shame the game and its scene have been stagnant for years. One medium-sized balance patch and that game would've been perfect.

Pic unrelated.

WE WANT TO EAT YOUR BRAIN!