There are people on Cred Forums who think this isn't the best Yugioh vidya

>There are people on Cred Forums who think this isn't the best Yugioh vidya
>There are people on Cred Forums who actually play Nu-Yugioh games with Pendulum/XYZ/Synchro/OMGWTFBBQ cards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15ju1Sm-tJs&index=6&list=PLJUYmQZBIabvgDtqAuvgNjq0Dz35ck8al
youtube.com/watch?v=zXZrxK6mDYo&index=9&list=PLJUYmQZBIabvgDtqAuvgNjq0Dz35ck8al
youtube.com/watch?v=6xkFa9mQljM&list=PLJUYmQZBIabvgDtqAuvgNjq0Dz35ck8al&index=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not WCT 2004

>pointless "walking" around for a "chance" to duel the person you wanted
>ironically WORSE than EDS because of the pointless restrictions and because of the above
>plays nothing like Battle City in that you don't obtain locator cards nor participate in the Battle City finals

It's literally EDS but somehow worse nigga. Besides, the best YGO vidya was Tag Force 4.

I rebought this game earlier this year since I played the fuck out of it as a kid before selling it. It's still fun and even a bit nostalgic now.

>EDS but somehow worse

You best not be shitting on EDS.

>OMGWTFBBQ
>tfw him and the other old guard all left making the place unfunny and worthless

>the best YGO vidya was Tag Force 4
Agreed

>Stiff Animations Force 4
Topkekm8erino, the best was Tag Force 1

Get the fuck out of my room

The animations in 4-6 did bother me after playing the gx ones, but the story paths in 2-3 weren't nearly as good and 1 didn't have enough cards.

What the fuck I don't even know the characters and I feel fucking awful.

Wrong game.

It gets better.

Jesus. Im losing it here.

>not enjoying the best one

2004 was a great year because of this game, you fuckers in love with horrible, new and game breaking mechanics with gay cards.

>Gate Guardian

That had to be one of the most overrated cards of early YGO. Everyone I knew wanted one, but looking back, its summoning costs make it completely worthless.

It was still a cool card, I had it but never able to actually use it since at the time I was obsessed with Wind decks.

>tag force psp series
>can't read japanese
>only the japanese games have full animations and voice acting
fucking hell
i miss the undub days

I have no idea why I didnt feel anything while beating every Signer in this Dark Signer playthrough couple of years back. I even completed Devack storyline in cold blooded. I thought the Earthbound Immortal boss card prizes I got from all this is crap too. Being too reliant on flimsy Field Card is bullshit.

now that i outgrow my edgy phase i feel really bad

i will stay with my kizuna, over betraying aki and become an edgelord.

Pretending to be a bad guy is fun. No need to feel bad.

Earthbound Immortals are complete shit though, you're right.

Duelist of The Roses, Tag Force 3 and Tag Force 5 are the best yugioh games. and Tag Force Special for some fanservice

The 3 cards needed to summon Gate Guarding are more useful than the Gate Guardian itself. I remember in anime, Gate Guardian still have self protecting effect that comes along with its bulky Atk/Def builds but somehow it's a good idea to errata the effect but retain the pain in the ass summoning condition. What was Konami thinking?

m8, EDS was my favorite YGO. Only flaw being the A.I.

Has anyone ever played this game?
I really liked it as a kid and the soundtrack is great, although I later found out that the OST that they used in the game was from duelist of the roses.
youtube.com/watch?v=15ju1Sm-tJs&index=6&list=PLJUYmQZBIabvgDtqAuvgNjq0Dz35ck8al
youtube.com/watch?v=zXZrxK6mDYo&index=9&list=PLJUYmQZBIabvgDtqAuvgNjq0Dz35ck8al
youtube.com/watch?v=6xkFa9mQljM&list=PLJUYmQZBIabvgDtqAuvgNjq0Dz35ck8al&index=12

it was okay. imo. for the "Nitemare saga" i rank the games in this order DoR>FM > FK