Tfw you really liked battelfront but literally nobody plays it anymore

>tfw you really liked battelfront but literally nobody plays it anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=eRtNR_1fMv4

Other urls found in this thread:

swbstats.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I play it daily on PC and have no problems finding full lobbies on Blast Mode

If EA would put it on sale I would buy it desu

Is this better than the Rogue Squadron games?

you can get it for $10 used

on pc

doesn't battlefront 2 still have servers running

I bought outer rim and cannot find a game on PS4.

No one plays the DLC shit.

What? On PS4 there's always people playing. Literally less than ten seconds to get into a match and then you never get kicked due to lobby being too empty. Even on 40 man modes there's a lot of people. In fact, I don't think I'be ever had trouble finding a lobby for any mode.

swbstats.com/

I have it on PC, but no DLC's

rip

>EA had a Humble Bundle with a bunch of Origin games a year or 2 ago
>Cred Forums loves Origin ever since

Am I the only one who hasnt bought an EA game for 5 years? Have they fixed their shitty DRM to stop being spyware or is this newfags and casuals flooding Cred Forums with their shit taste in games?

jesus thats abysmal

I've only installed origin because I've got a w10 partition and privacy isn't a concern on that sector of my HDD

the game is shit you get what you deserve
this, I'd spend $20 on it if it came with all the DLC

I play it almost every day on PS4, never have problems finding people to play Blast with. It's a shit game overall, but I love Star Wars.

Absolutely fucking not.

I spend the entire year hype for it because Battlefront is still one of my favorite Xbox games, only to get bored with it after about a week. I still consider it my biggest let-down in terms of video games. That's why my expectations were so low for Battlefield 1 all the way up to me playing the Beta, which actually succeeding in mking me hype for a video game again.

Battlefront was a guaranteed flop the moment they showed it E3 2015. It didn't have to be this way.
I sincerely hope the people at the head of the project were fired.

You can snag it and the dlc on origin right now for 40 bucks. I think I might do it...

>Looks like a new Imperial Navy Trooper skin for Imps
>It's just Leia's honor guard's helmet reskinned

>mfw everybody hates the new battlefront game
>mfw there's literally shit fuck ton of people still playing online today

i love the new game. yes its not the same as the originals but fuck i enjoy the fuck out of it and am so fucking hype for the death star dlc

The last game I bought was Crysis 3. I have bought anything recently though simply because no EA games have really interested me, I don't really dislike Origin or anything. I'll probably play SimCity 5 one of these days, I just heard so many bad things at launch it turned me off from buying it.