Why do game developers constantly say fuck what you want, this is what we want and we'll keep making it this way

Why do game developers constantly say fuck what you want, this is what we want and we'll keep making it this way...

>mfw no asscreed set in japan

>mfw elder scrolls/fallout gets worse and worse every fucking game

>New Humble Bundle released

It's amazing how I expect nothing and they manage to consistently disappoint me.

I don't know but I don't like it.

>mfw asscreed fans will never all die simultaneously

because you're an ideas guy

You think you do, but you dont.

DESU senpai if a dev doesnt make something chances are its because they lack interest in the subject matter. Which them not making it is a good thing as things made by people who dont want to make them generally turn out to be pretty shit and uninspiring.

Also

>>set in japan
>not china

>instead of exploring some interesting periods in history, we should explore the extremely overdone Sengoku era Japan instead
Fuck off weeb

Ninjas are japanese you fucking bing wong chingy chong
>Overdone
In what fucking sense? When was the last time we got an actual assassins creed tier ninja game with open world exploration in japanese environments? The last good ninja game weve gotten was tenchu z, and that's not enough. It just isn't.

Why don't you make it then, Mr. Idea guy?

>federation force Miyamoto

Screw ninjas

Well, the good thing about AC is that they will eventually run out of material and they'll HAVE to do one set in Japan. They can't pump out a new game every fucking year and ignore material that juicy forever.

I have no talent for programming an engine, my modeling and animation skills are subpar/ I don't have the money. I'm an ideas guy lile the other user said. Something these fucking companies apparently need.

There are too few games set in the future. Imagine something like GTA, souls, asscreed, or Zelda in a futuristic setting.

> there are too few games set in the future

This is bait right?

Gta in the future = saints row 4
Souls in the future = Metal Gear Rising
Zelda in the future = xenoblade

Because that's their right as artists. You also have a right to call their choices stupid.

Kill yourself.

Because if they aren't passionate about their work, it's likely it won't come out very good.

No one wants asscreed in Japan, only weeb autists.

I would love to see it, I wouldn't buy it but I'd enjoy seeing SJWs lose their shit over a Canadian made version of Japan

Ninjas weren't what you think they are you fucking retard. Assassin's Creed games are set in history mixed with fantasy not your fucking animu version of ninja.

Learn some fucking history or, preferably, kill yourself.

Listen you fucking nigger, there were assassins in japan. These men were called ninja, they were given missions for infiltration, information gathering and yes actual assassinations. They worked for feudal lords. Most hid their existence by day and worked as farmers, samurai, geisha and other odd jobs.

>says feudal Japan with samurai is too overdone

>next game set in Victorian England with gangs

>Proceed to make 4 europoor setting games exactly the fucking same and 2 thinly veiled pirate "assassin" games. 2 more set in europoor london.

Fuck ubisoft

SJWs hate Japan and everything they make. They spend all their time "fixing" their problematic content. Look at all the shitty redesigns they make of anime characters.

They would probably welcome the Canadian Japan with open arms and talk about how respectful it is and all that other bullshit.

You have to realize these are the same people that hate Ni-Oh for using a real man that existed as part of Japanese history as a main character just because he's white.

There (you) go.

Because consumers are idiots

>fuck what you want, this is what I want
100% of people on earth think this way