Why is the "young white woman with brown hair in a ponytail" design so popular?

Why is the "young white woman with brown hair in a ponytail" design so popular?

Lara, Ellie, Zoey, Kate Walker, ect

Not that I'm complaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XtoBFXSvD6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Bay_Area#Politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more short hair plox

Because it's popular in real life

something about the jews or a jewish conspiracy

also, post cute Laras

inb4 "numales" or "cuck"

This

For the same reason the ''white, bald dude'' design was popular in the 7th gen.
It's just a simple design that appeals to everyone.

>not many want a black heroin
>full white and blond is too problimatic
>slight sunburned white chick with brown hair and eyes is strong and dont need no man while still being hot

Lara a cute. A CUTE!

Ponytails are popular because rendering hair is hard. The other traits are also pretty popular for men.

>black heroin

you're right, we need more qt redheads.

I really, really like her

>something about the jews or a jewish conspiracy

It's actually because they're trying to go for the "average girl" look. This is why all the girls have brown-hair, are typically cute but not overly attractive, and have very average busts. This is also why female leads typically go for this too.

You gotta look at the secondaries to find fat tits or long, flowing hair.

Isn't the average girl brown skinned with shiny black hair? There seems to be a lot more of those around.

I like how we're told how average girls are supposed to look. Because the average girl is obviously white and has brown hair in a ponytail.

Implying this design isn't the exact fucking carbon copy of the gruff bearded male archetype.

Funny how you say this and the typical female leads are trending towards ambiguously brown skin with black hair.

I genuinely want to fuck new Lara. Badly.

I know this feel

Don't we all

They're trying to appeal to the widest audience possible, this means hitting the basics while trying not to offend anybody.

Making a brown-girl lead will lower sales and potentially get people angry, but at the same time making a blonde chick with fat breasts and a plump rear will do the same. So where do you settle? A white girl with an average bust and her hair done up in a ponytail. She looks like any typical college student or gym bunny.

It's absolutely the gruff male archetype, and if you noticed the creators of the new Lara Croft actually PRIDE themselves on "making Lara look more realistic" aka average. They are literally praising how they turned a character into the gruff bearded male archetype for women.

Lara a bland. Feel like I'm watching some random syndicated TV teen drama.

>Why is the "young white woman with brown hair in a ponytail" design so popular?

Ponytail because it's incredibly easy to make ponytail or short hair physics as opposed to hair that is shoulder length or longer. White because nobody wants to play as a black person including black people. Young because that's the target audience for video games in general.

>british woman
>white
It is to laugh.

because white woman with brown hair is the most common thing in the white world

>she will never look at you like this

As with most things that are common in big productions, it probably tests well with focus groups.

White bald guy says "white supremacist" or "mass shoote" desu.

Except that's a false positive. They're arguing that realistic =/= average when in reality anyone with half a fucking finger on the pulse of the real world will tell you that's horseshit.

The depiction is that of upper-class privilege - especially considering your comparison to that of a typical college student, and frankly it's blindingly infuriating that this hasn't been called out on.

Appealling to the widest audience possible is pretty simple when the only people who are actually in a position to get pissed about this are being bought out by production companies any-fucking-way.

Because girls with light hair and not wearing a pony tail can't be serious.

>focus groups
Man I HATE focus groups. Has anything good in vidya ever come from them?

All these retarded explanations when in reality the answer is just fucking blatant ass laziness and lack of good character designers.

you just can't even put women in games anymore. everyone just gets mad at everything.

>try to make her an ordinary normal average woman
>why is she so weak
>she's too attractive
>what are you some soggy-knee'd pervert?
>why doesn't she talk more
>she's not a real woman because she was created and written by a male
>her entire portray is insulting to me as a woman because it's an obvious male power fantasy

>OK FINE I JUST WON'T PUT ANY WOMEN IN IT
>why aren't there any women in this? do you hate women?

>FINE. I'LL MAKE A GAME WITH ONLY WOMEN
>why is there so many women? do you think all women are identical and should be treated like a piece of meat?
>why are all the women fighting with each other?
>do you think all women compete for attention?
>why are you making the women unlikable?
>do you not understand what real women are like?
>do you hate all women?

You literally can't.

>She will never make this face for you

> slight sunburn white chick.

You mean Mediterranean/Continental euro.

You need to leave

especially since most focus groups waste time on non intended targets.

>Okay let's see what divorced middle aged moms think of this game!

The best bet is to make characters that are not too white but not too ethnic either. So brown eyes, brown hair, tanned skin(but never pale). And then for women ponytails are a very neutral hairstyle; not sexual but not tomboyish either. Men can have any hairstyle.

Yep, it's all part of international appeal.

For fucks sake she might as well appear on the front cover any given women's fashion magazine. She is literally created to be an acceptable peer to young female adults.

Oh my god I want to punch something.

Hard to say, but it's pretty amazing how involved they are with everything, from music, vidya, to food. No executive wants to stick their neck out for risks so they rely on stuff like focus groups and test sampling constantly so they have something to fall back on if they fail. It's a big part of why everything is more homogenized and "safe" (ie soulless) now. Whatever you consume, there's a pretty good chance it went through some form of focus group battery somewhere along the line.

>brown hair
>brown eyes

Fine, I'll complain, I want beautiful white women instead.

>hair clips through stomach

Focus groups produce false positives every time in that the results are biased by the simple fact that the people involved on those focus groups have agreed to do be there.

Art thrives on the uniqueness brought about by competitiveness or creative insight. This isn't something that can be brought about by fucking committee.

It's generic, inoffensive, and a very easy sell

See also: Muscular white dude in his 30s with a stubble, messy brown hair and a scar on his face

i like to imagine Lara being raised in an all-girl school and being very interested in archaeology.

all the girls at school ridicule her for not being interested in boys but she pays no mind because she is there to learn and push herself to her limits.

on her first post-grad sightseeing trip all her friends brought along their boyfriends but all Lara wants to do is explore and find new ways to challenge herself.

she is very naive but determined and is not dissuaded by carnal impulses. while they are preoccupied at the marketplace she realizes this is her only chance to break away.

she meets some locals who admire her beauty and she carefully takes into consideration their offer of tagging along their ascent of a giant mountain covered in a mysterious fog.

while riding in the back of their wagon, she notices she is the only female on board and the trip itself will take 3 nights.

It's a mad world user.

Shut up, misogynist. It doesn't count when girls do it.

A
N
I
M
O

> that feel when you are late 20's, semi-muscular, can grow a beard and have a scar on your face.

For fucks sake.

I read an interview with Andrew Garfield recently, and he said something along the lines of
>They take this movie (Amazing Spiderman 2) and tell themselves things like: We need middle-class suburbanites, midwestern racists, domestic housewives, and tweens and teenagers to like this movie. So a lot of things are reduced to blandness to the point where the movie says nothing profound and does nothing interesting, all to try to appeal to everyone at once
Amazing how this water-fucking-everything-down mindset persists in art.

>full white and blonde is problematic
it could just be that brunettes are attractive

just throwing that out there, aryanfag

Brown hair is the most common in the world.
Ponytails are easy to make IRL, and easy to make in video games.
It's a safe, familiar look.

That's basically it.

What if I was a femanon complaining about this.

Please stop. I want to burn things.

can you not

I'm 200% certain multiple characters in that picture did not have their games come out in 2014. This is either bait or made by a retard.

But that's everything ever. Someone will always bitch. More people need to take a fucking stand and defend what they do. Christ I hate how defending your work and intentions is seen as being overly defensive.

> SAFE, FAMILIAR FEMALE.

Jesus fucking christ this should be stabbing SJW's in the fucking eye.

It's practical when jumping, swinging, and doing the action stuff characters do in games. It's also easy to animate. Plus, it's generally pretty easy to put your hair in a pony tail.
As for the white thing, I don't have the words to really explain it.

This. Brunettes are consistently found more attractive than both blondes and redheads.

nope

Sure, when you ask retards i.e; the general public.

>Being sexually attracted to parasitic sociopaths

Get with a real woman, you numale cucks.

Not just SJWs, but anyone who likes character design is vomiting when they read that.

Want a skeleton/robot/anthro/undead/kid protagonist? Hahaha fuck you, get ready to make yet another grizzled white male/lithe brunette female!

>Winston "the hypocrite" Rowntree

Then you've been brainwashed by the patriarchy.

That fucking moment when fucking Cred Forums is honestly better at SJW than fucking SJW.

>Winston "shit taste" Rowntree

Ad hominem.

Same reason why middle aged/young ripped white guy with a 5 o' clock shadow and brown hair is popular.

Easy every man design, requires little effort for maximum effect.

>all that time he spent shilling about how games are the highest form of art
>now he does a 360 and acts as if he hated them all the time

pathetic.

>Winston "Please spoonfeed me the underlying themes" Rowntree

Those are the sort of graphics we'd have had in 2010 is consoles didn't exist.

Sans the weird texture distortion on the forehead.

Also very common in the western world.

>"book I actually finished"
illiterate detected, opinion invalidated

>bow clips through torso

It's the blonde girl stereotype of the 2010s, created to combat the blonde girl stereotype

>Amazing how this water-fucking-everything-down mindset persists in art.

>Imploring any of this can be considered art and not just a soulless product akin to a McDonald's hamburger

lara's place is with horses

>tfw I beat Spec Ops by never playing it

Shut up Supes, gonna show you how to make a video game in a Winston instant.

I'm pretty sure is a vocal minority that doesn't even play games. Its hilarious when this backfires and you end up with ghost towns like Battleborn.

stop

Lara x Horse is the OTP and you can't convince anyone otherwise

she was built for it

>that based goatee
>those god-tier sunglasses (I bet they are shatterproof)
>hair any human would be jealous of
so tell me Cred Forums, how can one man be so right?

fuck this guy thank god I never gave him any money. also fuck the guy that made borderlands. lol feminism is awesome ahahah battleborn is dead

Can't wait to join the bearded master race.

if you dont have any statistics to prove your point im gonna take it as just your opinion, witch is worth a piss in the sea here

Why does the race matter? White girl? You fucking racist shit.

who makes these???

This Winston character seems to both obsess over video games and absolutely despise them

No wonder it's being posted on Cred Forums

>someone you like more than the hero
>bad
lol

This one genuinely makes me bad, choosing to have your villain be more likable/have better goals than the hero can be an incredibly interesting concept but this surface-level mouthbreather can only take everything at literal face value

Why is the short black hair and "asian"(read white) so popular in japan?

>using the word 'unironic'

they're putting too much of themselves into making a character, rather than creating a character that can live, breathe, and exist in that particular world.

you're telling me a woman doesn't want to be beautiful? you're telling me a woman doesn't want to be smart, funny, genuinely kind, and self-aware of her femininity knowing it has it's share of strengths and a weaknesses and believing in herself so confidently that she embraces them?

open world is awful

And that's how you make a best selling video game.

Hopefully you've learned some tips and tricks from this.

how can reality compete?

it's bad for RPGs

would actually love to play zelda modern warfare

Call me edgy as fuck but I'm really looking forward to a time when we finally acknowledge this shit as just being a mental illness.

Ponytails are so based. Does any hairstyle even contest it?

I thought that time has passed? Unless by some miracle a new credible research shows that it is a mental illness.

It already is though, that's why transitioning is seen as therapy

>le mental illness meme
have you checked out reddit.com?

its bad for everything but RPGs

fuck your open world shitty level design shooters with bad AI

Is that why these "transitioned" people have such a high rate of suicide? Because its working so well?

>Why is the "young white woman with brown hair in a ponytail" design so popular?
because muh dik

trans people who go under the knife have a suicide rate that's much lower in comparison

>tfw the bad and awful is happening

We already do. Retards like to insert PC views into reality for whatever reason though.

>browse lara folder
>mostly lewds
>dick is aching
I really need a sfw folder

It is a mental illness. The only ones who think otherwise are tumblr/redditors and people with the mental illness.

Therapy doesn't always work, baby. Didn't you ever have a depressed friend who went on happy pills but ended up killin himself anyway?

let's see what suffers when you make an open world game

>level-scaling
>oops you weren't meant to go this way but you totally can and it ruins everything because everything has to be shit because all the good stuff is saved for the main quest
>oh no consoles can't handle it
>bad graphics everywhere
>have you finished working on those sidequests yet?
>i'm almost done. OH FUCK. i forgot about this entire area
>who cares? just make everything bland and repetitive. it's open world and huge. it's not like the player would notice.

for RPGs you make hub worlds. you cram as much content in there before you even think about designing the next place.

I'm pre-op and have been on hrt for 10 years and I can guarantee you I'm more well adjusted than any tumblr landwhale trannies you're used to picking up from craigslist

Why do Mario et al. have knives and guns?

>exception = rule
nice mental illness

>I'm pre-op

thanks for proving my fucking point

get help before you kill yourself when your mutilated body falls apart at age 50

why do most threads on Cred Forums always end up about trans people?

it's honestly really fucking weird

Wouldn't it be hot to have more alternatives when trying to get laid? Sadly most of the hot trannies are lesbians.

because a lot of fucking people on this website are either gay, transsexual, or want to fuck transsexuals (but totally not gay)

>most of the hot trannies are lesbians.
w-what

I don't understand. Does this mean they fuck other trannies or they fuck women. Or they're just gay?

do not sexualize Lara. she is pure and has no knowledge of how human reproduction works. she has never seen a penis before.

if they are gonna make a movie about Lara it better be Keira playing here

The hot ones look for women or other passable trannies.

Well one thread i saw turned to shit because someone just stated out of nowhere that they were trans

>trans here, just make friends with the devs and ask for a key
And then he attached a photo of himself without any context.

>"I only play bethesda RPGs" the post

That's quite confusing. All these features are logical flags which make people identify a person as a female.

how dare you try to keep this shit on topic, we are busy arguing about lgbt issues

artists are bad at making varied female characters

It lookes smoking hot among women that you coud actually see around you in the streets.

The same thing for young adult male with coarse features and a short, slightly spiky hair.

fucking attention whores

ponytails are pretty shitty IRL because women only wear them when they want all their hair out of their face, which means instead of a hairstyle with bangs that frame the face and anything resembling a cute, unique style you have everything pulled back severely, accentuating the jaw and making them look like ugly no-fun-allowed dykes

no woman is ever going to wear a ponytail like Lara Croft's or any of the ones you see in videogames with bangs unless they're doing a photoshoot

I'm surprised that idiot even knows about Too Human.

>tfw I wanted to like so much because the world was interesting, but the combat is just so shitty.

>i am a male who calls himself female
>fuck the media because they depict female bodies like a female body should look

Isn't og Lara the reason this started?

>implying the foremost authority on medical psychology doesn't recognize it as a legitimate, non-delusional condition

>he

>being such a poorfag that you prefer a lower $/hour of entertainment than a higher fun/hour of entertainment

people here are obsessed with social issues for no reason, and get triggered easier than tumblrites

also people are naturally curious

this

They will always be men.

Who is Ellie and Zoey?

girls who transition to men will always be men?

you know, Zoey and Ellie!

Because best girl made it so.

It's the most aesthetic look plain and simple, nothing to do with pandering or anything else

>top row
warrio, mario, luigi, waluigi
>2nd
don't know, don't know, alex mercer, payne, don't know, don't know
>3rd
kane, lynch, army of two, marek, crysis guy, don't know, don't know
>4th
GoW guy, don't know, wolf, don't know, don't know, sam
>5th
reboot belmont, don't know, don't know, snek, don't know, don't know, don't know, farcry guy
>6th
titus, prince, don't know, clem, john, don't know, bionic commando
>7th
frank, chuck, desmond, ezio, price, soap, don't know, alone in the dark guy
>8th
sam, adam, don't know, joe, cole, don't know, don't know, don't know
>9th
garret, doom, strelok, gordon, booker, don't know, isaac, page
>sitting
don't know, drake, watch doge guy, shepard

help me with the rest pls

Best Claire and best pair.

>brown hair

Oops, meant for

fuck this game i want Mafia

>those guys clipping through their seats
noice

>buying the voyager series on dvd

It's been on Netflix for fucking YEARS

Me in the middle

Laziness

How is this wrong?

I mean it's obvious as fuck, but it's not exactly incorrect.

>not wanting to kick the shit out of a klansman in a multiplayer match

Speaking of which, why are there so many female characters with bows and arrows as their thing?

Mila is so fine

>the audience gets blown back from the explosion
>the guy in red acts like he got shot, even though he was closest to the center of the blast
>the dude on his knees is unharmed and just stands up

This is some QUALITY type of shit right here.

Realistically a woman most of the time is gonna be at a huge disadvantage in melee so that makes good sense

Because half the population are retards who think that fictional women can't get by on their brawn. So they have to hand the little lady a device that her dainty noodley arms can handle, in order for audiences to be accepting of her ability.

Meanwhile, the same audience will watch dragonball Z, where power is literally measured by a numerical amount of spirit energy.

It's a compromise, portraying women as being combat-capable without putting them in the fray as primarily physical fighters.

Of course, it's kind of a lukewarm effort, because feminists complain that they're clearly othering the women and "muh realism"ists complain about it completely ignoring how much arm strength it takes to wield a bow effectively

It's the female version of short haired white dude with stubble.

Wouldn't really consider Tina's hair short.

>FEAR, a mid-budget game from 2005, had amazing physics and dynamic lighting
>multi-million dollar studios with years and years to get it right and build on their success have done nothing but take steps backwards.

she is. dat gratuitous shower scene ... *drool*

Something something psychology something something social issues

It was actually movies.

Because this made money

>a device that her dainty noodley arms can handle
>a fucking bow
LOL

as far as I know its a pretty new thing that only happens in sjw media

>yfw blonde white goddesses are too offensive now
We live in dark times

>tfw only 10% of your lara folder is sfw

Naturally you are not allowed to say this in public though so it appears they don't and they will produce reports to the contrary as a result. But deep down everyone knows, the depression, the suicides, the body mutilation, it's fucking obvious.

Because it's an extremely common hairstyle

This is an edit right? I remember something about someone adding the penis.

Because most white people in countries like the US have brown hair, and most girls tie their hair back into a simple ponytail when they're trying to do things so that it doesn't get in the way.

It's also just a simple archetype to portray an "every day girl" for projecting.

Oh please... a bow is not that physically demanding to handle. I've handled one. You can make an arrow fire pretty damn fast without much effort.

lmao no one wears their hair like lara
if they're wearing a ponytail they're not going to leave hair out in the front to style because girls only wear ponytails when they want their hair out of the way regardless of how it looks

Why is her ass shaped like that? It's like flat on the outside, and then meaty in the middle.

If I had to guess, I think it's because she's a videogame character

Not if you want it to be effective as a weapon. Sure, any noodly-armed skeletor can wield a low resistance bow and fire it fairly quickly and accurately, but it won't be doing any damage.

Lara in Tomb Raider 2013 is fucking beautiful, would be perfect with green eyes

No that doesn't sound right. I'm pretty sure that makes even less sense. Because a video game's character's body is intentionally crafted. A real person's body is just a roll of the genetic dice. So I get a real person having an oddly shapes ass. I don't get a fake person having an oddly shaped ass.

Devfag here, currently working on game that has all female main cast. Our PR guy said "let's use the outrage to our advantage".

Things I learned about Cred Forums in this thread

on a friday night you can run into:
>beauty and hair experts
>multimedia marketing strategists
>people who can determine the viability and draw weight of a bow based on an action adventure video game

what did you all learn?

It's a really big shame that they decided to make the face of Lara in Rise so realistic to the mocap actor, she looked really cute in the 2013 version.

>Not if you want it to be effective as a weapon
Come the fuck on. Everyone wants to act like the bow is this hugely demanding power tool. It's really not. Anyone can pick up a bow and fatally kill another human being, so long as they have the knowledge and skill. The strength required is grossly overstated.

It happens if their hair is super layered or they have cuts that frame the face. The front pieces will fall out of/won't reach the ponytail.

Most will use bobby pins or hair bands along with a hair tie when they need to pull it back if that's the case. Hair like that is high maintenance or in an awkward growing out phase so you don't see it often.

then you gotta make them all lesbians.

are you really suppose to hook your finger around the arrow?

no, but it was probably more comfortable to keep it still during the photoshoot

>when you stick it in her ass and she tells you to go slow but you pretend you didn't hear it

because blonde is bad now. all characters not just females have to be generalized and attract a broader audience so they can maximize profits by cutting out creative control and artistic integrity.

babbys btfo

Really?

That face is ugly af

>Camilla Luddington
>ugly af

kill yourself

you should kill yourdelf for having that shitty taste faggot

Pic rrlated : perfection

all over sexy or all over progressiv? depends on what side you wana pissoff

reminds me of this

Not even close

Why can you people not learn to enjoy yourself or make yourself better instead of trying to be someone or something that you're not?

Leave fiction for games, books, and movies, not real life

>mfw the autist that keeps spamming flatraider is going to go on an autistic rage when the next game comes out and they change her again
>and after the movie bombs they'll buff her bust so she isn't flat anymore

>Sequel hook in the first reboot on that japanese island says something about her german mentor
>Fast forward to the new TR and he doesn't even get mentioned at all, it's some bullshit about russia and an immortal greek prophet instead

WTF i hate the reboot now

What's worse is that they practically copied all of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for the story, and still managed to make it a shit salad of a story. Cliched as fuck as well.

Because ponytails are so fucking hot.
Wearing a ponytail in public should be punishable by law. No one should be allowed that power.

nah i want that maggie chick from walking dead

How is she flat?

It does tho

>3DPD

because hollywood made people believe firing a bow doesnt take strenght
youtu.be/XtoBFXSvD6Y

>a man who has never walked outside

That webm makes me want to Raid Lara's Tombs so fucking much.

Same reason why the somewhat young, white guy with short dark hair design is popular.

It's generic so the player will identify with it.

LAURA CROFT

The current "Lara" is so removed from what she should be both physically and with her character, that I honestly don't give a fuck. They might as well call her Sarah Drake Jones.

If only she has boobs. Face is quite similar though.

It's the female equivalent of every male protagonist looking the same.

People overuse the "player identify" thing.
It's more about not putting people off and avoiding any controversy.
Same reason russians are so common enemy in gaming.

Pretty sure the only reason Crystal made nulara the way they did, is because they're a bunch of faggoty liberal hipsters.

Same reason why middle-aged white guy with short brown hair is so popular.

you are retarded

More likely they will believe in conspiracy behind this.

Because it's cute.

Because they're all strong independent womyn who don't need no help from white men and arrows represent their urge to penetrate the masculine vagina.

>t. someone who doesn't know what san fran bay area is like

t. some retard pol faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Bay_Area#Politics
Well gee would you look at that.
>hurr Cred Forums boogeyman
Nice to know I'm talking to some 5 year old.

what does your faggotry have to do with TR you retarded manchild

But Crystal can design sexy Laras.

>Laras bluetooth
DUDE
SAN FRANCISCO

That was before they fired a lot of people and replaced them with airheads for the new games, thanks to Underworld and Legend selling terribly.

What is wrong with the 2013 Lara?

A lot of the people that knew how to make a Tomb Raider game, or at least Crystal's version of it, and at least cared a little about the franchise got fired and replaced with faggoty hipsters that only care about making the games more progressive. And apparentely third person shooters because that's the only types of games they've ever played and care about.

Whats wrong with 2013 TR not counting pols retarded "everything is progressive what i dont like boohoo" meme?

numales

There is a reason why the right gets rekt by the left every time in history, because the right is retarded

Dont count usas "left" because thats not left but retardation on turbo mode

now I suddenly want to play a game like pic below

You can waifufag Lara all you want, Rise of the Tomb Raider is still a shitty-ass game.

>implying I've even played this game
>implying I have the time to play games at all
I still jerk off to her though

Not as good as TR 2013 but its not shitty, not even close to being shitty

Not in the West....

So what's Lara Croft's character anyways?
That she's rich and likes to shoot people for old treasure in her free time?
So she's basically an evil greedy tomb raiding batman?

Only if you read buzzfeed

>Most of the hot trannies are lesbian

So you mean that they're men dressing up like women to try and disarm virtue signalling women to get some poon?

Makes sense.

this is not pol you manchild

Looks like a post from pol rather than text from the book 2bh.

According to who? Your personal opinion?

thanks for the heads up

Your views on bows being easy to wield are as fucking stupid as your views on women being as strong as men.

Guns are literally a better tool for women to defend themselves with than bows and arrows.

>implying the original comment wasn't worse

Man, modern guys remind me of women. They spend more time and resources looking good than doing anything for the world.

I've never read anything more accurate desu

Good summary

This one is actually correct.

Jesus christ Cred Forums really has become tumblr hasn't it.

Im leftist and i dont hate the west but i hate kurds and want them all to be genocided, im a white male and dont hate whites, dont support refugees

but i do hate usa tho

What now polly :^}

BAH GAWD HE PICKED HER UP BY THE THROAT.

BAH GAWD THE CHOKESLAM. THE UNDERTAKER DELIVERS A CHOKESLAM TO HUNTER HERST HEMSLEY

you dont read a lots of things

Don't you have a record to correct on Cred Forums you insufferable underage faggot?

No. It's shitty. Tomb Raider 2013 was a shit game but at least it didn't have the audacity to make you fucking collect 3 pieces of wood just to use the fast travel system.

At least it doesn't tell you to GO ON A TREASURE HUNT JUST TO FIND THE FUCKING VIDEO GAME.

AND THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO GIVE IN AND EXPLORE, IT ROPES YOU INTO A CINEMATIC SEQUENCE.

JUST HOLD FORWARD AND PRESS THE BUTTONS.

OH NO THE PLATFORM FELL UNDERNEATH LARA.

ISN'T THAT EXCITING AND ORIGINAL.

FUCK YOU.

>There are people in this world with tastes this bad

Blame the sexual revolution.

Now that the modern woman is busy attempting to make the harem the natural sexual unit of society instead of allowing her father to hand her over to what he deems is a societally good man, men need to groom themselves like women to try and find a mate.

Being a leftist still makes you evil.

ur autism is acting up faggot

i have to correct a facial om your moms face faggot

Nice summary of the people who dont like TR 2013

Being a videogamehipster is pretty faggoty desu

Y :^}

None of those arguments make any sense you cockmuncher.

That post clearly describes people trying to defend something, which people who rightly hate RoTR are not doing.

TR 2013 is a good game no matter ur shitty opinion SRY :^}

Well considering I'm currently completing my research masters, I'd disagree, I have to read a great deal

I've probably read upwards of 50 scientific papers and journal articles this week

Are you an actual girl or just trying to pretend you're one so that you can troll better?

replace Tina with Christie and you got three of my favorite female characters

TR13 is decent, it's Rise that's an absolute pile of dog shit. Nothing about is original, it copies everything including way too many cliches, and is quiet literally a shooter game.

cmon polly, noone is going to believe your bullshit claims when you act like a 12 year old pol kiddo

Wtf makes you thing im a girl you fucking faggot

can´t really argue with that

Mmmm I remember being 19 too

Rise is definetly weaker than 2013 but its not pile of dogshit

I remember when i was a pol kiddie at 13 then i grew out.of it

Ponytail is the most practical solution for long hair+physical activity plus it's easier to animate.

Why i see ariane every time i see this pic??

>long hair+physical activity
that's like saying an eyepatch is the logical combination of fork and eyeball.
Sure, but WHY in the first place.
Shouldn't you know better?

Fuck I missed Inside and Doom getting fuly cracked, when did that happen?

>Wouldn't it be hot to have more alternatives when trying to get laid?
I´m actually not that selfish. I actually truly believe and suicide rates of trannies seems to back me up here that trannies that actually got psychological help to accept their original gender have a much happier life than trannies that get their dick and balls cut off.
Plus let´s be honest here less than 1% of all trannies actually look passable. The rest all look like disgusting monstrous.

than your party has long left you. time for you to either join the right or start a new one

If you're over the age of 22 and you identify as a 'leftist', you most probably aren't very bright.

People do mature at different rates though. I'm sure someone thinks you're hip.

Why would i join the right when its made of pol manchilds and inbred redneck who have less political power than retarded tumblr feminists? Why would i join the right when its built on retarded ideals which always fail? No thanks

Ellie should had been a redhead. Thy should had made the game with the PC's daughter instead, she was hotter and her design was unique among video games characters.

Because no one wants to play as a black woman or an old woman. And ponytail is easier to animate than loose hair.

And BTW Kate Walker definitely isn't white. She looks mixed.

user, high heels aren't useful if you're not riding horseback yet women wear those relatively casually.

(You)
(You)
If you're over the age of 12 and you identify as a 'rigthist', you most probably aren't very bright.

People do mature at different rates though. I'm sure pol thinks you're hip.

You mean they're straight? Pumping yourself full of hormones and dressing like a girl doesnt change your gender just because a bunch of millenials pretend it does, youre still male.

I could dress like frankenstein and self-identify as frankenstein, i would be made to get help like men and women who think they are a different gender should.

original lara was a badass, attractive goddess

a symbol of female empowerment, confidence and beauty

the new lara is just feminist propaganda that women need to look ugly and act like men to be considered strong

fuck nu-lara

You're a dumbass.

How is 2013 Lara ugly? you sre like feminist tumblrina whales, always need something to be triggered about

why would you not have it in a pony-tail during these situations?
are your'e retarded OP? clearly the devs want realism

but for climbing through ancient ruins and combat?
Watch that ponytail get stuck on a rock or grabbed by some brute and then tell me about "practical".

>zero breasts
>acts like a dude compared to old Lara
>only has outfits that cover here up
>has the face of a man

Yes user but it's not the point.

They wanted woman.

They wanted to give her long hair.

What other hairstyle could they use?

Not really.

The classic lara was just an adventurer woman that looked hot. That was about it. She was fearless and all.

The new one is a character that grows from being really weak to unrealistically strong under the circumstances. An hour ago I was crying because my friend was kidnapped and now I'm killing thousands of men with fucking machine guns. Still, not ugly, not like a man. She's gasping all the way to china. I think you're just talking about queers.

You're getting kinda tiring with "everything has an agenda, everything is sjw, everything is feminist and you have to point it all out" really. Sit back and enjoy videogames for a while.

>Shit story that copies everyone and everything instead of being creative
>Shit characters
>Tomb raiding is replaced with cinematic gameplay and shooty-shooty
>Crafting for those autistic minecraft players
>Main story is comletable in less then 10 hours and DLC is literally horse armor tier shit and at best only takes an hour to complete that I will never get back
It's literally shit.

>she has nice tits
>mans face? u are fucking retarded

u arw just making shit up so you can be triggered faggot

desu. original lara was a badass adventurer with daddy/mommy issues

How's Rise? Might get the PS4 version when that's out

This site is raided by trannies. Everyone knows this. They are MLP-tier cancer. Luckily they end up killing themselves anyways.

Ive seen way prettier men than that.

Nothing wrong with her boobs/ass/face

Oh so you are a faggot, i get it now

>this wont be live action lara

JDIMSA

The story of Too Human is one of my favorites, and I'll never get to know the ending.

RIP Silicon Knights

oooooh noooooo
post more

Equivalent of white, brown haired man with some stubble.
Not that I mind either.

Core Lara never had parental issues. Hell her parents weren't even mentioned in those games. It wasn't until Crystal came along trying to make Tomb Raider into an Uncharted clone did they start to bring up such a terrible poorly written plot device like that.

what do you mean?
Lara is a woman. Women have emotional issues. They also get raped a lot and need to talk about emotions. They also use bows.
This series is about a woman. So it needs woman things, everywhere.
The next game will have lara constantly suck up to an officer that reminds her of her dad who constantly denies her the use of her weapons and gadgets, until she has a PTSD attack from a bear she fought a million times.
It's so cinematic!

Wastacucks can't design more than 2 things

Pony tails are feminine and cute, just like the best Sailor Scout.

Should have mentioned to him that the outraged people don't buy vidya

Okay I hate using buzzwords but that webm really made me cringe.

Good, any dialogue coming from her would suck because of her accent

7 hours ago this thread was about ponytails....

I just noticed there's a new yotsuba chapter

post more detomasso

Since there's some Tomb Raider fans here, what's the recommended order to play the games in? Never had them when I was younger and I only played the 2013 version since I got it for free, but I wanted to play the originals. Is the PS3 trilogy collection good enough or is it missing games?

reboot are competently different games but good nonetheless

if you play all you might burn yourself out, I would recommend the first one or it's remake for original experience + you fight dinosaurs, the news ones are not bad and then go for eye candy

>if you play all you might burn yourself out,
Don't worry man, I plan to space myself out. From what I've gathered the Trilogy has Underworld, Anniversary, and a remake of 1? So 2 and 3 would have to be played with the PS1 version, right? I'm not sure if it's missing any more though.

I enjoyed 2013 for what it was outside of Lara's nonsense during the entire game(Bear trap = gimpy leg for five seconds but a slight infection = necrotic foot within hours for the old man, she can have moral quandaries about her first kill and then wholesale slaughters everyone seconds after, the entire fact her gaping wound in her side doesn't hinder her at all or get infected), I basically expected a more open Uncharted and that's exactly what I got in the end. Will probably pick up that Rise of the Tomb Raider for the PS4 at some point as well when it gets cheap.

Need more SFM with this qt Lara

That's just wrong though.

I would like to see the data.

He's right.

Because it's my fetish, and it's superior.

The Black side kick is a trope that I love, what's wrong with this guy?

Actually, in reality bowmen were pretty strong.