How the fuck is shit like this acceptable

how the fuck is shit like this acceptable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjAsr4cHQAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the megaman the fans deserve

Only the dead can know peace from this evil.

But megaman is dead and he didnt know peace from this evil, so its something beyond evil, its... Capcom.

I'm not sure which is worse
The fucking abortion of a smirk
Or the little nigger coming out of his head

b-but thats mega mini....

what is this? is there a new game coming soon?

So, any new info about this shit or they just canceled this too?

Well maybe if the fans showed a little bit of interest in MML3 we wouldn't be here right now.

>holding an ip as a hostage
>buy our merchandise, buy it blindly stop complaining!!! buy our first person megaman that nobody wanted!!!!!!!
if this worked more companies would be doing it

Funny how that's been Capcom's Producer's/Director's only move for the past 15 years. Promising a chance for a secondary or tertiary related product if sales on something were good.

The move should be called Capcomissionary.

I'll take anything at this point after Mighty No 9.

Anyone who's only seen this Megaman as a thumbnail. I implore you to keep it that way

what the fuck is on his forehead

Because at least it's not this

>MEGAMON I CHOOSE YOU MEGAMONS ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE DIGITAL WORLD!
>"Mega MEGA!"

I honestly don't see a problem with the design. The way it's drawn is horrible but I would accept that redesign.

eat shit battle network was awesome

most of the people here are battlenet kids

Oh, that is why this thread is full of retards, then.

these are the same people who liked legends after all and constantly cry about the unrecognized sequel to a corridor shooter that could have been, who the fuck cares, capcom cant do right, its a meme to hate them no matter what they do

>I honestly don't see a problem with the design

it looks like more of the stupid homage to the gay "bad box art megaman"

I'm afraid to see what they will do to Roll

so you admit you are judging a book by its cover since megaman 1 was the best one

It's literally just X with neon lights. You probably would've hated the rockmam.exe redesign when it first came out.

Still feel like MegamanZero would make a great OVA at least.

Well, it IS the best Mega Man series.

>not Classic
>this is what Zerofags actually believe

FUCKING
WEEBS

>classic

at least say X you delusional nostalgiafag

>X series
>best anything
>when it only has three good games out of eleven

>X

at least say classic you 2xtreem douche

>muh platforming was too hard without a walljump crutch

It's not.

Zero would probably make a fair standalone movie/series. But literally every other sub-series lends itself better to an episodic show because they have a format where there's an inexhaustible source of relatively petty tension.

>I'm afraid to see what they will do to Roll
ah yes. that will be something to look forward to

As an aside, I'm still confused as shit why the Classic Roll is always used in compilations over and over. There's a dozen other characters with alternate designs that don't get that treatment, and the two designs are only moderately different from one another.

>and the two designs are only moderately different from one another.
My ass.

You know most of Cred Forums and these threads are under 21. They were RAISED on Battle Network. Most of them were not born till after both Mega Man 8 and Mega Man X7 were long gone.

You figured it out

She adds a cropped jacket over her dress and changes into boots.

Other than a couple of X's early armors and Zero's palette swaps just about every other alternate form of every other character has much more significant design changes.

Roll is garbage anyway. She's like the Olive Oyl of Megaman.

>mega mini
What.
Are you serious.
I heard about turning it into a high school drama, but seriously? He transforms with a Mini-Me?

The people designing a Mega Man cartoon, based off the original series, decided that StarForce was the best point to steal ideas?

Zero and ZX (only ZX, not Advent) have some potential. I'm still disappointed that they didn't do anything with the ZX trailer. It seemed like prime material for something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjAsr4cHQAA

But no, we got a Battle Network cartoon instead.

The Zero series would've been a goddamn mess if they rushed out an anime to meet it. It was only after a slapdash cut of the premise of Zero 1 and the Zero 2 retcons of the premise that it would have been anything other than a sequel series to a series that was never animated.

At least Gunvolt is getting an OVA

Looks better than retros failed attempted. Well at least on par

I really don't mind the design. I'm just concerned with how the show goes.

New cartoon.