Iv'e heard that this guy is just shit at games and most of the games he reviews aren't even that bad to begin with

Iv'e heard that this guy is just shit at games and most of the games he reviews aren't even that bad to begin with.

Is this true?

HE'S GONNA LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE'S ASS

Yes, but that's not James, that's a character he plays.

James has a few games he's actually quite good at but for the most part he's all around awful at playing games.

Especially modern ones.

Some yes but most are just broken

Some faggot at work was telling me he doesn't like AVGN because there's "too much silence". He literally said there would be one second pauses where he wouldn't say anything and that has no place in a post-Let's Play Internet. He also said he's watched maybe five episodes.

>First post
Nigga you are fast

He's good at Castlevania.

I have noticed that he exaggerates a lot of shit, yeah
He is fun to watch still, but never take his opinions for granted.

ASS

>AVGN is shit at videogames

Dude beat ghost and goblins. He can't be shit at games if he had the patience to get good and beat it

your friend has add and probably looks at a smartphone constantly

hes pretty bad. he literally didnt know how to use items in beavis and butthead

HE'D RATHER HAVE A BIG BLACK BULL

He's not my friend, he's a 35+ year old dude I work with who literally calls his wife his "kid's mom". He tries to talk to me about Vidya but doesn't know fucking anything. He thought every Zelda was like Zelda 1 and didn't understand why people were excited about Breath of the Wild.

What about Milon's secret castle? a game that isn't glitchy or broken but not "hard" like contra or some shit.

yeah that sounds like a friend

He's good at some games & sucks at others. Being to beat the original Metroid is a decent accomplishment gaming wise.

On the other hand, I think he couldn't even beat a single mission in Dick Tracy. While I wouldn't argue was a great game by any means, I managed to finish at least 4 missions when I was 7 years old.

Didnd't he cleared castlemania? that makes him better than the average Cred Forums poster

Mike's a legit retard & has managed to beat numerous of the harder NES titles.

he couldn't beat Ninja Gaiden

Can you beat Ninja Gaiden?

>Being to beat the original Metroid is a decent accomplishment gaming wise.
It really isn't, and especially not when he clearly had a map to know where everything was.

No one beats Ninja gaiden

He's good through practice but most of the games he goes off on are usually pretty bad.

Sometimes he makes good points like how the enemies in terminator 2 take a billion hits.

I don't know. I feel like even with a map that if someone can beat NES Metroid, they probably don't complete suck at video games. I'm sure your king faggot on his throne of gaming skills though.

Except he has beaten way harder games then Metroid and you'd know that if you actually fucking touched an NES game in your life you underaged casual.

>caring about Nintendo's worst console when the SNES did everything better than the NES and NES had the most shovelwear.

i have that game and i like it to be honest, but you DO only get one life to beat the game with, and it can be kind of cryptic sometimes. i think those two things were his main complaints about the game in that episode if i remember right.

Is the final boss of Ninja Gaiden really that hard?

literally bullshit

someone post the dick pic of the dude with the big dick.

Is their a defined pattern to beat him?

>beat him
impossible, just give up.

Just wanna say the plumbers don't wear ties episode was the best fucking episode.

Iv'e been liking a lot of his older stuff though especially like the first 3 episodes. They were more toned down but if you can just put yourself in a time machine 12 years ago that sorta thing was uncalled for on the internet.

kinda off topic but anyone heard of this armake21 guy? I heard he was a decent AVGN clone but then he was a pedophile or something?

braindead