10 years later and there still no sequel to this comfy game? Why nintendon't?

10 years later and there still no sequel to this comfy game? Why nintendon't?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaibox.net/hentai-manga/65_17_Super-Mario-Bros_Princess-Peachy-Butt-and-Princess-Flowery-Hole
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was just a mediocre platformer that, while not a core 2D Mario reskin, was basically just as uninspired. I'd rather see Peach get a more unique and divergent game (and unique enemies and assets of the mario universe) the same way Wario land did.

>comfy
there's that meme again
What part of this game was in the slightest bit 'comfy'?

Why didn't Peach fuck Bowser after she beat him?

What was uninspiring about it. The game has it's original charm to it.

>followed the basic Mario flow chart of level themes
>barebone gameplay
>Peach's gimmick was just stupid

It just didn't sell well
It was a fucking attempt to win the female audience and we know women only play games for attention.

ok? they weren't copy and pasted though exactly.

it's about the same as any other platformer, your powerups are her emotions. and she has the umbrella with different moves.

opinion.

you sure showed him.

Too sexist according to Anita.

Some poor Canadian autist was denied this game by his father who told him the game was too girly. It really makes you think doesn't it? ^:)

I played it, was pretty good.

Was... was the Candian autist you?

my dad said the same thing when i had the choice between partners and time and that game. i chose princess.

Because it isn't that fun. The levels were long and boring and the platforming was bare bones at best.

imagine the shitshow sjw would make of it if they released a game like this today
... you know what now I kinda wish they did, just for that

Nah, but that picture might trigger him simply because of her hair.

The Toad hunting bullshit near the end of the game, eurgh

also the idea of playing as a woman who is generally depicted as stupid and useless and in need of rescuing finally going on an adventure and ends up using her various mood swings to get her hands on a vibe scepter that the game implies is in your home too is kind of a really fuckin dumb idea

>^:)
Horsefapper

>original abilites
>unlock and sense of progression
>minigames that are actually fun
>great charming music compared to generic nsmb game
>story
>good level design
The only con i could see in this game may just be the difficulty being easy until the very later levels and end game levels.

uh that angry peach is making me feel funny ... :|

She is stepping on your penis.

Oh sorry that I offended your sensitivities, bitch.
Are you gonna say my dick is microscopic now too?

i want another bowsers inside story

i want more bowser

>>original abilites
>Watering shit, Tanuki Leaf equivalent, invincibility and groundpount combination and fucking healing yourself
>>unlock and sense of progression
Literally what? It plays like an NSMB game. You beat the levels, collect the coins (Toads here) and move on
>>minigames that are actually fun
Toad Tote was the only good one
>>great charming music compared to generic nsmb game
No, it sounded like generic Mario platforming music. The only one that stood out to me was one of the Volcano themes
>>story
Other than knowing that the my mom's been using the 'Vibe Scepter' to make herself happy as the ending suggested, I'm not sure what great story there was.
>>good level design
Wasn't anything special, but it wasn't that bad.

Honestly this was probably the biggest thing. It got bad publicity because of her, on top of it not selling as much. It was a fine game though, albeit too easy at times. If they made a sequel then I'd probably go for it.

>this conversation

>collect coins to buy and unlock new skills, also you could buy more health.
>better collectaton than your average nsmb game.

It sure as shit ain't peachy.

>tfw playing SPP with no calm ability and no health/vibe upgrades

SPP sold over a million copies though. Hardly a failure, especially when you consider that it's effectively a GBA title with the DS's unique functionalities streamlining some mechanics. I doubt SPP didn't make its budget back and then some.

literally sexist, they are lucky the game came out just a few years before the SJW blowout

>just a few years before the SJW blowout

A little longer than that. It came out in 2005, while I'd say the SJW thing really took off in 2012 with Tropes vs. Women in Gaming.

Nobody but waifufags care about a reskin Mario game

Super Princess Peach > New Super Mario Bros

I bought spp before nsmb and I couldn't believe how much of a step back nsmb was. spp felt like it was made with love and care and each level crafted to perfection.
nsmb felt... blan.

Eh, I'm a HUGE fan of SPP but I wouldn't call it "crafted to perfection". It's pretty mechanically imbalanced - you have to outright ignore features if you want anything resembling a challenge, and while the nonlinear level design is a plus most of the level design proper is a bit on the simpler side. SPP could stand to be a bit more complex with its platforming.

NSMB Became bland
it was great at first
then they overdid it like crazy

>It got bad publicity because of her
You don't really think this, do you?
It came out in 2006, 3 years before Feminist Frequency and that whole shitshow was EVER a thing. Its principle sale period was long over by then.

I'd honestly say the original NSMB is probably the weakest entry. It gets by on having no new 2D Mario for 15 years prior to its release while the subsequent entries are deemed rehashes, but honestly NSMB was pretty basic. Wii had the multiplayer angle to spice things up, 2 was a lesser entry as well but at least it had some excellent secret exits and stages, and while I haven't played U I often hear it's the actual best NSMB to date.

>What part of this game was in the slightest bit 'comfy'?

The part where i'm in my warm bed during a cold winter storm playing my handheld.

I want peach paizuri.

>game features female protagonist
>her power is violent mood swings

What if they make it co-op?

girls can't co-op with girls

If it's forced co-op then they'll have somehow killed my interest in a game I've been waiting a decade for.

years ahead of their time, i know'

man
i love those old mario comics

>space Lucario
>not picking best princess

>tfw SSP was made the same studio behind the Starfy games

I still want a new Starfy game, guys..

Starfy's legacy will always be "that shitty assist trophy that kills itself"

>thinking Nin10doh would choose brown over blue
you Have been here the last decade, right?

source

>picking an irrelevant whale

A man can dream user, Miyamoto won't get past another decade anyway so we might get that Wario & Waluigi game and maybe M&L game or Paper Mario taking place in Sarasaland
hentaibox.net/hentai-manga/65_17_Super-Mario-Bros_Princess-Peachy-Butt-and-Princess-Flowery-Hole
she is none of those things though, her only downside is blandness but that's because nobody bothered to give her proper development yet

>she is none of those things though
>she's not irrelevant
Don't tell me you actually believe that.

>Paper Mario taking place in Sarasaland
now that would be interesting

>has active fanbase
>still shows up in spin offs as a veteran
>still acknowledged by nintendo even with all the Rosa wank
>tons of fans still demand her and Wah to become canonical in the Mario universe instead of just honorable mentions
Seems pretty relevant to me, nothing is stopping nintendo to give these characters more focus since people still know who they are

>Mario and the gang go to Sarasaland to visit their friend
>everybody is a fucking Toad
>Daisy is a Toad in a dress
>Mario panics and turns back to tell his friends to run to the plane
>its too late, they are now toads too

so its the first super mario silent hill

>has active fanbase
>a fanbase somehow has bearing on game relevance
Hilarious, please continue.
>>still shows up in spin offs as a veteran
So does Boo. She's on the same level as a faceless enemy.
>>still acknowledged by nintendo even with all the Rosa wank
Nintendo still acknowledges the fucking virtual boy, acknowledging something doesn't mean they're proud of it.
>>tons of fans still demand her and Wah to become canonical in the Mario universe instead of just honorable mentions
This is just your first point listed again, only now you've actually admitted she's irrelevant. Good job.

Having a fanbase doesn't make something relevant, Battleborn still has a fanbase (somehow) and everyone knows it's beyond irrelevant. Daisy was in ONE mainline game in 27 years, before being promptly forgotten about and only brought back because Peach needed a doubles partner. She exists literally for the same reason as Waluigi, who's the only one more irrelevant than her. The second she escapes from spinoff hell she'll be relevant but she's on the same level as Boo, Spike, Goombas, and other faceless minions who fill roster space.

>a fanbase somehow has bearing on game relevance
yeah, she continues to show up because there are people who care about her, if people started caring she would disappear, its not rocket science
>So does Boo. She's on the same level as a faceless enemy.
yet when the roster is smaller she is a higher priority than fucking Waluigi, and both show up in almost all the spin offs while regular enemies are used to fill space, Mario Strikers is an example of what i mean
>Nintendo still acknowledges the fucking virtual boy, acknowledging something doesn't mean they're proud of it.
Let me rephrase my statement since you missed the point, nintendo (or at least the people behind the games) care enough about this character in particular to still put her on advertisements, covers and other nintendo related stuff with the purpose of selling them, if they didn't cared about Daisy she wouldn't show up at all because she would be too irrelevant to even be considered over more relevant characters like boo :^)
:
And fanbases do influence shit like this user, and i am not talking about some underground furry forum, i am talking about a big chunk of the Mario fandom in general that would like this to happen, companies see all this love and throw a bone to the fans once in a while, nintendo may not do what the fans actually want for now but the vocal majority will still remind them they care, which for me is good enough to consider her relevant

>wanted to buy it
>couldnt find a copy
theres probably a used copy somewhere for cheap by now but who knows what its been through
this game in particular