Gunners have less defense than Blademasters

>Gunners have less defense than Blademasters
For what purpose? You stil have to be just as close to the monster in most cases to deal full damage. What's the fucking point?
Monster Hunter thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLf5rzTrkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=0d2j2RBfXCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hell if I know friend, I'm just here to swing a big axe.

never tried a gunner, any thing I should know? do you guys prefer the Bow or either of the bowguns

Try to get an armor set with Focus and Load Up if you're going with Bow. I don't know much about the Bowguns, personally

make the teostra bow

it's literally the best bow

>My face when four heavy bowguns with pierce/pierce up and crouching fire enabled against a monster with tough, armored parts

Adept seems like the go to style for the gunner weapons due to a couple of reasons.
>Bow gets an instant Max level shot after dodging a monster attack.
>bow guns get a quick reload that also buffs your shots for a couple of second as well as a run that allows you to either re-position yourself or just get the hell out of there.
>heavy bow gun can go into crouching fire after the roll.
Only other time I've seen someone else not use adept on a bowgun was when I ran into a group of randoms using Aerial Pellet HBG

I like to collect but if I wind up with the bow the I'll make sure to go after the teo one

Play HBG

I refused to play Generations after they nerfed the gunlance. We had enough problems already damn it.

Gunners get far easier access to weakpoints than Blademasters. Or are you telling me you shoot at monster's ankles 90% of the time?

Do Deviant Monsters not limp? I fought a Redhelm for a good long while and it never limped

Holy shit quit whining gunner babies. You have all the access and dps with little to none of the risk. Fuck off with your MUH DEFENSE shit.

Bow is good for people casually trying out gunner weapons, as they only have a handful of coatings which can all eventually be bought. LBG/HBG requires massive upkeep in the end with their ammo

In a G-Rank game I'd reckon Gunners should have either 60% or 70% of Blademaster defense, or make both helmets and caps statistically the same for both

In MHGen though you do have a lot of defense overall, though Hyper Gold Rathian and Hyper Deviljho can almost OHKO a Blademaster with ~650 defense.

Yes, deviants limp.

They do but they usually die before they start limping.

If you're doing a capture quest for the deviants then just bringing someone with Capture Guru.

What ever happened to tokyo game show?

Get fucked MHniggers. That's what you get for not making your games for the PS4

they limp at a lower percentile of their health than other monsters
on top of that, they are often pissed off, and wont have limp animations because of that
they are capturable at about the same percent as regular monsters though, so if you have perception, it helps you know exactly when they are ready.

But user the Monster Hunter movie was announced.

The heavy variant takes a while to adapt to, but goddamn does it feel good when you dodge an attack and immediately roll into the deployed stance.

>There are people who exclusively use axe mode with SA

monster hunter has NO GAEMZ

>when the host is really bad at fighting the target monster but he's the only one with a room open and everyone else is decent

Axe mode is better with Adept SA

Just tried Dual Blades after being an SnS main for quite some time. I always thought they were okay but damn is aerial DB the funnest shit

So if styles and arts were dropped in MH5, what would the general reaction be?

Which is nowhere near as good as striker

But Gen's Gunlance is so far the most fun experience compared to previous series' GL?

I've had redhelm limp each time I've fought it, at some point you gotta stop going ham and wait to see if he's gonna bugger off

What's a fun weapon to transition to after GS? This is my first MH and I'm about 150 hours in just using GS.

I agree.
Gunners are the first to die in almost evry Hunt.
Maybe if gunners had better range or just enough defense so the worst attacks that take away 60% of hp from blademasters simply take away 80% of max HP from gunners not instakill.

ok thank you. I will start will the bow as I learn the ropes of ranged

Personally I wouldn't care much, it was a nice experiment but it doesn't have to be in every game going forward

Because HBG would be even more overpowered than it already is

It is literally the strongest weapon in the game

Fine to me

I'm pretty interested in the Heavy Bowgun in general as I just think it's the coolest of the three thematically

It really isn't. Damn shame really.

that is shit tier bait son you gotta at least try

Good riddance

nigga you're there to break parts, not to outdamage a melee class

>gunners with more range
Please no.
I've had enough retards during the demo days who literally stood on the other end of the arena, trying to shoot things.
All extra range would add, would be more moments where the monster charges all the way across the area. Current range is perfectly fine.

It's the price you pay for power.

I use LBG to act like I'm really contributing with all the buffs, heals, and Normal spam but I'm really not.

I went from GS to SnS. it's not so flashy but it's stupid reliable and I'm having a good time learning the ropes

DB has the same type of rush but trades power for speed, doing sick combos is pretty fun, but you gotta start learning status and elements.
I also started testing out LBG and HBG, Heavy is kind of the gunner high risk and reward waiting game weapon, and you'll be surprise how much flinching LBG tends to do.

I feel the same way, just as I felt about water combat

gunners who die are autistic
sitting at optimal range for max level shots gives you so much leeway to not get hit, unless it's some dumb bullshit like raging tigrex

Try the Rapid Fire level 2 element pierce shots on things that are sufficiently weak to it.
The Nebula Storm is disgustingly good on anything even remotely weak to water. The massive recoil makes it less effective solo, but with at least one other person you can shit out damage like crazy.

lol

Hopefully reduce or get rid of weebs completely
>bankai!
>ryu ga blah blah blah

Don't count on it. It's not like they magically started playing MH because of styles.

I know that mh4u and previous games also have weebs but not as bad as mhgen

you have no idea

pls don't take my full house away from me

Limiter Off

Way less crazy though.
Reloading took a relatively long time and you couldn't use it to cancel out of animations like you can with an art.

So what is up with the cat base? there are rubbish at a corner with a yellow question mark and always mentions "I wonder if there is anything in there" but there's nothing, does this always happen?

Oh my god this. Full House is a godsend for LBG. I told myself that I was going to master Bow as my gunner weapon this game, but after I took down a Glavenus with adept LBG with Full House, I just couldn't go back to Bow. Full House is crazy fun with LBG.

If black cats steal from you and get away, then you can get your stuff back at the cat base.

Can someone explain to me how rapid fire works? Someone said back in 3U it diminishes the shot attack power of each shot in exchange for shooting multiple amounts of it with each bullet, but it didn't affect elemental attack power. Is that true?

I would be much more into LBG if all the sets I could make with it weren't horrific (and I mean horrific) clownsuits.

But my Daybreak's Gaze set looks pretty good. Pierce LBG is surprisingly competent.

>can't play action heavy 3ds games for more than 15 minutes without my hands going completely numb and locking up
>have to take have hour breaks to get the feeling back
>tfw two decades of gaming fucked me up
How do I reduce the pain? It's not so bad on consoles, but I can now only type with one finger on my PC, and barely play games on it without resorting to gamepads. If my hands quit working I'll fucking kill myself. Any Ideas?

Grips maybe? Hori made a pretty fucking good grip addon for the N3DS XL and then there's the easy PSP cap modification to replace the shitty rubber C-Stick

>Pierce LBG is surprisingly competent.
Yeah I was surprised by it. I did Fated Four with the Mizu LBG lvl 1. It has all three pierce. I only had Full House II at the time, but it was all I needed. I just shoot all my pierce and then I can use Full House again. Also I learned that for a little while after you use Full House, you can still reload other ammo after you shoot all of it and have it on stand by. That came in handy after I killed a monster. I would save my reloaded Full House and load up all my pierce normally. Mizu LBG is a damn good LBG.

>none of the risk

Gunning is terrifying. Any legitimate monster 1-shots you and maintaining a relevant DPS at range is not trivial. I play melee classes only because they're easier.

I'd get hand cramps. Got some like 5 buck chink hand grips from ebay and it's so much better.

I'm enjoying HBG a lot after being a GL and SA main in 4U. Works in my favor online too since now I never have to worry about getting tripped online. Was using the Shagaru HBG but just built the Seregios one. Are Normal Lv2 shots that much weaker than pierce builds though? From the sounds of it even Pierce Lv1 shots do more potential damage than Normal Lv2. I'm building the Mizutsune HBG right now but the pierce shot materials aren't exactly as easy to accumulate as normal shot.

>Any legitimate monster 1-shots you
This so hard. I play a bunch of weapons, but gunning, while easier to dodge attacks, has the most risk since if I mess up one dodge, I cart. This has happened to me plenty of times. The latest was when I was fighting a G rank Golden Rajang in 4U. He did his Blanka ball and I messed up one fucking dodge. I put the game down for a while after that.

I kinda hope they leave in adept style for gunners in MH5, so gunning would actually be viable.

Thing is Pierce Lv1 actually works reasonably well with Weakness Exploit in this game and thankfully is also a giant fuck you vs monsters with bullet evaporation like Rajang and Kushala. Normal Lv2 can still hit pretty hard but otherwise Pierce is still a dominant option.

In regards to ammo, you get a ton of resource points at least so you can trade for Latchberries and buy Bird Wyvern Fangs in mass easily. Getting ammo combines is a LOT more easier than in MH4U.

Gunning is viable if you're not a little bitch

>gunning
>not a little bitch
If you can't be a man and smack a monster's ass properly, then you are indeed just a bitch.

>not facing the monster and shooting pellet shots at point-blank range

Enjoy your double defense and whiffed lvl 3 GS charges my dude

HBG has consistently been in the top five. If anything Adept is a ridiculously big safety net for it that removes any need for Evade Extend and has no real downsides whatsoever, plus we got built-in shot types though they're more of a gamechanger for LBG.

The only thing offsetting it are plenty of deviant monsters having abysmal shot hitzones. Gunner weapons are horrible against Thunderlord Zinogre in particular.

>not killing the monsters exclusively with bowgun butt strokes and arrow swipes

>implying I'm a GSfag
Those jackasses are worse than the French, Spics, and Germans.
GS is for faggots, plain and simple.
Compared to them, gunners are a blessing to see.

What about Pellet shots? I'm a solo hunter primarily so is the possible damage output worth it?

Pellet is underwhelming and best left to small monster quests to finish those quickly. If you intend to use it, please don't use it online.

Thank goodness there's only one version of the tail materials in this game since Gen is only LR + HR, compared to 4U which had regular tails in LR/HR and lash in G-Rank. Cutting them is such a chore.

how do am hubting hron

how do i stop myself from using the akantor dark melody

>how do i stop myself from using the akantor dark melody
Why contain it?

Any tail is usually pretty easy to cut with a GS, though it does mean you'll have to spend more time targeting it and not the weakspots.

Elder dragon tails in particular are a pain in the dick since you can only cut them off when they are at a certain % of health left.

>How do I stop myself from using the best horn in the game?

Pistol type gunner weapon when? I wanna be a real cowboy

>Those jackasses are worse than the French, Spics, and Germans.

Literally how

I'd think they would be like the boring ass fuck who picks Mario or Ryu

>daora grande looks great
>my armor set for la foi looks far better
why live

that's a big pistol

>MH thread
>no rooms

For you

Am I the only one who thinks Daora Grande/Ceti looks better with a long barrel

It's a revolver It's actually neither, it just looks like one.

>MH4U
>HBG
>apex rajang
>LE 1 second 50 yard Thunder attack
>another hunter who hes about to shoot at runs in front of me but much closer to the rajang.
>fucking CART'd

Just bought monhun gen. its my first monhun game. Which weapon is best? no noob friendly but best at lategame when you learn it?

>Hyper Hunter III locked behind shitty Hyper Monster quests with 3 or 4 monsters
I guess Kutku/Malfestio/Garuga isn't so bad but it's still tedious. Gammoth/Kecha/Blagonga is seemingly easier but Gammoth has way too much HP and Blagonga's an asshole.

Lagombi is such a shit monster.

Every weapon is badass if you learn it.

also. Is this game meant to play with friends online? Im currently just playing alone since i dont have friends to play with :( but game constantly reminds me online options.

Lance.

>You can't mine heavy armor spheres and drop rates are rarer than gems, rubies and plates combined

REEEE I HAVE 5 ARMOR SETS JUST WAITING FOR ME TO GET THESE SHITS AND I'VE ONLY GOTTEN ONE SO FAR FROM A WHOLE WEEK OF PLAYING EVERYDAY AND FUCK THE NAKARKOS LAST 11 RUNS HAVE GIVEN ME NONE

3 or more hype mons have sweet fuckall health tho. Slightly harder than 5 mon hunts

Pick a weapon and go

Don't pick a weapon solely because it's less clunky to kill small monsters with

>that image
Basically my reaction to trying to get phosgems out of shagaru. I've hone my village hunts against high-rank shaggy down to like, 6-8 minutes, but after 30-something hunts, I've only gotten two. Still need two more to make the last upgrades on my gunner shagaru armor

And that's not even touching on if I ever want to make a weapon from that line in the future.

Yes. But you can do multiplayer content solo as well.

>NAKARKOS LAST 11 RUNS
Baka. Just do the endgame content, like muti hyper quests and deviants. You get tons of heavy spheres in quest rewards.

just do the later quests with hyper monsters, I think they're more common than elder dragon hunts.

>possibility for 1 in reward screen per quest except Nakarkos that has a stack of 2
>tons

Don't worry about it, plenty of people choose to play solo. When you get to quests with multiple Hyper monsters though they may begin to test your patience since they all have shitload of HP and you still have 50 minutes to kill them all. Other than that the compulsory giant monster bosses of this game are perfectly soloable. 3U and 4U had a couple which were not easy to solo, especially with the gear you would have at that point in those games.

>Do some quests online as a prowler
>People ask if I'll share my cat with them
Why does this make me feel good
It's not even that good of a cat

Singleplayer is so much shittier thsn mp that it's no contest. Play online and ignore offline as much as possible..

Multiplayer mitigates monhuns flaws enough to make the game fun.

Single player is ass because of the lack of mitigation of these factors.

Have you tried Hammer? Has plenty of raw backing it as well, though you're just not sheathing as often.

SA has a little overlap in a few ways though there's little incentive to use axe in MHGen. SnS is also a fun one, there's also Lance if you want something different but don't want to gun yet.

It's like giving them a copy of your body so they can use and play around with it

Eldra Musket my man. Be a supporting team member by carpet bombing a monster's face. Im KO's monsters better than I should be

Cats are being passed around like underage blonde girls with daddy issues in a dressing room after a big game

Well, you can be wasting your time grinding the cuttlefish dragon for spheres, because you're too much of a pussy to take on endgame content without redundantly high level armor upgrades, or you can be clearing the quests AND getting the spheres in the process.

Garuga is already in the game.

Is this Proto-Steve?

mfw aerial gunlance

>For what purpose? You stil have to be just as close to the monster in most cases to deal full damage.
No, you don't. And you are never stuck in any superlong combos.

/thread

5 min nakarkos fight with the possibility of 2 vs a possibility of 1, taking way longer and the only added extra being a bunch of hyper parts you don't need from quests you have already cleared so you don't even need to fight them again.

>when blademasters stand next to you to drink pots when you're a gunner
>bonus points if you're in siege mode and don't have adept's training wheels on

I've had this happen three times, and no I don't know why they do it.

Why does adept make this game feel like such a fucking joke in terms of difficulty?

Use adept with any style, and it's fucking easy as shit. I'm only HR 82 and I have been playing for about 3 weeks, and I started adept, and now I can't stop because it makes this game easy to speedrun.

>pick easy mode
>complain it's easy
???

Rajang's laser beam is a pain in the dick to deal with in multiplayer if you don't know who he's targeting

You could be ready to panic dive and end up still getting hit because there's a guy further out behind you trying to do the same thing but in the other direction

What went wrong?

The endgame in gen is forced grinding for various rare materials you now need 6 instead of 1 or two to upgrade, coupled with hard to come by red armor spheres, and the forced grinding of deviant tickets.

A least grinding 140 guild quests for lottery weapons was much more rewarding than this.

>A retard
>Being retarded

Sounds normal to me.

I guess you just can't comprehend the message.

Because it's literally easy mode

They call adept a crutch for a reason

They drove to meme country.

>A least grinding 140 guild quests for lottery weapons was much more rewarding than this.

I lose my shit when my normal group of friends do this. Sometimes they do it on purpose. I normally load my gun with pellets just to stagger spam them every time I know its on purpose.

I always remove siegemode for him now. That monster takes always one of my favorite things. I haven't played generations, so I'm not sure if exiting siegemode is safer but using it in MH4U against him was certain death.

Id miss aerial GS but other then that meh

Are you tired of monsters always carting the everloving shit out of you?

Are you tired of actually getting good?

Well look no more, for here comes Adept style!

With a build in evasion +3 and avoid any kind of damage super dodge you will never have to worry about dying again

But at there's more, you also get a little boost after evading, like your shots doing more damage, instantly loading your bow, or unleashing a very strong attack right away afterwards.

Adept Style, for all of you who want to press button to evade everything and win.

It just dosn't feel right for lack of a better explanation. It seems like they make fighting monster far to convenient.

Generations is Monster Hunter: Memes.

You go back to old villages, fight old monsters, meet every character from previous games, and generally revel in MH history. Of course they're going to throw hunter memes in when the entire game is about how much of a meme the franchise is.

>general
WAAAAH THIS GAME WAS MADE TOO HARD IT SUCKS NOW FORCED DIFFICULTY!

He general public is fucking stupid.

Probably a change in management or something. If not I'd presume some higher-up from a different group wanted them in for presumably shit reasons.

Bow for LR/HR, then HBG for GR/post game. Status LBG for group runs.

Anyone else here kick people who use adept on anything besides gunners?

Cause I do. And I don't give a fuck.

I only want good players on my team who are trying to get better. MH5 is gonna be funny as shit when people complain it's too hard without adept. It will be even funnier if they do include the styles, cause MH will be a casual series at that point.

Honestly I was hoping for actual new movesets instead of taking away options in exchange for some other mechanic

But that would take work and probably lead to the new ones being retard frontiershit

>kicking for autistic reasons

I use adept myself on weapons where other styles are objectively inferior.
Gimping yourself on purpose doesn't make you a better hunter.

>Not getting good

Just don't cry to me when MH5 is too hard for you.

>It will be even funnier if they do include the styles, cause MH will be a casual series at that point.

Why am I thinking that the general Japanese playerbase is probably not much different to how the one in the west is? Because I'm thinking that this will unfortunately be the case.

Aisha best girl

>You stil have to be just as close to the monster in most cases to deal full damage
Stop being a shitty bow user and grab a gun like a real man. Even without the range extension you can sit in the back slamming down normal shots without any loss of damage multiplier.
>muh ammo
LEARN TO PACK SMART AND PRIORITIZE THE ESSENTIALS
You damn babies wouldn't have liked the older games where you didn't get a separate ammo pouch and had your shit take up regular inventory space.

I soloed 140s in 4U, I don't really have to prove anything to anyone in Gen.

Velocidrome 140s dont count.

Lance has the best solo speedruns.

The majority of the japanese fanbase is just as bad if not worse than the west, since it's more popular over there and thus has far more casuals polluting the pool

I tried lance but it really feels so fucking clunky and slow. I cant hit for shit with this :(

Then get ready for MonHun live action film

At this point it's painfully clear you're just projecting.

That lecture is actually online on youtube now, and the localization lead said that he was not involved with Gen

Does ANYONE even use Insect Glaive?

And at this point, it's clear that you cant come up with shit.

>no noob friendly but best at lategame when you learn it?
Now, stop complaining.

Good job thinking I use adept style or haven't been playing these games since freedom 1but then again you can't expect much from an autistic like you

>Hot/cold drinks
>Map item

What is the point? they just waste item slots

I do, but I haven't touched Gen in a while

french people

>he cooks raw meat instead of carrying energy drinks

please tell me none of you guys do this

Fuck you it's time for bbq

>charge into shit
>spam hunter arts
its not that hard bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=FLf5rzTrkzY

>he doesn't know about the bbq service

>that kelbi

>longer animation
>doesn't cure sleep
>can't be used underwater (3U)

wokay meatfag

>not megadash juicing all the time
Dont even bother with regular dash juice, this game, dash extract is so easy to farm.

What? It's actually quite fucking fluid. Just don't literally spam nothing but the charge because some fucktard told you to. Use your other tools.

youtube.com/watch?v=0d2j2RBfXCc

>You stil have to be just as close to the monster in most cases to deal full damage.
This is so untrue it hurts.
You're a bad gunner and you should feel bad.

t. ele lbg shitter

it's just a raspberry Seregios

Unlocked turns.
ID: 29-1843-8639-7334
PW: 7243

If only the series mascot could've been dogs instead

Deviant felynes.

Never had a chance, japs have shit taste and are in love with cats. Still, at least we have some things and there's always hope for the future.

>memespewing faggot doesn't know about critical distance
stick to low rank blademaster you waste of space

>he thinks critical distance extends more than a couple of backhops
Don't post about gunner weapons when you haven't even used them.

Is it true Capcom have an exclusivity deal with Nintendo? I know they would only release on 3DS but a boy can dream...

Hopefully NX doesn't look like shit

do you think melee weapons attack the monsters from a distance or something?

Do you think monsters attack gunners from a distance or something?

First of all, monsters have ranged attacks.
Second of all, that has nothing to do with it.
While dodging away from the monster you then re-position yourself back into optimal position for dealing max damage.
For gunners this is a roll or two away.
For blademasters this is in certain locations around the monster's body, directly up close to it unless you're playing it safe.

Fuck you're retarded.
Please stop wasting everyone's time online and stick to solo-play until you learn how to play.

They're fun but hilariously broken in what you can do. Aerial especially is too good when it means you can spam that free topple whenever you want without needing to grind a bugstick for it to be a viable method.

Where do I stand when Glavenus is preparing its tail spin attack? In front of it around the right section? Underneath it? Behind it?

>For gunners this is a roll or two away.
>For blademasters this is in certain locations around the monster's body, directly up close to it unless you're playing it safe.
>implying gunners don't have to aim at the weakpoints in addition to maintaining critical distance

Fuck you're retarded.
Please stop wasting everyone's time online and stick to solo-play until you learn how to play.

Aerial if anything is just cheese than actually being good

Any rooms up

>implying gunners don't have to aim at the weakpoints in addition to maintaining critical distance
Yes but this is done while you're inside the critical distance zone
you
fucking retard

Except the monsters constantly close the distance to attack you
you
fucking retard

No they don't.
If you're attacking the monster with your bow/bowgun while the monster is charging at you instead of re-positioning yourself then you shouldn't be surprised that you're dying all the time.

Nothing about MH5 on TGS?

>he thinks monsters stand at the right distance from you at all times when you gun

What game are you playing?

2 sluts

>tfw no mhgenerations on vita

I have a slut gunner set uroktor s plus gem in the waist activates haphazard. Which is great fun.

>puc unrelated. My burb demanding his share of whatever hot drink i make. Milo or tea or coffee he cares not. He's obsessed with sharing that shit out.

Thid gets posted on every bread we have. Fuck off already. Vita was dead before it ever launched.

user r u ok

I missed you.

should you be able to inflict elemental blights on monsters?

I've been playing monhan on nintendo consoles since they were moved there

And I can still feel for him, hopefully the NX will ease the pain

>can now inflict fireblight
>poison becomes even more useless

i want them to keep styles and arts. having new monster attacks and patterns added to challenge certain styles would be refreshing.

Exercise your hands more, nerd.

Google some carpal tunnel hand stretches and do those. Remember, you are just trying to stretch your fingers out, not pull them all the way back to your arm/wrist. Your fingers will probably feel pretty tight at first.

If your hands are really bad, get a hand gyroscope. Just use it whenever you have a couple minutes. Otherwise, just shake your hands out between tasks whenever you can or do stretches whenever you catch yourself not doing anything/killing time.

I'm fine. Burb got ornery when i went back 5 minutes later to get my cup and drink my drink and tried to bite.

>galah
>ever not being in rage mode

You can only pick one.

is charge blade hard to use

No. We get it. Its a dead system that gets no love. Because its dead. Necrophiliacs go away.

>burb going 'awwwwyisss' mode over coffee.

wasn't poison buffed the fuck up from tri G and onward?

No. It does a puny amount of fixed dmg.

There's no worse feeling in Gen like activating Critical Juncture only for the monster to not even hit you, yet no greater feeling like landing Critical Juncture and causing the monster to stagger back due to how fucking cool you were doing that.

It does a considerable amount of fixed damage overtime on Brute Wyverns. That's about it.

WHERE THE FUCK

IS

THE

NEW

GAME

TGS aint over yet son

or maybe Ninty's preventing them from disclosing info since it'll be an NX game ;^)

Probably not for a good while if Capcom wants to give us something like 5U.

16 months since last reveal
10 months since last game release

Average game release is 12 months
Though it was 23 months between 3U and Gen 4!

speaking of NX, wasn't Nintendo supposed to announce something this month about it?

They are fully pushing Stories right now, I don't see an announcement till after its released.

Stories will be so fun though.
Why does Cred Forums hate fun?

>making useful fashionhunteran sets is hated
>running anything other than ONE exact meta set tali and weapon combo per weapon type and style is hated
>not 'competing' for TA is hated