Aug 18

>Aug 18
is he gonna be okay bros?

someone probably murdered him desu

>English devs with a trans person on the team go into hiding as muslims pour into their country
gee, I wonder what happened to him

He's living the high life now

More importantly, will he ever make another game? Will Hello Games continue to exist?

You guys, im just so tired of it all. trans, muslims, cucks, autists, numales, feminists. I just don't know anymore.

>Mfw NMS will come back and BTFO all the haters with a bunch of brand new features
He'll show you. He'll show all of you. Just you fucking wait, faggot.

Do us all a favor and off yourself then or go post on Cred Forums its pretty much the same as being dead to the outside world

Would be hilarious if he came back and fixed everything.

I'd still hate him, his shitty lies and his numale fucking attitude, but it'd be funny anyway to see the reaction.

The game could be patched into being the greatest game ever and it still wouldn't excuse the fucking shitshow of lies and bugs that it's launch had.

Sean lied about so many fucking features that a sony exec came forward and said he fucked up and did it on his own without a PR person telling him what to say

That's mean.

the engine literally doesnt allow that
they would need to release a whole new game to fix all the issues the game has

i think he is in mexico right now spending all the money on putas and watching chicken /gallos fight

>Muslims I can understand, but they will be exterminated within the century.
[citation needed]

Do you ever go outside ?

He's fine. Hes probably just taking a deserved rest on his big pile o' money.

I am so fucking amused at the people who supported this shit

fuck you guys

>Making a game actually worth playing after months of it being a shitstain
>BTFOing anyone

He would have to come out with an update with dozens of new great features just to get back to square one.

the funny thing you retards dont realize is the gold face looks just like you do in real life. yellow teeth, fat and ugly

nice projecting

Is KingWillTheConqueror actually Sean Murray?

He's just been really focused on customer support for the last month leave them alone guys

Spotted the cuckold.

You should honestly take a swig out of whatever's under your kitchen sink for being such a meanie-bo-beanie to him.

>receive non-stop flood of venom
>"hey, why'd he disappear?"

really?

He was so focused on customer support he forgot to eat and starved

>blatantly lie about game features
>dodge the issues when people post them on your twitter
>hurr why non stop flood of venum?

he probably has forgotten all about no mans sky enjoying his millions

we should all aspire to be like sean

Why not aspire to be Notch?
Or ZUN? He has success and is recieved well critically, cult following, wife and son

Reminder that when asked if there was going to be multiplayer Seans reply was Yes there will, it means multi will be featured in the future, suck it haters.

>mfw idiots will keep falling into the WOW NEW GAEM trap wasting thousands while i safely watch from my hot-tub eatin popcorn