How do you have fun in this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get gud

Just gotta git gud honestly
Everyone playing has been doing so for a lot longer than you have

>Bf4 2016
You fags still play this? It started getting boring barely after Final Stand came out. What's there left to do?

They patched the game a bunch, now it's better and more active

It was 5 bucks during E3 and all the DLC is free until monday so it's gotten a boom in activity

You play long enough to kill enough people, and eventually dying from bullshit doesn't get to you.

You don't, they swung balance to favor vehicle users and didn't look back. The maps are wide open and allow for easy farming by tanks.

>never gave a shit about BF4
>shit goes on sale
>Final Stand goes free
>play it
>all those 2142 references
>small snippets of equipment used in 2142 even if it makes no sense to have it around
>no 2143 or a sequel
I don't know if I should be upset or relieved that they never bothered.

Certain things got nerfed the fuck out of, it will have a better balance of vehicles so I wouldn't be jumping ship from it yet.

You can get outclassed though, i.e Shanghai and ace chopper teams require stingers and soflams to reliably take them out / at least securing your half of the map.

I generally blow up the tanks, boats, and helicopters for those sweet multi kills to have fun. I have probably 500 or so hours logged on multiplayer, but I don't think I've ever been killed by a jet while on foot. Maybe try not being in jet kill range?
>engineer
>as val (might I recommend the ump45 for you)
>shorty 12g
>RPG
>repair tool
Good to go for fun homie

run around with a bunch of niggers who rpg-7 every thing coming at u and just stay in cover mostly

also play on infantry only hardcore servers for true aces

>only relevant class is engineer
>nobody plays it

By uninstalling and playing Rainbow Six Siege

/thread

OP is a faggot

By using cheats, like everyone else.

same desu

By finding the squad of long distance recons on your team that are all camping out at the edge of the map in the same area.
Proceed to throw smoke grenades in front of them for the entire match.
Have a healthy lol at the butthurt messages you'll get.
????
Profit

My problem with BF4 is I started with Engineer and literally never wanted to change from it ever. It felt horrible playing the other classes and I always played Support in most other Battlefields. I just don't feel useful in BF4 unless I'm an Engineer.

>Keep getting killed before even knowing where you're being shot from

How are you suppose to have fun in this?

by using op helis or tanks or just playing infantry servers, ty user i gonna run bf4 again especially since a lot of newfags started playing so i can rape them with my heli skills

Start by playing on smaller servers. maybe team death match. get the guns you feel better with. unlock the med kit, or the repair tool, or an ammo pack, or whatever the recon guy's thing is.

they decided to make Battlefront instead BF2143, look at those textures and models of snow lands which would fit in category of bf 2142 remake

you've experienced nothing until you've played heroes and generals

Is jet with kb+m impossible?

Use the SKS

Wasn't that shit some horribly made pay to win game?

yes it is. dont bother

Why do you think the Operation Locker servers on PC are full 24/7 with a queue of 8-10? Vehicles are the single worst part of the Battlefield series - a way for shitters to get kills without learning to aim properly.

DICE LA is held back by money grubbing Sweden DICE and EA

>Operation Locker
everything wrong with operation metro with none of the fun

Couldn't agree more vehicles are just really boring because they are so easy. Even in BF1 you can easily go 60-2 or 40-0 no problem. Being infantry on a conquest vehicle map? Now thats when the real fun starts. Fuck those pussy grinder servers get on my level.

because CoD kiddies can't handle long range warfare

jets are always broken pieces of shits in all games. gta v, this, bf2, any good jet fighters ruin all games ever.

it's not that bad although it is incredibly frustrating for new players. as far as p2w, not really. the most p2w aspect is that veterans get another badge slot. a vet sub cost $20 for three months. at most you're gonna need two three month subs to get enough credits to keep buying veteran without spending money

Just play AA and rack up the easiest kills of your life

its true, jets if used propery will win any map, with nothing to stand against them. Typical bullet AA won't reach.

maybe if S-400 was in the game then youd actually kill ace jets

git gud

>5-6 mins load time
who designed this shit

>Typical bullet AA won't reach.
wait for them to circle back and and shoot them, or use the radar missiles

i miss bf3's death cannon

Bind pitch up to spacebar and you are good to go

DICE LA is just a renamed Danger Close, and those guys killed Medal of Honor.

jets = meme in bf4 just use op overbuffed helis

>Even in BF1 you can easily go 60-2 or 40-0 no problem.
This drove me absolutely nuts during the open beta. No skill fuckers in tanks just mowing down infantry everywhere. The only upside is its that much more satisfying to blow up one of those smug fuckers as Assault with an AT Rifle. The most satisfying situation is when they can't work out where you are, and just rotate searching for you, until they try to run away. Poetry.

>infantry only

>hardcore

Lol. More like can't hack it, play hardcore with vehicles, casual.

>fucker defends horrible practices like

everything have to be repaired and resupplied, have fun destroying tanks with rpg if you have repair rpg and pay for ammo, same with transport like jeep or motor, don't even start on sniper rifles - every single part is breaking and ammo cost shitloads of money, airplanes cost billions of money, granades are so expensive that i never resuplied them same with mines.

How is this fucking fair game? Fuck off you are brain dead fanboy defending one of most p2w game i ever fucking seen. It would be my dream to see this game as b2p non p2w bullshit since gameplay years ago was fun and fair but now they only get more greedy with everything. You are even matchmaked vs people with tanks while your team only have jeeps with lmgs and impossible to unkeep rocket launchers...

light tanks were OP as fuck
literally went 70-0, 100k points with not much effort

>Why do you think the Operation Locker servers on PC are full 24/7 with a queue of 8-10?

Mothers and grandmas accidentally bought their casual kids Battlefield instead of Call of Duty, and the kids just figure out a way to make it Call of Duty.

>It takes 4 rockets to kill one tank
>3 if you get the best possible hit

This wouldn't be so bad and tankes would be fucking tinfoil if other engineers also focused on fucking shooting the tank rather than guys around them.

Those guys also saved BF4 after horrible launch.

Youll pick up the behavior eventually, just dont run in the open and look at the minimap and the sky

>How do you have fun in this game?

Try to get good at playing Battlefield, instead of trying to play Call of Duty.

By not being complete shit. Honestly though, I havent played it in a while because my favorite weapons to use were the machine guns but, they just nerfed them to hell so they are near useless now.
Wont be buying WE WUZ WW1 though, they can fuck off with their political agenda and shove it.

I wish they hadn't put niggers in it just so we didn't have to endure Cred Forums whining like a bunch of pussies day and night.
Obnoxious autists.

These games are shitty. My cousin and I placed top 3 in score every game using only the blowtorch to kill people our first time ever playing

>focused on fucking shooting the tank rather than guys around them.

>b-but my infantry combat.

It's mostly what's wrong with Battlefield, everyone jumps in for some reason wanting to play Counterstrike and only infantry instead of playing combined arms.

Do they make the controls for the jets bad on purpose? Why not make the mouse control like Freelancer or something?

>a shekel for the good goy

The worst part was you could go 75-0 and get 100k points and the retarded casuals still won't be able to win the match.

Probably the same guy from 100 years ago who made your hard drive.

>not using ssd
>2016

get an SSD you slowpoke

>that guy and his friend who both end the game with an obnoxious score like 70-0 in a tank
>getting one shot across the map by the tank's HMG

I never could tell if they were good or blatantly hacking

How do I get rid of the stupid static filter bf4 has

No, a shekel for the ones tired of this political clusterfuck that will always end up with neither side happy.
Permanently angry only to achieve nothing, neither you, nor SJWs.
If only you could keep your autism contained to one place to avoid bothering the rest.

>Refusing to buy a game because of black people in a game where you can't even see your own character
>Being so easily triggered that something inconsequential to gameplay can send you into a fucking fit

can we not

can you not, faggot

I'm not buying BF1 because the beta was the worst thing I've ever played in this entire franchise. Even hardline was better.

>revamped conquest ticket system that made no fucking sense
>near hitscan sniper rifles
>no real reason to play any class that isn't assault

>Being a leftist

become a jetboatank

>Low quality bait
Here's your (you)

thanks, now ii know what im doing next time i play

calm down, subhuman third worlder. the repair costs aren't that bad and no one uses the ammo mods except on sniper rifles anyway

Use a AA vehicle whenever possible.

>Get mad at SJWs for being assblasted about too many men in video games, too many white people in video games, etc; getting mad that SJWs assume that the lack of minorities = political agenda / microaggression / unconscious racism, no actual proof to back this up.
>Get assblasted at games for including too many black people (Which in this case is just a few player models, not even story content), including too many minorities in general; assume that this is all because of some hidden / unconscious liberal agenda, no actual statements or proof to back this up.
>Not seeing own absurd hypocrisy, irony.
You probably did this for a (You), but even still I'd prefer it if you'd fucked off from Cred Forums already; your statement, and this mindset in general, is vapid and idiotic; you are clearly extrapolating a political agenda, and consequently a fight, from where there is none.

>being this retarded
>being this regressive
>riddled with so much autismo
I said because DICE is pushing a political agenda is why im not buying it dumbass.

>Launch game
>Opens an internet browser tab

The fuck

>You need to download another expansion to make it work

The fuck

I know they're free RIGHT NOW but if they weren't RIGHT NOW how the fuck do they expect to make people play the game with such a fragmented community?

I have to download another 30gb to play a fucking match?

What the fuck, man

Plenty of WW1 conflicts happened literally in or right near Africa, and you're getting flustered that there might be black people in the game. It's not an agenda, it's historical fucking accuracy.

Just kill the black people.
If you have to play as a black person then kill yourself.
Problem S O L V E D.

herewegoagain.jpg

fuck niggers

Seriously, stop being a shitter.

Learn to watch the map and be aware of enemy controlled areas. Don't be a lone wolf/hero. Play the objectives and ignore K/D. Your K/D will improve naturally if you play the objective.

Support your team and switch up your class/play-style depending on the circumstances. Engineer is a great all-around class for their anti-vehicle weaponry, but just be aware that most PDWs (main engineer weapons) aren't very good. Carbine weapons are great though, especially for new players, like the AK 5C for example.

Constantly try different weapons and see which ones you are comfortable with. All of them are unique, some being much harder to use than others.

Learn to control recoil and pace shots depending on distance.

That's most basics I can think of.

Good jet/heli pilots are literally unkillable.

It's ridiculous that their flares regenerate at such a fast speed that the infantry AA launcher is 100% worthless because by the time you can get a second lock, they have flares again.

Make their flares have a 60 second cooldown for fucks sake

The wars of WW2 in Africa occured in regions north of the Sahara, which aren't populated by niggers but mudslimes.

>inb4 mudslimes are niggers because they aren't white

This is absolutely retarded

>Went to a university that teaches marxism!!!!!!
That's pretty much all universities you fucking moron

>see BF4 is 10 bucks with all DLC
>everyone says it's good and better after launch
>get it
>install everything
>LOL HOL UP YOU GOTTA USE THIS WEB BROWSER TO FIND SERVERS AND LAUNCH THE GAME
>takes forever to load in

You lied to me :(

You forgot the most important tip of all time: don't sprint. The time it takes for your gun to settle means you're already dead if you have to kill someone who was stationary. Also sprinting is louder than vehicles and will give you away more than an unsuppressed gun.

>all universities
>teaches marxism
Wut?

>k/d doesn't matter
>muh teamwork
Why is it only that shitters say this shitty forced meme?

Have half the team be engineer. Vehicles welcome to lock on hell.

Political Science is taught at basically every university on the planet, and they're all going to touch on Marxism at some point, because it's part of our collective political history.

Singling out some dude's university for teaching a course on the history of marxism, as if that makes *him* a marxist is maybe the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

It has to be bait, because nobody could actually think that.

K/D matters, yes, except playing the objective matters more.

If you're playing the objectives you will naturally gain a better K/D anyway.

This i can't find a single match that works

I've been here an hour

You guys are the real racists. Im concerned with their historical revisionism that they are attempting to do not that they are putting in blacks specifically.
Less then .01% of the people involved in WW1 were black because most were European so, dont tell me the Germans had squads or blacks. in reserve. Are the russians going to have blacks too when they come out as dlc?
I could just not buy the game instead and support this regressive PC bullshit.

Yeah, this is also a good tip.

Only ever sprint when you know its safe and you have distance to cover. Every time you sprint you make yourself an easy target.

>objectives
No, draining those tickets and getting kills matter the most. Objectives are for brainless shitters who can't aim for shit.

When I used to play I just kind of read the game and matches, stuck to areas that had as little vehicle combat as possible, and close range snipered as much as possible, managed to enjoy a month or two out of it before I got bored

>Political Science is taught at basically every university
Wut? No you are wrong.

I can already tell you are a dog-shit player.

Kills count for 1 ticket. Objectives (aka FLAGS) count for multiple every few seconds.

Your kills are worthless if you have no objectives.

do you know how conquest works

You could have a K/D of 100 and have a 100% losing rate.

It's none of my concern. If shitters can't even handle objectives with me going 47/0, then they should kill themselves and uninstall the game. K/D is the ultimate deciding factor for the quality of a player. Objectives are inconsequential in the long run.

You can't be racist against whites, deal with it cumskin.

I had no problem in them
Just fly in third person for canon

Yeah, ok, thanks for confirming you're a moron. Would love to see your stats so I can laugh.

>losing is for winners

>lets make the ww1 tanks move as fast as modern tanks, hit as hard as modern tanks, and as maneuverable as modern tanks but dont give the infantry any effective way with dealing with them
Brilliant minds at DICE Cuckholme

>the Negev Bdouin fought with the Turks against the British
>strong independent womyn is portrayed attacking a german soldier
"LOL WE CANT HAVE OUR PROUD MUSLIM WOMYN BE ON THE BAD GUYS LETS RETCON HISTORY SOME MORE"

Does moving the game to an SSD make the loading screen to join games faster? Shit takes like 10 minutes.

2142 Revive project its going on later this month.

Hi, here.
Turns out, citing sources in a photo make it hard to actually acquire the sources; especially when one source is a wikipedia article that has no link whatsoever.

First off, regurgitating someone's pre-written text doesn't make for a very nuanced or informed opinion; but I digress.

>1,500 men
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, user, but 'men' is used as terminology for more than just males. [Pic related].
One of the reasons this took so long was because I'd tried to read the source cited for the battle, but as it so happens, there's exactly one source online even referencing Palestine Exploration Quarterly from that time period, and there is no actual way to read it from what I've seen; you can basically find key points of what the name of the article was and who the author was and that's as far as you'll get.
So at the moment, I'm inclined to assume it means soldiers.

>Bedouin woman warrior
Yeah, and?
They fought in the war. Big deal.
In the context of the article it's not like he was making some big, self-aggrandizing statement about how BF1 was challenging norms either, he was explaining that he'd wanted the fact that WW1 was in fact, a world war, an international war, to be conveyed through even the characters within the game; so fuck right off with that bullshit where you extrapolate some sort of SJW agenda from his statement. + This to 300,000 blackie.

>Buh- Blackie on cover
Yeah, the guy also said he wanted a cool looking character on the cover; who fucking cares. This is the same shit as 'White male Booker Dewitt on Bioshock Inf. cover instead of strong, independent woman' but with a different label. Cool covers look cool.

And the most egregious point
>He WENT TO A UNIVERSITY
>that had discussed MARXISM in the CONTEXT OF THE MODERN DAY

Stop the fucking presses!

>"He went to a university!"
>"That did a thing with a political stance I don't like!"
>"Not like, him specifically!"
>"But he went there!"

IRONYIRONYIRONY

lol

>waah dumb leftist want to ban Cred Forumsshit on Cred Forums
>They dindu muffin they was good boys!!!
>They totally don't derail threads at all!
Fuck off Cred Forums no one wants you here.
Also check this 6

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY

Too bad theres so many actual racists here.

>How do you have fun in this game?

Stop playing it and uninstall Origin.

(con't kinda)
Also, I don't really see what the fuck the point would be even if he had attended the course; like who gives a shit?
The analysis is about re-examining Marxism as a political ideology, it's not some sort of brainwash seminar.
Examination of different political views, perspectives, and ideologies is very important as that can help breed thought as to where our modern political views could learn from previous ones.
Learning about differences and attempting to find common ground as to where both views can intersect and be applied through a different lens, specifically the modern lens in this case, is not the same as full-on blanket acceptance of said ideology. To assume so would not only be wrong, but it would be absurd extrapolation based off of a buzzword in the title.

aka fuck character limits, (You)'re retarded, you should probably learn to formulate your own cohesive opinion before hopping onto the dick of whichever user tells you is the next leftist boogieman, and I hope I don't have to see any more of this inane crying on Cred Forums anymore.

How much is daddy EA paying you to keep advermemeing this shit on Cred Forums?

wah wah pol are shitposters
that's why i constantly shitpost about pol being shitposters

the two boards have a big overlap, and people and general are tired with forced political correctness bullshit
better get over it

Don't play Conquest. If you do, make sure you're in a vehicle. If you're not, make sure you're indoors and defend a point.

Conquest tends to be pretty shit. I prefer 48 or less in infantry based maps. Most popular is Locker. Try playing some of the other modes. Uncheck conquest and look for something.

Theyre giving me the season pass at 15% off.

I do this but with the flares because they last longer and draw the enemy snipers to them

>support kit
>xm21 smoke
>flares
>resupply box
>???
> :^)

Use a DMR with a red dot sight and run around double tapping people

GIT
GUD