You will never play Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt or either of it's expansions, Hearts Of Stone and Blood & Wine...

>you will never play Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt or either of it's expansions, Hearts Of Stone and Blood & Wine, for the first time ever again.

Now there's alot of reasons to kill myself, but this is probably the biggest one.

penis of rivia

I haven't play any yet. are u jealous of me?

I can but i wont because its a garbo game

Joke's on you, I will. When I get enough money to replace my 8 year old rig ;_;

Yes.

Well, what are you waiting for then?

In 5 year we will play Witcher 4 for the first time along with all of its expansions.

im so confused, was she just trying to sit on the rail? because if she was just trying to jump off she didn't need the chair

>he likes the Witcher

Don't want to overexert yourself before 'leaping' to your death user.

So why do they all have that scar? Also, how did they make the wind in this game? I don't think I've seen that before. Or I have, just don't remember. What are some games with wind?

well I mean, Im doing that right now

I am jealous, I want my 16 hours back.

Pokemon Blue

Blame the absolute lack of replayability and their rush to make huge scale open world game.
I finished witcher 2 over 10 times and found something new on each playthrough, the story was amazing and had tons of intricacies to discover.
In comparison witcher 3 is too big for it's own good and when you are done with it, you are done with it for good, there is some c&c but it's really bare bones and doesn't change much.

I have over 200 hours and I still haven't donr literally everything (expansions included)

I made the same statement about Dragon Age Inquisition.

When you finish it, the only thing you will feel is emptiness. Even though you can still play after finishing, you realize there is not a single NPC to talk to. And you realise that you are so feed up with this game that you are never going back to it.

Probably but sometimes I just like to see the comfy sunset and stuff especially on B&W
Meh idc I got a lot of time out of it, I'm happy with it

Haven't played that one. Getting all the recipes, crafting everything, getting all thr story outcomes, doing it on DM, all gwent cards, read everything etc
So much shit to be done

>Haven't played that one
You'd like it.

>Pokemon Blew

You could also play Red or Yellow, I don't care.

The expansions are better than the base game desu.

Why would you want to go through that again? It was a pretty awful game desu.

stop trying to ragebait me because its not gonna work

Probably, I'll wait for the winter sales to get it

Meh depends, I prefer B&W for comfyness but base game for the grim darkness
Loved the Master Mirror character in HoS though, easily one of my all time favourite characters

Go ahead and kill yourself Polack.

Got the base game for free on gog and really enjoyed it. I'll probably pick up the goty edition with the expansions whenever it goes on sales.

>I just got my answer
What did she mean by this?

I got it on Steam not too long ago for 27 euros I think (goty with expansions)
I gave it a test drive before I bought and I was happily impressed with it. Very well done Cd Projekt Red, plsmake Cyberpunk just as good if not better

Triss just doesn't seem the right type for geralt, he never did like politics

it was like $25 on GoG

I paid $80 for the game and DLCs and still felt like I ripped someone off.

i still haven't played them. i still haven't gone past the second area in 2 :^)

I played witcher 3 extensively but I've yet to play the two expansions are they good?

yes they're pretty much complete step ups from even the original gameplay, i have to admit the enviroment of toussaint is absolutely amazing 10/10 comfy

I think I'll buy theme right now seeing as there on sale atm cheers dude

I'd kill myself if I was shilling a shitty game for free

They are the definition of what a DLC, better yet, an expansion pack should be. Kind of like how BF dlcs went from new maps, new team, vehicles and stuff (BF2) to EBIN railgun and 2 maps for 15 euros (last stand BF4) and CD Projekt Red went for the "here's something extra for the game" rather than "here's some pretty colours and hats only for 15,99!

This, Touissant is comfy as fuck, I was surprised by how large the map was

Same, just dont see the appeal. Tried otu 2 but the combat was so shit I could only make it past the tutorial flashback.

Might get 3 on sale since I heard it was improved somewhat and it includes all DLC now

Actually, I haven't played them yet, so I can still play them for the first time.

Guess you should just kill yourself OP.

Did Olgierd deserve to be Gaunter's fucktoy for the rest of eternity?

Olgierd got cucked hard, his fault for going to him without understanding what he was getting himself into.

Gaunter is based as fuck

But you will be able to play cp77 for the first time, in about 3 years, max.

their internal estimated release date was 2020

No, they have another AAA rpg they plan to release around 2021.

there are better reasons to kys, such as

>you will never have a meaningful relationship with another human being
>you will never truly be happy with yourself
>you will never experience true joy

Which is why they're recruiting like 60 employees, they're promising a lot.

I never played any Witcher game but I hunger for a medieval adventure game after Dragon Dogma.

I certainly don't have the time to play 1 and 2, will I enjoy W3 anyway? Or is it lore heavy?

The fact that this is your biggest reason to kill yourself should be the biggest reason to kill yourself.

she wants wolf cooties

just play the third one, you'll be fine

>tfw still playing B&W for the first time
>tfw upgraded my video card a second time for this game
>tfw 60fps ultra settings all day err day
>can even do 4K 30fps
Feels great m8. Just hit 200 hours. Probably going to go back and play TW1 again after this.

You will never play any game you've played for the first time ever again

About to finish the last dlc, tempted to play witcher 2 because i got it free. Is it worth playing through?

Jokes on you, I dropped that shitty meme 'combat' 'rpg' in 10 minutes.

>don't have time to play 1 or 2
>time to play 3
3 is like twice as long as 1 and 2 combined. You'll still enjoy it, but it's a very girthy game and you'd enjoy it more if you played the first two before.

I've never played it. U jelly? I was thinking of playing it soon, getting annoyed with Halo.

last Witcher game

You will never play Dragons Dogma 2

I want to play 3 but my OCD won't let me until I finish 1/2 first. And playing 1 is a goddamn slog these days. I want to play it but I'll probably never get to it.

Shame the gameplay was ass. I'd bet you love Uncharted aswell for its cinematic aspects.

No.

If you think Geralt would let a human have his soul taken by a demon like Gaunter then you don't know Geralt.

Geralt would fight the devil just to look cool for doing it.

I like a lot of good games.

Geralt is too much of a moralfag to let O'dimm do that.

It'd be dumb to miss W3 cause you couldn't bring yourself to play W1/2

I put the game down until I finish the books. I was enjoying it, but just felt like I'd appreciate it more with that stuff in mind