Are these the worst games in their own series?

Are these the worst games in their own series?

>ignoring the cdi games

you might as well put in bootlegs and fangames in that case

Replace CV Judgement with CV on Amiga
Secret Agent Clank with Size Matters
>shatterd memories
nigga, are you serious? homecoming, downpour or book of memories are all worse. pick your poison there

replace XIII-3 with regular XIII or X-2

DMC2 with DmC

>secret agent clank
>not the shitty all 4 one game

>Yoshi's Island the worst Mario game

Hey fuck you.

worst (non-cdi) zelda game is TP anyway
at least SS had an enjoyable combat system

oh, and I'd put RE6 there over RE0 personally

gta advance is the worst gta game

But TP has the most refined combat in the series.

re6 has a fun coop and mercenaries mode in addition to pretty good combat mechanics, re0 has nothing but rebecca

No, Doom 2 by itself is worse than Doom 3

yes
just kidding, no

>thinking yoshis island is worse than smb2

Mario Kart Wii wasn't THAT bad. Double Dash and that one they put on the 3DS were WAY worse.

Zelda II does.

Rebecca was enough.

There are far worse RE games.

>Red
>Not Diamond/Pearl

>actual platforming worse than baby's first platformer

hehe, no

you can't put in Castlevania judgement and then leave out Zelda CDI stuff or zelda 2

>shattered memories

This.

D/P is far better than gen 5.

This is one of the worst opinions I've ever seen on Cred Forums

If licensed third party counts, Megaman MS-Dos.
If not, X7.

I don't disagree with any of these besides Pokemon R/B. Pokemon D/P was worse.

Gen 1 is still horribly overhyped, especially by normies.

Mario kart Wii was great, and you can fucking FIGHT me

>Pokemon Red
>Worst

OUT.

XIII-1 is the worst entry in its trilogy
SMB2/USA is worst console Mario, Yoshis Island is one of the best

Diamond/Pearl weren't that good. Platinum was an improvement

Pokemon Red, Yoshi's Island and Shattered Memories definitely don't belong to that list

You have DMC2 over DmC

but I have the correct list

>Shattered Memories
>not Book of Memories
Kys senpai

ascension is easily the worst god of war game

Gen 1 is mechanically fucking broken and bare bones. Is argue DP is better than GSC even, and I'm not including Platinum.

Mario Kart Wii doesn't have Multiplayer GP.
That alone makes it the worst MK ever.

I thought Cred Forums loved Star Force 2

>can do vs mode for 4 races for any stage of any cup then get an award ceremony
>waaaaaah no GP

You're out of your mind, DP nearly fucking ruined the series. Gen 1 had better Pokemon, exploration, pacing, innovation, etc

DP did literally nothing right

it's the weakest of the Star Force games

and I thought 3 was the most loved

>yoshi's island

more like best game in its own series

>Jak II
Decent bait

>Zelda II
>worse than TP or PH
It's a weird game but come on, you can't tell me you didn't have more fun with it than those snoozefests

>jak 2 over lost frontier
>zelda ii over phantom hourglass

u might want to fix that, the rest looks fine

Why are there spinoff titles in that list?

Also, Command is the worst StarFox.

>Pokemon Red
Lol???

I had more fun with TP, PH, AND SS more than I did with Zelda 2

>GTA IV
>not V
Kys again senpai

>Prince Of Persia 2008
>bad

>#FE is on there twice
Is it really the worst game in both series? FE Fates was pretty awful.

Too bad you need to play GP to unlock stuff.
I always play MK with my brother and unlock shit together

D/P was probably the weakest, although Platinum was GOAT

>Too bad you need to play GP to unlock stuff.

...just like every mario kart?

>Skyward Sword
Yeah it's easily the worst 3D Zelda but Zelda 2, Phantom Hourglass, and GBA Four Swords are all waaaaaay worse than it

>Health regen
>Pathetic enemies
>No momentum system
>Flutter jump makes platforming easy mode
Not sure what the issue is...?

Conquest gameplay stands as a buffer from a 2 to a 0. so it constantly oscillates between the two extremes, but Conquest' gameplay really is good.

Agreed, wtf

Pokemon Red? Suck my fucking cock dude

>better pokemon
Literally all Gen I pokemon are playable in D/P plus three additional gens of mons.

>exploration
In what way?

>pacing
lol no. The pacing was always fucked until RSE

>innovation
Who cares? It was immersive for 1996 and that'd well and dandy. Every gen since one has expanded on the core concepts in some way. There is literally no reason to play any pokemon game today prior to Emerald. Pokemon is not like Doom, where map design and mechanics are inherently superior in the older games. The opposite is true here.

>etc
Not an arguement

Exactly tardo. Read it again

Yes

PoP 3D is easily the worst PoP even though there are so many different series (no idea what to call them, I mean the SoT trilogy has nothing to do with the original or 2008)

surprisingly non-baity. a few points of contention

>homecoming instead of downpour

>DA2 may be bad but at least it has some spark of originality or personality in it. Inquisition was a soulless retread of origins' overarching plot with mmo bullshit tacked on.

>lightning returns is more ff13; if you go into it expecting anything else that's honestly your own fault. for a more general disappointment/technically worse game I'd point to FF2.

>skylanders, if you count it as a spyro game, is the worst by far; if not, shadow legacy is far worse

>RE0 being worst in the series

Fuck you. Even if you are only including the classics, it's still way better than Code Veronica, that game was a peice of shit.

But you are gonna say shit like RE5 and RE6 is better than 0? Shit like the Gun survivor or the Gaiden spin offs?

Also I am pretty sure Shattered Memories was better than Homecoming or Book of Memories. Also Spyro Enter the Dragonfly is better than the Legend of Spyro trilogy, and Dues Ex Invisible War is better than Mankind Divided.

And why is Wolfenstien there. I admit I haven't played that one but I heard it was quite a good game. Surely it's better than the latest one or Wolf3d?

I didn't play any Tomb Raider past The Last Revelation but I didn't like it that much. III was kinda weird feeling but Idk which I would pick as the worst. Been too long since I played it.

>Zelda 2
>bad

>Yoshi's Island the worst anything
Fuck you nigger

>Skyward Sword
Wind Waker is much worse

Lightning Returns is great, VII is the worst FF

How is Homecoming not the worst Silent Hill game? It's fucking embarrassing.

>ACIII when Liberation exists

Wolfenstein 2009 is fuckin baaaaaad. Even if you don't like TNO, it beats 2009 by a mile.

I stopped caring for the series after 4

No thats would either be XIII or X-2

I think you're in the minority in thinking CV is worse than 0, but I agree 0 isn't the worst.

Agreed on Silent Hill

Worst Deus Ex is probably The Fall, but no one even remember The Fall coming out because it was an iPad game that got a stealth PC release.

Cred Forums generally seems t like the new Wolfenstein though. The detractors are usually Cred Forumstards upset over jew-magic.

I think 0 is worse than CV but it's definitely better than RE5/6.

>hating on one of the only AC games to try something different

sure, storywise it was lame and it couldn't escape the shadow of 3's shittiness but the persona system was an interesting twist and aveline is a qt fuck you

Right off the bat I see the wrong Deus Ex in there, and the wrong Hitman

You blew it, dude.

>Zelda 2

I long for the day when people give this game its proper due. Its only real sin is the occasional obtuse progression barrier, and is a fine 2D action RPG otherwise, especially when you consider its age. Fuck, it still does magic leagues better than any Zelda after it.

Except that's wrong, dick cheese

how can you unironically say any deus ex is worse than invisible "crash and reboot every loading screen" war

This is literally the first I've heard of that. What was bad about it.

I have it in my backlog BTW.

CV focuses way to much on story which has always been RE's weak point. RE was good for backstory and atmosphere. Steve was a cringefest, this whole brother sister plot left over from RE2 was terrible, the tranny gay crossdressing incest plot with Alexia and Alfred was proto tumblr tier hambeast pandering, and the Wesker vs Chris rivalry was literally ripped out of a shonen shit anime, and not to mention all the Matric shit in the CVX version. Fuck me dead that game was just atrocious.

I think 0 is on the weaker side of the classics but it's not the worst by a longshot. I think CV is as bad as RE5 or Dead Aim (played without a lightgun) to be honest.

Also yeah I forgot about DX The Fall. I guess that would be worst DX game for sure.

>proto tumblr pandering
I hate you children. It's clearly meant to further emphasize themes of narcissism and being a fucking freakazoid.

The gameplay of CV is better than 0, but I agree with the rest of your points.

I want you to explain how having to see your desktop flash on screen for half a second during a loading screen negatively impacts the gameplay, level design, story and fun factor of a video game.

I've seen IW haters bring up this fact so often lately and it's just a retarded point. Is it a lazy solution? Yeah? Is it a big negative point? No it's the minor technical issue.

And yes both The Fall and Mankind Divided are worse than Invisible War.

Bioshock 2 and System Shock 1 are both easily worse than infinite.

Stop posting anytime

I don't even remember much of CV's story but my issue with 0 against it pertains to mechanics and design. Quite frankly, I think 0 absolutely tanks in quality once you get past the train section, its only good enemy type are the leechmen, I DESPISED the changes in item management - item boxes were way better than dropping your shit anywhere, and double the characters means double the item management and slower than usual pacing despite the occasional good puzzle utilizing the mechanic. I don't regret playing RE0 once, but I'd much sooner revisit CV.

>SS1 worse than infinite

kill yourself

>Yoshi's Island

Holy shit, come on, dude.

Work in progress.

The point of OP's image was to be bait, not to be right. That being said, keep on keepin' on.

Change Agent Clank to Size Matters/ALL4ONE and DMC2 for DmC and you'd be right on the money.

You obviously never went to any Resident Evil fan forum. They were filled with fat hambeast gamhurr grills who loved all the homosex shipping aspect of that game.

>it's meant to emphasis X themes

And it failed because RE games up front story's were always terrible conveyed. RE was only good at delivering backstory via all the notes you found. All the cutscenes were cringe tier or just meh overall.

CV felt clunky and had ugly early 3D textures and level design though. How can you enjoy exploring that?

Holy fuck put a bullet inside your skull right now, don't fucking procrastinate just fucking do it. End your misery. You will thank me when you find hell better than your current existence as the words most shit taste pleb.

Bioshock 2 is the best in the series and second only to SS2 overall.

>DMC2 for DmC
Sorry user, I hate DmC as much as anyone, but it's actually better than 2.

No, it was good and really entertaining.

The worst is Chinatown Wars DS version.

>anything worse than infinite

pls go and stay go

>Chinatown wars DS
>Bad

Why should I take the actions of obsessed fans into consideration when discussing the creators intent? Fandoms will ship ANYTHING, with or without context.

So you are a casual then. While I admit the train is the best bit, the rest isn't bad either.

Just leave all your shit on the floor in the mansion hallway, there is your item box. Half the fun of the games was inventory management anyways. I enjoyed 0 a lot.

You're a fucking madman if you think otherwise

>PoP08
>Shattered Memories being worse than Homecoming and Downpour and even fucking BoM

kys

I can't really comment since that's the only FE I played

But the thread is really only fighting over 5 or so franchise. OP was mostly correct.

I played and loved Gen 1 and when they re-released it for 3ds I couldn't play it past the first Gym. It hasn't aged well.

Was Daxter really that bad? I tried to get into it several times on my brothers PSP but never finished it.

I always heard it was a good title around the time of release. Was I fooled by marketters? I heard the same about Secret Agent Clank too but from what I tried of that on my brothers PSP it was clank mini games.

China town wars is great. It's just too easy. If you wanna talk about crap gta handheld games look at Liberty citiy stories.

>suggesting a walking simulator is better than actual survival horror games or games in general

hehehe

I'm pretty sure Sonic Boom dethroned Sonic 06 as the worst Sonic game, amazingly enough.

You can enjoy 0 a lot. It wasn't a poor game, and despite my complaints it's still better than RE5 and 6. I just don't think it's a particularly standout classic RE, and I don't think it's as good as even CV which admittedly isn't a particularly strong classic RE either. If anything, it's probably the most run of the mill of the lot, but at least experimentation didn't actively work against it like some of 0's approach did.

The fall, I see your point. Mankind divided, fuck no. Invisible War is a terribly made game the CTD thing isn't the silver bullet but it's the blood in the stool, a symptom of the game's terrible technical quality, but even beyond that, it's a bad game. The plot is as nonsensical as it is boring, the lack of skill progression is stupid, universal ammo is stupid, and the maps are tiny and shitty.

MD is, at the worst, a slightly disappointing sequel to a slightly dissapointing sequel. You're either retarded or trolling if you think it's anywhere near as bad.

Ace Attorney 2 is worse than 4
At least 4 had good music and not waifu-bait: the prosecutor
also 2 had turnabout big top

2008 Prince of Persia is easily the worst of the PoP games.

I actually liked it, but I have to admit all the other games are just plain better.

Daxter is pretty good. For a handheld game, it's probably one of the best 3D platformers, second to Super Mario 64 DS. Secret Agent Clank is utter shit though.

I didn't include any AA game

Bait has to be subtle. It has to be some kind of right to draw people in, with select picks mixed in to be clear shit starters. If every pick was obviously bait then people would just call OP a faggot and move on.

Know how I know you've never played gaiden, or the very first game?

Now, as far as complaints about how it took the series in a completely different direction that alienated a lot of fans I could see awakening being a bad game, but it is nowhere near as poorly designed a mess as 1 or 2.

Usually people would put 4 over any of the other games when it comes to the worst in the series in these kind of images
It really.. Really isn't.
Just proclaiming it because it is a work of progress

I'll take the 8/10 combatless Silent Hill over the 3/10 """""""silent hill""""""""s with womb combos or RPG elements.

shut up nigger. at least bioshock 1 and infinite both had atmosphere and a good story. bioshock 2 is the shittiest mess of psuedo intellectual crap I've ever had crammed down my throat. It's only good if you pretend it's an expansion pack to the vastly superior bioshock 1, much less a 60 dollar AAA game.

Okay I can accept you have different tastes. Fair enough I guess.

>IW had a bad plot

This is a translation of "my bottom was very sore when I found out my three endings where mixed together" right?

Who cares. Mankind Divided fucked up the plot more than IW's ending mix did, and no, IW had a good plot and tons of neat ideas.

>those fucking Omar hive minded transhumanist alien things that all have their brains connected
>NG resonance literally being like some sort of NSA run waifubot that spies on you
>Ayylmao's on Antarctica

I enjoyed that games plot and gameplay. No it wasn't as good as DX1 which is a fucking classic. But IW is a fun 8/10 game. Should have just been a spin off or something really. Also the universal ammo means if you use a rocket launcher once, then go back to your handgun you will be 50 bullets short, how is this casual, it encourages you to not use OP weapons except in emergencies.

UI was bad I guess though. Maps could have been bigger, but I think they were good for what they were. I'd blame consoles for their size.

>tfw I've had a Vita for close to 4 years now and I've never even played BoM's demo

I'm scared to see what it did to the franchise.

Funny, because 2 has the least pseudo-intellectual narrative of the 3. It really just boils down to a story of a big daddy wanting to save his daughterfu with a sprinkling of Ayn Rand related bullshit.

>DaS2 worse than DaS3.
>N&B worse than Tooie.

Shit dude that was top-quality.

>it is nowhere near as poorly designed a mess as 1 or 2.
Awakening is also a poorly designed mess, especially with its difficulty. The game is either too snore-inducing or with Lunatic mode is fucking bullshit. No game should make me go "Gee wiz sure am lucky I finally got pass that fucking enemy that killed me 30 times" each level.

>shattered memories
>8/10

more like b8/10

Updated.

Shit opinion.

Consider never posting again.

niggger

>shattered memories
>worst

I'm a Kazooiefag myself but I dunno about shitting on Tooie THAT hard.

>Mario kart Wii
But that's not double dash

The 3rd Birthday is bad in story, but that gameplay is super fun. I would have loved a better story for it. At least it explained why Aya was such a weak willed faggot all game compared to the other 2.

Never played Battle of Z, but is it really worse than Sagas or Taiketsu?

>it's not leftist driven so it must be psuedo intellectual

Top kek this is the funniest reason to hate BS2 ever. I'm sorry you and your commie professor got BTFO by this right wing game that supported the idea of having a father in the daughters life and showed that single mothers are shit tier.

But aside from that, the true important issue is always gameplay. Bioshock 2 has better gameplay than 1 or Infinite. Simple as that. BS1 is a dumbed down SS2. BS2 builds it back up again, not quite to the heights of SS2 but close enough to be a respected game.

>mfw he thought a game that had libertarian strawmans arguements as a plot was a good story

BS1 has a meh story with a reused twist from System Shock for fucks sake and it still falls apart halfway through unlike System Shock.

those just aged bad
they werent bad on release

The only reason mario kart wii was bad was because it was the next major release following double dash, which was the best in the series

And fuck you, munch's odyssey was the shit, and bw/bw2 were the worst pokemon games

I owned Taiketsu, man. I accepted it because I was a 12 year old DBZ fan at the time but in retrospect it is VERY difficult to say anything good about it beyond the music.

>Yoshi's Island

I'll fuck you up.

>Fallout 3 over BoS
>TESV over the mobile games
Even if you wanted to stick with mainline, Arena/TES1 has aged like milk.

right, if we just forgot the horrible plot arc with lamb trying to combine all the great minds of rapture into one being, which makes her motivations incredibly ridiculous and comical. at least ryan was interesting to listen to. the worldbuilding in 2 is completely half baked

>sagas
>not bad on release

this is just downright retarded, i'm not going to claim that it's the worst as ultimate battle 22 exists, but sagas is and was a horrible game

>DP nearly fucking ruined the series

Not him but I agree. The molasses pacing of everything was unbearable. Probably the fastest I ever dropped a game.

>drops a game
>thinks his opinion on said game holds any validity

>Doesn't eat an entire pile of dog shit
>Thinks he can say it taste bad

Don't be retarded.

Yes, but at least it was functional. In the original there were maybe a couple of units other than marth worth using because literally everyone else had shitty bases and shitty growths and no falchion. And Gaiden was such a mess of ideas that didn't fucking work together at all.

Awakening was a casualized heap, but at least it was a smoothly designed experience

I dropped it because it was bad. I didn't drop any other Pokemon game I played, only that one.

>skyward sword
>not A Link Between Worlds

at least SS was original

I haven't played much of Saints Row GoH but what makes it worse than 3?

>Size Matters
>Shit
fuck you nigger its the true last of the classic R&C and its fun as fuck
agree on All 4 One tough

Replace Arkham Knight with Origins.

Nah, replace it what Blackgate. The mediocre Arkham 2D beat em up.

Alright I'm going to bed.
Feel free to build off this if you want

ALBW was faintly original on a mechanical level. Granted, the item rental mechanic had been done before but Ancient Stone Tablets was so obscure and transient in nature that it might as well not count. Even then, ALBW's approach did impact dungeon flow and it was the first Zelda in fuck knows how many years to have a sincerely nonlinear approach to dungeons. Also the whole wall gimmick thing but whatever.

Replace Gat out of Hell with SR3
SR3 was such a downgrade compared to SR2

Not bad points, but keep in mind that 1 and 2 are famicom games that were pretty much the pioneers of its kind besides Famicom Wars. Awakening was a desperate attempt to revive the series and effectively ruined Fire Emblem with animufication and an even bigger virgin fandom.

Then again, I guess that doesn't make the first 2 games immediately immune to criticism.

DaS2, Resi 0, and Skyward Sword are all the best in their series.

Fuck off, SR3 was fine.

Dem some hot opinions, mang.

>Diamond/Pearl
>not R/S or ORAS

>Gta IV not V

Not have lackluster shooting when Max Payne 3 came out the previous year, not boring fucks like Franklin, having actual things to do like gta4, having actual story instead of multiplayer bullshit, and finally having actual sfx because playing gta 5 sounds like pew pews when 4 has artillery cannons.

Compare 5 and 4 together and you notice the drop in quality and less content.

>Internet actually has writing in 4 (EddieLowFilthSlayer and Alex Blogs)
>Three protagonists weaving in and out of each other's stories unwittingly affecting each other
>I BOWL LIKE AN ANGEL
>Friends actually have good writing and benefits
>Strangers
>dlc actually worth a fuck

Vs

>Family you can barely do anything with aka Tracy
>Literally go on rampage with friends in 5 and they have worse ai than 4 because they fought to the death
>Multiplayer is tedious bullshit
>RDR had multiplayer worth playing the 3 years before
>No story dlc because shark cards
>One big city then tiny out cropping of shitholes

Wew

>I am going to set up a free market society away from the government so no one can intervene in my capitalism
>oh shit something I don't like is happening, better start up a not government and tax and regulate those things I don't like
>Look everyone, isn't capitalism, libertarianism and free markets laisaz faire shit, look what it leads too, zombie outbreaks and mutant dystopias!

Bioshock 1's story is literally fucking moronic and Andrew Ryan is unbelievably stupid for being such a contradicting dickhead.

>toss in nonsensical bullshit trying to top the first game storywise
>remove skill progression
>augs are weaker, less varied and on the whole dumbed down
>inventory management is basically gone
>guns blazing is possible from the get go

If you like it that's your prerogative but it's the worst deus ex game that's not a mobile port

Prove me wrong

Your nostalgia can't save you

You autistic faggot Lightning Returns was the only good Lightning game.

Resident Evil 0 is 16 thousand times better than Code Veronica or 6

New Thief was awesome

Doom 3 was amazing

Skyward Sword shits on Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess any day

Devil May Cry 2 was better than 3 and 4 and DMC was corny as shit.

>Fine
>LOLSORANDOM story
>boring as shit city
>taking away protect the pimp and other great SR2 activities
>take away all the clothing options from SR2
>ruin the gunplay
>shitty upgrade system
>no MP
Saints row 3 is only good for people who started there

>New Thief was awesome
>Devil May Cry 2 was better than 3 and 4

nice bait

and it's still better than gats out of hell

If we're talking just 3D Mario games then sure.

>Yoshi's Island
>RE:0
>GTA IV
>Pokemon Red

Opinion discarded

>Yoshi's Island

I'd argue that this is better than any actual Mario game. The only people who talk shit about this game are the ones who have never played it. Probably just trolling regardless because most Yoshi games are shit and clearly inferior.

> B-K: N&B

I really wish this were true, but there were some truly awful GBA games that are probably worse.

I wish I could like YI more but I got like halfway through world 4 and I just got bored with it.

gta 4 is the best gta though

Gat out of Hell was a byproduct of 3

Fact-checked. ?s for series I don't know enough about to make a judgement.

FF left blank because whenever I say what I actually think is the worst one people assume I'm trolling.

3D Land and World are worse. At least Sunshine had some teeth, 3D World was piss easy until the final level.

>#FE
FE Gaiden and SMT I exist.

>DOOM II worse than 3
holy shit man reevaluate your life

Resident Evil 0 is not the worst game in the series.

FFX?

I'm here to defend Devil May Cry 2

I honestly think Doom 1 and 2 are completely mediocre games, even "for their time." I had a lot of fun with Doom 3 because of the co-op campaign. Fight me.

Tactics if any game. IV if main line only

this is a fucking shitpost lasagna look at all those opinions

Wolfenstein '09 is better than Wolf3D to be honest.

Doom 3 is better than 2.

Dragon Age 2 is somehow better than Inquisition.

Tony Hawk Ride is better than the abortion that came out just this (last?) year.

Yoshi's Island is also better than SMB2, don't try and pull that stunt.

SMB2 is better than the original SMB, and both of them are much better than the Japanese SMB2.

Lost Levels is just a super low quality level pack.

>Witcher 2
It shouldn't be on here, even if you think it is the worst of the three because its still a great game

>XCOM Enforcer

Holy shit, I hadn't thought of that in years.

dmc 2 does not exist

it sounds more like your a scrub who couldnt go fast

>Yoshi's Island
What the fuck is that doing there? It's still probably the best game in the Yoshi series. I've never played Wooly's World though.

Black and white is overrated shit, D/P is great especially platinum

No Daxter was better than racing and the flying one by a mile and maybe even better than three IMO. The only person who would say its the worst in the series is somebody who hasnt played it.

The Witcher 1 is borderline unplayable these days, I can't imagine anybody thinking its better than 2.

Also you think FO3 is worse than 4 really?

>Star Fox Adventures

Never played it but a buddy of mine told me it had even more collecting than DK 64.

Which is probably a lie because DK 64 is a collectation fuckfest extravaganza.

3 is way better than that shit 4, fun loot and shoot but otherwise fuck Todd

General Scales is hyped up to hell throughout the whole game and fucking Andross out of nowhere.

DK64 is a man's collectathon.

>Doom 3
KYS

yeah heres hoping this is bait, otherwise laffin up the lulz

>DK64 is an autist's collectathon.
ftfy