Someone offered me this shit for $15, should i go for it? It is good, or at least worth $15?

Someone offered me this shit for $15, should i go for it? It is good, or at least worth $15?

yeah, but good luck finding anything to do when you hit max lvl

I gave up on it. Game's dead on PC. I love what it set out to do, but they failed pretty hard.

When you think about it, it's a game that's unique as fuck. Realistic-ish military shooter/MMO/RPG hybrid. Pretty dope.

Unfortunately, they fucked it up through incompetence. You can't even find people to do the beginner quests with on PC. Not if you want to play on hard, anyways.

Skip this shit. Your time is better served elsewhere. Also, the story is boring as fuck. It's only interesting for the first little bit.

Ridiculously good looking game on PC, pretty attractive on console. Community is dead on PC but pretty alive on console. $15 is a steal honestly. It's worth playing for the graphics on PC alone, but lots of people playing to group with on console

>Games dead
>full of cheaters
>no support game is basically dropped
Is that worth 15 bucks to you? I haven't even touched how fucking retarded the game play is.

Cheaters are gone from the PC version and console never had cheaters

The game isn't dropped, it had a major expansion like a month ago. And there's another one coming.

I didn't think it was that good looking. I played it maxed the fuck out, too.

It was alright, but everything about the game is bland. I know that's a buzzword, but it's genuinely how I feel.

Game feels fresh for the first fifteen hours, and then it's fucking nothing. Just a slog.

I like it, but once you hit max level there's only 2 options for endgame, incursions and dz the majority says both aren't fun without a good team, unless you wanna solo incursions just get good enough gear for that its worth 15 if you're down, I quit because irl stuff happened and when I got back 2 months had passed and I know I'm behind as fuck and I missed out on all those fashion items too, fug. Anyone got the xbox player count currently? I might just come back

They should offer you 15 bucks to take it off of them.

Didn't they pause all updates to deal with fixing the game?

Everything about The Division is or was completely fucking broken. They even fucked up basic shit like the bonuses you get for wearing gear. Simple shit.

I played it maxed out in ultrawide and thought it looked absolutely sick. I agree on the slog bit, it does start to drag a lot towards the end of the campaign. Oh, I have to defend a checkpoint again, and the dude has the same voiceover as the first checkpoint I defended 20 hours ago, really? Dark Zone is pretty unique though, worth a few hours play. Some of the endgame 'high value target' contracts are fun as fuck in a group.

That was like 6 months ago. The game has had 3 major patches since then, adding new weapons, armor sets, new game areas, added supply drops in the dark zone (boxes you have to race to capture against other players).

Well excuse me holy shit i didn't know that Ubisoft finally got rid of all the cheaters in the game. That is some accomplishment i can't think of a single game that has successfully gotten rid of all its cheaters. Amazing.

Wow another expansion pack? Amazing. I'm sure the 40 cheaters left on pc will love it. UBi is such a great company. Im sure the pack wont just be a console port full of bugs. i mean look how generous they are.

OP don't do it! It's bad, it's not fun, it's full of hackers on PC and also straight up dead, and the only reason it's still alive on console is because they have less hackers and less choice of games overall. Even if you get it on console it doesn't change the fact that the game will make you want to fucking shoot yourself.

It's not a good game, at all. It's also dead as fuck. It really sucks because it could have been so good.

I'm glad they're working on it. I'm not going back to The Division, but I'll play a sequel. I don't usually skip the first game in a series, but I'm not going to play a dead game that I'm not enjoying.

I can definitely appreciate what they tried to do, though. The game's unique as fuck, and I want them to succeed as a studio. I hope the sequel kicks ass. I bet they've learned a fuckton from The Division's post-release development cycle.

That's less players than Hardline on PC and that game is DEAAAAAAD as fuck. literally only 2-3 servers that have players. And one of them plays the worst fucking map in the game 24/7

You can still run all the old content if you want, none of it has been invalidated, unlike in Destiny. I didn't buy the expansion because I played for like 60hrs and felt like I was done with the game. There's still plenty to do though, and vastly more single player content than Destiny has.

I'm not playing it anymore either, I thought people might be interested in the fact that its still being heavily worked on, and the patches are very transparent. They literally show you a large changelist when you login after a patch, and it's not minor bugfixes, it's new sets, guns, areas, actually meaningful stuff.

Ubisoft being bad is just a meme.

They're doing a great job with Rainbow Six Siege. I really don't think they're as bad as everyone says.

Yeah, they shit out a new Assassin's Creed game every year, but why the fuck not? Who gives a fuck? If people are gonna buy that shit, then you might as well give them what they want.

oh shit you reply seriously.. i did not account for that. hold on im ... processing that information.

The 1-30 experience is okay but once you hit max level it takes a nosedive. All endgame content is fighting waves of bulletsponge enemies who kill you in one or two shots. Finishing a mission on Challenging is like trying to slam your head through a brick wall.

To the developers' credit they've come out and said that the game is broken and needs to be fixed, and they're working on a free update which will address a lot of things in October. I'll check the game out again when that happens but I wouldn't bother with it in the meantime.

Hardline is probably the only Battlefield I'd enjoy, but I didn't buy in.

I also regret not getting into Evolve. I bet that game was fun as fuck for the first few months, even if it was $5000 for all the content.

>ubisoft being bad is just a meme?
what the fuck how old are you? 12 you just started gaming? are you fucking kidding me.

>I also regret not getting into Evolve. I bet that game was fun as fuck for the first few months

Agreed, I only got in late, and it's brilliant when you have a competent team. Can't even get a game on PS4 for the past year or so though.

If you can justify spending $10 +/- to see a movie in a theater that is only 2 or less hours of entertainment then you can definitely spend $15 on a game assuming you at least get some hours out of it.

Uplay is fine.

Does that trigger you as well? Because it is.

This is why gaming is a God tier hobby. It's the only hobby where $15 can get you 200 hours of entertainment.

I wish drugs had that kind of value.

>Cheaters are gone from the PC version and console never had cheaters
>The game isn't dropped, it had a major expansion like a month ago. And there's another one coming.
>Ubisoft being bad is just a meme.
>Hardline is probably the only Battlefield I'd enjoy, but I didn't buy in.

Game's garbage, don't waste your time.

1.4 comes in october and fixes the game. Haven't played since Underground dropped.

Do you actually have a rebuttal or are you just here to shitpost?

I'm glad I make you cringe.

:^)

Not an argument

It is literally the only game that I've ever sold. I hate this fucking game so much. It is a bland piece of trash, soulless, and buggy as hell.