NieR:Automata Demo Out Before End of 2016

gematsu.com/2016/09/nier-automata-demo-due-out-end-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/358/1358391/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>japs making pantsu jokes casually

Based.

what the fuck is yoRHa

First Nioh, then RE7, now Nier. I've put so many hours into the PS4 without spending a cent. For all the faults modern gaming has, I still like it a lot just because of how many and how long modern demos get. February can't come soon enough though. I'm getting all of these games regardless of whether or not they've had demos, but I love that the companies seem to actually be listening to feedback from demo players. Brilliant way of avoiding using game testers, whom always seem to be at blame for a game's lack of difficulty.

Post some nier:automata webms please.

Pantsu jokes?

for a 250 statue the quality is a questionable.

Especially for a promo statue

Everything is fine except head.

On stream the camera was going under 2B and the dev decided to just zoom in even farther and call out "PANTSU"

Both 2B and Taro blushed.

I really wish someone could've taken a picture without the instagram piss filter.

IS THAT A PENIS!?

Yes.

why is the ce so expensive
i hope they have a version without qt 2b but probably won't happen

No

I hope they add time attack mode to demo version.

Yes

Stage play Taro made about androids on the moon. Sort of the basis for Automata.

Can I order now?

That just raises more questions

>bulge
hot!

I want this demo in my hands asap.
I want to be a waifu warrior now.

>That paint smudge on the lead boot

It always does.
Then somehow Emil ties into the living machines.

Her boots are actually smudged in the game as well, might be intentional.

Ah, I see.

What were they thinking when they made this?

Nier kinda had some sections like that, but definitely not that far.

t. hack fraud who didn't play the original nier

I can't see shit

kuroi hanaaaaa
ano koe gaaaaaaa

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/358/1358391/
There is a contest for entries of pic related's weapon story "sword god of hundred beats"(?)
Level1:
There were three princesses, the wisest was chosen to lead her kingdom
Level 2
The queen decrees that in order to make the kingdom stronger the military must be strengthened as wel, thus incurring more taxes onto the people
Level 3
As the people work to increase their income for the tax the military strengthens. As the forces strengthen factories demand more labor.
The people work, the forces strengthen, the taxes increase, and the people work----
Everything was going according to the wise queen's plan...
Level 4: N/A
Let's see what you got, Cred Forums

dunno, ask your mum

How did this get past any form of testing.

Taro made a request to add enemies there.

It's a Yoko Taro game. It's guaranteed to be intentional.

Eyyyyy it's the Beastlord

>minimap changes direction based on the camera

That's kind of nifty.

>Emil/Karma remix as the regular battle theme

I'm feeling it, Cred Forums. I'm fucking feeling it.

The queen didn't plan on being killed by her sisters or the following collapse of her kingdom.

It's official. NieR is cuhrayzee. Since when did Platinum games put taunts in the game? Like, once and never again, right?

Fucking perfect dodge into a Robot taunt with a hot box!?

THANK YOU BASED TAURA-SAN!

I wonder how platinum feels having to make the game more cumbersome to emulate the feel of nier.

Wait, holy shit there is a fucking taunt? I can't even remember when was the last time I played a cuhrayzee game that has it if you don't count jetstream and dmc 4.

>I can't even remember when was the last time I played a cuhrayzee game that has it

what the fuck was the last 3 cuhrayzee games that you have played

That same military is told to kill it's people.
Yadayada so tragic

what taunt?

At least Taura looks like he's enjoying himself.

Not him, but Capcom games are like the only action games with a taunt button besides Bayonetta, MGR, and Oneechanbara

She grabs the robot, are you blind? But not sure if that's a taunt. But then, what the fuck is this image, an afk animation?

>She grabs the robot, are you blind? But not sure if that's a taunt. But then, what the fuck is this image, an afk animation?
looks like shes using a charge move or a perfect dodge explosion kind of thing, not a taunt.

Which sounds fucking sick thinking about it.

I-I want 2B to pat my head after I do a good job...

build a robot that can pet your head.

>Killer is Dead
>Marlow Briggs
>Transformers Devastation

I should've said action games in general, since some of the ones I've played probably don't fall under the cuhrayzee category, like Odin Sphere. It just seems like something I don't see very often in other games besides fighting games.

>dick

One day unable to bare the burden of the ever increasing taxes, the citizens rebelled.
One day, unable to endure the never ending string of wars, the military revolted
One day, unable to tolerate their sister any longer one princess opened the castles front gates to let the Citizens in, and the other princess led the military into the castle through the secret passage
One day, unable to stand the pressure of the rope, the Wise Queen's neck snapped as she swung on the gallows, the most serene and content smile on her face

If it is a perfect dodge then that means she has three perfect dodge buttons, not two as everyone though. But these moves also differ depending on the weapon.

Square (Short sword) was the launcher as well as the Triangle (short sword) when her gauntlets were equipped.

Triangle (Great sword) was a thrust attack.

So I guess the Range Attack button can be used during a perfect dodge too.

Just very puffy.

So Taro's batshit-ness and Platinum's cuhrayzee-ness.
When is Father Nier gonna ride in on a fighter jet nuking dragons in alternate timeline apocalypse Japan as Caim and Angelus slaughter children and 2B just fucking dies after killing a world class abomination but spreads hope to the world
that then corrupts and ruins everything worse than ever before

>dick

That sounds incredibly tame.

Bretty gud

>newfaggots still don't know Kaine has a dick

alright then, lay it on me, the greatest taro despair you can imagine
unleash your inner 「 TARO PLATINUM 」

Don't worry, she's got a vag too

>being pro-Bunker

I hope A2 burns them all to the ground

The main character can actually feel pain.
The game over of turning off the screen is us the player losing connection to 2B.
The more we play the more we destroy her body, resulting in her slowly turning into a walking camera.
Shes begging us to let go of the control over her body, us beating the game results in us getting more content a happy ending.
More suffering.

A2 must take in the thoughts and memories of 2B, 9S, and every other good robot friend who dies for her. A2 confronts the final boss. Upon defeating it, it's revealed A2 is overloaded with the thoughts, memories, hopes, and dreams of her friends. The world is not saved. Nothing changes. The big bad is never fought. She lay twitching and thrashing about until she expires.
Then roll credits.

marlow briggs is based as fuck user dont hide it

Is that official art? Her pussy is so fucking plump and fat. I could probably fit my head in that goddamn monstrosity. Artist must have been horny when he drew this. Looks like a wrapped up dick struggling to breathe.

She's herm.

You ever wonder what it would be like if characters develop highly advanced AI in a game?

What happens when we're just constantly putting them through pain and suffering every day?
Are we ever going to have laws that make it illegal because it's inhumane?

I need this demo now.
The fact that Nioh and Automata happen in the same month will make it a busy month. I'll probably be taking some time off on "medical leave".

>Not wanting to passionately kiss her, playfully toy with her hair and then suck her off.
???????????????

I don't know if I'd call Marlow Briggs a cuhrayzee game since it's more like a copy of GOW, but yeah, it was a fun game for its price.

Do we have at least approximate release date?

Japan gets it for sure in February.
NA and everywhere else gets it potentially "Early 2017"

I'm more interested in PC release, hopefully it will be out with international console release.

the same thing they were thinking with the other games in the series, what clunky mechanics can we introduce to fuck over the players?

U just mad cuz it's bigger than yours.

i'm sorry i like my FEMALES without a DICK

Kaine isn't female so you're looking in the wrong place, retard.

What's that? Doesn't sound like a problem to me...I don't know.

Is the demo going to be on PC, or just PS4? I got both, just curious.

Faggot.

eh what a waste

She's a hermaphrodite so she kinda is and yet isn't

Why is there still no pre-order for PC?

Why does this girl have a huge bulge in her panties?

I hope at least the FUCKING DEMO is PS4 exclusive

Because she has a huge throbbing dingus and canonically faps every night.

What if it is Japan exclusive?

I'm not seeing it.

She's more female than male.

Is the demo confirmed?

For Japan at least.

>For Japan at least.
Well, I guess I can download it on an Japanese account, as long as you don't have to go to a shop in Japan to get a code.

Shit really?

Yeah, she does actually.

Perhaps I'm blind, but just realized during the demo right next to where 2B got smashed on the conveyor belt, there was an enemy sleuthing about in the shadows with their weapon ready, likely to knock you back into the line of fire.

It is the madman's idea it seems.

Secondaries please go and stay go.

I donno, I'd be having a lot of fun making something different than their usual games.

Now that's some shit quality for such a high price. Even Sega Prizes are more detailed and have a better paint job. Seems like Square Enix decided to go full jew with Automata. At least DoD3 japanese collector was beautiful.
Hoping the west will also have the same collector, but without the shitty fig.

dat bulge
hnnnnngghghhg

Is the tranny present in this one?