Your meeting arranged in advance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency shall be finalized within the time period...

Your meeting arranged in advance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency shall be finalized within the time period of the following seven consecutive days. I have also conducted a discussion on said manner with a member of the senate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvK1MXewT-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who farted?

My intuition leads me to believe that the Senator in question was in compliance?

Oh, of course, we can believe this is most right!

The senator did not have a particular choice in the manner

I must inquire: Has this gentlemen in the congress been afflicted with the contagion?

OH ABSOLUTELY!

>Your meeting arranged in advance
Do you not understand that the word appointment has multiple meanings?
Fuck off, JESUS CHRIST

my lord, JC. an explosive device.

did you just have a mental breakdown because someone misinterpreted the meaning of a word on the internet?

An explosive device?!

Did you just defend shitposting?

Calm down
Close the thread

Good sir, I must ask; why not seek out gainful employment?

Hold but a moment, friend JC. There seems to be a discrepancy...

I requested the Machine to deliver me a Orange flavored carbonated beverage but it did not comply and instead against my orders delivered me a Lemon lime flavored carbonated beverage

I ask you, Sir Walton Simons, why we should make the trouble of containing the riot?

It is glacial

Elderly men

Cautionary advice

Cautionary advice

Actually laughed out loud, well done

should have done "geriatric males"

>It is glacial

By the great deity himself. It would appear that there is an explosive device within this helicopter fused within to detonate with the intention of doing us harm

In shock, I state after the fact that there is an explosive device

That is a fine idea indeed, chap. But where should I look for such employment?

'twas never mine intent to invest in personal augmentations.

>sir bob page
>not sir robert page

9/10 still gud

An explosive device is not the wisest selection for combat within a close proximity

You shall seek such employment at the exalted dozen

Use the baton to perform a stab towards your opponent, then jab the hostile with your wedge

Well, perhaps it would be a most excellent idea if you were to join with such employment instead, but only after I lay your fresh cadaver inside a sack made for preserving corpses

So, who would win in a fight? Motoko Kusanagi or JC Denton?

The secret codename used to confirm your identity to our sleeper agent is: phallus made out of the twenty-sixth element on the periodic table of elements

my sight is thoroughly enhanced

Indeed, tear

If you are unsure about my credibility when it comes to this matter I will direct you to enquire into the numerals that contain the truth about the previously aforementioned issue.

We are fully Negro.

IT'S TIME TO DO THE MATING RITUAL WITH THE KEKS

youtube.com/watch?v=DvK1MXewT-c

It appears that there may be unprecedented irritability located in my throat thus leading my body to react in a manner in which I must forcibly exhale in order to soothe the irritant

Kusanagi because of the cyberbody, brain, and higher pain tolerance. Their nerves are pretty much matched, though.

This is assuming that JC is baseline augmented.

Holy shit.
This is why deus ex is great.

Usually shit like this is like ass, but this totally fits.

Can you even offer a single shred of evidence for your assertion?

Recall that we are the constabulary. Adhere to the galvanic nightstick.

My intention was to purchase a carbonated beverage flavoured with my favourite of the citrus fruits, orange. In a most vexing fashion, the machine instead dispensed a foul concoction tainted with the poorest of substitutes; lemon and lime.