Gameplay demo at TGS happening now @ youtube.com/watch?v=TIcIKnX2VRQ

Let's get disappointed together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Mt-gEEHzs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=eEhVKVftOJE
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_ZbMOreZI
youtu.be/EA4uan90HeA
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,57952/
vg247.com/2015/10/15/metal-gear-solid-5-made-twice-as-much-as-avengers-age-of-ultron-on-launch-day/
youtu.be/X3hjRKGrC40?t=102
youtube.com/watch?v=FUAyZv4iTjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=saxI0Zu1ABI
youtube.com/watch?v=lE_SDciGbTk
theicecave.org/damage_control/2015/08/cognition-dissemination-is-metal-gear-solid-vs-budget-too-high/
youtube.com/watch?v=dwDquO8TVf0
youtube.com/watch?v=-eYeut0t020
youtube.com/watch?v=kTa7Lm0W6No
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow I still had that song in my clipboard. It's fucking late.

Actual link here.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Mt-gEEHzs&feature=youtu.be

This is just music from berserk

There's nothing disappointing about berserk. Except the anime

>Fucking VENOM KOJIMA walks in stage

I'm really fucking tired. Just go

Threadly reminder

Would you buy it if it came with mission 51?

Who /day one/ buy?

All those dislike, smells like a cancelled game

_

It looks like fun, but I can't get over what it represents.

The MGS series was a melodramatic story and character based stealth action series, and -this- is how they decide to continue it without Kojima? Fuck that. No matter how much fun it actually looks, there's principles.

>dude walks out on stage
>its fucking Kojima
They really do arr rook the same desu.

In concept it seems fun. It better just deliver in terms of actual content. As of right now it is a "buy at discounted price/used a year later" for me.

It dosen't look as bad as I expected but I'm still disappointed that its not a proper conclusion to V.

I'd consider its less then 40 dollydoos but at this point I don't think it could be any worse the MGS V. Is zombie vidya even a thing in Japan?

Basically reskinned PvE MGO.
Meh

>Is zombie vidya even a thing in Japan?

Resident Evil.

I was thinking more along the lines of DayZ, State of Decay and H1Z1.

what's the tipping point between canceling a game and releasing it because you can't afford to scrap it?

I dunno look at P.T.

is this the new metal gear game in the franchise after 5?

>player finds a box with items in it
>it's, for some fucking reason, a Diamond Dogs box instead of an MSF box

how the actual fuck is Konami being this autistic, jesus christ this astounds me

It's just a new multiplayer mode sold a standalone game.

so its metal gear online the game? well that's pretty cool

I would pee my pants if this had dedicated servers and they decided to patch them into MGO as well.

Metal Gear Online already exists, it's comes with The Phantom Pain.

so this game is just an addon for the 5th game?

You mean MGO3 comes with actual Phantom Pain.

Is this going to be a full priced game or just dlc for V?

>mfw they killed the franchise before they could destroy the already damaged lore

>reusing Afghanistan
lmao

not only that, that's a mother base bridge on top of it.

Separate game but not full priced

why the fuck couldn't they give us a simple COOP mode for TPP?

Zombie vidya is stupidly popular with Japanese steam users and the success of stuff like Resident Evil, Dead Rising, The Last of Us, etc. show its got a following on consoles too

AHAHAHAHA

Left 4 Dead is the only one I could see getting any traction in Japan in that case.

The first minute they talk about how things drop in from more worlds than just the one the MSF soldiers come from. Hopefully they take the chance to use to bring in fun characters and go full Portable Ops Plus with people straight from the other games instead of just using it as an excuse to not retexture.

Thinking logically is beyond Konami.

Co-op would destroy TPP. It's not even remotely balanced for it.

>other people and objects from various worlds end up here after being transported through wormholes as well
Congratulations, you're retarded.

>no movie

The devs are so fucking lazy! Jesus Christ!

>No Movie
This is why Kojima left.

>implying there's a need for this sign
>implying the product doesn't speak for itself

I feel bad for the devs, because despite Konami being retards it looks like they're making a fun coop game but everyone is gonna shit all over them.

>Entire base layouts are reused

It would be fun to mess with your bros, make make the game adjust to co-op, the game alreadly adjusts to your play style by soldiers changing gear when you headshot a lot of people.

Maybe they could have added in more soldiers for co-op play or something, shit can't be that hard

>A "Metal Gear" game
>in which going lethal is encouraged
That was sickening to watch.

MGS3 has you spraying down 100 guys with an m60 you faggot

Non-lethal Metal Gear is non-canon

Also they're just zombies, they're not alive anyway.

Just sneak past them, my dude.

Balancing would be pretty easy with the correct restrictions with weaker (but customizable) weapons and cosmetics. But whatever. not gonna happen.

A mother base bridge on top of what, of the mother base ruin ?

>Konami: "The trailers don't represent the gameplay"

> As it turns out, the trailer perfectly shown us various gameplay mechanics and what the game is.

Fuck this, this looks boring, I don't want a goddamn survival game. MGR at least had a Metal Gear feeling, it had characters with some unique and fun gameplay to boot.

What the fuck is this? This is worse than I expected.

>He didnt want MGS5 to be miller going nuclear

????

> pacifist cuck
Kys autist

Not true. There's a reason you're told not to leave a trace during Operation Snake Eater.

yeah it looks bare bones as fuck. I like how they are taking it slow in the demo like 4 people rushing one retarded zombie can't kill it before it even reacts.

> leave traces
> nothing happens
Really makes you think...

You got me.

I can also complete the entire game with the Monkey Mask on, does that make the Monkey Mask canon?

Why couldn't they just give us additional stuff for Phantom Pain? Fuck, it didn't even have to be chapter 3, it could have been a co-op mode or something. I don't know. Port MGS3, Peace Walker and MGS4 to PC and next-gen consoles, anything would have been better than this (and less expensive)

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEhVKVftOJE

> B-but it is a MGS game!..L..look! These random soldiers are named after these famous characters you like!
> Even though they have zero resemblance to the characters they are named after, it's a pointless reference..but..MGS!

>ITT
>fans of a successful series spun off from Metal Gear who unanimously enjoy the Rising spin off complain about a zombie spin off
Okay.

wait so Hideo is the one who left Konami?
They still have Kojima with them? That was Kojima presenting right?

>port MGS4
>when the game was developed only for the ps3 architecture

lol

It's okay brah Skull Face just went around bagging and tagging all of the soldiers that got their throats cut it's all good

that's different and you know it you fuck.

Raiden started being CUUUHRAZY in MGS4 so it was fine by me. ALSO Kojima was involved with that game. Unlike this zombie shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_ZbMOreZI

I know what you're getting at, but it makes no sense anyway
Virtuous Mission was compromised by Volgin and Snake Eater was a joint operation between America and USSR

> MGR
> A spin off with unique and well thought off gameplay
> Game's story that follows the themes of MGS franchise while also developing one of the main characters
> Logically follows up to MGS4

> Metal Gear Survive
> Wormholes, I don't know
> Illogically ties to MGSV in the most retarded way possible
> Literal no bodies killing zombies

I kmnow it's bait, but.

It was Kojima's phantom

>make spinoff
>it isnt motherbase simulator were you play as different soldiers

doomed from the start 2bh, should have been an action orientated game, like MGR but a gun focus and more memes

That's funny because there are wormholes and other retarded shit in MGS 5 and the plot is also connected to the other games in the most illogical way possible
But it's okay when Kejuma does it, right?

I expected nothing, and i'm still let down.

It looks really clunky. How did they make it so clanky clunky when phantom pain was nice and smooth?

yes because it's his game. this is not his game. fuck you

It actually looks more fun than Metal Gear Shit 5

Kojima is a overrated hack

As expected from braindead kojicucks. Go back to painting your face with flour, retard.

ur cute

I don't see what's wrong with it, it can't be worse than MGS4

>MGS franchise
Solid is itself a spin off, user.
You're already 2 for 2 in successful spin offs and you niggers are acting like survive is the end of the world.

>IT'S BURGER TIME
NO KAZ NO

For every trace you leave behind during a sneaking mission you make Skull Face's job more and more difficult, fueling his lust for revenge.

Please, think of the Skull Face. Try not to make a goddamn mess.

>th-the animus has bugs! it's not our fault!
Fuck off with lazy excuses

> In MGSV worm hole is a technology developed by soldiers
> In Metal Gear Survive wormhole comes out of fucking nowhere and sucks people into another dimension.

> MGSV connects to MGS by connecting itself logically to MG1 by making you the medic.
(you may not like that connection, but it makes sense)

Enjoy your shitty uninspired zombie game. Some of people on Cred Forums are retarded to the point they'd give up games that genuinelly have some quality for complete shit just to be different and not follow what's popular.

Retards.
People are pissed off at Survive because it's a waste of everyone's time and worst way to handle MG all-together, it's a game no one wants.

The point of MGR's existence was because people wanted to play as a cool ninja Gray Fox, we never got Gray Fox but we sure as fuck got ninja action.

What is the purpose behind Metal Gear Survive? Literally nothing.

>What is the purpose behind Metal Gear Survive?

everyone wanted to play mgs5 based co-op

now they can

>waste of everyone's time
>as opposed to continuing solid without Kojima
Something like survive is the only way forward, it's not wasting anyone's time.

BUT NOT WITH FUCKING ZOMBIEEES

THEY WANTED MGSV GAMEPLAY WITH CO-OP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or you know.
Make fucking MGR2.

>reusing Afghanistan
I'm out. Defended it when it was announced but not if they're going to sell us the same empty desert map we already played to death.

You mean the game that sucked until a guy named Hideo had to step in and unfuck it?

>everything is fucking reused
This shit looks more like a fucking mod of MGSV, Konami pls go fuck yourself

So was TLOU, and it's on PS4, a completely different architecture.

Platinum are busy.

I think you meant Hideki Kamiya

No, nobody gave a fuck about co-op, people wanted a story of Big Boss's descend into evil.

The fuck you talking about. Kojima didn't have much influence upon MGR, he couldn't focus on it much, he had to focus on Phantom Pain, the ONLY thing he did was that he gave the game the game to Platinum games and the writing team from Peace Walker.

Were you too dumb to understand the MGS3 story?

You guys thought you stopped paid mods?
Welcome to your new reality.

It's fucking stupid.

Konami is dead, we should all accept it, and I thought we all DID accept it until idiots started defended the billionth zombie game that just so happened to be a metal gear game too

i hope this fucking game flops hard.

Well, that's not what Phantom Pain is in the first place. The same way you wanted MGS2 to be about Solid Snake.

youtu.be/EA4uan90HeA

Oh no, I understand that, all we needed was Big Boss refusing that handshake to know exactly what he felt, i'm just saying that what people wanted from MGSV was a dark story, not fucking co-op.

The difference is that this is a zombie survival game.
There's nothing more to it.
It's a horde mode reusing assets.
What you have seen is all there is to this abomination.

>co-op is not balanced for soldiers who can fight against you
>so let's make a co-op against zombies who either don't give a fuck about you, or run towards some antena shit

No, MGR was originally a game being made in house at Kojima Productions. They fucked up so badly that Kojima had to step in, cancel it's production, then farm it out to another company to get it made.

and its a complete piece of shit

Thank god there wont be another.

Rip mgo and mgo2.

> Re-used assets
> Re-used animations.
> The new animations and weapons that are there look awful and unpolished

> No MG charm anywhere to be found, no MG character, not even a mention, just bland soldiers
It's fucking terrible.

Will certainly not but even if its 20€.

>everyone wanted to play mgs5 based co-op

For the majority of TPP you go through encounters with

>different worlds and timelines n shieet

does that mean we'll get stuff from older MGS games, like characters or weapons?

> You will never ever run around with cardboard boxes with your bro, CQCing soldiers, firing rocket arms at the same time and dicking around in CO-OP with your friend/girlfriend/boyfriend

Just imagine how much fun Phantom Pain could be with co-op, I don't care about balance

Why not just balance it around it then?

If this had a different name itd be all good. But they needlessly raped a name with integrity and mtn dew multiplayer cucks wonder why theres backlash.

>literally dangling a sheep from a balloon trap to distract zombies as a two person operation to set balloon and herd sheep
>you niggers can't get over muh solid
This is going to be great, fuck off.

Dude, even as its own game this would be bad, without MG in it this would be over-looked.

You have a shit taste, that moment wasn't anything to be excited about. Don't make excuses for your shit taste

>It's a "user pretends that every 'Metal Gear' game has to be a 'Metal Gear SOLID' game thread

So I guess Revengeance just doesn't exist in your mind?

Id probably buy it if it didnt look painfully easy

Also playing co-op online will be annoying, nobodies gonna stealth, they're gonna rush in guns blazing so they can take all the items before everybody else

>even as its own game this would be bad
don't kid yourself, the game would be a LOT better received if it didn't have MG in its title

which is really fucking silly

is that kojimbo?

>more fun

I know man! Iv been waiting for a coop zombie survival game with crafting for ages! Im so glad Konami is going to make the first one ever! The idea is so FRESH!

>new weapons look good
>expanded melee/cqc looks good
>mgs3 style survival looks good
>new tactical ideas seemed good like using fultoned sheep to distract enemies
Hey, this could be good.

>but the only enemies are zombies with no eyeballs or ears
>and the map is one we already know is empty and shit

Aaaaand dropped.
I never want to return to Afghanistan.

All of it is reused assets, they are charging for a mod.

If MGSV wasn't written in Lua I bet the guy making Infinite Heaven could make something similar.

Don't act like MGO2 is good, it's worse than 3. RIP MGO

>guy watches someone killing zombies with a spear, dismisses it and talks about taste
You people, right now, are the fat nerds whining that metal gear wasn't going to continue being a top-down stealth game and this stupid third person experiment was going to be ass.

>call it Metal Gear
>has no story
>gameplay has nothing to do with Metal Gear
>not a trace of stealth gameplay despite Konami saying there would be in it

So we can all agree that the reviews for this game will be incredibly biased and skewed towards negativity, right?

Can we even trust the reviewers that have no emotional attachment to the Metal Gear franchise to give a fair review? Or will they all be bandwagoning on the "muh kojima" hate train?

I just wanna know if this game is good, not how much you want to suck Kojima's cock.

I wish they would have just went fucking full on crazy and transported through the wormhole to somewhere were everyone has crazy nanomachine superpowers

It at least would be a lot more interesting than more zombies

hey buddy

Who Is this guy?
Did they chose him to present this because of his resemblance to Kojima?
Are those his regular glasses or were they picked to match Hideo-sempai's?

MGR had story, albeit a silly one.
Not to mention it was developed by an actually competent team.

if I trusted reviews I would have never played Godhand which is one of my fave games of all time.

He looks like a younger Kojima

Its basically just MGSV, but now every enemy uses the zombie AI that happened when the skulls zombified people

>Yakuza kidnaps a random guy who has the same haircut as Kojima
>force him to wear glasses even though he doesn't need them

Literally 15 seconds into the demonstration it says "you progress through the game's story by completing missions, just like in MGS5" you autistic shit

Do you t rust reviews now? For years I've only ever trusted Tom Chick and his apprentice over on quartertothree. Their tastes don't match mine but if you read their reviews they detail exactly what they think about the game well enough that I can take a good guess as to whether I'll like it or not.

who says this doesn't have a story?

[citation needed]
the reveal trailer alone already hinted at more than just regular zombies

Jesus christ you're retarded.
The difference between that is the fact that moving from top down to third person made logical sense, evolution of the franchise.it was progress. It was a good thing and a lot of people love to play MGS3 with the third person camera, no one prefers the top down camera in MGS3.

Now Metal Gear Survive absolutely tosses away everything.

As a spin off it's shit due to how much assets are re-used. Rather than making a brand new spin off game they gave us a game that will feel like Phantom Pain but worse.

It's also boring and lacks creativity, they could have gone balls deep and give us something REALLY crazy and really fun, but instead we get this color shy piece of shit. It will lack any personality or anything.

It won't be like MGR which was well made game with tons of passion put towards it, MGR is a cynical lazy and shitty product

you're fucking retarded since barely anyone left with kojima
the team that worked on metal gear games is still mostly at konami

venom kojima

Any news about who will voice in the game ?
Is Keifer coming back ?
Is Stefanie coming back ? :^)

>you're fucking retarded since barely anyone left with kojima

And what do we have left then, the old Kojipro?
The developers of MGS4, of Peace Walker, of MGSV?
Of the cancelled clusterfuck that MGS Rising was?

Oh yeah, i'm really reasured of that.

That's Hideo, not Kojima

>the reveal trailer alone already hinted at more than just regular zombies

Itll be the same AI just with a larger body and more health

Does Konami think that this will actually sell? Honest quesstion.

Nolan North, Troy Baker, Ashley Burch, and Keith David.

>Do you t rust reviews now?
I don't and I never did
But I'm very inclined to do it when basically everyone but my grandmother is telling me that it's trash

[citation needed]

>Keith David
im sold

>the reveal trailer alone already hinted at more than just regular zombies

I bet that, even though the 15 minutes we've seen were made up 100% of reused assets, those zombies will be totally different.

Can't wait to see this flop.

kojima himself is to blame for all those shitty games
you're fucking retarded lel

Metal Gear Pro Skater 2 when?

why wouldn't they think so?
>infamous FOX engine
>Metal Gear in the title
>currently popular survival genre
>zombies
no reason to think it won't sell
sure, diehard MG fans might be butthurt about it, but there's not just you in the world

What I mean is that Kojima Productions is a bunch of incompetent fucks who haven't made a single good game since MGS3.

Kojima left, but who's replaced him?
Who had the idea that turning MGS into this fucking zombie survival abomination was a good idea?

That's Yuji Korekado. He's worked on literally every Metal Gear game since MGS1.

mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,57952/

what's wrong with reusing assets? from software does it all the time and everyone loves them

Didn't MGSV fail to meet sales expectations?

I'm talking about the totally-not-a-metal-gear that was offscreen in the reveal trailer

so yeah, a metal gear is not a zombie so I don't know what you're on about

So one megalomaniac and his army of brainless lapdogs ruined a big game company...

I don't care that there's a Metal Gear in the game, this is a horrible zombie survival.

>Konami are autistic for not adding in this very specific detail

>Kojima goes horribly overbudget developing MGSV and doesn't even manage to finish it
>It's impossible for MGSV to break even by itself, so Konami has to make money on what was developed somehow
>The best way to do that is to aggressively recycle assets and make a spinoff game

And somehow Konami is to blame for simply wanting to make a profit after Kojima's blatant irresponsibility.

Giving Kojima creative control was a mistake.

I hated Dark Souls 3 reusing assets from Bloodborne.

...no?

>zombie survival crafting game nr.29485
thats all you need to know

>It's impossible for MGSV to break even by itself
>when MGSV made more than twice it's budget in 24 hours
vg247.com/2015/10/15/metal-gear-solid-5-made-twice-as-much-as-avengers-age-of-ultron-on-launch-day/

That's the last gift from Kojima to you Konami, your last profitable game.

wait, did I ask for your opinion?
pretty sure I didn't

just telling you the cold hard facts, there's more than just zombies in that game despite your claims otherwise

Yeah but thats because it didnt have all the zombies and crafting that the hip kids are into these days

Who gives a fuck, if anything, I am proud of Kojima for burning away budget frok Konami, they were always cancerous fucks.

oh fuck

>It's impossible for MGSV to break even by itself,
Source?

>The best way to do that is to aggressively recycle assets and make a spinoff game
And they couldn't make more of MGSV's story mode?
They had to make it a zombie mode?
This is going to be a very delicious flop.

>zombie survival crafting game nr.29485
yeah you see, I'm not buying into that
I don't get the vibes that it's like that solely based on the fact that they borrow heavily from MGSV

Prove it

I fucking love Metal Gear Survive, now kojifags will have the same feeling silent hill fans had when it was revealed that hack bastard kojima would be making a silent hill game

only the kojima silent hill game got canceled so we won in the end, all the while this game wont be canceled

its called karma kojidrones, and i fucking love it

>''According to a new Adobe Digital Index report, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain made $179 million worldwide on its first day on sale.''

>budget for MGSV was $80 million

1. at what point was this advertised as stealth
2. it actually did have stealth in it

there you go

youtu.be/X3hjRKGrC40?t=102

so he's finally shown his face

>He is happy that Silent Hills got cancelled
>When fucking Junji Ito was going to be working on it

you are a shit

>MGS4 Budget: 77 million only one system
>MGS5 Budget: 80 Million 4 systems
>horribly overbudget
why do konamishills still use this meme?

>its called karma kojidrones
Indeed.

>MGS is now dead, the last profitable franchise that Konami had in the west
>Kojima is now working with Sony, a company that has always respected him

1. it wasn't
2. "stealth"

but the gameplay video already showed stealth, didn't it, at least more than what MGRR tried to do

All i see is fucking zombies

Looks about as boring and shit as the main game.

At least this turd seems to have a focus I guess.

>thinks anyone gives a shit about that tryhard faggot

silent hill is about subtlety, something kojimbo and junjimbo lack in entirety

oh, you're phoneposting

1:42

Listening to idiotic slobs like Jim Sterling rots your brain

What's even worse
>only give a 3 million higher budget
>when they had to develop the FOX Engine and MGSV was open world, instead of the linear game that MGS4 was

Any gameplay videos yet?

are you stupid?

MGS4 was funded significantly by Sony.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAyZv4iTjQ

>one big metal gear that will be the last boss

...Cool i guess?

We are talking about the same company that tried to turn Silent Hill into a action shooter

>MGO2 worse than MGO3
holy shit user, what a shit taste

Kojima was going to save Silent Hill.

After Silent Hill 3/4 the franchise has gone to shit, All games expect for like one was an absolute garbage.

Konami also fucked up Silent Hill remaster, they changed voice acting, fucked up the graphics and sounds.

Silent Hills was a thing that was supposed to bring the franchise back to life ,every Silent Hill fag I've spoken to was over-excited over it, Kojima could have been great with horror, the P.T shown this to us itself.

Thanks fella.

Are you?

>What is the purpose of MGS? Literally nothing
Speak for yourself you faggot.

This shit looks infamously better than the last three MGS games that Kojima has shit out.

To be fair, when Rising was still in house they insisted it was still a stealth game

That's part of why production of it collapsed, the people in change of the first version of Rising had no fucking idea what they were doing

I see, he wants to usurp Kojima's old life and does it by taking a haircut and glasses inspiration from him.

So is there actually a story mode or is it just gathering resources to not die of hunger?

>...Cool i guess?
I don't care what you guess
certainly proves you wrong though

According to angry Konami shills, of course.
MG Survive is the embodiment of everything wrong with this industry, so i'm excited to see it flop.

Horror games need subtlety, having a hack like Kojima working on the project is a recipe for disaster.

I don't get your point

no because I found the BIG FAT LINK to the gameplay video on the first fucking post of this thread

step it up senpai

The mod will still be trash though.

I'd rather donate $30 to the one who made Infinite Heaven, at least that one worked on something that people were interested in.

Sony mostly did the marketing
and besides that the fact that the game would be on 4 system,have a brand new engine and be open world should justify that budget

> This shit looks infamously better than the last three MGS games that Kojima has shit out.

> A zombie game looks better than Phantom Pain a game with amazing stealth mechanics and gameplay.

Shit taste.

People think they're going to get zombie ZEKE or something

Imagine how they're going to react when the Survive Metal Gear turns out to be Sahelanthropus with spiky horn stuff stuck to it

ZOMBIE + META GEAR = ???

not him or you, but fuck, user, you're right. MGO2 was god tier.

Why would it matter if there was just another shit silent hill game? Every one of them since 4 has been garbage.

Last time I checked P.T was pretty subtle.

But I bet you get much more subtlety with those Silent Hill pachinko machines, don't you, you Konami cuck?

That looks extremely dangerous

She's a big girl.

For you

FOUR YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING BANEPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR FOUR YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Cred Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 4 YEARS, 4 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Cred Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKS

>yfw they bring fake Kojima for presentation

You're an upset guy

>thinks a spooky jumpscare hallway sim was going to save silent hill

NO, FUCK YOU... no matter how shit the post 4 games were, at least they FUCKING TRIED to be silent hill games... yeah they missed the fucking mark, but they didnt move the mark to trash indie jumpscare garbage like kojimbo did

also

>ghosts
>silent hill

kojima wasnt going to save it, just from that alone. silent hill is about christian cults and demons, not 2spooky jumpscare ghosts and "muh surrealism"

fuck off, PT is the single worst thing to happen to silent hill ever. im so happy kojidrones and mgsdrones are getting trolled by konami now, its fucking karma and im happy

HAHA, metal gear is fucking ruined forever

>at least the shit ones TRIED to be silenthill games
This is false.

wait, you complain about baneposting
but post pepe?

look, chun li is laughing at you

Uuuuh you should not go to Cred Forums
All they post is banememes

get this hothead outta here

They admitted up front that PT was just a concept demonstration, Silent Hills was not going to be like that

No, all they do in Cred Forums is frogpost.

>locational damage on player characters
>if they have an injured leg they will limp

pretty cool

also that fence technology

game looks cool. kojimafags who kept memeing it as a "zombie survival crafting game" are seriously mistaken, doesn't look like any game in that genre at all.

4 him

>putting a guy who can only write cheesy as fuck dialogue with goofy supernatural elements in charge of a psychological survival horror game

c'mon dude, do you seriously think kojima is that good?

>not the first post by this IP in the thread
Shills are so desperate.
Delicious flop incoming.

>hasnt played any of the bad sh games
you cant say shit, while they fail on almost everything across the board. at least its a broad picture of what a sh game should be

>actually believes this
for one, that was never actually said.

for two, did you even watch the TGS silent hills trailer? it has nothing to do with PT but looks exactly the fucking same as PT. first person. jumpscares. etc etc.

this is how retarded kojidrones are "b-b-b-but they said something they never actually said"

Looks lit fa m

not him but I saw the IP count go up with his post

>you cant say shit, while they fail on almost everything across the board. at least its a broad picture of what a sh game should be

Sorry, but rewarding people for trying is the reason we have so many lazy fucks in this planet.
Do it or not.
Trying is pointless.

>demonstrate a concept we will not attempt to realize
What? This is like me showing off a new solar powered water tank to investors so I can get the money to fund my Go Kart racing team.

4chanX IP tagger.
The moment a new post makes the IP counter go up, it gets marked.
That post wasn't marked.

Konami doesn't care about public opinion, only ¥

i made a post before i saw the gameplay footage and a post after i saw it

kill yourself

> NO, FUCK YOU... no matter how shit the post 4 games were, at least they FUCKING TRIED to be silent hill games... yeah they missed the fucking mark, but they didnt move the mark to trash indie jumpscare garbage like kojimbo did

You are so fucking wrong, but whatever, your anger towards is unwaranted, your franchise was doomed after Silent Hill 4 (that game was kind of shitty too though) after that all what your franchise became was a shell of its former self.

Silent Hills was the best Silent Hill game in ages. There are literally only two or even just one jump scare you dumb cunt.

You voice your arguments poorly, you're a goddamn retarded who should have been aborted ever since your bland shitty head came out of your mom's vagina you waste of life.

But ignoring your pointless existence which I wish wasn't a thing and I bet your slutty mom and your failed father would agree with me; I bet you have no idea how those remasters of your old Silent Hill games were, they tarnished the games, Konami raped your old games and you don't even give a fuck.

Silent Hill became a shitty franchise with terrible story without anything to offer. Kojima could have made at least something unique.
Besides, your franchise has only three good games. Meanwhile MG has tons of games whihc are a fucking quality. Kojima ended MGS's story long time ago with MGS4.

Go suck a cock retarded Silent Hill drone, your franchise died and was raped to ashes years and years ago, meanwhile MGS franchise lived for fucking centuries. Cry about it you cucked bitch.

Who is going to buy this?
The zombie fad is dying, there's much better co-op zombie games like Dying Light or Left 4 Dead 2 out there, and the MGS fanbase is collectively laughing at this.

As long as there's a character named black bull, I'm in

>being this mentally ill

You could kill yourself and stop tiring yourself with ip counting and stuff

Metal Gear Survive isn't the title of the game, is just a plead.

as compared to rewarding a hack who did nothing but copy indie jumpscare hallways while shitposting on the entire series and hardcore fanbase to bring in his own delusional fans who eat up his literal shit?

yeah, because MGS4 and MGS5 sure are great games and not just 100% lazy fanservice with poop jokes

kojidrones have no place to ridicule other devs for "being lazy" when kojima is the most formulaic/lazy movie maker in the whole industry

Jumpscares are only effective if there's an atmosphere that builds it up, and there was.
Not to mention that there was only one jumpscare.

Sorry Konami shill, but your company's relevance in this industry is dead.

How do the comms work without electricity?

It looks fun

Cred Forums vermin yet again desperately trying to bring things down to their level by labeling everything as shit and boring.

> MGSV
> Fan-service

But MGSV has been yelled at for having no fan-service at all.

MGS4 is a commentatory how fan-service shitty is and what happens when an artist does what people tell him to do. MGS4 is a game Kojima didn't want to make, he wanted to end the franchise with MGS3 but he was forced to make another one.

the same guy who wrote and directed this scene was going to be in charge of a silent hill game
youtube.com/watch?v=saxI0Zu1ABI

konami did the right thing.

when is it in the video?

>mgsv
>no fan service

Did we play the same game?

>Kojima has made it clear that “P.T.” and “Silent Hills” are not related. “P.T.” is a one-shot that allowed him to try to scare gamers in new ways while utilizing the Fox Engine. The idea to make it playable — “P.T.” stands for “Playable Teaser” — was born out of a desire to deliver the first-ever interactive teaser in lieu of the normal route of releasing a few pictures or videos.

>When asked about whether the game would be first or third person perspective, Kojima had this to say: "Not sure yet. Development is cycling between either allowing players to choose to play the whole game in first-person or third-person, or keeping it fixed third person and having some first-person only. Either way, we want to do something with first-person."

>Kojima also fielded a question regarding whether the game would be linear, or more open-world: "All I can say is Fox Engine is meant for open world. I cannot discuss more on the game design itself in detail yet."

konami directed this scene
by directing the team to stop working and focus on old consoles

Konami is shit but so is Kojima. I personally don't blame them for trying to shit out a cash cow with the engine Kojima built with 50 millions dollars.

>Zombie game has everything you just mentioned

>No stupid Kojima fanfiction-tier story

I don't see the problem here.

>MGS4 is a commentatory
lmao you fucking kojima drones really are desperate

youtube.com/watch?v=lE_SDciGbTk

OP is a faggot

>thinks im shilling for konami
>am actively hoping metal gear survive is the worst thing ever so that metal gear/kojidrones all die from their shitpost of a game series finally ending

haha... real funny

>no fanservice
yeah, because quiet is totally not fanservice (specially when she shoves her butt in your face everytime she is on screen), rezzing paz is not fanservice, having bitch kid liquid is totally not fanservice

actually, what? are you retarded

>I personally don't blame them for trying to shit out a cash cow with the engine Kojima built with 50 millions dollars.
Even more considering that's exactly the purpose of that engine.
It was meant to be Konami's Frostbite.
MGS uses it, PES uses it, Silent Hills was going to use it.

>50 million
Source?

Conceptually that's a cool sequence, the execution didn't really pull it off though

doesn't matter because everything kojima directed in mgsv was shit. nothing but shaky cam and lens flare EVERYWHERE. awful dialogue throughout. tell me, why do people even like kojima?

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA

HHHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

'conceptually' kojima is a fucking genius
but he isn't

Yeah, and now both Silent Hill and MGS are dead and are only there to deliver Pachinko machines.
Based Konami.

Actually the direction in MGSV is pretty fucking great

When there are actually cutscenes

Just wait until they announce the new silent hill game.

Yes, new.

>K-Konami directed all the bad cutscenes! It wasn't Kojima's fault!

>"The report revealed that MGSV:TPP’s budget is somewhere around a whopping $80 million. Though some earlier translations didn’t specify, the English one insinuates that budget estimate is pre-marketing. That’s a huge amount, even by modern AAA video game standards. But upon looking at the game through its plethora of gameplay demos and what it offers, that’s not difficult to imagine."

theicecave.org/damage_control/2015/08/cognition-dissemination-is-metal-gear-solid-vs-budget-too-high/

Kojima wasted a shitload of money. Hell, it's been confirmed that on multiple occasions, he scrapped the entire MGSV project multiple times, just because he's a fucking autist.

> MGSV
> Fan-service

> You're not playing as the Big Boss
> You are not getting the revenge story the game promised you
> Quiet leaves you and cannot be used after certain point
> The death of Skull-Face is intentionally unsatisfying, showing us how empty revenge is (Game makes this clear)

> Instead of making a counter argument I will just say what you said and laugh at it and pretend I made a good counter argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwDquO8TVf0

youtube.com/watch?v=-eYeut0t020

Don't get me wrong, I think MGS4 is the worst MGS, but I can see it was intentionally shit, that doesn't justify it at all though.

It doesn't look that bad - probably good fun with a group of people you know.

That said, they will really need to work hard on giving it enough individual personality so that it doesn't just sink into the endless pile of multiplayer survival co-op games already flooding the market. They seem to be going in that direction and the work they can already steal from MGS5 really helps with that as well. The price is going to be very important too.

see how useful that pic is? glad you saved it

I don't see any sources in there regarding those 50 million, only that the game went over budget, which makes sense considering 80 million for a Triple A, let alone a Triple A and a brand new engine is a joke.

>he scrapped the entire MGSV project multiple times
Is the source of this your own ass too?

What makes you think the direction in MGSV was good? Every scene is oh-so-realistic shaky cam. Pointless lens flare everywhere. Poor shot compositions and uninspired camera movement, by what standard do you think the direction in MGSV was good?

>Direction in MGSV is pretty fucking great

Holy fuck, these Kojimfags are delusional.

The game made 180 million dollars the day it was released

I think the fun will rise and fall with the amount of grinding and variation of content there is

MGSV had a big issue of too much repetition, if this carries over into survive it won't be very fun

Reminder that Kojima will go down in history as one of the greatest game dev of all time. The man is widely respected in his field.

>BUT KOJIMA IS SHIEEETT!!! I HAVE GOOD TASTE!

People like these will just be viewed as shitty internet troll. Seriously just know your place and kill yourself, No one will ever take you cunts seriously.

>but I can see it was intentionally shit
BASED
A
S
E
D

KOJIMA

THE RUSE CRUISE CONTINUES

WHAT A FUCKING GENIUS MAKING MGS4 SHIT ON PURPOSE!!!!

It's, by far, the best cutscene direction in gaming.

Basically because in all other games, including previous MGS games, is non-existant.
It's just bland functional shots.

I can't wait for everyone to find out this was kojimas doing, and his severance from konami is based on the sales of this game. Literally the last thing he did for the company.

yeah goys better jump on the right side of history :^)
and side with the SJWs while you're at it, aswell

Looks like fun, ill definitely get it. Even better i hope there is a super zombie that will hunt down the players like the Predator and we are forced to make a last stand or something like in the movie. Hell if you make a nigga character he might even gets his arm chopped off.

>I can't wait for everyone to find out this was kojimas doing
Ah yes, the last argument of the permanently angry Konami shills.

>K-KOJIMA WAS BEHIND THIS ALL ALONG
You poor things.

I'm so glad Konami is in this situation where they simply can't win.

I swear to fucking god if we have to grind fuel resources again I'm going to lose my shit

The game's cut-scenes are pretty great though, they are well made, that's all what is being said. The opening of Phantom Pain is fucking awesome and I am a big fan of how the game presented the game's ending. What I saw in Phantom Pain was some of the best cut-scenes.

It's easy to just say "It's shit" without giving any counter-arguments.

Seriously if you think he didn't have a hand in this, you need to study up on game cycles. Retard.

Clearly you are retarded, since that links to an over 6 hours long video with shittons of irrelevant shit, which is not what I wanted.

>talks about jews
>when he's siding with a company that has killed every single one of their franchises out of their greediness
>a company with a CEO that literally said he doesn't know a thing about videogames
>a company that's confirmed to mistreat it's employees with things like forcing them to do janitor work
>a company that's heavily rumored to have ties to the Yakuza

Sorry shills, but your company is fucked.

Mother fucker, I just post a link that said 80 million dollars was the budget. From a simple fucking google.

Just google all this,t you fucking retard. All this shit is pretty well known.

I'm not doing the legwork for you.

I'm sure it did. But I still understand why they expect a little bit more profit from dumping so much investment into Kojima's projects.

I'll give you the opening cutscene and the scene with Venom and the soldier's ashes.

That's it.

That is very true. If it's F2P then it's going to be structured like a boring grindfest and probably not much fun at all, even if you end up paying for some progression to turn it into more of a traditional paid experience.

I would be slightly worried by the amount of environment variation they had in MGS5 because I'm not sure they're going to create a lot of new assets for this.

>Doesn't like metal gear solid games
You're the hack,anan

huh weird, then how did I find the exact spot where the MG survive trailer starts

hmmmmmm really can't figure it out

You said the engine costed 50 million.
Where's the source of that?
On what claims are you being based on?
Is the source of that amount your own ass?

This actually looks pretty fun. Online co-op MGSV with autistic material grindan or paying $5 for the cute female outfits they'll eventually release sounds so stupid it could work.

it's animals, just as usual, you dunce.

>tfw Konami won't get to destroy even more the story and lore of the franchise because Metal Gear Survive will take it upon itself to kill it

I don't know why so many people are complaining about this.

Because you wasted your time like a moron instead of just finding the digested version.

I'd much rather play that completely different game Kojima is going to take five years to make

>Death Stranding
>third person open world co-op game
>"The title is about something from another world stranded on our world"

Bravo!

So you're basically just saying that it's style over substance. Because all the cutscenes in MGSV are just bland functional shots, it's just that the camera is shaking and there is lens flare to make it seem 'cinematic'.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTa7Lm0W6No

Here's what actuall good cutscene direction looks like. Great editing, great camera placement and movement.

Fox Engine got the funds from MGS:R as well.

>> MGSV connects to MGS by connecting itself logically to MG1 by making you the medic.
>(you may not like that connection, but it makes sense)

No, it doesn't.
Ishmael cannot physically be Big Boss.

this gon be fun w friends like all zombie shit

>>tfw Konami won't get to destroy even more the story and lore of the franchise
kojima already did that with mgs4 and 5 though so...

>Being this retarded

MGSV is nothing but a nice engine with some MGSV fanfic shit on it.

That's all Kojima built.

A fucking engine.

>ALSO Kojima was involved with that game
Kojima is so fucking retarded he skipped the zombies and went right for the cyborg ninjas and vampires.

>this is actual good editing
>there's literally no traces of personality in it

No, you see, that's simply stock camerawork.
There's no thought put into it, it's functional, there's no style, there's nothing meaningful in it, there's no actual shots to take in it.

The Witcher 3 is specially below average regarding cinematography.

>This is the final fate of the Fox Engine

and the PES games they released using it

And now MG Survive is a zombie game, this could have been canon, but fortunately, it's not, and the franchise will die in front of Konami's impotent eyes.

I love the huge emphasis on "gathering materials". Remember how fun it was to farm bullshit in TPP?

>because I'm not sure they're going to create a lot of new assets for this
yeah that's VERY apparent in the trailer
the base they're defending is 1:1 a close copy of that one base in MGSV, at least the house is

Not while Tony Hawk is still alive.

So, the same empty boring map from Afghanistan, grinding and this time it's not even a military stealth game, and of course, microtransactions out the ass since Konami has full contro lover it.

Why does this game exist?

>instead of just finding the digested version
kek, you didn't even find it yourself
that's very funny coming from someone who asked to be spoonfed ITT :^)

The grinding was actually pretty fun once you started farming missions instead of picking random bullshit from the map, and you could also steal shit from other players.

So? Instead of scrubbing through a 7 hour long video I asked for the proper version and I got it.

Enjoy your wasted time.

Me, it looks alright.

>grinding
>fun
No.
Not to mention that grinding in TPP was pointless.

That's a good thing. Hills wasn't a Silent Hill game and MGS has been fucking shit for years now. Kojima is a fucking hack.

If you ever farmed resources it means you were too dumb to play FOBs, which gave you mountains of resources

I can't remember when my resources weren't locked to the maximum limit

Why do you exist?

Cred Forums has been "Rei vs Asuka" posting for soon to be one and a half decade.

Your point?

Oh no, I agree, I want to see Kojima doing something that he really wants to do, not yet another MGS.

Just hope we can also get to see Konami fuck off from this industry, they have already done too much damage.

>So?
alright buddy it's okay don't worry about it

think about sex. it´s a grind but oh man you´re having fun.

>this is going to be the last MGS game
And here I thought things couldn't go worse after TPP.

Grinding can be pretty chill, and in MGSV it was far more fun than what it generally is in an RPG or something.

And it wasn't exactly pointless, it was dumb pseudo-completionist endgame bullshit that added more value and replayability to the game.

How does the cinematography in MGSV reflect Kojima's personality at all? The guy writes the cheesiest dialogue and 5 games in and he still thinks cardboard boxes are funny, yet all his cutscenes are super serious and 'meaningful'. It's embarrassing. Coupled with the fact that most of his MGSV cutscenes have Venom Snake just vacantly staring at people not uttering a single word, Kojima really is fucking out of his depth when it comes to ACTUAL directing.

You're embarrassing yourself. 'Functional' shots can often be some of the best a director can do. Do you think the Cohen Brothers spend all their time shaking the camera around and smearing shit all over their lenses to make them flare? Just so it had 'personality'? You have a very simple concept of directing if you think that's all it takes.

dumb frogposter

>film study fuck face/movie critic wannabe

oy

I appreciate a lot the one-shot camera, entire cutscenes without a single cut, and the actual money shots felt fluidly integrated into them.

>Do you think the Cohen Brothers spend all their time shaking the camera around and smearing shit all over their lenses to make them flare?
Do you know what cinematography is?

There's no need to be more considering the standards of videogames, both in cinematography and story.

Not sure about story, but Kojima is the only one who's even trying to have a sense of cinematography.

Now compare those shots to Quantum of Solace

Kind of off topic, but holy shit, Quantum of Solace was a fucking train wreck in every form.

It was a pointless chore, and I don't see what's fun about fultoning the same containers over and over.

He was vice president of Konami and had his own studio. No one forced him to do anything he didn't want to do. It's just that he's a fucking hack.

And what damage are you talking about? All they did was fire an egomaniac that burned through a shitton of their money.

No shit, they hired fucking Roger Dekins.
Don't know why they didn't keep him for Spectre, can't be about money since the budget was quite higher.

>All they did was fire an egomaniac that burned through a shitton of their money.
And they killed Contra, and they killed Silent Hill, and they killed Castlevania, and now they are killing MGS.

They have destroyed every franchise they had, Konami has nothing left to offer, and must simply leave.

>Literal dick monsters and monster rape to show a character is sexually frustrated
>Subtle
Ky

I know what cinematography is. A fucking 3x5 of 'pretty' screenshots is not cinematography, because cinematography covers the entire range of editing, camera movement and motion within the shot. Otherwise it's just photography.

Skyfall was a gorgeous looking film, but Roger Deakins is a better photographer than he is a cinematographer. He has worked with the Coen Brothers in the past but the Coen Brothers better understand how to control the camera than Deakins.

Skyfall is very much a film that is style over substance. All that gorgeous photography and for what? A middle of the road spy flick with a shit third act. Hmm, that sounds kind of familiar.

>implying Skyfall wasn't kino

don't forget mgs3 pachinko
at least they did something with it

It still didn't beat the best James Bond movie.

That being "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"

They also created all of those but let's forget about that and shit on them instead.

Plus both Castlevania and SH were given to Kojima but I don't see you shitting on him for delievering garbage that had little to do with what the games were in the past.

>Plus both Castlevania and SH
The last Castlevanias were made by MercurySteam, a spanish developing team, and we didn't even get to see anything of Silent Hills aside from the demo.

Skyfall was dumb as fuck

>Implying most of the dialogue in the good silent hill games weren't cheesy as shit

>ENCOURAGED

It was the second best Craig movie right next to Casino Royale.

Rating
> Casino Royale
> Skyfall
> Spectere
> Quantum of Shit.

>They also created all of those
The people who actually created those games got fucked over long ago retard, how much of a fucking contrarian do you have to be to defend Konami of all companies?
>Plus both Castlevania and SH were given to Kojima
Kojima's involvement with Lords of Shadow was essentially "uh hmm let's put the Castlevania name on this" and then having his name slapped on the box for sales, Silent Hills actually looked promising.
>B-BUT PT WAS A WALKING SIM
PT was a fucking playable teaser trailer and you clearly don't give an actual shit about Silent Hill if you're defending Konami after they dissolved Team Silent and let western devs rape the series.

>spectre not the worst

Shit rating/10

>people still think Konami did nothing wrong
Holy fuck you guys are idiots. Kojima and Konami are both to blame for all their games getting fucked in recent years. I never would have expected Cred Forums of all places to have such sincere unpaid shills on it in all my life.

MercurySteam and Kojima Productions with Kojima in charge. And what we saw of SH was enough to know it would be trash and nothing like previous SH games.

MGS has also been dead for a while. That didn't start with this Survive shit.

>Spectre already felt like an ending that wrapped everything up
>Sony keeps putting more and more millions in Craig's table to come back, despite the fact that he's refusing simply because he believes there's no need to milk it more

> Quantum of Solace is better than Spectre
> A movie which was so awful Skyfall and Spectre ignored it

Dude, Quantum Of Solace is like the second worst Bond movie of them all. It was a fucking train wreck.

Kojima was producer, which means he didn't do shit aside from seeing what they were working in, just like Metal Gear Rising.

>That didn't start with this Survive shit.
At least up until now it was a military stealth game, and it was developed by competent people.

I expect for the next bond movie to being the way "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" ended.

What they can do now is to get a different Bond and start all over again, each time actor gets changed the world would kind of reset itself and new stories would open up or something.

I doubt Spectre was supposed to be the end for Craig's era though. Skyfall would have been a better ending for his Bond.

Haha,great post,but shouldn't you be in school?

That's exactly what will happen, but Sony is just scared as fuck of trying a new bond, even more now that Skyfall made a billion and Spectre made almost another one.

>Skyfall would have been a better ending for his Bond.
Nah, they already hinted way too much at Bond retiring, so him finally doing it after beating spectre felt good, despite the movie not being as good as Skyfall.

The zone they show in the demonstration is Da Shago Kallai, but it's heavily modified.

The layout of the building is about the only thing that isn't changed.

Survival looks like a potentially better and fun MGO.

L M A O

Yeah, I guess. If Craig's Bond would end this way, I'd be happy, it'd be the happiest Bond ending ever across all his films really.

The producer has a say in literally everything you fucking retard.
>military stealth game
Wait, let me quote MGR morons. B-B-BUT MUH SPIN OFF! Also still seems to have a stealth element to it.
>competent people
Yeah, that's why the last few games were so good, right?

I think you just want to suck Kojimas dick.

You can't really say the other Bond's had an ''ending'' since Craig's Bond is the only one that had some sort of continuity, in the others, every movie was standalone.

>The producer has a say in literally everything you fucking retard.
Not at all, the director is the one who has a say in everything.
Not to mention that he was deep in MGSV's development during Lords of Shadow 2's development, just like with MGR.

>Wait, let me quote MGR morons
Which was made by a competent team.

>Yeah, that's why the last few games were so good, right?
But at least it was a stealth game.

Yeah, that is kind of what I meant, what I meant to say that before the reboot, it seemed like Bond's ending would be just never-end of this. Always losing his friends and loved ones across his entire life. And he'd die alone.

It's just really nice to see for Bond to get out of that cycle.

Actually, even before all Bonds did have contiunity, very vague one ,but it is strongly implied that all Bonds (Expect for Craig, obviously) are the same person who have done the missions before.

Like Bond's dead wife is mentioned throughout the entire franchsie after it takes place right up to Bronson's Bond.

There never were any real direct sequels though. (If everything would have went right Diamonds Are Forever could have been that to On Her Majesty's Secret Service though)

>game made by platinum
>stealth

looks like a competent team base zombie horde mode

>it's a fucking Afghanistan map
how naive of me to expect some effort from konami.

There was a stealth section!

You can non-combat most of Jetstream Sam DLC, too.

They have L4D in Arcades, after all.

>it looks like a competent co-op game

why are Kojima drones butthurt again? did you naive pieces of shit think they'd actually waste time designing entirely new stages and didn't reuse assets?

Too many kojimashills and storyfags too obsessed over the title of the game rather than judging it on the gameplay. Fucking faggots, keep that mentality on neogaf and fuck off

He produced the ZoE games but hardly contributed to them at all.

t. butthurt fanboy

Japan>LA

>the director is the one who has a say in everything
You need to learn your development process.
>platinum
>competent
kek, also reading comprehension.
>But at least it was a stealth game.
So? It was still shit. Like Thi4f or newer Splinter Cells.

The last Splinter Cell wasn't bad

The story was dogshit but the story is dogshit in every Splinter Cell

>did you naive pieces of shit think they'd actually waste time designing entirely new stages and didn't reuse assets?
No one's surprised, it doesn't make it less lazy and shitty, faggot.
If a guy says he's going to shit on your lawn, then does it, you can't say "well at least I expected this."

Blacklist was a decent game just a bad splinter cell game

Should have just added coop to the main MGS V game, this looks like shit.

Why make an entirely new engine and models when you already spent the money on it? They're going to use the fox engine on this and many other things. For example the mgs3 pachinko. This game and likely other games Games in the future
This game looks like a competent coop zombie game people should stop crying over the metal gear name

Game looks like a decent zombie mod for a game with a solid engine. Depending on how much they ask for it, I might end up buying it.

Fuck paying full price for a lazy ass mod though.

>when of the level shows them mowing down dozens of creaters at a time without an issue
What was the point to the stealth shit they showed at the beginning then?

Maybe if you get noticed it triggers the defense phase faster, or brings more zombies around, or something.

>Not going with a stealthy playthrough in Revengeance.

It's all I wanted desu. Gameplay was honestly the best part about MGSV and Konami is delivering exactly that same gameplay experience with the added bonus of actual coop content.

But hey, it's Konami so of course everyone needs to hate it for some reason.

Wow this game looks great! Will definitely buy if it's $40 or less.

Hopefully it doesn't flop because of entitled mgs kiddies

>So? It was still shit.
And so will MG Survive be, and this time, not even a stealth military game.

yes

>Gameplay was honestly the best part about MGSV
Yeah, fultoning, grinding, that facebook minigame of developing things, taking the same outposts over and over again, repeating the same missions...
The gameplay was so fun!

>it's Konami so of course everyone needs to hate it for some reason.
Konami has killed every single one of their franchises, they tried making Silent Hill an action game, and made MGS a zombie survival game, and you are surprised people hate those fucks who clearly have no idea of what they are doing?

This is going to flop, and for a very good reason.

>same map as afheganistan
>zombies move and act the same way as the skulls puppets

They're not even trying to hide the cash grab

>Konami is delivering exactly that same gameplay experience
Then there's no reason to not just stick with MGSV.

At least this is a military stealth game, and not a horrible, horrible zombie game.

>But hey, it's Konami so of course everyone needs to hate it
And rightfully so.

>ghosts
>silent hill
Stopped reading there, ghosts have been in all four original silent hills

Kojima's personal cocksucking army are at full force today huh

>Yeah, fultoning, grinding, that facebook minigame of developing things, taking the same outposts over and over again, repeating the same missions...
Do a play through where you do not do any of that shit. It is actually fun and challenging.

And is the main problem with the game though. It is beatable with just grade 3 weapons, so if you do grind like the game expects, it becomes piss easy and boring.

>Kojima cocksucking
>when i'm shitting on MGSV

MG Survive is going to be trash precisely because it's based on the piece of crap that MGSV was.

What this game needed was a livelier open world, dynamic events, an actual, finished story, not this horrible zombie co-op that no one asked for.

>Do a play through where you do not do any of that shit.
How can I do a playthrough where the missions are not the same repetitive garbage, where I don't have to take the same outposts over and over?

The problem with this abortion of a game is in the non-existant level design.

It's just such a painfully dull game.

never going to happen and even if it does, it's going to be paid dlc

>Yeah, fultoning, grinding, that facebook minigame of developing things, taking the same outposts over and over again, repeating the same missions... The gameplay was so fun!

It was, actually.

That was fake fun you were having silly

No, not at all.
In fact, is very weird because I only see people saying that in MG Survive threads, along with the people who are desperate to defend this abomination.

MGSV was pure trash, so will MG Survive, and on top of that, it's going to flop, and rightfully so.

Couldn't they have made a new map? I thought they were easy to make with the Fox Engine.

She shurfifed?™

One of the symptoms of autism is liking repeating actions endlessly.

No, because that would requiere actual work.
You get those hilarious, hand-made animations for the two new weapons and you are going to pay $30 for them.

new maps were so easy to make that they scrapped the planned dlc for mgsv just to avoid making new maps.
I guess the fox engine guy leaving fucked up their progress, I don't know

I think he was making MGR.
I remember making of MGR videos.

>Then there's no reason to not just stick with MGSV.
There is though. The fact that there's coop. I always wanted to play MGSV with a few friends but it simply wasn't possible outside of that shitty MGO. And it's not like it had any PvE content anyway.

>Yeah, fultoning, grinding, that facebook minigame of developing things, taking the same outposts over and over again, repeating the same missions...
I give you that it's repetitive and tends to become boring for most people but to me it's more about how it felt. Gunplay, movement and all that felt really good in MGSV and was reason enough for me to dick around a long time in the game. The fact that I can do that with my friends now is more than enough for me to be happy about it.

It's not even a full price title so I really don't see why I shouldn't give Survive at least a chance.

>The fact that there's coop
That is not worth money, co-op is something that should be in the game itself.

>Couldn't they have made a new map? I thought they were easy to make with the Fox Engine.

They've made an almost entirely new layout, just with a building from the main game dropped into it

>They've made an almost entirely new layout
No, not at all, it's Shago Village with a bit of motherbase on it.

Also funny that the Motherbase asset is from the Diamond Dogs base, and not MSF's.

The only thing in that turd that isn't reused assets are those horrible animations for the spear and the bow.

They want money?
Work harder.

It's already insulting that they made Metal Gear into a fucking zombie survival crap, but on top of that the game is just one of the biggest examples of laziness i've ever seen.

This is even lazier than making a fucking mod.

>How can I do a playthrough where the missions are not the same repetitive garbage
By playing the game. The missions were fine. It was like GZ where every mission was on the same map, but the objective was different so you needed to investigate and explore.

The problem with the game is from how shitty the balance is. When you sprint through the game in a battle dress, reflex mode headshot anyone that sees you with a max armor penetration rifle, while ddog tells you exactly where every objective; prisoner; and dragon dildo is, the game becomes busy work.

>Gunplay, movement and all that felt really good
A game is more than just controls, and that's why MGSV is a failure.
Both as a story, and as a game.

Hopefully it'll be the last Konami game that doesn't flop.

Game looks good and looks fun.
Only the vocal minority is anti-konami pro-kojima, this game will sell like hotcakes.

Oh, and the side ops are 100% shit.

>Game looks good and looks fun

kek

>Only the vocal minority is anti-konami pro-kojima
Yeah, those dislikes are clearly bots.

>No, not at all, it's Shago Village with a bit of motherbase on it.

The pathing and approaches are completely different

>people are so mad they write texts of biblical proportions ITT

why?

Watch the video again.

You know the doctors without borders actually weren't cool with msf right?

It's a legal thing.

Mindless drones would be the more accurate word

Did they ever actually say anything about it?

I just walked through that actual location to compare, idiot.

This is right.
As a proud, intelligent and independant consumer, i'm going to prepurchase METAL GEAR™ SURVIVE™, a videogame that pushes the boundaries of the franchise, and introduces you to a different dimension, a lost world where you'll have to survive and unknown and terrifying menace.

METAL GEAR™ SURVIVE™, available in 2017 for only $29.99!

u u u u

I was trying to stay positive about this game, but after this gameplay demonstration it's clear that this is nothing but a cash grab.

Joosty has been Retweeting a bunch of Death Stranding stuff and hasn't said a word about Survive

Lady knows what side her bread is buttered on

$30? That's not bad actually. I'm going to get this for sure. I could never justify buying this at $60, but $30 is perfect. Gameplay is all that matters to me, and the TGS demo showed that it looks solid. Last MGS game I played was Snake Eater so I'm not too terribly invested into Kojima's story to be blinded by loyalty and avoid future installments.

Don't worry, there won't be anymore installments after Survive.

>that kike carpet
top kek

This is beyond ridiculous, this is digging your own grave and fill the hole with shit.

>There won't be any more Metal Gear now Kojima is gone!
>*they say they'll keep making more*
>Nope, they'll never make any more!
>*Survive announced*
>T-t-they'll really never make more!

Why would they make more after Survive flops?

They would have made bank off of Silent Hills.

I'm not so sure they could really sell this well.

Wasn't that only Virtuious Mission? I remember Zero telling you to leave traces so the Russians know you're there to clean shit up.

I'd be a little worried buying this given how fast MGO died. And MGO came free with MGSV, too, you didn't have to pay extra. Playing a coop game solo doesn't sound fun.

the Hidea Kojimo we need

>he thinks it will flop

It will, considering there's no audience for this game.
Not to mention that seeing that first trailer, Konami won't have any idea of how to market it.

It'll have a Mirrors Edge 2-tier reception: people won't even notice it came out.

It's a no brainer really, one one side
>A chance for a bigger role with the main people who gave you a shot in the first place, surrounded by even more Hollywood talent in what will be one of the more hyped up game in years
Or
>A spinoff that nobody really asked for made by a studio with too much behind the scenes drama to once again play a character who barely talks which would do nothing for her career

She probably would love people to stop making cringey Quiet jokes on her social medias too lel

Explain to me where the audience of this game is?
MG fans wont give a fuck
Zombiefags are happy with CODs shit
Casuals have loads of other more popular games to choose from
this game is stillborn

That robot girls game, Ys, baseball mobile app, PES, and Tokyo Xanadu PS4 were also shown.

They kicked out someone wanting to do a Hollywood production that was probably eating all the PES/Winning Eleven dollars.

Kojimashills are so full of themselves that they think they speak for all MGS fans, lmao.

Yeah no to mention Konami will probably shut down the servers in 5 years or less.

The MGS fans have already accepted that the franchise is over.
The only ones who will buy this are those Never be Game Over redditors who think they can find clues to Chapter 3 in here.

making turds?

>>not a trace of stealth gameplay
what.

Did you not watch the video at all?

>Cherry picking one of their worse games.
>What is MGR.
>What is Bayonetta.

W-What? Mirror's Edge 2 have came out?

>MGSV
All that R&D leading up to the wormholes

>Metal Gear Survive
>Literally right after GZ
YEAH WE GOT DEM WORMHOLES SON
WE GOT DEM SHITS EVERYWHERE

please tell me why people are complaining? the game looks actually fun, I might get it.

Because they are charging for a ''game'' that's basically a co-op horde mode made of reused assets that in other franchises, even fucking Cowadooty, would be included in the final game free.

>>call it Metal Gear
>>not a trace of stealth gameplay
Sounds like Metal Gear to me

We don't need another fucking zombie game, and Metal Gear didn't need to get a zombie game out of fucking nowhere.

It doesn't even have MG characters, just some Literally Whos. There's no fucking reason for it to be Metal Gear.

Nier Automata pretty much needs to be great to pull Platinum's reputation out of the toilet

Everything they've released since MGR has been shovelware trash

It's amazing how fast they transitioned from a company that could sell games on their name alone to pretty much a fucking joke

I don't care about the game but this argument is retarded. You can apply it to any genre in existance and by your standards no game should ever come out.
What market is there for war shooters? People already have CoD4.
What market is there for soccer games? People already have PES 2011
Zombie games have their own market which keeps buying the games that come out, otherwise state of decay would not have sold because people already have dead island or some shit.

Because MGSV needed an actual DLC, one that would finish the story.
Not this fucking zombie survival crap that absolutely no one asked for.

people like to be mad

>We just made a game, why use different models? Let's just copy and paste.
The engine is one thing, but fucking Christ this is literally lazier then even Bethesda man. At least they added some spit shine.
And people are pissed cause it's the tried and true Konami formula.
>Take a series
>Make a bunch of cheap games to milk it for all its with
>Drop it completely except for the odd spin off or pachinko product
Even if its decent or mediocre, it's still a shitty practice that shouldn't be excused.

>stealth
>coop/squad objective based mission
>satisfying controls and gameplay from mgsv
>zombies added into the mix as an added threat to be concerned about
>zombies aren't brainless bullet fodder like other zombies games
>being loud will result in you overwhelmed quickly
>have to use your environment to your advantage effectively
>need to preserve ammunition as it's scarce
>have to coordinate with your squad
>looks great
>$29.99

I'm sold.

>He thinks contrarian autists on Cred Forums are the entire MGS fanbase
look around you
its obvious you are on the wrong side

Games that came out before that one.

Also I'm not cherrypicking, most of their games are mediocre. The only ones worth any damn are:
Vanquish
Bayonetta (and 2 if you count what's basically a level pack with way easier difficulty)
MGR
Wonderful 101

Only one of them didn't involve Kamiya.

>MGSV came out unfinished
>promise that they will make the fans happy
>release this abomination

>get told
>react like a retard
Never change.

No company can be perfect and make great games every time they release one.

That doesn't mean Legend of Korra or TMNT needs to be ignored, Platinum needs to learn that stuff is shit. But every company that ever existed has had it's ups and downs.

muh kojima

>zombies added into the mix as an added threat to be concerned about
>they never give a shit about you, are slow as fuck and always go for some fucking antenna

>zombies aren't brainless bullet fodder like other zombies games
Yes they are.

>have to use your environment to your advantage effectively
That's a buzzword sentence that i'd expect to hear from some developer describing the game, not a random user.

>need to preserve ammunition as it's scarce
Source?

>have to coordinate with your squad
Why would you?
It's MGSV gameplay, it's piss easy.

>looks great
It looks average.

>$29.99
It should be free.

>No company can be perfect
There's a large spectrum between that and ''most of your games being garbage, including everything since 2014''.

You are the reason EA is still making bank,you fucks.
>This company has shit on me before, but at least this ones mediocre enough for me to not hate it!

Gotta love how permanently angry Konami shills are pushing this narrative despite the fact that Cred Forums has spent an entire year shitting on Kojima and MGSV.

MG Survive is based on MGSV, which was a terrible game, and on top of that, it's a horrible, terrible zombie game.

lmao every character has the same walking/crouching animation as Venom in TPP. The amount of reused assets is amazing.

transformers devastation was good though
Then again I was the target demographic for it, I guess it's hard to give a shit if you are not into transformers

Yeah I'm totally going to buy Metal Gear™ Survive™ by Konami™ for only 20.99$! It's such a excellent well made game produced by professionals in the field of fucking us in the ass by making shitty generic zombie games.

I mean it looks like some dumb fun with friends, but really it just makes me sad. MGO just needed a team who wouldn't cave in to retarded redditors or have people that developed Planetside 2.

I mean the assets are there, I'm not going to pretend I understand anything about codes or scripting but the weapons, cosmetics and maps are there. Pretty bummed right now desu senpai.

Absolutely everything is reused, the few things that are not, the animations for spears and bow, look fucking terrible.

Kojima has deposited $0.02 in to your savings account, thank you ANONYMOUS for Correcting the Record.

>bait like a down syndrome child
Every time

I watched the gameplay and I have to say it looks fun. I think it would have been better as DLC or just a new IP. but i might pick it up if good gameplay videos keep coming. I was saddened by crafting though

>People already have CoD4.
the COD fanbase has all moved on to the next game
>People already have PES 2011
funny that you mention that considering there is no football game market outside of FIFA. PES numbers are laughable
Zombie games indeed have their own market but they are dominated by a set of games that are popular. MGsurvive doesnt have anything to make a impact and all the negative press inst helping it

Don't worry, i'll be here to see this trash flop.
Gonna be delicious to see Konami finally leave western videogames.

Read the thread and you'll see why that narrative is true and not some false one being pushed.

inb4
>b-b-ut they're just falseflags

Why would they make more silent hills after the first few flopped?
Answer,they didn't,until is was completely dead.
And people will defend this because "lol Kojima a hack"
Seriously,these people would gladly suck the dick of anyone in EA if it meant they could have 5 seconds of internet "I told ya so"

>these few posts have far more value than an entire year of shitposting
No.
This game is simply not worth money.
It's based on a game that was the biggest dissapointment since Mass Effect 3 and it just looks like a lazy, cheap cash in.

Not to mention that horde mode is usually included in the final game.

lmfao

State of decay, DayZ and dead island were completely unknowm games before they released, the "only the popular zombie games sell" meme doesen't mean shit.
A better argument would be that zombie fans are somehow obsessed with every zombie looking like a twd/romero zombie and are autistic about it, so having them be some crystal creature is going to turn them off

>using names of the original foxhound members

MGSV was already marketed as an AAA game so casuals already are aware of it. Not all of those are die-hard kojima shills like the vocal minority on Cred Forums, so these people will gladly buy Metal Gear Survive.

People who enjoy tactical squad based objective games will obviously be interested in this title.

People who enjoy cooping or playing with friends will be interested in this title.

Players who are interested in zombies will be interested in this game, and there is a large group of people that really enjoy zombies games. Even to the point where they'll buy CoD games just to play a boring zombies mode.

>mfw im capping all posts ITT for the eventual ''BLUNDER OF THE YEAR'' thread next year

Aww, poor Konami shills thinking this is not going to flop.

Dead on arrival.

>No company can be perfect and make great games every time they release one.

Of course not, but Platinum's bad streak is a few years long at this point, and they weren't ambitious failures.

Nobody put the boot into them over Anarchy Reigns because you had Vanquish and MGR on either side of it.

Now you have Korra, Transformers, Star Fox and Ninja Turtles one after the other. They're all shit awful and pretty much Platinum cashing out their brand for paychecks.

those games atleast had ''word of mouth'' on their side. this shit is gonna get memed to death on release

You forget one thing: Konami has no idea of how to sell a game.
MGSV sold because Kojima knew how to make people get hyped.

Normies won't buy a game they haven't heard of.
And when they do, and look up what it is, they'll just see everyone shitting on it.

>MGSV was already marketed as an AAA game so casuals already are aware of it.

Do people actually exist that think Metal Gear has EVER been some kind of niche franchise?

Everyone said the same about MGR and MGSV ツ

theres games coming that are way more popular that featured everything you named coming out this year tough :^)

>about MGSV
Absolutely no one did.

>MGR
MGR was developed by an actual competent team, and even then, there's a reason we won't ever see MGR2.

>ツ
Greetings, Reddit.

Just looks like a fun spin off title, I'll buy it if there's multiplayer.

4 player coop, user.

There is, in MGSV, and it died in weeks.
So will this one considering no one will buy it.

Has to be the most uninspired, lazy, cheap cash-grab i've seen in years.
This is fucking disgusting.

4 player coop, me and my mates are picking this up day 1.
Been waiting for a taticool squad game for a long time.

MGO died because it was shit, released delayed, and feature crippled compared to it's predecessor

I agree!
I'm purchasing METAL GEAR™ SURVIVE™ with my friends for only $29.99!

METAL GEAR™ SURVIVE™!
Coming in 2017 to PlayStation®4 Xbox One™ and Steam™!

Mgsv didn't have weird infected people.

Sounds cool, I'll probably pick it up, considering if it's just a spin off title and doesn't alter with the original game.

Why didn't MGSV have Co-Ops?

Are you okay?

>Mgsv didn't have weird infected people.
Yes it did, in fact, it shares the same animations from the Skull puppets.

>omg they're SHILLZ

K

Is it only $30? I might actually get it if reviews are at least average.

>solidfags still can't accept their spin off series is done
Good thing Konami doesn't need your permission to use the IP, otherwise we'd get a rising sequel and then absolutely nothing else.

>I'll probably pick it up, considering if it's just a spin off title and doesn't alter with the original game.
Hahahaha, Konami shills are so fucking desperate to push this idea.
God it's going to bomb so fucking hard.
I love it.

>absolutely nothing else.
This is good.
There's no need for more MGS, certainly not a horrible zombie survival pìece of shit.
The series is done, period, MGS is over.
And it's going to be over once MG Survive flops very hard.

I'll buy it when they give it for free as an update for MGSV, as they should.

Think whatever you want, the only metal gear game I played was mgs3.

I could give less of a fuck what happens to the game, it looks like a fun spin off and that's my opinion.

>I haven't played this game in years but this one looks fun, i'm preordering it!

Ah yes, the same tactic used in the Call of Duty shill threads.

Dead.
On.
Arriva.

>gimme free things i want free things
go be entitled somewhere else

Metal Gear is the series, tardnugget. Solid is a spin off. Rising was a spin off. Survive will be a spin off.

Holy shit, I don't even play call of duty.

I don't care if it's dead on arrival I'm still playing it.

Fuck man.

>Mgsv didn't have weird infected people.

Uh, yes it did.

Even fucking Cowadooty includes a co-op horde mode in these games, and even in those the maps are new.
This is a lazy crap made up entirely of reused assets.
This crap isn't worth money since there's no work put ino this.

Fortunately, it's a fact that it's going to flop.
Hard.

>You automatically think I'm preordering

Yeah, no.

>piece of shit that looks like a mod
>not a single new element
>reuses the Afghanistan map
>the Skull encounter fog
>the Skull puppet animations
>the things that are not reused, the bow animation and spear one, look absolutely fucking terrible

This isn't worth money.

having rewatched the video the layout is clearly different than shago village (the building walls go all the way around the encampment in survive) and the bridge seems to be in a different location. so although the models are all still lazily reused from TPP it does seem like they have changed a little.

still not a good first impression at all.

No man, it's mediocre and here on Neo Cred Forums that's something we praise!
It's were we forget everything this company has done in the past and pay 30 dollars for copy and pasted models!
Long live the current age of gaming.

This.
Konami has managed to out-jew fucking Activision and Call of Duty.

This is how low the franchise has fallen in a single entry.

Using your logic Lost Planet, Extreme Condition, Devil May Cry 4, RE5, LP2, MvC3, RE: CV X HD, UMvC3, DD, RE6, EX Troopers, RE: Rev, Sengoku Basara 4, RE HD Remaster, RE: Rev2, DD Online, and RE 0 HD should all be free because they use the same engine as Dead Rising.

>his comparing using the same engine with literally making up a game made 100% of reused assets

My poor Konami shill can't possibly be this desperate.

>animations are set in stone once included and never ever worked on again while a game is in development
Sorry user, you meant to post this in the reality where it's true. This is Earth though, so you're wrong.

The animation is either good, or is garbage.
If at this stage they haven't mocapped animations yet then I don't know what to say.
I can only laugh at it.
This is such a fucking disaster.

You are literally responding to one (1) user who keeps baiting you over and over.

Did you just reply to yourself?

Interesting that they confirmed it has a story in this gameplay footage.
How will the writers attempt to justify the numerous blatant anachronisms? How will they justify that they ended up in the exact same area of Afghanistan as Diamond Dogs even though the Diamond Dogs were only their because of the Soviet war on Afghanistan?

Seems like a big big mistake to have a story in this game, it's going to get ripped to shreds by autists.

This isn't Cred Forums, this is just angry shills who simply can't manage to push the idea that this game is anything but pure, worthless trash.
I'm very happy with the reception this abomination is getting, it's exactly what it deserves.

That will make ripping this game to shreds even more fun.

It will have a story like Left For Dead has a story.

Thankfully autists aren't who decide if a game is good or not.

Nature copies and pastes, user. They don't have to be in Afghanistan.

Its so fucking bad.