God Eater New Project

>“The guardian of the once glorious humans has yet to encounter any survivors. The end of the beings called gods begins now.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBU6FcPeg5A
youtube.com/watch?v=YifXp1sWMBU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-AagsSKJs
operationrainfall.com/2016/07/04/god-eater-hentai/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_trident
youtu.be/Wl-AagsSKJs
youtube.com/watch?v=FRhMuMYzwIw
exhentai.org/g/854617/a83f91882a/
godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Abaddon
steamcommunity.com/id/Zaster949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Fran best girl

>The end of the beings called gods begins now
This better not actually be the case because I sure as shit will want more.

You bet your ass she is.

so is their new golden solution to adding difficulty for singular boss fights is AoE up in this bitch?

Do these scenes not unlock until a certain point? I feel like I must have had 3* free mission rewards and not seen anything.

you just have to pray to RNG gods

>New God Eater
>Not shackled by PSP technology & storage space
What a time to be alive.

Also, I hope those giant aragami in the Online presentation are gonna appear in it too

xth for GEO looks pretty decent

Is it not guaranteed like in Resurrection then?

It's going to be brought down by some kind of P2W bullshit, I know it. A lot of mobage have pretty decent systems, but are almost always bogged down by some form of P2W shit.

yep, I think its a BIT rarer

but that just be my luck

it doesnt look THAT bad but playing it on a mobile device looks painful considering the UI will take about 50% of the screen

>console only

bu-but i bought the pc version ;_;

Please respond

the only real bad bamco mobage was Soul calibur MY FAVORITE FIGHT SERIES but Tekken was pretty good, and so was Ace combat

grindy as hell yes but they werent so bad

I wish I could go straight into the final stab of Infernal Vortex. I want a stationary drilling move.

>discount Monster Hunter

It's not a pvp game.

I did a ton of survival missions back to back. They won't trigger if something important is happening/about to happen in the story

I think I got most of Fran's events. You just watch movies with her

I enjoy it.
Sue me nigger.

Like I said, they'll be fine playwise, but P2W as fuck.

And? Most mobage aren't PVP but are still P2W.

I guess they're holding out on that before making their minds.
I don't even know if GE sold well on PC when it came to steam.
Truth be told, I didn't even knew the serie existed before it came on Steam, but I'm really liking it and I'll be mighty pissed if 3 never come on PC.

You know has you hang around while she practices with sheet music

another is her playing the piano version of Aria of light for you

Ciel either talks to you about tactics and has two seperate ones about the children of Cappy

I mean Yuno does music stuff

fuck my brain I need to sleep

time to get a ps4 since its gonna get all sorts of animu exclusive games

So all that excitement and it's literally nothing? You guys almost had me hyped up to come back and find something interesting.

>Soul calibur
I'll never get to stand on the stage of history again.
Why'd it have to die? Take Tekken instead.

Namco bandai International has to be the ones to port it to PC.

Example, Tales of Berseria is coming out on PC in the west, but not Japan

because Harada is with Yakuza and the SC directors keep getting killed off

Nigga I sure as shit not getting one for one game.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those neckbeard that worship a platform and only that, it's just that I just CAN'T spare the dosh on that if it's just a handful of game on it that interest me, I just can't man.

I said I'll be mighty pissed, but that'll be about it, if anything I'm already happy enough that the serie continue.

It's not fair man.

I mean Yakuza seems like a good series, so good for them. That free Yakuza game that came with PS+ is pretty great.
But it's still not fair

Now then. When's the next Japanese game conference? Jump Festa? We got 3 months for a possibility of major news on GE3

This.
PC ports are tied directly to overseas releases for Bamco.

The moment it's announced for an English dub is the moment it's announced for a PC release.

They'll never release it on PC in Japan. In fact the PC versions of GE and ToZ are still region-locked to prevent Japanese PC users from buying them.

excited and worried is what I feel right now

>In fact the PC versions of GE and ToZ are still region-locked to prevent Japanese PC users from buying them.

This is why Bamco will never cease to amaze me.
There might be literally hundreds of people willing to give them money and they're going "fuck that noise".
These kind of shit are the worse blue ball you can possibly come up with.

Even Harada will occasionally get pissed off at how Namco treats SC.

>japan
>pc
>care about specs

their PC community is so dead

I wouldn't be too worried about that.
They make the games initially for Japan and for the Japanese audience. That usually means PS4/Vita. When they bring them over is when they'll do PC ports. So an announcement for Japan saying only consoles doesn't mean it won't ever hit PC for us.

I know, but it's not the point.
The point is the PC port is already made and being distributed, all they have to do is not have it region locked and they'd boost their revenues, as small as it is they literally have jack shit to lose.
It's fucking Dragon's Dogma all over again.

This isn't a Bamco thing.
It's an industry-wide thing.
The publishing companies and game retailers there are much more incestuous so there's bigger pressure not to go digital.

its more about foreign exchange rates jewshit

>Dragon's Dogma
Oh yeah, it's dead too.
I had finally forgotten about that.

Stop opening old wounds guys, I didn't want to feel pain tonight.

Once you finish her missions in difficulty 3-4, all you have are the post-mission cut scenes that you have a chance at getting, and even then it only cycles through a handful of possible scenarios.

oh ok.

I still get my Arisen crotch eaten out by an Ox occasionally.

You do realize that Steam sets separate prices for each download region? Just look at 'straya's pricing.

This isn't Japan being jewed out with sky-high domestic pricing. They outright can't buy the game on Steam. Literally the only download region in the entire world that's restricted from buying it.

but I enjoy both

Hell I'd suck dicks for Soul Sacrifice 2 aswell. then again I'm gay so that's not much of a wager

Save for Dollaridoos to Eurobucks.
To Valve 30$ = 30€, but aside of that you're pretty spot on.

And of course any mainline cutscenes that has the two of you interact. Which is to say you blankly staring and nodding at her while she pours her heart out for you. You monster.

I think I played through Dark Arisen at least 6 times, 8 if you count the FLYING INTO FREE version.
That's not even counting all the time I spent being an idiot in the wilderness.

Why do bad things happen to good games?

>It's fucking Dragon's Dogma all over again.
Bamco likes money.
Capcom despises it.

Does GE2RB not have predator styles? I feel like I unlocked them pretty early on in GER and the game feels slow as FUUUUUUUUUUUCK without them, I wanna go back now

wait til you get blood arts

>Does GE2RB not have predator styles?
Negative

Resurrection was made after Rage Burst and since they couldn't add Blood Arts due to lore reason, they gave you Predator Styles instead.

You never truly get over the loss of Predator styles. Trust me.
Blood Arts try to fill the void, but ultimately they fail miserably.

You'll have to make due with blood arts. Not quite as active as predator styles, but a much needed addition over the original gameplay.

GOD EATER 3 IS GETTING LOCALIZED

Damn

so how the heck am I supposed to maintain burst mode with this slow ass Devour?

The only predator style I really miss is Sharktooth. Made getting around so damn quick.

GER came out after GE2RB.

Predator styles were added in GER to compensate for the lack of Blood Arts which you can't have for story reasons

That being said I like predator styles purely for being able to have different devour models (though GE2 gives you different devour models based on your weapon)

Give me some bullet recipe, i don't understand how it works at all, my own doesn't work.

This better be an available outfit for him once I get him back, he rocks that hair surprisingly well

weak bait

TRAILERS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=BBU6FcPeg5A

You can make the Upgrade part for Mutual Burst pretty damn early.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-AagsSKJs

translated trailer on Bamco's American channel

There's less of an emphasis to maintain burst since you can just you link support to give you 3 to 4 full bursts an encounter. Also because of blood arts

>so how the heck am I supposed to maintain burst mode with this slow ass Devour?

You'll have to make due either with quick devours (which you can still do) or having quick charge set to do fast regular devours.

Still have to sit through the actual devour animation which is annoying because monsters like to attack right before you swallow.

Hey, Bamco USA just uploaded the teaser. Western release confirmed.

And probably dual audio too.

no sexy long hair julius 4 u

never
Japan doesn't care about US
Then they get pissy when they do localize something and it doesn't sell.
They don't understand the market.

combo devour

charged ability speed up skill

mutual burst skill

link support to get your burst 3

Mutual Burst, friend
As soon as you see it on the available upgrade units, equip it and never let it go

Mutual Burst
Full Burst link support
Bring Alisa or anyone else that can use the higher level transfer skills so they're constantly feeding you bullets

Not hard.

Wow Bamco is being super awesome for once

>monsters like to attack right before you swallow.
>Devour Crimson Orochi
>It immediately does that shoulder tackle attack to punish

There is yet hope.

What story reasons exactly?

not bad

the controls for menus are a 7/10. scroll bars are missing in some menus, most menu controls are analogs of controllers, mousewheel scrolling is nonexistent and mouse edge scrolling is way too fast. mostly minor issues though the bullet editor controls can get a bit janky

performance is rock-solid. don't have a toaster but people have reported that it's toaster friendly

some minor crashes related to the bullet editor. i crash most often after making bullets and going to missions. save after making new bullets just to be sure

a few minor typos in the dialogues but nothing major

bgm is a mixed bag. you cannot control the music during cutscenes at all and they're loud as hell, sometimes drowning out speech. there's also a sound bug reported that mutes bgm in combat sometimes though i haven't encountered it

kbm is playable, i mean i don't expect number hotkeys from a non-aaa port though that would surely make it a 10/10. gun aiming is a breeze with kbm and the camera works well with the mouse too. i do find it harder to do certain things though such as chaining the shortblade's advanced step (which is e + lmb to a certain rhythm) but that's more a flaw with kbm and my own hand coordination than the port itself

Have any decent bullet recipes been translated yet?

I thought she'd be an edgelord due to her outfit, and gimmick, though her staring at the armlet gave me a little doubt, but she's actually a pretty nice gal, though she really needs to find a hobby, like how Ciel found Bullets and Cappy

I really hope God Eater 3 actually strays away from the Far East for once.

>GE2
>Mobile base cool!
>well fuck you spend 95% of the game in the Far East anyways

I mean I understand the Far East is probably the worst off of the branches so they deal with the most shit but still

>GEO gets the fucking UFOTable treatment
Fuck this noise.

Sorry
I'm forever bitter about PSO2.
And Monster Hunter.
I hated her english VA.

Blood Unit are the only ones who can use Blood Arts, while everyone else who can use them only get them via resonance with the main character's Evoke blood power.

Since Blood doesn't exist yet in GER you can't have blood arts.

Alisa should be left behind forever as Link Aid fuel, her and Julius are too useful there due to Mutual Burst letting you maintain the Burst yourself rather than having to rely on dumbshit NPCs who just hate sharing

try to get three star support skills after missions.
i always got lucky with those.
probably a better chance to get those scenes

>a hobby
YOU GOTTA EAT ALL THE EGGS CAPTAIN

I wouldn't mind getting the Far East den AGAIN if the missions bring me all over the world.
>Hey, there's this huge ass Aragami that's fucking everyone in the ass dry in Russia, go deal with it Chosen One.

I just miss the mobility. Sharktooth was a godsend for keeping up with fleeing monsters.

She basically becomes the squad mom. Makes sure everyone is healthy and looks sharp.

>I really hope God Eater 3 actually strays away from the Far East for once.
>>GE2
>>Mobile base cool!
>>well fuck you spend 95% of the game in the Far East anyways
>I mean I understand the Far East is probably the worst off of the branches so they deal with the most shit but still
It's not like there's a functional difference since the missions supposedly send you all over the world anyways and you can't actually see the outside of Friar.

You can craft the Full Burst 2 link support yourself and actually use Alisa since she's one of the more useful party members. Plus Julius' support eventually upgrades to give Burst 3 at the start AND at 2 minutes in.

Also, use the concentrated Aragami bullet instead of letting it sit there and they'll transfer bullets to you more often.

Oh Gina. You're like a MILF, but without the body.

A DFC MILF.

Serious question from somebody that has never played these games. (but seen a lot of threads on here).

The game is similar to a monster hunter right? i mean gameplay wise.

The teaser mentioned Fenrir HQ, maybe we'll get to play HQ goons this time?

Fenrir is RIP user.

the point is Friar is a super up to date mobile base which means technically they can go around and take care of any threat. In fact it would be the perfect base of operations for Cradle except it conveniently gets devoured by the spiral tree sooooo

The Far east is run down due to lack of support despite being the busiest branch and the one that keeps having to deal with these apocalyptic scenarios

It mentions Fenrir HQ being destroyed, mate.

It's MonHun, but ultra fast paced and more story driven.

We haven't seen what platforms this will be on or wheather it will be digital or retail amd after all the bs with digimon world next order I don't trust them.

HQ are cunts, this is a canon fact so I doubt it

Monster Hunter, but faster paced, and with a story oriented focus.

It still needs a few more generations of polish, but it's pretty fun.

hope that will return plus predator style in god eater 3/online

bloodarts really should have at least two slots.
would be so much better

>Fenrir HQ destroyed
Well no big loss here, folks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHEN THE FUCK DO I LEAVE THE FAR EAST HQ IN GE2

I SPENT DOZENS OF HOURS HERE ALREADY PUT ME BACK IN THE OTHER PLACE IT HAD BETTER MUSIC

NEED NO FEAR

DR. SOMA IS HERE

maybe you get to take DOWN HQ

I mean it's twice so far that people in Fenrir have tried to end the world so I'm sure someone in HQ is trying to as well.

So why are there perfectly round hole marks everywhere in City of Mercy? Was it ever explained what made them? 'Cause that is easily on the top of my list of things I want explained.

She can't be a milf user, she doesn't have kids.
The only two requirements to be a MILF are.
A. They're a mother.
B. You want to fuck them.
Gina fits one category only, presumably anyway because you're awful judgemental about her chest.

>Two style feat slots
>Either Predator style + Blood art or 2 Blood arts.
I'd be so hard.

>HQ are cunts, this is a canon fact so I doubt it
HQ has canonically done more good than bad.
They're always the ones making sure that those retards at the Far East don't accidentally the world every other week.

Let's be fair, for whatever reason a lot of Japanese companies want PC to stay that way, hence the region-locking BS.

To be fair they started two of those apocalypses themselves anyway, so they have to deal with it

I was expecting a Fenrir civil war between the Far East and their increasing Autonomy and HQ.

HQ being destroyed works too I guess.

Guys, what if they dropped the Vita version?

Ok, maybe they will still release Vita version in Japan but you know, the whole "Vita is dead in the west" and Bamco US does not care about Vita.

TO THE MOON WE GO

Yeah about that...

Can you play it (i mean enjoy it) if you play alone?

Im no super autist but i always wanted to play monster hunter single player at times.

Its better on Vita as well.

They've gotta be dropping deets at Jump Festa

I think a blood art slot and predation slot would be more than enough.

i want to be able to customize my devour to match the rest of my equipment, like if I have all Kyuubi parts I want to have a Kyuubi devour

Japanese retailers try to stifle the PC industry because they don't get a slice of that pie and every sale on Steam is a potential sale that they lose.

CALIGULA ROCKETS TO THE MOON, BABY

The game doesn't split missions between single and multi. Everything can be done solo. And the AI partners are very good.

Game is incredibly solo friendly, for one the NPCs are actually useful, unlike those fucking cats

Aside from his Waifu, what else is he exactly expecting to be there

looks like the empir- aragami struck back

time to have the return of the god eaters

I'm getting hyped man, don't do this to me.

The only problem is that second/third gen god eaters don't really focus on bullet transfer that often. I mean they'll do it, but not enough to make a big deal about.

Meanwhile you and a friend can, for example, keep devouring and just transfer bullets between each other for condensed shots. AI will just shoot you a bullet only occasionally

His waifu.
Been a while since he ate out Shio.

HQ could be destroyed early in-game and you a HQ goon being there to experience the carnage in the first chapters before moving on to another base and joining up with another faction (hopefully not Far East again).

I wouldn't bet on fighting HQ unless they all turned into some human-Aragami hybrid monster. The focus of the series is on monster hunting, not people killing.

A beautiful paradise?
Seriously the moon is some good shit after Nova got done with it, might as well move humanity over there while the Aragami try to Apocalypse things up there on Earth again

I always thought they were the result of shots fired by a god eater. How and why would a aragami eat a perfect circle?

>In the end it's gonna be revealed that the Aragami are just a natural cycle of the world and everything is fated to be devoured by them in order to be reborn again

Don't even try to hope we'll be shoved anywhere but the Far East, friend

One way or another we'll hear that damn base theme till it is engraved into our brains

the database in GE2RB mentions the moon sort've functions like earth

its also got a thicker atmosphere its own molten core to make said atmosphere and plant life

Wonder if the Nova terraformed the moon enough to hold an atmosphere.

I mean the singularity shot up to the moon and "greenified" it but what else? New Moon Aragami?

>Fenrir HQ being destroyed

Mother Nature really hates mankind

>In the end it's gonna be revealed that the Aragami are just a natural cycle of the world and everything is fated to be devoured by them in order to be reborn again

This is revealed in GE2

>This is revealed in GE2
o-oh

I'm only partly through GER.

Well humanity should tell nature to go suck a dick.

So how are they gonna top stopping the apocalypse with another apocalypse?

it is a natural cycle in their world actually

the database in GE2RB mentions that Sakaki managed to prove that the devouring apocalypses was the REAL cause of the dinosaur's extinction

That's literally the whole point of it all.

When the world becomes unbalanced, the devouring apocalypse happens, and redistributes life appropriately.

The Singularity is a creation of the earth to trigger it, and when the singularity fucked off to the moon, the Red Rain basically is an attempt to find a new one.

Basically if you didn't stop the apocalypse in RB, the entire world would be a paradise.

How and why would a God Eater possibly do that though? Like there's no reason at all for that to be the case.

These holes are the biggest mystery.

And resurrection, so presumably from the start of God Eater as a series.
That's literally what the (Spoilers ahead) Devouring apocalypse is for.

Reverse the polarity on the apocalypse to turn it into an Aragami-devouring apocalypse.

Earth gets blown up

operationrainfall.com/2016/07/04/god-eater-hentai/

>During the Bandai Namco panel at Anime Expo, the producer for the God Eater series, Yosuke Tomizawa, announced that he is working on a new game. However, he says he is no longer interested in making “realistic” looking games. He is interested in making his next game more like…hentai.

Will we finally get MILF Alisa with hentai art style!?

how would that even work

the moon doesn't even have enough gravity to hold gases like carbon dioxide

ORACLE CELLS SON!

>So why are there perfectly round hole marks everywhere in City of Mercy

Basically oracle cells grey gooing big chunks out of buildings. not sure why it's basically only there though.

What the fuck is in that image? Looking at it is triggering me.

Science I guess.

But really, Shio fucks off to the moon and the apocalypse happens there, but since there's nothing to devour really, it just makes everything from scratch and plantlife and shit is grown on the moon, and apparently has an atmosphere now.

I always thought it was remnants of a missile fight against the aragami, and maybe some bombs fell

Oracle cells, motherfucker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_trident

>Earth gets blown up
>the entire fucking moon turns into an Aragami that starts devouring the chunks of Earth floating around
>by the time it's done it's become the size of the Earth and the remaining core of the Earth becomes a moon that orbits it

>I'm forever bitter about PSO2.
You didn't miss much, that game sucks

Keep in mind we know about other basis ala hourumi. For example the mandarin branch.

>God that became a human gained blue eyes
>Human that became a god gained red eyes
POTTERY

>>the entire fucking moon turns into an Aragami that starts devouring the chunks of Earth floating around

Nah, it became a literal paradise. what happened on the moon is what was supposed to happen on the earth, except killing everyone too and bringing new life appropriately.

The aragami only exist to start over. Aragami killed the dinosaurs, and the jews

I have no idea if that makes sense, but I'm racking my brain trying to figure it out so I'm just gonna take it as the truth.

No, the aragami start the devouring apacolypse and once it remakes the planet, it some how redistributes life. There would no longer be a need for aragami. Although It does make me wonder what kind of new life was created.

>the way Rachel played Kujo the second time around
Jesus Christ, that was fucking brutal, also man, she sabotaged your research, and almost got you into some ridiculously deep shit, and you still keep her as your wallpaper, and start drinking heavily when she was gone?

The bullets go through aragami or miss and hit the buildings.

u wot

manipulating an omega cuck isn't that hard I bet

Might be some other game idea besides god eater. Just have to keep in mind who its made by.

Nah he just means he wants to keep the anime look.

Look at the original GE2 promo and it looks starkly different from what we ended up actually getting.

Weird, I always thought the hole where made by the first or second batch aragami in the early stage of their evolution , like little bacteria eating anything in a efficient way so a sphere.

It's definitely gonna be real easy, so the fact that she actually went full fucking force in wrapping him around her finger was downright uncomfortable to watch

Fucking Crimson Orochi can heal, what the fuck that's not fair.
Your health was flashing rapidly, now you're just gonna make it flash slowly?
You've already got a Aircraft Carrier load of health, what more do you want?
GAAAAAAHHHHHH SO CLOSE

Why'd I try solo with Gina? Gina can't handle this, I'm so sorry.

Fucking Orochi.

Why would you equip anything besides a sniper rifle on Gina?

can you equip her with a better sniper rifle?

that's kind of what I was hoping for with partner customization when you beat Crimson Orochi. replacing their gear with BETTER gear

Having not played GEB since I was a dumb teen, it really strikes me how reasonable Soma's dad was, and how the GE1 party kinda fucked it all up because of an idealistic "WE ALL GOTTA LIVE" thing that led to more shit happening in GE2. Soma's dad was even going to stay behind to make sure it happened properly, he was a well meaning dude...

to be fair Johanne's plan was "Let everyone die except for a few rich people to repopulate the earth"

You don't replace their god arcs with a crafted, only give them a base weapon of whatever rank your current difficulty is.

Johannes plan wasn't bad, it was actually pretty reasonable since at that time the options for survival were pretty damn limited.
It's just that to make it look bad devs made it so that the only people who would go would be those that "matter", and everyone else can go fuck themselves.

So in short he had to go full Hitler and blew it all up.

How do I level up Blast Blood Bullets fast?

I'm trying to make Gabbro in Resurrection, where fuck do I get a Prince's sanctum? I'm guessing it drops from Susan but I cannot find it.

Unlock higher difficulties.

I have no idea what it does man, I've never done it with only one NPC.
Blast Gina sounds fun, but then I'd be taking her joy away. Hard decision.

>Crimson Orochi backflips.
>He's now in range for the rapid fire projectiles.
>Can't block them.
>Can't dodge them.
>Can do nothing but pray.
>Sometimes they even seem to poison me.
This guy is complete bullshit and I hate him.

I wouldn't exactly call Kota's family "rich". Didn't he basically allow people that helped back and fund his project to get spots, but also tried to secure spots for the God Eaters and other people with useful skills? Rich people getting spots is kinda selling out, but it's understandable. That said, I appreciated seeing the guilt of the returnees when they came back and were forced to confront the people they left behind, including some of your old allies. GE had some noncliche shit despite all the anime tropes, kinda neat.

>Crimmy
>Susan
>Pita Bread
Jesus Christ you people come up with the stupidest nicknames.

I hope it gets to PC eventually. The boom in threads has been fun.

The freebies were also given to basically force them to ally with him by putting them in a balls to the wall situation.
Don't you remember Kota almost having a mental breakdown about it in cutscenes?

It just gives them a swapable weapon. It's not any better that whatever they're already using and uses the base weapon models so 2nd gen partners end up with missmatched god arcs.

Kinda want to unlock snipers for Kanon but fuck doing Crimson without a blast gun.

I actually kinda want them to delay it a bit on PC so that there'll be a second wind of threads.

Yeah, I remember that. I mean, it's a shitty situation all around obviously, but it's definitely a lot more well-meaning than the Cripple Cunt in GE2. It's also not like the dude was trying to do it to get ahead of everyone or be some leader of mankind, he stayed behind to make sure it succeeded. Unrelated, but was that giant Aragami explosion in that dumb anime prequel ever explained? Was that Soma triggering a mini devour event or whatever the world reset thing is?

>snipers for Kanon
That could completely remove all Friendly Fire without changing voice lines, you genius.

Totally not worth the pain of unlocking, but it's a wonderful thought all the same.

>Yeah, I remember that. I mean, it's a shitty situation all around obviously, but it's definitely a lot more well-meaning than the Cripple Cunt in GE2

Again, I also think that Johanne's plan was the most rational choice at the moment given the options available.
Hell I'd have sided with him if I didn't knew that the MC would go "fuck this shit" and fix everything because the power of friendship would make Shio go full Rei from NGE.

I'm also curious if she'll keep her oracle reserve skill with a different weapon.

Yeah, me too. But by fighting the natural order, they started the Red Rain shit. I'm kinda curious as to what this new trailer implies, as it seems like the world just gets shittier and shittier for everyone involved, and it'd be kinda bitter if it ended on a "Johannes told ya so" note.

>Will we finally get MILF Alisa with hentai art style!?

Rachel was right.

Kinda wish Grem had a bigger role to play in GE2 other than being a greedy jew cunt that got fucked over.

I mean sure, he was a greedy jew cunt, but it was also nice to have a pragmatist on board to balance out all of Blood's "MUH NAKAMA, MUH FRIENDSHIP, MUH IDEALS, MUH FEELINGS" bullshit and Rachel's batshit insane nonsense.

He didn't get fucked over that much, he apparently won the case after blaming Julius and Rachel for everything (which is fairly true) giving him lodsamone that he went on to use for the God Arc Soldier program again, before Feldman took over

>Hunting Game in Japan
>Not made on Handheld and ported to Console

Hunting games don't sell well in Japan when not portable. Same with other 1st world Asian countries like where I live, we spend most of our day travelling or working. Fucking governments work us half to death.

Freedomfriends and Eurobros have it easy.

I don't believe in sacrficing one life for another but I also dont see that as being the case entirely. Im fine with johanases plan even do I would rather stay and find another way to survive instead of pretty much just abandoning out of nowhere all the people who depend and obey them. My problem is Him trying to have lindow killed, the brainwashing with alisa and nurturing the nova to begin with. I understand he wanted a controlled D.A but thats guranteeing people will die when instead they could habe contained it and keep ot under high security.

If what Leah said is true, Grem really is an okay dude that means well but can be kind of a dick, but still wants to line his pockets on the side.

Like it's weird, I had this strange respect for Grem the whole game even after the thing about telling the team to leave Ciel in the red rain.

In the end it was nice to have a director whose primary interest is in making sure they have the least amount in losses financially and such.

Hell, he and Leah were trying desperately to promote the manned God Arc soldiers when Rachel pushed for unmanned.

I bet if they had given him a little more screentime they would have shown him to be more of a lovable jew cunt

Lewd.

i doubt he was promoting the manned god arc soldier program out of goodwill, it was highly implied that he had a stake in it so in the end it's all profit to him

I feel the same way, the game tried its hardest to make you dislike him in the beginning but I was just nodding the entire time going "everything this man says is reasonable".

Why not both?
The program with the highest chance of success is the one that will both yield the most profit and utility in helping humanity.

I never saw him and fought "He means well". Did he ever do anything out of kindness or consideration of others the entire game? All I saw was a guy who wanted to get money at all costs and was a general ass to everyone who doesn't have a toungue piercing.

>ran a mission 8 times
>supposed 47% automatic drop nowhere to be seen

Letting you see the drops rates makes this shit even worse, I feel like they're lying. I've never spent as much time in MH farming for a gem as I have in GE trying to get a drop that's below 10%

because it was also shown many times that he cares a lot about profit but it was never shown that he cares about the wellbeing of his fellow man, on the contrary it was shown that he had a callous disregard for the lives of other people

>never got an explanation for the piercing
>or even just had her flash it a second time
Fucking devs

She was a slut, that was the explanation

Someone explain post game for GE2:RB to me.
I see this perilous challenge stuff; how bad are we talking here?

How do I go about getting some excellent skills?

Dude, drop rates literally made me drop generations. 15% chance for magma bursa(something like that) and after killing over 20 deviant glavaneus and picking up its shiny drops I havent gotten a single one. I'm really tired of the drop rates and grinding in mh in general. God eater Im constantly crafting new stuff even if i dont use it all.

What platform?

PS4 only? Or PS4 + Vita?

>Console only
let me guess since this is japan only thing, they said console only for them, since they never use PC there.
I mean they cant even buy god eater if you are from japan on PC. So I guess I will wait when they dedice to put the game to the west, and I doubt they will leave the PC aside since for no reason they decided to release resurrection and RB2.

There's a reason for that. Look up the binomal theorem. Bascially even though p is at 0.10 and q at 0.90, the odds that there will be a player will unlucky enough to not get it after 15 tries is close to one.

Now I understand Undercover change from -2nd- break and GE2 manga

>So I guess I will wait when they dedice to put the game to the west
They already did.

Wait, so we're getting the base game without having to wait for whatever Burst addon they're planning to make?

Not sure if I wanted that. The base game without Burst part is very barebone.

What the hell are these aragami numbered crystals are?

Like Aragami crystal 26 or so?

at +30 most attacks will oneshot you

at +50 - 60 anything will oneshot you including stuff like ogretails and gboro gboros nudging you as they run off to feed

they also have more hp although the difference isn't as vast as the damage

dlc stuff

check the ge2rb missions tab and look at the rewards

I saw the teaser and they didnt seem to put anything to exclusive, so I'm gonna figure they will release it on PC too.

Also Fenrir HQ? i recall Yuu is traveling around there and meeting the cradle if we are there wont be strange since they are the unit that moves around.

The trailer was about Fenrir HQ being wiped off the face of the Earth, m8.

how the heck do torpedo bullets work

Yeah so? Fenrir far east branch and HQ is different. Europe is where the HQ is.

I'm wondering as well.

The module said "cling", but it clings to nothing, neither me nor the enemy.

>been using HDH + IOD + Spammy stun BRRRTT for most of my Assault Gunning
>Even using HDH-rapidstun alternating fire locks down aragami
>10/10 would fun again
>Mini-IOD not so useful
>Swap IOD's 2 shots with S-bombs
>Suddenly BREAKS HERE BREAKS THERE BREAKS EVERYWHERE
This changes everything.
Why is BRRRRRRT such satisfying bully?

>HDH
>Assault
I thought HDH was a sniper bullet?

In GE2 only Assault and Blast can HDH as sniper/shotty don't have control-track.

Assault HDH is just spamming repeated overhead Large shots/lasers.

post recipes

Damn that sounds absolutely riduculous. I've just been spamming the three shot bullet forever, since it regenerates OP.

Any other assault bullets can let me spam bullets forever? I'm kind of tired of three-shot for now.

I didnt noticed I could swap my companions God arcs weapon, but even If I can there is nothing to swap.

here you go guy, these are my 2 basic utility assault bullets for when I'm going for breaks, i carry them in all 4 flavors.

Not really?
Basic 3-round Normal for OP
You can add a single elemental S-Shot on impact on the 3-round for a added pinch of damage; in case you want to lock down infinitely + a steady stream of damage.
This somehow does more damage AND doesn't drain OP compared to using a base elemental 3-round. (Mind you I don't have lv.10 Frugal/Trigger Happy yet)

You need to kill Crimson Orochi with the companion you want to change weapons on. They'll be able to equip the weapons you used to kill the Orochi with.

Thanks, senpai. Going to try it out

Anyone here use sniper rifles extensively?

Can you cheese monsters using the hidden field ability? Does it even have a cooldown? If it doesn't, can't you simply spam the field and deal massive damage with Hidden Attack + good sniper bullets?

Finally. Now, if they decide to rehash the maps again, i hope they finally put a goat Aragami.

So since Soma is narrating the GE3 trailer, can we expect the new unit to have returning characters this time and not just relegate the old characters to minor side roles?

Of course they'll still have to include a new waifu since the old ones will be can't haves.

Yes. Snipers are tailored made to abuse Hidden Attack. Pretty sure you can reapply the stealth field after you use a stun grenade.

One problem with snipers is the range requirement. This isn't a problem in Resurrection thanks to HDH bullets, but in Rage Burst you need to fall back quite a bit to get max damage out of your shots. At least you don't have to chase after aragami.

Someone that has already killed her can tell me if GE2RB Venus's voice is the same as GER or is still the one from the PSP games?

Isn't abusing hidden attack pretty hard since most large Arigami won't fall from a single OP meter necessitating you to run in anyways to regen it?

Anybody have a link to that video of the bullets that detonate when hit by the blade?
Has anybody made/translated the recipe?

>necessitating you to run in anyways to regen it?
That's why they're not as good in Rage Burst.

In Resurrection you can almost get max damage from point blank, so you can abuse snare traps too.

I really fucking hope there's gonna be more variety in locales.

>it's a tower defense phone game

is he going to get megaman off the moon too?

Oh, you have to use a stun grenade to hide yourself? Can you not lose aggro completely just using the stealth field midcombat and repeatedly abuse hidden attack with no cooldown or resource use?

they already announced God Eater online for mobile. This is basically God eater 3.

>GE3
>You are sent to investigate Fenrir HQ
>Final boss is Yuu
>He's undergone full Aragami takeover.
>You're now facing other God Eaters who were also sent before you.
>Alisa now single

There are pointblank bullets for sniper though. At least some of them use the same penta principle as the blast gun so I can only assume that the hyper long range chip works off distance travelled.

Seems this time you are Cradle, I guess blood unit now is the backup.

>Can you not lose aggro completely just using the stealth field

No, once the aragami see you the stealth field is disabled. You need to break their lock on you by either stunning them or making them flee.

>>Final boss is Yuu
>his weapons change depending on
what you used the most form your impported
save

youtu.be/Wl-AagsSKJs

>Official BAMCO US posted 1st party fontsubbed trailer.
I don't want to read into this tooooo much, but it feels like Bamco is gonna swing this as a international project.

>Seems this time you are Cradle, I guess blood unit now is the backup.
That's GE Online.

Well I hope we're getting a full game this time instead of half a game like previous jap releases.

>international project with simultaneous release
>nips still don't get the PC version

He has a cannon weapon, so Long Blade + Assault + Buckler.
also
>Yuu as boss
>Not some short of bullshit power of love coming from Alisa turning him back into human now aragami powers.

>Aragami-Yuu has a blastgun
>It inherits your old bullets
>He's firing Ruin, HDH, etc. at you

Is Yuu's canon setup Clemencor/Silent Cry/Tear Stone?

>bu-but i bought the pc version ;_;

You funded danganronpa 3 and the next god eaters exclusivity to console. Publishers used you. PC don't really care about the PC platform at all. These next games may come to PC years down the road though

It stops working once you're noticed, and you can't activate it again until you're hidden.

breaking line of sight while they're aggroing another team mate works to.

Yeah.

Huh. So what's the point of the stealth field? I mean if you're far away the Aragami won't spot you and if it eats it won't notice you until you attack either.

Nah the games will come to PC, only Japan never gets them. At worst is a late release.

>GE3
>Gatling gun still doesn't spin.
CALLING THIS NOW.
SCREENSHOTTING.
SEE YOU IN A COUPLE YEARS WHEN I'M RIGHT.

If you don't carry around things like Muted. It helps you get the drop on aragami in the first place.

>Japanese company release a Japanese game on PC across the globe
>the only that can't play it is Japan
How can nip consumers be this cucked?

The only nips who have actual gaming pc's are ultra-enthusiasts, most of which probably find ways to get games regardless of region.

Most average pc owners in Japan own basic bitch e-machine tier typing and browsing setups.

Pretty sure you can run God Eater on toasters.

>352087696
more like osu machine

Surely with them using the Japanese trailer, we will get Japanese voices, right?

And let's hope they keep the English dub too. We have 3 GE games with English dub. I don't want another Blazblue here.

The game should have dual audio. No sub only, no dub only. DUAL AUDIO!

To be fair, you dont need monsters to play Hentai games or VNs since thats what sell on PC in japan. Pretty much Jap developers are now going for PS4/Vita and Also on PC only in the west. Hell I never expected some japanese games poppiong out of fucking nowhere on steam.

I'd understand not porting the games to PC because there's not a big enough audience for them in Japan but if you've already ported the fucking game for foreign audiences why wouldn't you sell it to your own countrymen in the process?

How's the manga? Worth a read?

Ultra Range works on distance between the shooter and the aragami, not how long something has traveled. Or I'm not using this pentagram bullshit right.

The mangas are canon, -2nd- Break, GE2 and Undercover. .2nd break- is the only one has translated chapters and it helps you setting GE2 since its the prequel. So yeah they are worth a read since they expand the history or explain in more detail some things.

>Ciel and Julius standing there looking all solemn and serious and shit
>Nana and Hiro be all like "the fuck is wrong with these autists"

There's no demand. Same as why Digimon is not being localized on Vita.

>95 minute timer
What? what the fuck is that? Will I unlock the ability to swap partner God Arcs if I take them to kill that shit?

>Alright time to do some pledges bitch
>699% achieved easily for once
>Spam Galestrike IV over a defenseless Garm doing that lava splash attack
>Blood Alpha your framerate is going down faster than the Garm's HP

So many more hits I could have landed if the dips didn't mess with my inputs, I spent about 4 seconds standing still or doing normal triangle instead of Zero Stance > Gale Strike, that's 4 seconds of wasted carnage, but feels fucking good to go over 500%

I tested GER on my notebook which isn't a toaster but the graphic card can't be update, and the result wasn't good.
It did run but fps drop below 30.

>Blood Alpha your framerate is going down faster than the Garm's HP
Are you playing on PC or Vita? Because I already got fps drop when shits get hectic and couldn't imagine it being even worse.

>Bandai Namco doing dual audio
HAAAAHAHAAHA
It's almost certain that there's some arcane old-magic Narnia stone tablet laws that require any game BamcoJP sends over must be filtered through BamcoUS' voice acting subcontractors.
Never gonna happen bruv. The best you can hope for is if they release a ASIA version with Jabdub + Chinese/English subs.

>Hell I never expected some japanese games poppiong out of fucking nowhere on steam.
nah bro
>it's cheap as fuck to distribute digital
>western pc spergs are closer in taste to jap gamer spergs than consolebros, you know it's true
>releasing on PC is much less of a headache than on console, Sony is actually pretty hardline on releases on thier platform, like nazi-tier, and fine devs/publishers for update pushes and quality breaches.

>Will I unlock the ability to swap partner God Arcs if I take them to kill that shit?
I dont know but my team cant still use assault rifles, long blades and other shit. I kill the thing but they havent got nothing and they are alive.
I fucking used Kanon, Rome and Nana for this I deserve my weapons.

You only take 1 NPC at a time. The mission tells you this.

>MFW I find orchi more easy as 1v1
>I get tired of my npcs triggering orchi annoying attacks
>Is a 1v2 to unlock weapons for the NPCs
IT WAS THIS EASY? I did this shit 10 times with NPCs to get nothing but reinforceds? well time to repeat.

>love Resurrection and Rage Burst 2
>GE3 announced
This is fucking great

Vita, I notice some drops when I activate BR, I guess those wings are a bit too much, but those are fine, it only gets annoying when I use Galestrike so fast the slashes never stop appearing and the framedrops mess with my inputs

Is that supposed to be that 4 part survival mission where you have to solo with Livie? I already met her and took her to a mission and she seems retarded, shoots very slow and doesn't seem to stand out or even use her melee weapon, I fear for my future

>Is that supposed to be that 4 part survival mission where you have to solo with Livie?
lol no, is a GE2RB mission a DF15 mission with tons of toxin pills that you will bring.

>Livie and Nana's choices of clothing bugged the hell out of me
>but totally fine with Alisa's and Gina's

I don't understand myself.

Does that thing appear in missions of lower difficulty to get a feel for it? your webm also makes me want to level assault guns, a bit tiring to get 800OP for airstrike and then it turns out it didn't hit properly, distributing my time between quick devour and quick reserve is a pain as well

There is a normal orochi at DF12 in one of those GE2RB missions.

What bullet is that?

Someone explain to me what this shit is?

Don't overactive Oracle cells turn you into an Aragami? Why does this guy get skin cancer instead?

Better question.

Why did they went with that guy for anime instead of an already establish character like Yuu?

Because Yuu is boring.

I mean they dropped the ball with Lenka but the idea was that they wanted more freedom to write a character with his own backstory and grievances against the Aragami rather than a generic nice guy.

In hindsight the generic nice guy would've been the better option.

Looks like a standard HDH bullet.

Nana a BEST

Yuu gets actually character development and fits more as a leader than eyebrowns faggots.

Damn, what did he do to piss Lindow off?

Killing a new species Aragami without knowing its movements, basically doing something full retard for a veteran god eater. Yuu seems he was having some shit going on his head and he didnt went to the special mission forced he DECIDED it, Lindow saw something wrong with him and went with him, thats why he doesnt show up in normal GE2 arc.

What's the point of the +99 mission difficulty?
Better abandoned god arc drops?

Damn, he does sound like cocky little shit.

Lame T-shirts

T-shirts that scream I got raped. I have them all and my asshole is bigger.

So not the way to farm for better abandoned god arc parts?

Got a good way of doing it?

Lindow was able to contain his corruption but the case is so fringe that it's not considered something feasible by most people

Hell I'm still wondering how you actually kill Deusphages normally when they're confirmed to be made from God Eaters who get infected, and the only way to kill one is with their own god arc. It's enough of a problem that Livie is apparently the only one who can do it on a regular basis, and Yuu on one special occasion

difficulty 15 survival missions seem to give an inordinate amount of high rarity AGA's

Dunno I always do DF15 survivals and I get a good number of god arcs and rare ones, bring people with God Arc parts support skill and you will get 5 or so per mission in the survival.

Has it been confirmed that ALL deusphages are ex-god eaters? Or just that god eaters who have their armlet broken turn into a deusphage?

Like all corrupted eaters are deusphages but all deusphages are not corrupted eaters kind of thing

I can't remember the term for them, but there are copies running around of deusphages, like all of those Arda Nova's and Corrosive Hannibals running around.

I they are smart it's a NX/PC game.

Nintenbabbies, everyone.

here is your (you)

>NX
Don't you have Monster hunter? let us PC and PS4/Vita have our own.

What the fucking hell drops fucking ritual parts?

I've been looking at the Ritual Keris for fucking ages and I can't even find what in the rewards drops ritual anything.

Yeah, why not MH on PS4 and Vita?

it's the psion gboro gboro

the yellow one that gives you perma burst 3 while its resonance field is up

>Difficulty 9
>Time to craft a new weapon or something
>See new weapon
>Much better damage than mine
>It's a fucking cake

why

Free DLC?

Nevermind, i never broke Demiurge's face so i didn't know it was a goat. Now i wish for no more.

I thought the dlc uses some other type materials, I may be wrong. But goddamn this combination looks ridiculous as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRhMuMYzwIw

I'm bad at blocking, is Auto Guard a worthwhile upgrade, or is it just shitter-bait?

It has saved me so many times. It is really worth it if you're retarded with blocking like I am.

Where's the proof that it's not a mobile game?

Assuming you're trying to tank with the guardian module then it is useful but annoying.

That they already presented the fucking mobile game.

Because joke weapons are all about making you feel like a faggot for using them just because of their superior stats.

It's a mobile game you fuckwads.

It's a fucking different game you dumbass.

The digital download on psn comes with resurrection right?

they showed off gameplay for geo then teased a new 'god eater project' at the end of their presentation with and then their producer unveiled a tshirt under his jacket that had '3' emblazoned on it

it doesn't get more obvious that they were teasing ge3

>That new aragami type
I hope things like that appear in GE3 also you dumb fuck this is the mobile game yes but there is also a small teaser for GE3

>few rich people

You mean the god eaters and their families?

Even he was going to sacrifice himself to have a spot for Soma and making sure everything went right. Johannes wasnt a bad guy, he just went for a extreme plan and people missjudge him.

>Jump Festa
When is that?

Why don't more people waifu Nana?

She's such a fuckable little scamp.

Playing through GER right now and I've got a few questions;

>Are there any weapons that are better than others?
>When should I bother upgrade weapons and what upgrades should I craft first (I was thinking oracle)?
>How the fuck do I make good bullets?

pls help thanks god bless

Scythe which is used to amass a shit ton of OP quickly for heavy gun usage and OP bullets
>When should I bother upgrade weapons and what upgrades should I craft first?
I don't really understand the question well but you should try to keep your weapons up to date (using Rank 6 weapons in Difficulty 6 for example)
Become autistic or copy bullets autists make and post online

On Europe it should be bundled together forever I think, I bought it for Vita on release day and it was called God Eater 2 Bundle

To me, some weapons are more suited to certain monsters than others.
>When should I bother upgrade weapons and what upgrades should I craft first (I was thinking oracle)?
Upgrade things when you can. And make the Upgrade parts that give you skills you really want but for whatever reason can't slap on your other equipment at the moment. They're simply extra skill-slots that you can buy.

Go balls-deep into how everything works or just copy shit from the wiki page or posts from here or wherever.

>>Are there any weapons that are better than others?
Do you mean weapons or weapon type? Because Chi-You paralyzing shortsword is super useful(though Bind was nerfed HEAVILY since the PSP days), Borg Camlann sniper rifle is stupidly overpowered as long as you keep it up to date.
You should always upgrade weapons but even using a weapon from 2 ranks behind is fine until the last difficulty.

For bullets just ask in these thread or copy them from the wiki. Most on youtube are for show.

December

Sorry, the second question was worded shittily.
Should I bother upgrading weapons (I'm using a rank 2 scythe mostly right now) or wait until I get a higher rank one, and which of these upgrades should I craft first?

I dunno how upgrading anything works because I haven't tried it yet because I'm autistic, so these might be really dumb questions.

I liked Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls. How does God Eater compare to them?

>Romeo and Julius are literally a Romeo and Juliet reference
>fujo barely ship them
What gives?

Not comparable at all. The only similarity is swords and monsters.

Do fujos even like GE?

I don't think GE looks a lot like either of those games.

Julius wants Hiro dick even more than Ciel.

Ciel doesn't exactly set a high bar. It's not like she's Alisa.

She gave you one hug between friends and that was it.

I hate how kota gets no respect

Well yes you should upgrade your weapons regularly, they gain more effects per upgrade and they need the extra damage (and defense in case of shields) to keep up to date with the aragami whose stats are raised as you progress through difficulties

And as for upgrades, those are fine. At first you'll definitely prefer simple upgrades for your stats like hp, oracle, stamina and def but as you progress and your weapons get more skill they'll likely overlap with those and you'll make more upgrades like ones that let you recover hp from devouring and ones that raise your atk or def if you're fighting more than one enemy.

Those are the only nip games I've played and this is a nip game, so I thought it can be similar.
How is it in general? Are there many cutscenes? I tried playing The last Revenant and the cutscenes there were god awful.

BIG DRAGON WITH SPIKES AND CRYSTALS

Jesus, did they get the MonHun Frontier devs to make that? It looks like one of those dumb Frontier monsters.

>Always close to each other in cutscenes, Always she saying she wants you to be with her most of the time, the support events after RB
She is Alisa with less PSTD and more autism.

>It's a the villains are right in GER AND RB episode

>ywn have your own Ciel irl

Time to head to gensokyo

>GE
>white haired Russian girl with PTSD
>GE3
>white haired French girl with autism
Any bets as to what the GE3 heroine will be like?
I have my money on white hair and brain problems. Maybe British.

>Tfw Gatling Guns only spin on the PS4Pro

It's similar to Phantasy Star or Monster Hunter, but if your experience with nip games is DD and DS you probably haven't played either of those.
Basic premise is that it's a hunting game. You kill large things, get materials from them to make new weapons to kill larger and/or angrier things.
You fight with a variety of weapons, all with a specific style of play and you can swap to a gun (of several varieties as well) at the press of a button.
Combat's fast-paced and sorta flashy, closer to DD than DS, I suppose, but still not too similar.
It's more story-driven than Monster Hunter, but you can skip every cutscene if you want. If you're allergic to anime aesthetics or anime in general, you might wanna skip this, because GE sorta embraces it. Cutscenes really aren't too bad, in my opinion, but as I said, skippable.

I dunno, you could always pirate the PSP games and see if the combat clicks for you. If you hate the combat you'll hate the game, as it's 95% combat.

>tfw it causes graphical errors and gets removed in the second patch

Don't go and say this as a GE fan, GE monsters are much worse with the overdetailing and random shit on their bodies.

Frontier's designs often clash with the mainline designs, GE was balls-to-the-wall from the very beginning, if you ask me.
Doesn't feel that out of place.

I actually like all the overdetailing.

Ciel is already autistic, She'll probably have adhd or schizophrenia

>God Eater 3 remade as God Eater 3 Hyper Burst for PS5 and the only difference is that the gatling guns spin

Thanks, I'll pirate it and see if it's any good. Big mobs look like they are massive bullet sponges. Are there many trash mob ecounters?

And I'm deathly allergic to anime mannerisms, the artstyle does not bother me, I've read a bunch of manga.

The devs are going to mix it up.
You're going to have a white haired boy with brain problems and a female captain that goes AWOL at the climax of the game and won't be rescued until the updated re-release.

>If you hate the combat you'll hate the game, as it's 95% combat.

The initial combat is limited until you start getting/unlocking the cool shit.

How is Rachel right in any way? When Blood went into the Spiral Tree, they already knew how to save Julius and stop the Devouring Apocalypse at the same time. I assume they just didn't bother telling Rachel because otherwise the ending would make no sense.

>Big mobs look like they are massive bullet sponges. Are there many trash mob ecounters?

Have you played Monster Hunter before? The games are all about boss battles, small monsters die in mere seconds.

>Cute boy
I hope they put him in a dress at one point 1792

But Alisa got over her issues and then some by the time of GE2.

Obviously Ciel will have become the most social and emotive Blood member by the time you meet them in the third game. Even moreso than Nana.

>GE3 waifu's issue is that she's a tranny

If you dislike anime tropes, you'd better steer clear of GE. It's chock full of them and only breaks the mold once in a while.

>allergic to anime mannerisms
Steer away from this game then. This game is anime as fuck

how do I get more chips?

Level your blood bullets level, just use the gun you want chips for more.

Okay, stick with the Blast Gun since that has all the ridiculous bullets

Is GE2RB better than GER?

>just equipped Prana and mutual burst
>never heal again
Why didn't I do this earlier

Source of pic?

exhentai.org/g/854617/a83f91882a/

Why you gotta be like that user?
Why can't they just be cute?

Kota doesn't deserve any.

Played both

Both have their own good story and styles of gameplay you won't find in the other.

I'd say GE2RB has far more content and clothing though.

God damn panda!

I'm not having much fun with GER desu, is there anything that would make GE2RB more enjoyable or should I just accept that it's not my kind agame?

> far more clothing though.
Doesnt mean its any better though.

You'll get a fairly good feel for the combat though.
Sure, babby's first Gboro-Gboro or Kongou doesn't really compare to Blitz Hannibal or something, but the fundamentals are the same.

if I had to pick between CC chaser or Predator styles

it'd be too hard to pick

When the fuck did an Adababdon (small balloon thing) appear in my database? I never fought one

I-I don't understand how that answers my question.

some blood arts are too fun

They randomly pop up during missions. Your operator should immediately inform you.
Killing and Devouring it always gives you one A ticket of the current rank.
If you're playing GER, you can start encountering them from that difficulty and on, in RB I'm pretty sure they're there from the start.

There's high chance that you've encountered it but didn't notice.

You aren't good enough then because unlike the Amor in GER, Abaddon actually has requisites that can be fulfilled to assure that it spawns.

probably

Wait, really?
Does it tell you that somewhere? I always figured it was random.

>God Eater 3
>graphics will still be limited by being cross platform
>Western release still won't have dual audio
>mission hub music still won't loop properly
>base game will still be extremely barebones without the expansion content
>missions will still recycle the same repetitive maps
>mission design will still consist of throwing more and more Aragami at you and giving them AoE spam attacks to up the difficulty
>guns will still be hilariously unbalanced
>bullets will still be broken
>melee will still be glorified OP generation and link bursting
>cutscenes will still completely fail to take into account you using anything other than a long blade
>AI still won't heal you out of the one-shot zone
>Kanon's character development will be reset again
>Alisa still won't be able to find a top that fits her
>gatling guns still won't spin
>more idols
>more autists
>more special snowflakes
>more fuccbois
>more edgy loners
>more power of friendship
>more evil German scientists
>more Far East Branch
>more characters that won't stay dead
>more apocalypses
>more Bugarally

Even if I skip all of the cutscenes?

Nope, haven't played it, not on PC. Looks good tho, that's why I want to try this Monster Hunter-like.

ufoTABLE always has been the official studio for God Eater animation. They're also the de facto animation studio for Tales now. Bamco loves these guys.

>more Bugarally
Bugarally wasn't pretty much absent in 2, so there's that.

>more Bugarally
>kota finally finishes the series
>finds out a new fenrir studio is now producing it
>calls it shit because its not true to the original and is practicaly fenrir propaganda
>kota retires to be a anime director

Abaddon article in the GE wiki

>implying she isn't best girl

Really? which one because this litle guys always pop up in my missions, and I never kill them because they are cute and dont attack me.

How can she be best girl when she failed to push Rachel down another flight of stairs to finish the job?

Fucking Bamco, delaying my Heaven's Feel adaption.

Huh, now some things start to make sense.

Kill something or break a part in 2 minutes or less, apparently.
godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Abaddon

>and I never kill them because they are cute and dont attack me.
Even though Hibari told you to KILL THAT FUCKER and get dem loots?

Graphics won't be "limited" by being cross platform. GE2's graphics is what it is for being a Vita/PSP port. You can make a PS4 game then downscale it for Vita.

>Uses her sister as the MC

People are dressed anime as fuck and make comments in battle which are also anime as fuck, I suppose you can turn off the radio but still.

Hibari can suck my dick for all I care, I use fran, terumi and Tsubaki.

>You can make a PS4 game then downscale it for Vita.
You say that, but it's almost always the other way around.

ufotable is Bamco's bitch.

Bandai Namco has generally proven themselves to be a pretty smartly run company when it comes to their own IPs with a clear cut international business strategy and variety in content but every so often they do something to piss off Japanese fans. Still compared to most they seem to know what they want to be doing several years ahead of schedule and how to go about doing it mostly right. Other third party Japanese developers feel consistently stumbling and bumbling in comparison at the moment.

>she deepthroats your dick
>for soo long
>stops
>your dick now has a Fenrir mark on it

Bamco and Aniplex are a little abusive to their ACJ friends when it comes to too many projects at the same time right now.

>Bandai Namco has generally proven themselves to be a pretty smartly run company when it comes to their own IPs

They put the guy responsible for that mess in a position where he can do no harm ever again, and then the very next game ended up being the best Tales in a long time.

In most cases it's just because it's a low budget game, so no fancy graphics. Take the musou games for example and Toukiden 2, proper console graphics.

Berseria is that good?

Then just stop playing man.

Is that "assault gun use bullet for almost no OP" shit still in 2? What's the recipe and best gun to use it?

I just wanted to put Japanese audio and English text. Some English voices gives me cancer

GIMME THE MOST OP SHIT ON GE:R

they grow on you

M Shot Straight/Long with Replica Shot

If you have frugal + trigger happy you can add another bullet to it. I added a L shot/point blank when 1 hits foe. does damage 6 times. There are also HDH and bomb bullets somewhere in this thread. Those aren't infinite however, but still good when used in tandem with the OP regen bullet

Try searching for undub mods.

Not that guy, but wasn't the PC undub in some sort of pre-alpha and pretty shoddy so far to boot?

Kabbala Kabbala gives Ritual materials, and at Diff13 or so drops Ritual Keris specifically.
I just kept doing the one with a Hannibal/Sekhmet/Kabbala repeatedly because I also needed Pure Fire Crystals to upgrade my Kurogane gear. Just make sure you kill the Kabbala before you kill both the Hannibal and Sekhmet, because it's not a primary target.

I have my now my autistic Alisa
Now is time to make a PSTD Ciel.

CUTE

Why longblade swap?

Well if you TOLD someone how you were going to stop them, before you could do it, they could potentially counteract it. No sense giving your enemy anything useful.

>he isn't using the most perfect operator

FUCK SARIELS
>xdddd I shield
>xd get under my skirt and hit that weak spot goy
I just end up grinding OP off it and nuking it with a blast gun. Shit aragami. Sariels a shit. Remove Sariels.

I don't even bother looking at them, I just spam CC with the buster blade while under them until they're dead. Pretty easy gg

thats not Licca

>There's no demand
That doesn't make sense, it's a digital release. They could literally just release the game internationally and it wouldn't cost any more than releasing it everywhere but Japan. Even if only one Japanese person bought it they would still make money since the game's already ported and no physical copy is made. Region-locking a digital game is completely fucking pointless, the only purpose is to force people in Japan to buy it on console instead of PC.

>Reward Credit Up

>Not Fran

Licca a nerd.

Do all the operators get side stories? I want to fuck Hibari but Licca has all these skills and I love her more. Fran seems interesting too but I've used her for like 10 missions and gotten nowhere.

Also, anyone got a link for more english bullets? I feel like the ones I have are still a bit subpar and Meteor is pointless. I probably just need more skills to make it more useful though.

I hope GE3 lets you become a Aragami, or gain Aragami powers.

>play as a Chi You type

How do I get the tree-shot replica that everyone is talking about? I don't have any chipset

>

Anyone wanna do some Co-op?

steamcommunity.com/id/Zaster949 Steam

Just unlocked Diff 5 on GE:RES

Pls don't hate on the profile this isn't trying to de-rail

Do Ciel's character episodes until they're complete, then shoot assault guns like mad in missions until you get it.

>friend collector

No thanks.

Okay

>naruto

Anybody wanna play on ps4? I'm on story 89.

>yfw there's a segment of the game where you get up to corroded Lindow antics
>your armlet is broken and everybody thinks you're dead but you're actually barely clinging to life
>mission hub becomes a makeshift base in the middle of nowhere
>mission descriptions are jumbled narration of you locating nearby prey to sate your overwhelming hunger
>as the missions go on your corrosion spreads further and further
>final mission of the segment is played as a full-on Aragami
>you end up meeting your team again and almost devouring them but at the last second the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP reawakens your humanity and you gain the ability to transform between forms at will

So you go full DDS on people?

And also best girl. She might not be the girl that gets the most attention here, but she easily won my heart.

>blocks feel slow and clunky
>can't cancel animations into a block so you're forced to play cautious and try to predict
>can't pick up things while moving

ahhh
I really want to like this game but I'm autistic and these small things irk me.

Licca is best.
It was amusing when I ran into her in Burst, because I'd used a pic of her as character art for a PnP previously.

What is "CC"?

Stupid question
How do you get predator styles? I only have a few shitty ones, are they random drops?

small shields deploy instantly and using the buster blade allows you to cancel attacks into a block instantly so I don't know what you're talking about. picking up items on the field is annoying though

>buster blade allows you to cancel attacks into a block instantly
I've been using a scythe the whole time so I guess I was just talking out of my ass, this is much welcomed information.
S-sorry.

iirc it's the buster blade blood art 'charge crush'

Blood arts = GE2 right?

How can I unlock it in GE:R?

threeshot is only in GE2

What are the OP bullets/guns in GE:R?

I noticed this thread way too late.

Anyone knows a good mission to farm +1 Abandoned God Arcs?

I have a question I hope isn't too stupid is there a big difference between the vita and ps3/4 versions of GE?

I ask because I played both Burst and 2(import) on PSP, I plan to get both games digitally on Vita and then import both games in jap for ps3/4, so is the much big of a change? I hear the textures for the environment is the same.

How do I get stronger rank 15 weapons? My 15 spear only has 695 atk.

The one thing I want in God Eater 3, the ability to search and Item when trading my tickets, I'm sick and tired of having to go through rows of items just to find that Duranium steel or Mars claw, I just want to press a button to type what I want and get there.

Anyone willing to help me Beat Rank 9 in GER on the vita?? Im in need of help with some free missions in rank 9. I can't make a room because every time I Do Everyone ends up DCing and leaving me alone with 3 Dyaus pitas or some evil combo of aragami. happened last night..dont want a repeat even though I did win in the end

any mission of your highest rank, and that's only because you're more likely to get a good skill on it maybe.
No mission is better at getting +1 than any other, it's entirely random, so just keep grinding like normal. Make sure you're using the equipment types you want the +1 for, so that it drops for the right type.

Tsubaki pls.

>friends think all japanese games are weebshit
>refuse to play god eater because they think it's weebshit
>don't get to have any fun with friends while playing

Solo's fine too, I guess.

>tfw just got to rank 15
>tfw also soloing the game for the past 100 hrs

suffering

You get them from story progression

Cute team

>no girls allowed team

>friends love this style of game
>all poorfags

Well, in all fairness, I can't blame them for thinking God Eater is weebshit, what with how ANIME they make everything.
They're missing out on a fun game because of an irrational hate of weebshit, but their loss.

Nah this one is

Godeater is weebshit though, like, you're blind if you deny how fucking anime as fuck it is, still fun games though, but I guess people have to wank their maturity cred.

>Not even using her personal skill

Cappy best

Are there any personal abilities aside from HP and Damage Cut that go well with most everyone?

>Aragami "God Arcs" are literally attached to the body
>Lindow racks his up

bumping

Everyone? Not really, usually you just want one or both of their combined skills and then something else good in the last slot.
Apparently you'll also want to buy Firm Stand and Extra Item Uses or whatever it is once you hit postgame and take on stuff that kills them in one hit, but that's just a replacement for HP/Damage Cut

Does anyone want to play rage burst on ps4

What Diff you on?

I unfortunately only have it on PC, sorry.
I don't even own a vita or PS4

Why doesn't GE have a general? It doesn't have the popularity to make one? I would like to keep track of all the threads and always find one active

Thanks anyway bro.

Not that popular, unfortunately.

The game is still relatively fresh so discussion still exists, but since this game does not get update like an mmo or some other online game discussion is going to dwindle soon.

Maybe a general could be made when GE3 releases or has more info, that is if GE threads keep popping up and reach bump limit.

Lets see how you friendly fire now bitch.

She'll probably still friendly fire you. Just now with sniper bullets instead of radials.

There are really slow generals, this one could fit perfectly there, some get 200 posts in a whole day or so

Xseed general exists. And on slow days it took up to a week and some change before it reaches bump limit. We'd be fine

Maybe have a nonMonhun Hunting Game general instead of just God Eater?

Just God Eater might be fine, especially considering God Eater Online is going to be a thing so there should be constant discussion even after GER/2RB die off.