How does anyone defend the multiplayer of this game? I heard the campaign was shit, but the multiplayer was ok...

How does anyone defend the multiplayer of this game? I heard the campaign was shit, but the multiplayer was ok. On week 3, and the multiplayer is fucking horrible.

I've never heard anyone talk about this game, let alone say anything positive.

What makes it so bad?

It has the most terrible map design in the entire franchise.

because 343 thinks everyone wants midship and midship-like maps.

But also thats false because 4 and reach were way worse

The fuck are you one about?
Its one of the best multiplayer games of this generation, and a strong contender for the best Halo mp in the series

4 and Reach had some effort put into their maps, 5 is just terrible.

Not even close, Reach was half designed around sprint and jet pack, and half around not, so you have maps that are designed with AA in mind that can get played without the AA and they just dont work and vice versa. 4 doubled down on the sprint so they didnt make the same mistake was Bungie with Reach, but it was some weird mixture of trying to capture 3's maps and failing misterably or actually being decent.

5 is just listening to the pros, but also not listening past the first 2-3 suggestions and just making maps built excatly like the top three isntead of having variety like CE-3 did.

>listen to pros
>heat seeking bullets lock on to targets

Don't forget the map remixes.

Spartans now have
>infinite sprint
>thrusters
>slide
>ground pound
>air stabilizing
>charge

So yeah, of course bullet magnetism and aim assist are going to be higher, because its a console shooters and these are the most mobile the players have ever been.

Except you're wrong, 5 is worse.

By far one of the best pieces of evidence that 343 is lazy as fuck. The biggest being the MCC and them outsourcing 90% of it.

>Good maps in Reach
Countdown
>Good maps in Halo 4
Haven
>Good maps in Halo 5
Truth (because Midship remake lol)
Coliseum
Mercy (because Haven remake lol)

The worst part is 343 was only in charge of the networking, and they fucked it up. Everyone else did their job well but because 343 fucked up, the whole game and community suffered.

>the game is over 80GB in size

Uninstalled it because it's so fucking ridiculous how a shit game like that is so big in file size.

How long until they make Chief fuck Kelly?

Aim assist is one thing, but bullet magnetism just makes this game a joke.

That's actually a prank by 343. They make the game a huge file size to think it's loaded with content, and then you get tricked because it's all for warzone in req packs.

I would agree but ever since the aiming update around December or January I just shoot no matter what I set acceleration, sensitivity, and dead zones to.

Playing on PC is super easy though thanks to KB+M. Can't wait for custom servers so I can finally uninstall 5.

Also because of this, the game is gonna be over 100GB once all updates are out, and it still has fewer multiplayer modes than 2, as well as less original maps.

>Reach
>having any effort
Kill yourself

>calling out reach
>not calling out 4
Fool

4 had better maps than Reach, Reach had the worst multiplayer maps in the series. Who the fuck thought using campaign maps was a great idea?

I think the inability to play local co-op is what turned me off Halo and probably anything that 343 is ever going to release afterwards.

What a buncha pricks

The fact that they destroyed MCC is what pissed me off.

If they released the game without it being a broken mess, there would be so many people playing it.

>campaign maps
Do you honestly think they're ripped from the campaign and not vice versa? In New Alexandria there is a five second portion where you take out drones on a darkened Reflection. They did not design a map from that. They took the map and implemented it to save resources.