How many hours do you have played in The Elder Scrolls V™: Skyrim?

How many hours do you have played in The Elder Scrolls V™: Skyrim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVheba9TBgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well over 1000 hours

To be honest
Or maybe I just dont know
Did take over 2000 hours
Doing the assassin missions without realising they repeat forever

5 minutes before deleting and refunding the game because everyone's voice was at like 5% volume compared to everything else and the microscopic subtitle font didn't help either. What a shitty game.

over 1000 hours as a stealth archer

Like 50, shit is a huge timesink.
Sometimes I will install the game, load my mods and uninstall after 10 minutes because of how fucking dull it is.
I seriously don't want to play it ever again in my life, it disgust me and amazes me that I actually played so much of this game, I've played about 50 hours of Risk of Rain and EYE as well but I remember those fondly and would play them again if I feel like it. Like, what the fuck was I doing?

zero

literally

25 minutes according to steam.

>50 hours
GET OUT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tm

Shill.

Shit dude probably 2400ish by now. Maybe more?

And that's vanilla 360 nigs.

probably 150 game, and then 80 hours modding. shit game but fun to mod

339 but i wasted more time modding it than playing it.

135 hours on steam

going to probably put another 100 on that when i play enderal later on and of course gotta hit up loverslab for the lastet slut mods.

Jesus Christ, how? Just how?

I still play it sometimes however I can't play as anything other than a conjuration/illusion wizard

Being a warrior sucks dick and being a rogue is just hitting an enemy with an arrow then hiding behind a rock until they walk back to their spawn area then rinse and repeat

>tfw shooting enemies with your conjured bow while your summoned ice elemental tanks a shit ton of damage

about 5 days worth

I like to use my imagination.

This. Easily a thousand.

It takes about 200 hours to do everything there is to do in the game quest-wise, if you're taking your time. What the fuck did you do for 2200 hours? RPing?

200 on Steam, another 250 off of it

Enough to know how fucking bad it is. I recently replayed it just to check out Solstheim, too bad Skyrim in Morrowind is still fucking Skyrim.

you know there's a "sound" setting?

I also put >1000 hours on the 360 for skyrim. It just felt better as an xbox game than a pc one. I still struggle to get into it on the pc even with mods

r8 my game

It's my most played game. If it weren't for the nude mods it would be one of my least played rpg games

90 or so roughly
I wish it was less.
Fucking walking everywhere is such a waste of time.
Open world games really are pointless, I'm glad there are so few of them.

>RPing

Pretty much, among many different characters. I keep an autistic word document of character ideas and pesonality's and stories and sometimes I just do themed runs with OCD rules like a Zelda run with a giant ruleset and etc. I mostly just treat the game like a set of toys.

Also you have to take into account that without console commands I'd wager at least 1/5 of that time is just grinding shit like smithing or whatever.

I have literally only played up until meeting the mountain virgins. I install, play up to this point and then uninstall. Then repeat because Im dumb. Probably twenty hours or so total.

if you still enjoy the lore, gamepley etc. you might consider installing Script Extender and SkyGui on Steam, which really helps with most aspects. The battle mechanics are still the same, so I recommend the bow as it feels better on PC.

about tree fitty

This faggot here, in 90% of my characters I never even start the main quest. Just get out of the cave after Helgen and then go about your merry way to whatever region you wanna hang out in. Although sometimes in really annoying cases you're forced to start the main quest to access certain items or quests. But I find the game much much more comfy without fucking dragons spawning in, especially since I've noticed that on my save files where there's no dragons the game never freezes or crashes which I'm now 100% sure has to do with it trying to generate dragons on loading an area due to this.

Honestly the game can be a lot of fun if you just don't make your character a Dragonborn and instead just be some random fucking dude living in Skyrim. Last character I did was just a merchant character with no weapon other than a mocket knife and I just steal and pickpocketed and resold everything not nailed down and grinded speech until I could Jew my way into buying sick manors and servants and stuff and had awesome trade connections and hired mercenaries to protect me in travel and shit.

>This
My game doesn't have any problem handling dragons, but I'll have to say you have a strong argument here. Side quests are less fun with dragons. Especially the war and smaller/daedra quests can be very annoying if you have to stop for a dragon before even having a chance to proceed to the main objective.

Probably 40 to 60 hours total, a moderate amount. The thing with games like this is that I get fairly addicted to them for a while and then one day it's suddenly like "wtf am I doing, this is shit" and never touch it again. In Skyrim's case I usually break it out once a year or so to fuck around with graphics mods(yeah I'm one of those guys) but then can't actually force myself to play more than an hour or two.

Playing a mage with this mod salvaged Skyrim for me

youtube.com/watch?v=CVheba9TBgs

Do you play on PC?

I just play 360 and on every save file where I've gone far enough to activate dragon spawning in the overworld the game will freeze or crash at least once per sitting, but it never happens on all my other files where I say fuck off to dragons and just be a deer hunter or scumbag criminal or some shit.

Hi everyone. Your friend Rod here. Just checking in to make sure you preordered your copy of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition.

Go back to working on TESVI so I can give you my money. Fallout 4 sucked, and I don't know how it took you four years to make.

I play Skyrim PC, so I have the best graphics and free Special Edition (legendary) + I won't have any problem with the world, enemies or objects breaking my game. Especially with SkyGui and the Unofficial Patch.

SkyGui? (are we talking SkyUI?)

Yeah I always wanted PC since for some basic mods but my PC a shit. I'd pretty much just run some rudimentary visual mods and probably survivalist/immersion mods. I usually try to just eat and drink stuff regularly anyway but I wish the basic game had things like thirst, hunger, body temp, etc.

Pirated it, played 1-2 hours, couldn't get into it, deleted it, never tried it again.

I fucked up, so thanks for correcting me. If someone somehow wants to get into it after this post, they atleast know how to spell it correctly.

Nigga...

1000 atleast
It's a fantastic game
If you want the check mark of a really good game you just need to see if the civilized world loves it and this shithole hates it.

These 2 criteria fulfilled you should buy the game without worrying

>How many hours do you have played in The Elder Scrolls V™: Skyrim?
Around 15, 20 tops. Enough to complete the fucking mage college quest line and get considerably far into the main storyline.

It felt interesting for the first ten hours maybe, but then the novelty started to wear off and eventually, I just stopped playing and never came back. I realized the moments that I enjoyed the most were simply moments of throwbacks to Morrowind, and everything else was just Oblivion all over again with a new coat of paint. The world grew progressively more and more unimmersive as I played on, which in games all about exploring a strange and fantastic land is a major problem for me.

380 to platinum it on PS3. About 30 of those were me asleep at the controller because of too many late night sessions. As a side note, did you know if you leave a game on for an hour or so on the PS3, without touching it, the frame rate will dramatically increase when you come back to play it. But only for a few minutes. I think the hour of idling lets the game load up shit so the fps gets a boost.

240 hours cause ocd
then i dropped this piece of shit and never played it again

It's really, really boring.

5-7 i guess. i own all DLCs so im getting remaster for free and onceit's released i will probably put more hours in it