Anyone know of any non comedy games where you play as the villain/a completely heartless monster?

Anyone know of any non comedy games where you play as the villain/a completely heartless monster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WlOAwLqQ4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xenogears

soul nomad and the world eaters

SWTOR lets you be a dick if you want to

Overlord. I didn't laugh so it isn't a comedy game.

Caim did absolutely nothing wrong you fucktard.

He said non comedy, that game is pretty funny.

he kicked that one guy in the face who was just asking for help after his fucking village got slaughtered or whatever.

also he doomed the world just to save his dragon fuckbuddy

killing children is kinda dickish but in his situation i suppose that was fine

Alot of the humor is absent in Devourlord route. Also, the evil route gets alot more impact when all these characters you joked with in good end are getting mind raped and murdered left and right.

good point

>also he doomed the world just to save his dragon fuckbuddy
They didn't owe the world shit after what they'd been through.

I was literally playing this a minute ago. Get out of my fucking brain OP.

FFTA

"oh boo hoo i had a hard life now the entire word should die my name is not important my genocide crusade begins now"

grow the fuck up

You only play as 50% villain

No, they literally saved the world and suffered for it with no recognition or recompense for years. They literally didn't owe the world anything anymore and had no responsibility to it.

Hatred

>Giving a shit about DoD2

Do you even know the story at all? Their "dooming the world" was simply refusing to continue to save it.

let it be known, that child-slayer elf-hater empire-destroyer sister-dragon-fucker jet-rider Caim did not die easily
except that time he went to Tokyo but that's just nier-sighted

They didn't doom anything in 1. They were the saviors in that and everyone they killed were people in the way of that.

To be fair, they were saving themselves as well. Their motive probably wasn't all that glorious.

In retrospect the only thing Caim needed to do to save the world was fuck Furiae

>they were saving themselves as well.

Not really, Caim just wanted to murder people he didn't really care about his own survival

Given they saved it by dooming Angelus to an existence of constant pain and suffering it's pretty clear their motives weren't selfish.

Well there's the theory that the main route is at least vaguely written to make Caim seem heroic and world-savey.
The alternate routes are the ones that unveil how bad he fucked up and how little he cared, at least until the final route that just fucks with you.

Or kill Inuart.

Lords of the Shadow 2 has you playing as a villain. Perhaps not a "bad" person, but definitely not a good one.

FURIAE
FURIAE
FURIAE

she only accepted because she loved caim, and didn't give a shit about anyone else

Furiae would still Sudoku without hot murder dickings

DID NOTHING WRONG

caim oc means instant save

Inuart looks like a total Chad. Funny.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I'd say that's a spoiler warning, but the game came out in 2003, and there's no reason to do spoiler warnings for games that are older than most of the people on Cred Forums.

If this counts, then all Monolith games count.

Baten Kaitos.

What's with low budget JRPGs and emo hair (well and FF of course but FF is just shit so it doesn't count).

Caim gets props for destroying 2 worlds

>caim rhymes with murder

every time

The main thing about what happened to her was that initially things weren't too bad for her, it's when Baldy and the shota as well, I believe decided to for whatever reason make the seal stronger on her, that shit became agonizing, triggering the Caimpocalypse to begin his rampage once again

So ah. Salt, huh?

Hatred
Bowser's Inside Story

Dark Souls

The Tecmo's Deception series has you playing as the villain quite often. You lure people to your castle, set up traps for them, kill them, then harvest their bodies and/or souls. It's fun stuff.

You kill all sorts of innocent people too who just wander in, as well as heroes trying to kill you for noble reasons. They also give a profile and backstory to all the people you kill so they're not just faceless mooks too.

Well, apparently using a dragon as the Goddess of the Seal seems not quite as efficient. The dragon have to endure multiple times more pain thanks to the burden that the seal put on her. Cue the fact that the world starts fucking up again, Verdelet somehow thought it's a good idea to increase the strength of the seal to the point it drives her insane. Don't know if we can blame Baldy on this though. It's damn if we do, damn if we don't kind of situation anyway. But we know that world ain't worth saving for shit. Even the good guys are better off with the humanity getting wiped out entirely.

>villain
>murdered prince out for revenge on his killer
>kidnapped girl who was to be sacrificed
>princess to be assassinated
Dude. The only ones where you're deliberately evil is the nightmare princess game. The rest were okay people getting thrust into a horrible situation and doing what they could to fight back, which in many of the cases resulted in making a devil deal and killing tons of people but you understand, hopefully.

You're still the villain, even if you don't want to be. You're killing innocent people, and harvesting their souls and body parts in order to revive the devil. It doesn't matter that they were forced into that situation. The people may not be evil, but they're definitely the villains working for the devil, even if it's unwillingly.

The games definitely go out of their way to make you feel guilty for it too. Even in the first one, they have that one family that shows up with the mother, father, and best friend who need the money from your bounty to help heal their child, then after you kill them, there's a cutscene of the kid waking up in bed alone and wondering where her parents are. That's the whole point of the character profiles too. You play the villain, the minion of the devil, even if it is an unwilling one.

>they all come for your life
>innocent
Well butter my biscuits and call me a psychopath cause I didn't feel bad killing ANY if them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WlOAwLqQ4M

Nier

this is one of the best uses of it

>mfw the sewer red herring with the reaper

forgot my face, XG has the best twists

honestly caim wasn't that all that bad of a guy

killing children is justifiable if they are your enemy in a war and are actively trying to kill you with swords

and really what did he even do that was so bad?

He did kick one innocent person in the face or something which is a pretty shitty thing to do I guess. But what else?

he used to be a nice guy after all

He refused to tap his his sister inviting, totally-craving-for-it, sweet tender soft ass. So he must be a bad guy.

fuck, you're right

goddamn

You play as a magical familiar with basic sentience who works for a selfish and evil witch that wants to take over the world.

You're able to raid peoples homes and spend a large portion of the game bringing a poisonous swamp to populated areas.

But she's hot

shadow of the colossus

them colossi did nothing wrong.

Hatred

>hatred character
>Not a good guy

but he's so modest! He doesn't even want people to know his name!

OP said a NON comedy game

Normally this is bullshit, but in the context of Drakengard Caim really did do nothing wrong.

he did kick a civilian in the face for nothing

The weak must fear the strong.

I would not be surprised if that really was caims thought process

If you do not play as a heartless monster you are doing it wrong.

Me neither. Hell the ones i love killing most are the weak timid people that either were forced to fight or just got lost and ended up there.