How did you feel about Sony retiring the traditional Dualshock design for the PS4?

How did you feel about Sony retiring the traditional Dualshock design for the PS4?

I LOVE YOU

YOU LOVE ME

How do you mean? They modified it, and added to it. Instead of having two plain buttons on the face, we now have four. The new thumbstick design is shit, I hate it, and I hate the new l/r buttons, they're shit too, but the overall design is pretty much the same.

I was skeptical about the giant-ass pad, but I got used to it quickly and stopped giving a shit.

pretty much this

Is apathy a feeling?

I think Barneyboy is asleep right now. That, or his other personality is binge-reading clopfiction.

DS4 is better for everything except fighting games.

WE'RE A HAPPY SENPAI-I-LY

At least we didn't get the boomerang controller like with the PS3. That just looked impractical.

Explain?

>two subtle threads about My Little Pony
>probably more

It's dead user.
It was always dead.

Let it go

The barney guy that hates my little pony.

>SENPAI-I-LY

Barneyfag sleeps?

He's not sleeping. He's waiting.

the dpad is way better than the traditional. too much space between each direction
I hated the old design but love this new one

If only it kept the tradicional start select keys, it would be perfect.

It sucks dick compared to the DS3 in my opinion. I can't stand the analog sticks they're slippery and gross and I've never had issues with the DS1 2 sixaxis or DS3 sticks. The battery life is garbage and no pressure sensitive buttons.

barneyfag come out

Barneyfag apparently got caught making the stealth-pony thread he was shitposting in, but swears up and down he didn't make it. Similar things happened in the past with a mod verifying the ip address match, so he's either,
>A: Making pony threads to cry in, or
>B: has multiple personality disorder, which explains his encyclopedic knowledge of MLP and his history in special ed
I'm sticking with the latter theory because it's funnier and explains a lot about the sad sack of shit.

Did he really molest his neighbour's dog?

This. Where the fuck is he. This is no fun.

A is much more likely. but I hope B is the truth. It adds to the lore.

It looks uglier, but fuck if it isn't more comfortable to use. I can't get used to the touch pad though.

Good thing nothing uses it anymore and it just took the place of the start/select buttons so people can check leaderboards and shit
lel

Here's some fucken lore for ya.
I CREATED the Barneyfag.

He also has 800 hours in Fallout NV and always trying to shit on it in FNV threads. This is really fascinating mental disorder. I mean, imagine yourself spending so much time on things you don't like. For healthy humans it would be such a pain.

That's the worst, I'm not saying is bad, I'm saying i've been using DS since the PSOne and suddenly having a touch pad in the middle, while Start is a small button to the the side (which I always miss pressing and press the touch pad) and a Share button that I never use. But for the love of God, stop putting shit gimmicks with controllers or consoles if NOBODY is going to use them. The speakers I approve, you can plug headphones on your controller and make all the sound come from them instead the TV.