Name a game that'll make me flinch Cred Forums, like this SAW scene

Name a game that'll make me flinch Cred Forums, like this SAW scene youtu.be/ACdEiMqOVvs

Something that i shouldnt be able to stomach

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k023M1uIUqg
youtube.com/watch?v=wE2Onp2EtsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q2VkxygqZ4o
youtube.com/watch?v=edygPccUHYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The shitty animations of the more recent bioware games

The Dead Space eye scene

any assfaggots

He literally wouldnt have been able to rip the chains off of his mouth, hands, and if he did the ones on his heel, HS would be able to stand.

Did they have razors on the inside or something because none of them would have ripped through so easily

He wouldn't be able to stand***

youtu.be/k023M1uIUqg

>Questioning """"SAW""""
Its shit.

Five thousand shekels have been deposited into your account you fucking shill.

I've never watched any saw movie before, but that clip was fucking retarded. Did the torturer expect the dude to somehow get a metal ring through his jawbone? Or was he supposed to die and it was all for nothing?

It's intentional

In Saw 3 the traps were made by Jigsaw's apprentice, who doesn't give a shit about the message and just wants them to die.

>Shill
SAW is fucking SHIT, what the fuck dude.

>The Dead Space eye scene

I was on edge during that. fucked it up the first time too

What the fuck are you babbling about

Saw is such a mediocre movie series tho. The Guinea Pig series is where its really at.
youtube.com/watch?v=wE2Onp2EtsQ

So the movies imitated the progression of the franchise where the intent of the original movie was thrown out the window for cheap schlock?
That's incredible.

sounds like every horror movie series in a nutshell desu, the entire genre is pretty much trash.

>I parrot things without any understanding of them
You should literally be perma banned. Thanks for being part of why Cred Forums is shit now

Manhunt

The torture scene in outlast
>guy had such a nice friendly voice
>take you to a dirty urinal
>pulls out rusty garden sheers from the shit/puss filled toilet

The games jump scare city, but I'm horrified by literally insane people and mental asylums, so take that as you will.

>being this much of an actual brain dead tit
If you were doing this for (You)s well done at least.

I don't know about you OP but I can definitely feel something flinching if you catch my drift.
youtube.com/watch?v=q2VkxygqZ4o

youtube.com/watch?v=edygPccUHYo

Please don't remind me.
I love watching a good horror movie but the act of actually trying to find a new horror movie that isn't trash is just so fucking draining that I just watch something else instead.
It doesn't help that you can't fucking trust the vast majority of people when it comes to horror movies because their taste is phenomenally shitty.