Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should be happy if a game lasts that long

Dumb frogposters

>Frogposting
Why is this allowed?

This frog was exposed by Rachel Maddow to be a nazi symbol.

It's just more stormfront infiltration, do not save or distribute that frog

it's ok if the game is 100+ hours
dumb frogposter

What is FFXIII, the worst in the franchise?

>implying its any better when they frontload the game with all the cool or interesting stuff, and the rest is awful

The main point is if you dont complete the game fuck off with your opinions or complaints faggot. If it bothers you that no one takes them seriously then go see a therapist about your tiny dick complex.

Pepe the frog is more sinister than he appears

>it's okay if a game takes forever to get good and to be heard in a discussion you need to finish it

>you can't talk about your own experience with the first few hours of a game

It's valid if the game is pretty goddamn long.

Once you get into Morrowind you can expect around 100 hours to do everything, but I will be the first to admit the early game is total ass.

Same with FF7, the game doesn't really start opening up until you reach Kalm which is around 10 hours in unless you rush it. But FF7 is fucking long.

You can't really blame people for putting a ton of hours into a game and then dropping it if it doesn't engage them. 10 hours is some pretty fucking long time, you can watch 5 movies in that time. Why can't a game engage you in less than 10 hours?

It is valid if the game is terrible up until that point.

You are a faggot no matter what you do.

Legitimate argument for your first monster hunter games, after your first you should be able to rush to the good stuff knowing what to do

This is a meme, ff13 never gets good

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg

Some games like to do a slow build up to give you something to look forward to. Some games (FF13 & Skyrim) do prefer to just drop you into it from the getgo. I'm not too crazy about it because IMO it's a "twice as bright, half as long" scenario where you just burn out from it. Skyrim's intro got me pumped but I just got bored about 20 hours in and stopped playing.

I dropped Dragon's Dogma right when I got to Gran Soren and didn't pick it back up until 2 years later, and goddamn did I regret dropping it.

Then you get shit like Fallout 4 handing you power armor and a minigun five minutes into the game.

if the game doesn't get good like an hour in it's fucking shit

I personally disagree, I think the FF13 games has the best use of ATB in the series. Story was garbage but I'm rather sad they abandoned the role system & ATB gauges.

I prefer short and linear games 2bh

I played Bloodborne like 16 hours and dropped it, still a good game

I miss the old SNES rpgs

I just watched someone on YouTube using the same line of reasoning in defense of Bubsy 3D.

>Legitimate argument for your first monster hunter games, after your first you should be able to rush to the good stuff knowing what to do

This, hunts can last for a good bit of time depending on your skill

Though I must say that Generations takes way too fucking long to get into gear because the pacing in that game is terrible.

>that spoiler
I thought he died a while back tho?