Sing with me a song, of _____ and _____

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsz5ijRQvUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i forgot i think it was silence and love

the lyrics for that song was sorta weird

Cock and balls

Ocean and waves

They were the least subtle lyrics ever. No wonder the big bad king started huffing and puffing.

Birthrights and love
Conquest and fate
Silence and blood

Conquest is best

>You are the oceans gray wave
What did she mean by this?

And guess which ones got full versions?

Hint:Not the best one.

ketchup and mustard

ice and fire

poo and pee

Boats and Hoes

This lyrics are so bad that most people on YT who do fancovers just straight up rewrite it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsz5ijRQvUY

Censorship and pandering

>HE DIDNT UNDUB HIS GAME
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA

Video and games

Man, Conquest was the only one that had a different version of the song and it only lasted for about 30 seconds.
Life is suffering

It's a lose-lose scenario, sadly. The fanslation is way too literal for my taste. It's the same reason I can't really stomach Persona games. The suffixes and honorrifics and shit just seem way too out of place.

is there a link to the full fantranslation readable with web browser?

With web browser? No. You'd need to actually play it. But it is a very literal translation, meaning it comes across as just plain "wrong" at times because English and Japanese are night and day.

The most common issue is that the character repeat themselves A LOT (for example, Kana tells Kamui that she loves him twice in the same dialogue box).

In Japanese, it works because in the language and the culture, redundancy is a way of showing you really fucking mean it. In English however, it just looks stilted and kind of retarded.

If you don't know how Japanese works both culturally and linguistically, there will be moments where the fanslation will just lose you.

pennis and also dicke and balls

Sing with me a song,
Of poopoo and pee,
FUCKING NORMIES,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!