Can we have a dota thread? You must be at least 4,5k mmr to post here

Can we have a dota thread? You must be at least 4,5k mmr to post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

dotaconcept.com/
dotaconcept.com/hero/221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do I do if I have ok or good stats every game but lose a lot because my team mates pick the same role 4 times and go 0/5 after 5 minutes?

I have like a 55% win ratio but it should be much higher. I'm sure I suck too, but in 9/10 games my team mates are literally retarded (to the point where we don't have a courier all game if I'm not playing support). I only ever win if the other team is even more retarded.

>55% win ratio but it should be much higher.

No. Even most top ranking players only have like 60% winrate.

As long as you have more than 50% you will climb, slowly, but climb none the less.

No, instead, r8 my hero idea.

gay

Nigga ain't no way you read all that shit in 20 seconds.

nigga learn to use a fucking website

dotaconcept.com/

Huh, didn't realize this was a thing. I bet it's frequented by all of 50 people.

Okay, next hurdle? 7k? 8k? 4.5 is low balling it for an Anti Mage master like myself

no, kill yourself underage

Anti mage is a trash hero now though.

Who are your heroes to kill stress?

Playing as NP does it for me, since I can just casually farm and tp pushing towers of my own free will. Clicking away while I send an army of trees. Feels good.

Also Techies. Nothing more satisfying when you get a whole group into your mines on high ground.

>can't git gud
then again this game is for intellectuals so I understand that your primitive brain can't comprehend the mechanics

Fuck you i can have my 1.4k mmr and you can suck my dick about it

Posting superior moba

Superior to what? HoN?

can't wait for more Kunkka buffs

>got down from 4k to 2.5k
friends were a mistake

dotaconcept.com/hero/221

only good thing about dota is overthrow

embarrasing

Party MMR=/=Solo MMR you liar also nobody cares about party mmr anyway.

>1.4k

How do you remember to breath?

I got 3.5k on both, climbed to 3.9k on solo and 4k on party with one guy I know
Then I started playing with my friends and my party is 2.5k now

>Underlord is literally Bristleback+demon voice filter
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

who is the best "I don't know what this team needs so I'm just going to pick _____" hero and why is it omniknight

DAZZLE

I played so much omni but goddam am I glad he doesn't get picked much in my matches
You absolutely need a purge when fighting him but
>nobody ever buys diffusal, or pick a hero that has it as core, if they do they never use it to purge
>if they pick voker they never use tornado to purge
>shadow demon picks are rare as fuck, let alone competent ones
I'm thinking I should learn SD and Voker with the sole purpose of fucking up omni

>play like once a month
>still at 3.5k
Granted I played a ton back then but still. I can understand if you're new to the game though.
>tfw got a friend who nearly has fucking 4000 hours in the game and plays at 800 MMR
That's what fucking weed does to you.

Weed doesn't make you suck at dota I placed into 3K high as a kite.

As a SD player, it is funny when Omni-knights start raging.

As a hint, max poison ASAP before maxing anything else. Switch between the other two spells in terms of leveling.

>Weed doesn't make you suck at dota
Well it does make you suck at everything if you literally smoke it all day erry day for years. I mean shit I know it (probably) does not leave a lasting physiological effect on the body but seeing someone getting more retarded as time and consumption goes on is somewhat sad.

>allows a team with little to no coordination to push hard
>makes easy fucking space, even past midgame, for a carry to become farmed

someday pubs will understand that purge is a necessity against an omniknight

I've been smoking for about 8 years and I firmly believe I'm no dumber than the day I started not that I was all that smart to begin with.

so why do the heroes fight for the ancients
i get heroes like rubick (want to learn more sorcery and test your worth) and zeus (getting approval from his wife) on why they fight, but why do heroes such as slark and shadow fiend fight for the ancient

Just like the creeps, they were brainwashed by one of the ancients.

Except for Arc Warden, Elder Titan and the Fundamentals.

Arc fights because he was the one that locked up the ancients and realised they escaped.

Titan wants to fight so he can redeem himself for fucking up his world.

The Fundamentals are just being fundamentals.

> Have a stoner friend who plays lol
> Has nearly abandoned his studies for the damn thing
> Plays on Silver 3

>don't play ranked
>post in thread anyway
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

What if my mmr is TBD?

i'm 0,07k mmr can i speak too?

Stoner hate + dota thread?

I got a guy that constantly claims to play better high, but whenever I play with him while he's high he fucking feeds or walks off mid game without warning. On the rare occasion he even tries to play to win while high he goes fucking mask of madness on axe or something else retarded.

I wonder how that guy with 1 mmr who was playing d2g inhouse with us is doing

How do I get to exterminate the Peruvians?

>buy HotD
>dominate Satyr Banisher
>3 seconds cd purge that lasts 5 seconds
>...
>win

>intellectuals
>people actually think post-memeback Dota isn't actually the most braindead shit ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh lord look at this guy

>Cred Forums unironically think that the comeback mechanic is a bad thing.
Go and play League of Autists then, and enjoy your 30min MAX games.

broken as shit

Comeback mechanics are terrible. Shortening a game by 20 minutes isn't a bad thing when the alternative is having the first 30 not matter at all.

Just make shit less snowbally and you can have the best of worlds.

what is your suggestion of making dota less snowball?
make it more LoL?

Make kills worth less.
Possibly make dying cost you more gold to compensate for the smaller risk that would cause. Not sure how that would work out without testing.

Suddenly farming matters again and winning for 40 minutes only to have your 7-0 carry get smacked by 7 crits in a row doesn't result in an instant loss.

I'm sure you're the next Icefrog.

Does anyone prefer the 2010 dota to the current patch?
Maybe even a little bit earlier than that.

If you look at patchnotes after around 2008/2009 untill now every hero is a buffed version of what they were back then. Gold is easier to come by and items are cheaper. Some items are also a bit stronger but I don't think every item is.

Does anyone prefer the older slower gameplay or is everyone mostly ok with how the game has evolved / is evolving towards more "nuke-oriented" and fast paced gameplay?

At least nothing I do can be worse than comeback gold.