Unlikable characters and boring storylines: the game

Unlikable characters and boring storylines: the game

Stupid, unwanted opinions the thread.

>he buys gta games for the story

>he buys GTA to just drive around, which gets boring after some hours

They put a lot of detail and work into the atmosphere and story in there games, well at least they used too until mongoloids whined for epic fart jokes and san andreas settings

>gangsters
>likable

>what i got
>shark cards, "charging 60 for the story alone", and basically im an asshole to Rockstar. an american asshole.

>Unlikable characters and boring storylines: the game

I agree.

I quit halfway and stuck to the online.

It's satire they don't want them to be likable

>>gangsters
>>likable

Tommy in Mafia was a fantastic character. He was highly likeable. He was almost a fish out of water character. Pulled into the criminal organisation by chance, when two guns rush into his taxi needing a getaway car. He does a good job so he does more work for them. He gets sucked in, things snowball. Eventually he's almost full on gangster, yet he makes a few bad decisions for himself because he can't murder helpless people in cold blood. At the end of it all it comes back to bite him.

Tow truck missions had zero pay-off
Heists were fun but not something you could do repeatedly for fun in open gameplay
Trevor never found that fitness chick again
Characters always dressed like bums
But playing Golf was fun

GTA games are games which reflect the times
The times nowadays are filled with nothing but messy despair and boring empty identities so that reflects on all the industries of the world as well.

The yoga thing almost made me quit the game altogether and see if I could get a refund on Steam.

I actual liked Michael, despite some cunt choices he had.

>budd ids sadire

so were the other games and they were good

lol if you watch the trailer you can tell the people making it clearly didnt like the target audience. it was a little more than satire like that guy said

Still waiting for this piece of shit to go down to $20 on sale so I can actually play it.
This has got to be some kind of record for a 3rd party game to still be full price, what, 3-4 years after release?
Absolutely maddening.

>but the trailer!!

what about the actual game?? satire is no excuse for shiity characters and lol so randumb canadians

i dont like the game
im just making a point that the people working on 5 were a lot different than the ones on 4. they are ansty, sleazy and cant work with gta 4s physics for shit because of disputes and new people.

I will never not be mad at the ADHD kids who hated IV and demanded R* to make the next game about explosions and "quirky" humour.

Just think of what V could've been if it expanded on IV.

makes u wonder why they killed johnny.

If you haven't played it here's a quick summary - Totally not Tony Soprano is friends with a quirky psychopath/superhero and they rob banks with their trusty sidekick - The token nigger who complains all the time.

There are 3 kind of homo erotic endinfs to the story, none of them make any sense.

What a whiny little bitch you are OP

>hate the game
who doesnt its shit

>people hated on 4
impossible

>make game about explosions and quirky humour
>cant survive explosions and humour is non existant

if they just remade san andreas and gave it the physics of 4 with lots of customization it would have been GOAT

Except the physics are actually worse in V

Everyone in this thread has autism.

???? i never said 5 had good physics, its shit

i have aspergers and i HATE gta v
why dont u?

You're right. It was boring as shit.

Read again

hes not really a token nigger if hes in america. black people are just a part of american culture as whites, especially in LA. though it is a bit annoying literally EVERY fucking scene he just whines and complains like a little bitch. he really needed to lighten the fuck up

>I need my characters to be likeable/blank slate so I can insert and pretend my pathetic real life doesn't exist
Absolutely disgusting, you're right after the teenagers who think edgy=cool & a good-written character

It was just a joke

your opinion pleases me. its denial

I gotchu

every conversation between Michael and Trevor felt like out of a sitcom

>Hey you fat slob! *laughter*
>What's up you crazy drug addled freak *more laughter*
>So I was eating my neighbor yesterday *hahaha* and I noticed your daughter came home with that yoga teacher *ooooooh*

The only likable character was Chopper.

yes
parts of the game makes you question the consistency of his personality tho. its like that with michael and trevor too