IF THIS THREAD REACHES PAGE 10, THEN HERETICS WILL RUN OVER THE UNIVERSE

IF THIS THREAD REACHES PAGE 10, THEN HERETICS WILL RUN OVER THE UNIVERSE.

SUCK ON THAT EMPEROR WORSHIPING FAGGOTS.

Also Warhammer 40k vidya thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR0cymJtyLg
youtube.com/watch?v=pNS8Fadt7Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I won't allow such heresy

So if a game is a TPS with cover mechanics plus big greasy guys, it is a GoW ripoff?

You're missing the point user. This "journo" thought warhammer ripped off gears of war. When in fact it's completely the other way around

I made the reply when I saw the first part.

Now actually reading it, I am finding it much worse.

I'm moderately excited for Deathwing. I hope they don't fuck this up

Will Eternal Crusade be the 40k version of No Man's Sky?

nth for chaos undivided

Tremble! For Chaos comes!

Not even cover mechanics

Mostly just killing Orks

WE'RE COMING SHITLORDS

CHAOS IS HERE

weebshit is for heretics. Return to containment and await the emperor's mercy.

...but it was nothing like gears of war

What is Chaos endgame, tho? Once the galaxy goes to shit, there will be no more thoughs or feelings, therefore no chaos, therefore nothing.

THIS THREAD BELONGZ TO THE ORKZ NOW

GET LOOTIN BOYZ

>how do you want your settings senpai?
>just fuck my shit up
>say no more

They move to another reality to start all over again.

How does shit like that fly past head editor?

eh better than the bioshock "remasters"

youtube.com/watch?v=bR0cymJtyLg
youtube.com/watch?v=pNS8Fadt7Uc

Indulge in pure unadultered chaotic fun once the Immaterium and physical universe merge since the Ruinous Powers are dicks who like to toy with mortals.

>head editor
Who?

There is no meaning, no motive, except the glory of Chaos itself.

>Chaos gods are literally Greek Gods

Well, Chaos IS the ultra asshole faction.

I don't know. Some Chaos Space Marines who lived along the Emperor are still alive and are disgusted to see what the Imperium has become.
Also keep in mind most Chaos gods have good aspects to them, Khorne is justice, honour, loyalty, Nurgle is mercy, life and renewal, Slaanesh is pleasure, creativity, audacity and Tzeentch is knowledge, progress, ambition etc.

But the thing is that while some of them joined Chaos for a good reason, sooner or later the Warp will reduce them as a raving horde of lunatics obsessed with MAIM, KILL, BURN!

As opposed to a horde of lunatics obsessed with PURGE, CLEANSE, KILL!

Good point. In fact almost all factions are full of nutjobs or arrongant gits.

reminder that necrons are z best
the silent king wants to unite them and kill tyranid shit

>Matt Ward necrons
Pls go and stay go

to be perfectly honest, necron lords with personalities would work fine if they didn't want to become organic and that shit

and if they kept themselves more isolated from other xenos

And it's already talking about driveDude 40k is weeb as fuck.

Everyone knows that Garviel Loken is the best space marine in the Warhammer 40k universe and that he should destroy Abbadon.

He could have prevented the Horus Heresy desu.

He could, but almost getting annihilated by Abbadon in Terminator armor, a collapsing building, a titan and more made him tired.

There should be vidya about rag-tag group of loyalists from traitor legons going around galaxy and fucking Horus shit up.

> Weebs are THIS retarded

>Just replayed the campaign for space marine
>tfw you will never find out what happens to titus and you will never get a sequel
>why live

Wasn't it confirmed that Titus went Deathwatch then renegade?

One of the designers on the game said that they had two other games planned. The second would involve Titus going rogue and trying to prove himself and the third one would be about his redemption and eventually forming his own chapter. Sadly relic came out and said even though they are interested in making a sequels they are set makings rts's for now because in the dev guys words it's "what they do best".

There is literally nothing good about Chaos and none of the Gods posses even remotely positive traits. Their daemons and followers that actually know the gods will are incapable of displaying any of those qualities you listed in any sense that could ever be considered benevolent.

Khorne doesn't care from where the blood flows, kills indiscriminately, and his mortal champion is literally known as "The Betrayer"

Nurgle has a chunk of his garden dedicated for punishing his failed servants for eternity with no hope of redemption, actively works toward the ultimate death of all things, and exists to bring decay.

Slaanesh is what you described but there is nothing redeeming about it as it's all taken to an insane degree and warped and twisted at the expense of all others.

Tzeencth is madness personified and the God of double answers. He brings change for the sake of change even when it's detrimental. He clouds ambition with paranoia and terrific visions.

>>Khorne doesn't care from where the blood flows, kills indiscriminately
Khorne doesn't like the slaughter of weaklings though.

Nurgle's decay is also the blooming of more life after death, Nurgle is all about that eternal cycle.

Obviously Chaos Gods are twisted, insane and warped human aspects but they're not 100% evil. They just act out on their nature.

He literally does not care who his followers slaughter. He's the god of mindless hate and violence. His champions have murdered children in fluff.

Nurgle doesn't care about any form of living thing that doesn't bring pain and anguish to others itself. His Garden is a cornucopia of disease bearing plants and horrific insects.

They are factually 100% evil and exist only to embody all the negative traits of humanity born out of 10,000 years of bloody war, the degeneration of all morals and sensibility, betrayal and manipulation for personal gain, and the despair spawned upon the hopeless march to a meaningless death

Ah well, I guess you're right. Older fluff got retconned and doesn't really apply anymore.

Wasn't in older fluff either dude. There was one blurb in an old fantasy chaos edition that could be interpreted as Khorne caring about honor but it's contradicted in the same page.

Just played Dawn of War yesterday. was pretty fun.

>electricity went off last night
>killed some time reading that Ciaphas Cain short story about him accidentally discovering a Genestealer brood prostitute who fucked stationed Guardsmen that came to the bar she worked at to implant them
>mfw

Forgot how much I loved that glorious bastard

Khorne don't like his followers killing weak people, because to him that means you are a pansy and if you don't find him the skull of someone who fought back, he will send some daemons to get yours in the most painful way possible.

Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows.

It's whence, not "from whence" you swine.

But he appreciates if you worked your ass to get a worthy foe. Or killing followers of Slaanesh

Don't look at me, complain to GW. They wrote it.

Of course. But he doesn't give a damn if you happen to kill a few kids on the way.

He's not wrong, you know.
Tau are literay made to appease weebs.
All the giant robots in the settings (titans, knights,...) come from copying Battletech which was an anime TT game.
The retardation of power-levels is also from anime.
I mean, maybe you're American and don't realize this but 40k was a setting made by British nerds in the past and anime was big in Europe long before California spread it around the US.

Orks are just hooligans and their look/colors are that of Hulk because they were into comic books.
The police in the Imperium is handled by Judge Dredd copies.
And the list goes on and on.

It's a lobby shooter but it's pretty neat

HWAT EEZ GOING ON EEN THEES THREAD?

Sanity is for the weak!

I miss cultist chan

I'm fairly certain the GW dudes do, or have friends that do, practice some form of chaos magick

The egregore they have created is really strong, that's why the IP has so much power. Blizzard basically build itself on the designs of GW's rendition of a fantasy setting -Starcraft is also a bit W40k inspired-

Weebs pls stop.

> A race that is high tech MUST be from mu animus
> Big Robots MUST be inspired by mu animus

You don't have to base your entire life around gook cartoons user.

I like the Tau, more as their own thing rather then part of 40k, but he is right about the Tau being inspired from manga influences. Says so in the pages of their early art work. Plus the honor knives, the straw hats, Farsight and his band of spunky young pilots with attitude

And now you reminded me of the cultist unit of the first DoW.
>CHAAAaaaAArge.
>OW! MAH SPLEEN!

>Plugs and praises GoW whenever he can

Fuck I hate gaming (((journalism)))

>Big Robots MUST be inspired by mu animus

Yeah, giant piloted robots were "invented" in Japan.

And of course you don't see anything in Tau when you've never watched a single show.
The thing is, their writers did and added elements of it like Char (clone) in a super elite red-painted mobile suit, the separation and rebellion of a space colony, restricted space faring capability,... and even other Japanese stuff/anime like the Godzilla references in the backstory of their giant suits (basically Tyranids attack a world with giant monsters, Tau are helpless until they make a giant robot, for their standards, that wrecks their shit), seven samurai elites,...

>that ork warboss named after thatcher
hehe

GW themselves said that it was a coincidence, but once they realized it, they decided to roll with it.

>Mag Uruk Thraka
>Margaret Thatcher
>coincidence
I refuse to accept this. It was just damage control on their end.

How is Battlefleet Gothic: Armada?

Pretty good until my admiral ran out of points and can't fix his ships.

Real gud

The campaign is fun and the lore and details is spot on

Even more than nuRelic

>play bfgarmada
>some asshole uses the tactical cogitator all the time cause he can't handle the micro
GET ME OUT OF THIS SNOOZEFEST

I bump for the Emperor!

I WANT DEATHWING TO BE GOOD
I WANT DAWN OF WAR 3 TO BE GOOD
I WANT ETERNAL CRUSADE TO PULL A MIRACLE AND END UP GOOD

EMPEROR PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU

IMPERIAL TACTICAL COGITATOR

I FLY A HERETIC INCINERATOR

>DoW 3
Maybe Gorgutz will steal the show.