What is your favorate class to play in an MMO? Also why?

What is your favorate class to play in an MMO? Also why?

Mine is healer/support

I play healer/support as well, but not your bitchy ass boypussy cumslut healer. I'm a goddamn cleric. With a fucking mace. PRAISE PELOR.

Tank, because it's so fucking easy all you have to do is keep their aggro pop the occasional cooldown, the rest of the people are doing all the shit for you

this man is right

>Pelor
Fucking scrub.

Oh boy, here come the gays....

I play MONK because FUCK YOU

t.DPS

Mage always. Either bombarding enemies with spells or clearing rooms with spells is satisfying as fuck.

>another healslut thread
fucking hell
healsluts are the worst kind of faggots
attention whores filling the thread with big shit

I like DPS that bring some special group utility with them. Like Illusionist from Eden Eternal (Finding Neverland Online in asia). Single-target DPS that is still a must-have for a lot of parties because of their group MP heal they can throw out while barely even slowing down their damage dealing.

healing people makes me feel good
being called a sissy faggot makes me feel better though~

A class related to damage that doesn't require too much mana management but isn't completely braindead, depends on the game.

White mages sure are cute, unlike the balding neckbeard larpers who play them

Paladin sorts. Heavy armor with a bit of self healing's cool. Doing bonus damage versus undead/demons is nice too.

You are a sissy faggot.

>healer/dps hybrid is my favourite class
>discipline priest would be perfect for me
>I already spent too much AP into shadow and holy artifacts because people told me that disc was awful
I feel like an idiot.

thanks~

that one guy with a sword that can also cast

Can we all agree that
Damage negation > Healing

Of course, you should always aim to not get hit in the first place.

I am the guy who selects generic fighter/soldier types. I'm boring like that

Usually the standard sword + board fighter kind of guy. I am a sucker for jack of all trades/easy-to-pick-up-difficult-to-master classes and characters. It's why I main'd Soldier in TF2 and Soldier 76 in OW.

Tank. Easiest tank to slut out on because you almost always have one hand free

So the designated Mary Sue class?

Ranger

No supernatural magic bullshit. Just you, your furrybait and your good aim

Tanky dps.

Sometimes more tank sometimes more dps depending on the game and situation.

Also pretty much what this guy does.

I usually play DPS because I'm always alone and no one likes me, so it's easier to clear things. Mostly archers or mages. Rarely melee characters unless they have a spear or some shit like that. Spears are sexy.

I try to go for tanks whenever possible.
>Almost always in demand
>Feels good to have a lot of responsibilities during combat
>Still deal decent damage
>High survivability when soloing
>Usually have bitchin' armor
>Feels like I'm the overprotective dad of the group

It depends, I like to pretend I'm a special snowflake and play the least-played classes and race combinations.

I main a Female Tauren Brewmaster Monk in WoW and a Male Roegadyn Monk in FFXIV.

Anything that can dish out cancerous amounts of CC to piss off people in PvP and provide a unique dimension of support in PvE

Dodging and parrying is alright, but soaking hits for little to no damage is better.

No, that one guy generally isn't neither the best sword nor mage class available

Necromancy is pretty cool with how you can tank with enemy corpses while weakening enemies

You are a manly man whom I admire and would never speak ill of.

>Also why?
>Doesn't tell why

I like to think of it as the "that one class that kind of does a bunch of different things less effectively than any specializing class, for scrubs that can't decide what they want to build".

Most games have spellswords and equivalents being shit so it really isn't a mary sue class.

literally you

It's Mary Sue in concept. Many things in video games are Mary Sue in concept but pure garbage in actual execution

dick ass thief class
high damage, evasion defense

I just like seeing really high numbers

>le nekromancy is so epik
>le skeletons r spooky xD amirite fellow reddi- I mean Cred Forums?

Necromancers are the Reddit for character classes.

Usually ranged DamageDealer. Preferably nukers casting shitload of spells and burning their mana in matter of seconds. Archer are sometimes nice as well, but they often are static auto atackers or some kind of casters of arrows with less survivability than mages as they don't get teleport or some magic shield.
I once, in L2 GoD, enjoyed playing healer, but only because of how strong healers were after release and for quite long time afterwards. They were able to make tanks borderline useless with their power of heals and becaus of certain unintended bug with heavy armors no crit could kill them, while maintaining almost cap cast speed. Add to it one of best spells to bully bots by pushing them god knows where or applying dots that slowly drain their hp while you heal mobs. Did I mention buff to ressurect yourself if you fuck up?

Are you having a stroke?

Yes

>my high tier guild
>literally drowning in geared tanks and healers
>shortage of DPS

HELP

healer/support mainly because i like helping other people succeed
can be really stressful but in the end it's often worth it

Support/Debuff class

So, mainly a tank class with all those CCs.

Healers and medic classes are a crutch and don't take any skill

There I said it. You know it's true too

>what is your favourite class
>everyone starts naming roles

death knight master race

I like the stealth class usually, which really is suffering because games almost never do stealth in a reasonable way. 99% of the time it's just invisibility with rng moments of visibility. Pretty dumb.