How many hours can you play games without getting fatigue?

How many hours can you play games without getting fatigue?

>Cred Forums
>playing games

From I wake up until I fall asleep

It really depends on the game that I'm playing.

Well I went well over 24 hours once. Not like 40 hours or anything but probably around 30 before I fell asleep. It was the release of KH2 and man I was fucking stoked to play it. I got up to le guitarman, and got so frustrated I think I passed out or fell asleep or something like that, cause I woke up with sora walking into a wall, the boss defeated. I think I sleep-beat that faggot.

Otherwise, I often play for 20 hours at a time, I get two days off a month, so I take advantage.

Depends on what I'm playing. When I really get into an RPG I can spend 8-10 hours on it easily. Just relax and play it at my own pace until my eyes start to hurt too much. Meanwhile for demanding action games like shmups I can only play for a few hours before I get exhausted.

I just slap myself a few times and dump some eye drops in

>two days off a month

Why do you bother living then? Might as well kill yourself. Unless you love your job I guess.

Usually not that much, but I've spent over 12 hours straight (Not counting food and toilet breaks) playing a few games.

I do. I love it a lot, I just wish I had more time off, but what I do is fulfilling and I feel like i've left my mark on the world so i'm not bothered with the little time I have off, plus it's not like that year round, just a good 8 months.

thats my secret
im always fatigued

26 years. Then I lost interest for videogames (doesn't help consoles are such a shit nowadays).

over 20-25 hours easily with friends if it's something like an MMO start

I wasn't tracking it but I've played for at least 13 hours. Morrowind was addicting back when it came out

And what you did with your vidya collection if you used to have one?

By age
12: 5 hours
14:19 hours
16: 7 hours
22: 3 hours
Fuckin blows. Miss my benders. Cant do it anymore.

What's your job?

Sold the MD, Saturn, PS1 and PS2 collection. Kept my Xbox stuff on a shelve (I have more sticks, more CEs, more overall pretty looking stuff for the Xboxes)

Work on a fishing vessel. I'm not contracted to any one boat and it's not as drama filled as those stupid faggy reality TV shows. I mostly go fishing for tuna and then whatever the best paying ship is. I have experience in shrimping, crab fishing, pretty much all the normal stuff.

Good work, hard labor, great pay.

I'm already tired before playing

Games can't be immersive anymore.

somewhere around this

that image is a travesty to pc gamers. posting that makes me physically sick. you should literally work for 29 hours, buy a cheap ticket to Hawaii, find a local tour guide, ask him to take you to Kilauea, climb to the top of Kilauea, peer into the molten abyss, and literally throw yourself inside it.

Dmb. frg. pstr.

TUNAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!