I'm bored, recommend me some fun games for PS3 or Vita

I'm bored, recommend me some fun games for PS3 or Vita

What kinda genres are you into?

>PS3 and Vita
>games

ooo that one's good!

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva ƒ or ƒ2nd.

WipEout games were literally the best thing to come out for playstations from the west. They always pushed the machines to their absolute limits right off the launch day, aside for HD which came a bit late.

Why do people keep posting blank white images?

Hell yea! I still can't believe Sony shut down Studio Liverpool.

Looks like shit on PS3 but it's great regardless.

There's literally nor reason to not play it on PC though, playing Mystic Knight willl literally kill your PS3

I know m80 It's just that thought OP doesn't have it.

PC's Bitterblack Isle is fucking orgasmic.

PSVITA: Sword art online hollow fragment
PS3: Fat Princess

TxK is pretty groovy if you want an arcade like action game.

>Sword art online hollow fragment

If you're into cringy dialogue and shallow gameplay, go ahead. it's currently on offer (In the EU store atleast)

Not 4 the dialogue but the gameplay

I wish i could git gud.

Also for PSVITA: Gravity Rush (Best game on VITA)

Very much agreed!

Vanillaware games.

Tearaway alone has validated my (hacked) vita purchase.

This game alone is why you should never listen to fags that go "hurt durr gimmicks". The entire game consists of utilising about 7 different gimmicks of the system and it all blends together so perfectly

Fantastic music, amazing art style and visuals and unique imaginative and creative gameplay.

Its a little on the easy side but its like playing Kirby or a Mario game, that's to be expected.

Danganronpa is pretty good its basically an original ace attorney game but with fun gameplay.(I only played 2 AA games maybe it gets better)

Everything was 10/10 - Gameplay graphics, music and story. Too bad that you have to purchase the DLCsto have all the upgrades but even then it's a MUST have

The only thing that soured my gameplay during it was when my screen spazzed out during a certain section, making me dodge constantly.

>(Best game on VITA)
See

>30fps wipeout

>sub-native res vita game

Isnt it a race game? cuz I rarely like those

It plays rather well for running at 30fps

The best one there is, at least on the Vita

>Also for PSVITA: Gravity Rush (Best game on VITA)
Will Cred Forums ever stop shilling this dogshit game?

Not every one has the same taste

Preach.

This. Gravity Rush was okay, but no way in hell the best game on the Vita, not even the best launch tittle.
It had extremely awkward gameplay and fucking terrible graphics.

It depends. Stuff like the Zone mode and Time Trials run pretty smooth, but as soon as other racers show up things get choppy.

It implements a dynamic resolution just like Wipeout HD.

>buy vita
>pirate games
>like 10 games I'm interested in
>4 are indie shit
>4 are available on ps3/4

Gee I wonder why this system flopped

>Launch title
It has never been a launch title...

Yeah, sub-native or even worse. it doesn't run at 960×544 like other games do

Fuck off anime

I have a vita and it is full of indie shit no one cares about

>sony abandons vita
>later announces new colors

It scales depending on the load.
Sometimes it runs at full res, other times it's lower to maintain performance.
Doesn't matter now that we can overclock Vita games anyway.

My vita is full of weebgames. and I'm happy about it!

I didnt mean anime games but ndie games that are so boring only pc cucks are proud of them. I also have about 1 "weebshit" game and I'm happy about t too

Also the vita is only worth it if you live in japan or else it is something you'll never get your hands on after a few months

Hey just asking...if the indie games are so bad, then why do you own them? I mean...it is important to buy games that you actually enjoy.

I dont own them, thats why they dont interest me

Ooh! Misread then, mea culpa.
So what do you own/currently play?

txk (meh), Uncharted Golden abyss (meh), tearaway(ok), gravity rush (GOTY), invizimals (bad). I'm currently playing Sword art online Hollow fragment

>tfw bought a Vita because I didn't like playing Danganronpa on PC.
I might be retarded.

>that list
Are you masochistic perhaps?

buy online games, thats the only reason you'll be able to play the VITA more than a few months.

I looked up the definition of that but I couldnt comprehend, what do you mean?

>Sword Art Online
I actually bought that one for PS4 to play with a friend. Motherfucker pulled on me and now I mostly play it to laugh at it.

the hatsune miku demo was kinda fun. i´d also recommend fight night 3 and lost planet

I also bought 4 the ps4, trust me the ps4 version is way better but I still play on psvita to get them trophies (yes bcuz I care about them, a litte)

Masochists enjoy inflicting pain on themselves.

user is implying the person is playing shitty games on purpose because he enjoys being in pain.

I like trophies too. Think it's worth 5 bucks? I don't mind the gameplay, honestly.

why dont you have a ps4?

Ok after looking in the interwebs I get what you mean, I didnt know they were bad, thats just my verdict for them

I bought for 20 €, idk how much 5$ is in € but I guess thats an even better offer

No WipEout

Thanks! Might just get it, pretty much immune to grinding fatigue so i think those time trophies won't be an issue. (I am from Europe too)

It only has one game, miku future tone

But you might want to wait for Hollow realization (comes out in october I think)

Too late, bought it.

I'll probably get SAO:HR too.
I actually really dislike the anime, but something about the games really interests me.

Anime games tend to be better than the anime itself, probably bcuz they cut alot of fllers and watnot

Agreed.