As fun as the shitposting is around here, let's have a somewhat informative thread

As fun as the shitposting is around here, let's have a somewhat informative thread.

What are all of the digital games that have been removed from download services due to License Expiration or other cases like this. Also, which games have never come out due to Licensing issues?

So far I know about
------------------------------------
Scot Pilgrim Vs the World.
Phantasy Star Portable
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Ultimate
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/scott-pilgrim-ultimate-edition-pack-ps3-digital-download/1000003503.p?id=1000003502&skuId=1000003503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After Burner Climax got removed.

>As fun as the shitposting is around here, let's have a somewhat informative thread.

Fuck off already. Frogposter threads will never not be shitposting.

The Marvel Vs Capcom Origins bundle
Jojo Bizzare Adventure

>Frogposting
That's clearly an angry bull

Onimusha 3
Wolfenstein '09
Dragon's Crown in Europe and Australia/New Zealand

Oh, and P.T being another big one.

What? Care to explain alt right bull?

Didn't Outrun 2006 get removed because the Ferrari license expired?

>being edgy enough to post an edgy meme alt-right symbol

Kill yourself, Cred Forums

GTA Vice city was temporarily removed because of licensing issues with multiple songs (specifically Michael Jackson). Similar situation happened with San Andreas.

If people are interested, you can still download the full, dlc included, Scott pilgrim game off say PSN.
Sites like bestbuy sell codes for it still and they do work. I bought one recently just to get the missing dlc I needed to play with my friends
bestbuy.com/site/scott-pilgrim-ultimate-edition-pack-ps3-digital-download/1000003503.p?id=1000003502&skuId=1000003503

The Goldeneye 007 remake for XBLA never came out despite being complete because Nintendo threw a shit fit about it despite EA and Microsoft saying that it's cool.

Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
Prey
HAWX + HAWX 2

Rogue Squadron Trilogy for Wii was 100% complete with a motion+ lightsaber mode.

Developed by the original team. It got scrapped despite being FUCKING FINISHED because EA acquired the SW license and was releasing Battlefront.

I hope it leaks one day.

>As fun as the shitposting is around here

I think the jojos fighter got taken down.
Heritage for the Future HD

Prey
The Void (removed from steam)
Cryostasis (removed from, as far as I know, all existing distribution networks)

This isn't License Expiration but that shitty Meme Run game was taken down due to copyright.

Bump out of interest.

Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse was removed just last week or the week prior. I bought that for $2 and played through it in a night and it was really fun :)

When Prey actually got removed from steam I think it was because they literally ran out of keys to give. It wasn't so much an expiring license, I think.

>says he doesn't want shitposting

>shitposts that the games were removed from download instead of sales

I remember that kickstarter. It actually went through before it got taken out?

yaaaaaaaaawn......

Somewhat relevant:
All of Digital Homicide's games were removed from Steam by Volvo today because they sued about a 100 Steam users who left negative reviews on their games

RUSE is not sold anywhere anymore due to licensing issues with a fucking tank or something like that, which is even worse due to the multiplayer being the main focus.

Yeah, it actually lasted a few months apparently.

>it's real
What the fuck?

>because they sued about a 100 Steam users who left negative reviews on their games

wait. no, no, no. You can't be THAT retarded, right?
right?...

there's already a thread about this.