What anime would you like to see turned into a video game?

What anime would you like to see turned into a video game?

tokyo ghoul as a fighting game

The only good ones in that list:
First entire row
Mononoke and Tatami Galaxy
LotG and SE:L
Monster, Haibane Renmei, Cowboy Bebop
GitS, NHK ni Youkoso, Kino no Tabi

none, anime a shit and video game should stay far away from that cancer

Not anime, but a Trigger vs Gainax fighter handled by a competent fightan dev so it doesnt end up like some kusoge weeb trash would be great.

Fug, it's 4am and i haven't slept my bad. Mushishi instead of Mononoke and Penguindrum isn't good. Also a shitton of Ghibli movies are good but usually the ones pre Spirited Away, like Nausicaa and Only Yesterday

How can you dislike Mushishi? I understand that some people take offense with stuff like Texhnolyze or Ergo Proxy, but this is beyond me

Initial D

Berserk (a good video game at least)
Parayste
One Punch Man
Psycho Pass
Samurai Champloo

Cred Forums has gone full contrarian and now hates mushishi

Did it become popular somehow? I always thought it was greatly appreciated by those who have seen it

An actual Ghost In The Shell open world LA Noire kinda game instead of a F2P online shooter could work very well.

i don't even go on Cred Forums, i just browse MAL for stuff to watch after my hikes and in between vidya. surprisingly if that's Cred Forums's taste it matches up with MAL quite well.

also
see
it's always been popular. one of the most read manga in japan

>it's always been popular
I meant more popular, sorry

I'm glad I left when they started allowing naruto shit.

No it couldn't

may have to do with zoku shou being released recently, and the movies. last i checked the latest movie was top 10 on MAL's anime movie rankings

I'd generally say the only masterpieces on that list are.... Mushishi, Kaiba, Lain, and Cowboy Bebop

You don't like Kaiji?

>Ghost In The Shell open world
No.

Evangelion as a X-com meets social-management style strategy game where you play as Gendo and manage Nerv.

Ghost In The Shell as a squad-based tactic shooter/infiltration FPS in the vein of SWAT or original Rainbow Six with mission-based structure and high emphasis on planning stage.

Legends of Galactic Heroes as a complex 4X bordering on grand strategy game with intricate political play.

Samurai Champloo as a melee-oriented open world game, sort of japanese medieval Saints Row.

Those are all that I can think of making work.
Also, not included on that list, but I've thought Higurashi could actually make for a really interesting Pathologic-like time driven first person adventure title.
Pic not related.

Himouto! Umaru-chan. I'm not satisfied with lying around all day in real life. I need to do it in a video game as well to maximize my NEET output.

I never finished the 1st season of the anime so my opinion is not relevant

But she isnt NEET, just spoiled mary sue

>Ghost In The Shell as a squad-based tactic shooter/infiltration FPS
This would be pretty neat but I'd honestly take any good squad-based shooter tactical shooter these days. Wouldn't that Samurai Champloo idea just end up like Yakuza Ishin? Could just play that.

Did you not like it enough to continue?