Where did he go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiSz4lK3_-s
ulillillia.us/aboutme/greatestwishes.shtml
youtu.be/UQbI76qFU6g
youtube.com/watch?v=FXULP2uBOAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who?

God bless you... We would've hit page 10. He doesn't deserve this.

Ulillillia had a youtube channel for like 5 or 6 years. in early 2015 or so, he stopped uploading it and eventually deleted it completely because he was pissed off at youtube's Google Plus thing.

He moved to Dailymotion of all places and started uploading there, but now he's disappeared from that site too.

he hasn't uploaded on his site since the 18th of December 2015 I believe, shortly before OP's date. hope the guy's okay, he was quite the eccentric for sure

samefag, just google ulillillia and you'll see his website. i wasn't referring to his channels, either. he actually has been running his own self-made site for awhile now (up until recently, of course).

OP your post prompted me look into Ulillillia again and a few google searches show that something happened with his sister, involving nudes or something. might just be bullshit, but apparently she was camwhoring and the nudes and chatlogs got leaked by some basement dwelling neckbeards.

perhaps this scared Nick Smith (Ulillillia) away from the net?

Maybe he was just sick of it all and prefers anonymity now

I found an archive which links to some nude photos, but it's dead... Not sure if I want to pursue this any further.

his sister was a hambeast book author

I bet he's an impossible piece of shit to live with.

I miss him and hope he is doing well.

I think they're on ED. And of course it's fucking down.

damn, i'm sure they're somewhere. might be some live links on the various chan threads pertaining to ulillillia

youtu.be/UiSz4lK3_-s

He mainly posts on Facebook now and has pretty much stopped making videos. He recently got really into photography and has been mostly focusing on that. In a post from a few months ago, he even mentioned his "fading interest" in video games

So, it comes to an end... Damn shame. But, power to him.

>platform masters will never be released

How does it feel knowing ulli thinks console gaming is better?

How will pee cucks defend that?

Tried to find the scumbag director through some means, but the guy disappeared faster than Sean Murray.

Platform Masters is a PC exclusive.

>no release date in sight, stuck in development hell
>meanwhile PC masterrace is still waiting for a Marbles: Lights Out port

Only because ulli has no choice.

>Activity: having Platform Masters available on a console system
>Motive: 9
>Missing skills: how to make a game for a console
>Blockades: getting involved, money (?)
Worries: none
>Probability: 5% per month
>Details: Platform Masters, the game I'm making, at the moment, is only available on a Windows-based computer. However, with my 100% loss rate of save files on the computer, I don't have any interest in developing on such a system. Before, the systems I had could not be used due to insufficient memory (32 MB is not enough - PM calls for at least 96 MB). Without a current generation system, I had no way to develop on such a system. I have no clue how to develop for a console system. I've heard the licenses are really expensive, but I really no longer have any idea since indie developers are on the rise. I'm just stumped.

ulillillia.us/aboutme/greatestwishes.shtml

Plus every game on his old youtube channel he played was all console stuff. He is a console guy. So what now cuck?

Looked this guy up

Thanks for giving me autism

>autism

I don't have a great understanding of autism; how can he be absolutely, autistically obsessed with his game on one hand, and make so comparatively little progress over the course of seven years on the other?

>his sister was a hambeast book author
Sounds like a great title for a pulp novel.

youtu.be/UQbI76qFU6g

Are ya ready for some pizza degreasin'?

... yes? You can't deny he's autistic

>So what now cuck?
see

Uli is a hero, really miss him. Takes me back to old youtube and getting excited when he put out platform masters updates and FF XII videos.

>how can he be absolutely, autistically obsessed with his game on one hand, and make so comparatively little progress over the course of seven years on the other?

Because his autism causes him to constantly get hung up on tweaking pointless details.

See

Found him

Apparently he has been diagnosed multiple times with an extreme case of OCD, not autism.

Was just poking fun at how old Uli threads used to just be people arguing about Uli's mental health.

Tbh he doesn't seem autistic, or maybe he's just on the spectrum

He seems to have a sense of self awareness that autistic people don't seem to have

>He seems to have a sense of self awareness that autistic people don't seem to have

He's learned it over many years of introspection.

Well as long as he's happy

>youtube's Google Plus thing.
???

They had forced google plus integration for a while. You had to link your youtube account to google plus. Think they got rid of that now though.

Pizza

> YEAH. HECK YEAH. WHO WERE YOU EXPECTING? BUBSY? Heh... Yeah right!

youtube.com/watch?v=FXULP2uBOAE

YO WHAT THE FUCK