ITT: games Cred Forums told you were good that were actually shit

ITT: games Cred Forums told you were good that were actually shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/games-research/gravity-daze
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should feel special OP, but you're not.

>I have shit taste the thread

Not our fault you have a shit taste.

Not our fault you have a shit taste.

ITT: Broadcast how shitty your taste is

It is shit. I thought there were gonna be lesbian. The art made me throw up and the combat and repatitve monsters made me physically ill

ITT: faggot thinking he has a good taste that is actually shit

>story is shit
>graphics are shit
>world is completely empty and devoid of anything to do
>characters all speak gibberish because they were too low budget to get actual voice acting
>combat is literally just mashing square over and over for air kicks
>the gravity controls and the camera are clunky
>extremely repetitive mission structure
Literally the only redeeming factor is the challenges.

>people actually fall for this low effort bait

Oh my god!.gif

>>story is shit
Opinion, not fact.

>>graphics are shit
It was on Vita, it's not going to look amazing (Gravity Rush 2 does though). But art style is still good.

>>world is completely empty and devoid of anything to do
Tons of characters, physics, collecting stuff, side content, even you negated this point by saying there are challenges that are worth doing

>>characters all speak gibberish because they were too low budget to get actual voice acting
Is this really a negative point for you? A lot of good games use this and I agree, it's pointless to spend money to get voice acting if most people will skip dialogues and just read them anyway

>>combat is literally just mashing square over and over for air kicks
It gets expanded a bit with special attacks, enemies and using the physics and items, with combination of the unique gravity mechanics it can get pretty fun

>>the gravity controls and the camera are clunky
The point of gravity controls is to be a little harder to control as you don't really fly (just fall basically) and that's fine, you can master it and improve your handling naturally through skill, plus it gives a bit of difficulty to both getting around and to combat

>>extremely repetitive mission structure
Most games have go from a to b and kill stuff between, but what makes games good is how it is presented and why you need to do them. The game has pretty funny and cute writing that improves even the simple fetch quests (like the one where you get a job) and there are some stand out missions (learning about the city, fighting giant transformed beasts, etc.)

I love this image
But thats wrong

>>the gravity controls and the camera are clunky

>Literally the only redeeming factor is the challenges.
Shit controls but your played the challenges? Bet you liked it. Just because you want a Gravity Rush thread doesnt mean you need to shit all over it

Op is exaggerating less than you sonygger fucks did about this game. There's good shit about it but it's overrated as fuck. Definitely not the Vita seller you guys acted like it was before the PS4 version came out and everyone could see for themselves.

Hey OP

The fact that a sequel to Gravity Rush was greenlit gives me hope that some day Japan Studio will go through with reviving Soul Sacrifice.

Even if they just scrapped the pseudo-MonHun thing and went with the more traditional ARPG route; the fucked-up fairytale setting that Inafune brought to the table is too neat to just be shelved forever.

Not Op, but were you one of those bitches telling me to buy a Vita for this 6.0?

Gravity Rush is one of those games that has a few people that like it a lot, but then people see that and get offended because "They like a game that I played and didn't like that much, what the fuck" and make threads saying "OMG YOU SAID IT WAS GUD".

Do we have to go through this fucking song and dance every time? It's a game with a decent core but some flaws, and a lot of personality that people like.

No it's annoying because fags lied and pretended it was so good it was worth buying a Vita for. I refuse to believe they actually believed that.

Literally the only thing I ever see people discuss about Gravity Rush here is Kat. You say it's such a good game yet you praise it just for some generic brown anime girl who is your fucking "waifu." It has no other fucking redeeming factors, every other aspect of it is average at best.

It's almost as pathetic as when weebs try to defend Senran Kagura as a deep and satisfying game when you're literally just jerking your pathetic virgin dick to animu girls.

kat is
C U T E
U
T
E

Yes you are and no I wasn't
Vita has a lot of decent games, it was a good enough reason to get one. I think just because it did something new (And concept wise something Ive wanting since I was in middle school) it's worth a purchase because of that too.

>You say it's such a good game yet you praise it just for some generic brown anime girl who is your fucking "waifu."
I've literally written multiple 2000-character posts about why I like the game mechanics, setting and music, as well as the characters, and gone into the flaws of the game on multiple occasions. Usually I write it entirely from scratch, and I've done this both for people asking about the game and in discussion with people criticizing the game.

What I'm saying is that you're a faggot.

Not a good enough game beneath the novelty.

I actually like it, but worth dropping hundreds for it to play it? Sorry no.

Look, OP. It's no one's fault but your own you decided to fall for hype.
The game was good, and certainly good enough to merit the handheld purchase since NO ONE buys any console for just one game. If they do they're a complete fucking idiot who doesn't deserve money.

>the "I wish I was a pwetty bimbo princess!" namefag
>having good taste
You're a fucking fat degenerate weeb virgin. You have shit taste and jerk off to Kat you fucking loser.

Pretending I'm Op doesn't make you right. Why is it so hard to believe that I saw this thread and hopped in because I feel the same way? Retard. The fact that you think there could only be one person on Cred Forums right now who doesn't think Gravity Rush is a good enough game to buy a whole handheld console for shows how delusional you are. Fucking faggot.

And No I didn't "fall for hype." I was suspicious of you sonygger retards from the beginning. I bought the game when it was $20 on PS4 and I liked it enough to say it was worth $30, but that's it.

>NO ONE buys any console for just one game

Well if there was another slightly above mediocre game for you guys to hype as a must-buy, maybe Sony wouldn't have abandoned your precious Vita. You were all ready to shill for Sony, but they just didn't give you enough games to pass off as 10/10 masterpieces. So pathetic.

>>combat is literally just mashing square over and over for air kicks
Bullshit
sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/games-research/gravity-daze

So basically someone has an issue that people like a game too much when they personally only like the game a little bit and they feel the need to talk this out by calling everyone "pathetic sonygger shills".

>Why is it so hard to believe that I saw this thread and hopped in because I feel the same way?
Because I followed the number posters, posters who is getting a little defensive about being called OP, like it's a big deal.

>I bought the game when it was $20 on PS4 and I liked it enough to say it was worth $30
Then what's your problem? That some people really liked a game you didn't?

>Implying I bought my vita
You can go ahead and paint me however you need to justify your anger over people liking something more than you, but really you should just go be autistic somewhere else.

There's more to it than that, and since you're still having trouble reading I'm going to ask you to go back to the other room and practice with Miss Samantha for a little while so we can get better at it. Ok bud? Are you gonna get really really REALLY good at reading??

LOL holy fuck all this disingenuous bullshit.

Just go kill yourself.

I'll never trust those cucks for RPGCodex again.
Nearly same gameplay experience as Depression Quest despite what the graphic make you believe.

Seriously, these games were the first I ever owned and even then I knew they sucked dick

Bait.

>Nearly same gameplay experience as Depression Quest despite what the graphic make you believe.
I thought console war faggots were a thing of the past but then I entered this thread and experienced true autism

>Gravity Rush 2 but still no Heavenly Sword sequel

Was it really that bad?

Yes, you get a bunch of irrelevant moves but two of them are objectively superior to everything else, so all you ever use is 95% air kicks and 5% gravity typhoon