>unavoidable projectiles
>a fucking dps race in an arpg
>unavoidable grab
>FUCKING DPS RACE
>dodging and you waste time before the next asshole spawns
>use poise and watch yourself get fucked by projectiles
>DPS RACE IN A FUCKING CHINESE ARPG

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Too lazy to find a pic but some dragons from dragons dogma are small and have their heart fairly low on their chest so it's fucking impossible to grab onto and the leg flailing protects it when they fall on their side. If you're not a really high level it's fucking annoying to deal with.

>FUCKING DPS RACE

Honestly I like that. It make me nervous and recklessness like I am in a real fight.

Yeah OP I remember when I was shit at souls games too.

You'll get gud someday,

>one of the largest bosses in an FPS game
>just throw three/four metal rods in its back and shoot a cannonball in its face - done

The Enhanced mod battle was way better.

I can't help but think that they also didn't fit in visually with the rest of the game.
They look more like something you'd find in a Final Fantasy game.

>4kings
>skill

This fucker. I've always hated this fucking boss fight.

>stuck on some shitty platform most of the boss
>lava covers the arena you fight him in most of the time so if you fuck up, you're going to take a lot of unnecessary damage

I've always found this fucker annoying as fuck. The "harder" bosses I've always found to be way more fun to fight.

>stat check fight in chinese rpg

seems about right

4 Kings is fun enough up until NG++, at that point for me it just becomes about unplayable.

>or I could play Overwatch, and play it well. We'd probably be a lot closer to tournament level, but still not there. Since the skill ceiling is still above our head, it really doesn't matter that i

enhanched mod??? let me google it. Is it worth it?

It's really not special to just poise through it and chug an Estus if you got hit a couple times in-between your own flurry of constant attack spamming and circle strafing. And if you can get to 4K it means you already beat O&S which is actually the game's most renowned skill check.

Ornstein and Smough is a SKILL check though, 4 Kings is literally not skill, just about how fast you can shit out damage.

First of all
>undodgeable

That better be a goddam joke.

I live fighting these guys, it's always a rush weaving through their attacks and taking them oht. Their desigb, especially how they spawn in off in the distance and zoom up to your face is great.

>enhanched mod??? let me google it. Is it worth it?

It adds new Sam dialogue, more enemy variants, new secrets, changes the visuals in some levels, combines the DLC with the main game and changes a ton of other minor things.
That together with the classic kamikaze and rocketeer mods and the no reloading mod turns the game into what it should've been from the start.

Related.

still pissed that these type of bosses exist in today's game and age. literally artificial difficulty. fuck this shit.

>yfw when it's actually possible to fight 3 or even 4 at once

Usually if second shows up and the one I am fighting still has lots of health, I just give up.

One time I said fuck it and gave it a go. Fucked up really bad, was flying around the abyss like a fucking soap and managed to get 3rd summoned. Then I got my shit together and started fighting one that was closest to me. To my surprise the other two didn't do much and were just hanging out nearby. I had to keep an eye on them, 'cause they were occasionally taking turns trying to rape my ass, but overall it was noramal 1v1 fight. I won.

Learn to dodge.

>Learn to dodge.
Obviously, but it's still a shit boss.

It also was on a no poise/no shield honorabu samurai build.

I just had to bring it there because "m-muh git gud" is inherently a reference to a lack of skill, which really has little do with 4K, as you and I acknowledge.

Their AI makes them take turns so all you have to do is juggle them. Despite that the fight is still shit for plenty of other reasons unfortunately. God damn did Dark Souls 1 not hold up well in the second half, seems more and more obvious the more time passes and the more I play it. One of the few games that I think was REALLY held back by time constraints, which sucks because the game was already really good but it could have been amazing.

>learn how to stand in that little tunnel and slap away on his tentacle that clips through the wall

ftfy

>It's a dps race boss
>who has healers attached to him
>that respawn when killed
>and the boss' attack degrade your weapons and armor

>not rushing pinwheel first to get a fire weapon
>not going to sif next
>not beating 4 kings before anor lando with artful dodging
Please, become proficient.

Fuck these bitches. They're a test of patience and their stun lasts too long and any deaths against them are always 100% Grade A bullshit. Also they spawn fucking adds. It sucks because the concept was cool and the second health bar popping up revealing there was a second witch skulking around the whole time was awesome the first time.

forgot pic

DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT

All the bosses of Umihara Kawase suck ass. They are needlessly obscure/trial and error based and once you figure them out there is nothing enjoyable about repeating the fights. Most of the time is spent standing still waiting for time to pass.

>shoots purple projectile
>fight is already over

Bravo, Fromsoft

>but you can dodge it and it will circle the boss!
>do that
>hit the boss
>get hit by purple fuck you projectile

>MFW I beat 4 Kings on my second try
>Only failed one time because I unequipped the abyss ring

they also look ugly as hell compared to the dark souls environment

The real flaw is that it's not a very interesting fight. The kings just sort of float there and you circle strafe a lot unless they do the one magic attack that covers every angle.

>Get summoned for 4 kings
>Run to the stairs
>Host jumps in I run after
>ALRIGHT LETS FUCKING BOYS
>Forget to equip ring and fall into the abyss
>Leave the summoner with a buffed 4kings

4kings is the easiest lordsoul boss

I only had difficulty beating them once because i was imbecilic enough to think that to become a dark wraith you had to beat them before going to anor londo instead of before placing the lordvessel

>unavoidable grab

this is not true

>there are faggots who beat 4kings with havels or being overleveld
LOL

I honestly kind of like 4kings, it does a good job of making me nervous having to rush them all down.

Plus the abyss is spooky.