Thoughts on PS 4-pro? Are you getting it, will it be a success?

Any thoughts on how the PS 4-pro will do in this current environment?
(btw, yes edglords, everyone knows you are clearly superior since you choose to play your games on a computer rather than a console and TV, that obviously lends you an air of class and dignity, you are better than the rest of us).

We kind of NEED this PS 4-pro to do well, or else fucking microsoft is going to expand its tentacles even further. Are they any ps-4 pro exclusive franchises this summer that I've simply simply missed? I've seen what the TV can do under the Netflix "4k" section, so if done right it could be fucking incrdible

PS is the last pure "gaming" device out there, refusing to even give in to the bastards on the bluerayplayer.

If it's anything as advertising, I'm psyched as all shit, just got a good 72 inch 4k curved TV. Microsoft is becoming this goddam all-devouring octopus to where, where you turn on the PS 1, it looks for any and every excuse t rather info and make itself imto your cable box, roku, blue ray player, amazon player, nexflix player.

just want ALL fucking microsoft products the fuck OUT of my house ASAP. Hope thi lets me do that.
HAs anyone seen a list of games yet?

no games

i'm not getting it. my first (1st) gen PS4 works fine.
Cred Forums is nothing more but a bunch of under aged babys which XBOX was their first console. i'm saving up to build my first PC. is a 1000 limit good enough?

>it can't even play movies on 4K
Kek

Sony might lose this time is microsoft gets his shit together

I'm a lazy bastard and never bothered to dust my PS4 regularly. Now the fans are permanently running on high. I think that's a good enough excuse to buy a new model.

I'm not buying a 4K TV though because I'm also getting PSVR. There's a chance I may end up playing everything on that (even non-VR games have a theater mode that simulates a 100-inch TV screen), making a new TV redundant.

Stop saying 4k

Most people won't be using it for 4k, the most important thing is whether it will play existing PS4 games with better performance.

The Pro was so underwhelming (even neogaf hate it) Sony for all intends and purposes conceded victory to Nintendo and their NX.

I'm already triggered as all shit. Just watched a 5 min previews for COD- infinite war. With each part of the franchise, it gets worse.
Now EVERYONE wears full black visors making it impossible to tell ethnicity or even sex (or is it gender I honestly get confused).

Imagine, just from a slaves POV, how well a game would have sold where you had...SAS in UK, GIGN in France, GSG( in France go into muslim ghettos and try to get the suspect out allowed for questioning??

That's a BILLION dollar game, easily. I know, I know what excuses would that been :

>"It WILL STOKE RACIAL TENSIONS.." too late for that.

>"It might motivate native born French to fight back..."

Too late for that too, on a national level, France has drafted more for that 70,000 troops to serve as a sort of national guard to help keep France safe."

>"It may eve lead to civil war!"

Again, too late for that, the French ministers of the Interior have already said they consider civil war in France more likely than not in the coming year (an exact quote.)

Glad I saved my games from 2003-2005. Now, aren'y even allowed to gave...for christ's sake, the "solder on cover of BF 1 is a negro! Orwellian times.

>just got a good 72 inch 4k curved TV

Why? Are there even 4k movies? What are you going to watch on it?

>it will play existing PS4 games with better performance.
Trying to think of a game that might really look a lot better better. Have noticed Witcher 3 can look almost like a diff game just by messing w. saturation knobs and other color buttons, wonder what it would look like in ps4+...

What in the blueberry fuck muffins are you dribbling about?

It won't look any different if they don't do anything to it. It will just run better

It's just Cred Forums, who doesn't play or even like videogames in the first place, trying to promote their political agenda.
Just ignore them.

Thinking of getting it. There won't be any exclusives for it, for obvious reasons... its a ps4.

However the architecture is the same as PS4 so devs can still use the better specs and make great gurayfix.

>Are there even 4k movies?
surprisingly a lot mate. Amazon has an entire section, all their series are now done in 4k (both season of "narcos") and amazon has a lot.
If you have a roku, it will find ll the 4k shit available to you. hold on, will list some for you. Now, 99% of the time, I buy something and think I was ripped off, but when I am watching a tv somewhere else notice diff immediately.

I now gibs list of ultra 4k on netflix: stranger things, get down, black list, house of cards, last chance U, marco polo, blooondine, breaking bad, chef's table, fearless, the da vinci code, dare devil, better call saul.. [and that's only up to D's]

yeah, 4k not a passing trend, at some point if you want to keep current with tv need to get it I thikn (no, am not selling the goddam things, just giving my opinion...the number of 4k shows just keeps getting bigger)

That's alright I don't use my tv for anything except PS3 games

I didn't play with my PS4 since Uncharted 4, and this year, there are barely Gravity Rush 2 and mayyybeeee FF 15 that look interesting. I won't buy a Pro until my old PS4 die.

If you don't get the jist, don't worry about it. In case you haven't noticed, the gaming industry has to find a way to hide that" military shooters" are over 95% Shite, with positions like Navy Seals and Delta force being 99.9% White with a few Hispanics and Asians.

>Am I a ranting lunatic or is this really going on?
Well, I invite you to look at cover for BF 1, which deals with WW 1, and you will see black face staring back at you.

If you've ever seen movie "Out Of Africa" with Meryl Streep," you have a sense of how native troops were used, basically to ferry supplies. They were rarely turned loose with weapons, exception being Indians in certain battles.

And yet here we have "Battlefield" literally rewriting history every bit as egregiously as Mao's followers did during the Cultural Revolution.

Always thought thepeople in .pol. were nuts, and maybe they still are, but I cannot refuse to acknowledge something happening in front of my face.

Studied "Cultural Revolution" extensively. There is a frighteningly similar dynamic here. And the president has not only refused to calmed it down, if anything he has urged in on (re: the NFL protests, etc..).

I'll buy the Slim,don't need the Pro to play weeaboo games

>" military shooters" are over 95% SHITE
WHITE was the term i was looking for, thought for preposes of media may as well be same word

Does anyone know someone who was at conference? Usually the best indication of how good/bad a new system is are the first gut reactions critics and industry professionals before they've had time to formulate how it will impact them and what is best reaction for their career.

Let me look for the first unveiling video. Really hope this does well, need someone to beat microsoft and their fucking parasite organism from taking over every device in the living room.
Who the fuck wants to have 4 diff windows open so they can cha in pink writing and send unicorn emojis in one, have a "one direction" concert video in another, and be sending x rated cam shots to her 14 r old boyfriend in the final window?

Fuck, imagine having a teenage daughter these days?

and know WHAT SUCKS? Xbox One Rome started out cool bc you could call in fire support with your voice if you were being overrun. Then they ruined it.