Next is user with his report about... "video games"

>Next is user with his report about... "video games"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NQKAsvlKcE
youtube.com/watch?v=esY2zdIsKaI
honors.usf.edu/documents/Thesis/U48383340.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually my report is on a special species of lizards that are all female and reproduce through homozygote fertilization

could we evolve into a race of all women?

there was a guy in second year of high school who did a esport/starcraft presentation

>went to journalism school
>get outted by roommate as vidya enthusiast
>every week i have to do a GAMERS segment for our shitty student bewscast
komm, susser todd

Video games are mainstream in Germany? I know you guys are big into board games but video games should be just as antisocial

>*aren't mainstream

>Videogames are fun. My first videogame was Sonic 2 on Mega Drive. Sonic is a hedgehog. He is colored blue because he runs faster than sound. He has to use his speed to beat Dr. Robotnik. Sonic also has a best friend called Tails to help him out. My sister sometimes plays as him to help me beat the Metropolis Zone boss. The End

Don't fucking remind me. I did one when I was 8 with a really shitty impersonation of Doomguy too.

They are but our politics think it's still the Devils offspring...

Care to elaborate?

It was pretty much a 2 minute speech on the history of video games. I did some awful comedy skits by impersonating as doomguy inbetween the facts.

>did a high school report on the evolution of video games
>tfw got an A
I guess the only thing that matters is how good your report is huh

I always preferred to use obscure games plots to be my short story essays or what the fuck ever. I was Tom fucking Clancy of middle school.

Wait, did politics make you forced to do that thing at J. School?

>he didn't do a report about anime

>be me in high school
>have a presentation contest day with
>I made it about WoW
>when someone finished the teacher always reacted to the presentation
>what the hell user so this is your hobby? you are killing people and monsters in your free tme jus to get better clothes, weapons and money? that is so disgsting

it helps u get friends. some even find their wives on MMO. you´ll learn how to do requested tasks which will help your career later on. it builds communities. gaming is social entertainment and great source of active fun.

Probably not, but either way a race of all women wouldn't last very long.

I wasn't in the class that it happened in. But I knew this autistic kid in high school who gave an angry report on how Prototype was just a shitty rip off of Infamous.

I did one when I was 16, but in my defense, teacher told everyone to do a report about what algorithms can be used in some respective careers and I choose to be a programmer.

that's actually kind of a cute reaction

>"Sorry teacher,didn't made my report today"
or
>copy-paste wikipedia info about local mountains and read it out loud

i did a report in my second year of highschool about starcraft. that was like 10 years ago though so it wasnt really about esports. also it was a terrible report where i tried to explain the protoss tech tree. my teacher stopped me halfway through.

im so ashamed

This. Fucking this.

I never understood what is the purpose of doing fucking shits like this.

Nobody ever said that shit to you. You just thought it because youre an insecure faggot who realized hes a loser, but for some reasons continues being a loser.

Back in the day one of my classmates did a presentation on Viktor Reznov as if he was a real person.

The teacher believed it, too.

Girl in my class did.
>14 years old.
>She comes in front of the class speaking about how she likes things that come from Japan.
>She listed the nature, the culture, their education.
>Then she started talking about the things she like from there such as the food, the anime…
>She proceeds to say YAOI.
>No one but me and another girl knows what it means.
>I didn't know how should I react.
>Other girl reacts saying "WHAT?"
>Teacher ask her to keep quiet.

Now im interested, send voice

stay mad faggot

>3 different people including me had to do a vidya report
>everyone's was more or less the same some pushing we need MOAR strong independent womyns in the bideo gayms
>small applause here and there
>oh fuck it's my turn
>go over the brief history and the class was just about as quiet and zoned out as theirs
>mention Sega Channel and the class loses their shit and their minds are fucking blown because they had no idea that exist
>everyone is clapping like a true american
>my professor failed me anyways
>mfw

I feel you
I have a very vague memory of trying to sing this in front of my kindergarten class
youtube.com/watch?v=-NQKAsvlKcE
I also filled an entire sketchbook with Sonic drawings in middle school. Then I found out about DA and slammed the brakes on that

>assignment where we have to create a fictional planet and species
>just ripped off the Protoss from Starcraft without changing a single thing
>easy A

>friend did the same thing with Zerg
>got a B-

As a teacher I am the only one whih allows this in our school, other colleagues are thinking that video game is from satan top kek.

It is kinda sad, I teach from 7yr to 14 all of them write about GTA 5, or generic AAA shit like cal of duty or ass creed. They usually say they like it because "the main protagonist has cool weapons and costume", or "you can kill n a cool way"

Where you there? I didn't see you there, you shoulda said hi

Shouldn't your friend get the B- because you had the idea first?

t. Normalfag who's trying to deny to himself he bullied a kid

The timing is irrelevant as the teacher didn't know it was from Starcraft. Or at least I doubt a middle aged woman would know that, and we sure didn't tell her. I guess she just didn't like Zerg for whatever reason.

>be me
>me

Every time

>he doesn't hide his power level like early-DBZ era Goku
autist

>fujos
Not even once.

Same for me. But we both got A's.

>wikipedia existed when you were young enough to care about these kind of reports

>implying it didn't

Nice

Teaching kids not to be afraid to speak in front of an audience.

Also if you weren't such an underage fag you'd actually have to do research by going to the library etc

>not liking Young Athletes On Ice
baka desu senpai

>not asking your parents about it

>"Alright class, get into groups!"
>Teacher, can I work alone
>"No :^)"

I did a speech in high school about DDR
Felt good

>It's a "you get paired with the laziest son of a bitch in the class" episode

she imagined you and some other guy fucking eachother

>Alright kids, go form a group of three
>Everyone in the class sorts themselves out into groups and you're just sitting there by yourself waiting for the teacher to put you into one

anyone who's an elementary or middle school teacher is a loser in life. even shittily paid video game devs make more money than these people.

a kid writing a report on video games simply has higher ambitions and dreams in life than his homeroom teacher ever had.

Sounds like me alright.

>simply has higher ambitions and dreams in life
Not always a good thing to be honest

Jesus

I wrote a story inspired by Yume Nikki back in high school for a creative writing class. That's pretty much as vidya as I ever got in school.

Man, senior year was the best. Watching Kamen Rider or sleeping during study hall, going home as early as 12, no friends, it was fun.

I remember one madman using the Catherine plot when the entire class was forced to make a short story about breaking up a romantic relationship
He didn't even change the names

what was his score?

haha yeah lol being in school 11 years ago xD

dumb millenials

This one kid in my class wrote a (practice) state essay basically ripping off the plot of Fallout 3. I ripped off some tragic coming-of-age baseball novel so I can't really say I'm any better
Also, kid died in an ATV accident a month later. sucks because he was p cool

Not the best one but he got pretty close I think
Probably because it was the only one different enough to be easily remembered

>tfw I got an A in High School for writing an essay debating whether or not games were art

I'm mostly happy with how the essay turned out, but I wouldn't do it again.

>did a report about why pirates are better than ninjas

As far as the research went I think I did pretty well but I was the only person to do my "debate" report about a joke topic while everyone else did big political issues. Still got an A so I guess it's fine.

I did a report on the B-52 in 7th grade, I already started at peak autism levels.

I used my PS2 in an instructional speech in high school. I'm pretty sure it was my best graded speech, too.

>college course about something I don't even remember
>was too much of a depressed fucking loser to actually keep up with a class that I paid money for
>our last assignment was to give a speech of some kind
>was going to fail anyway so I stood up when it was my turn to just tell a story about how our dorms are full of mice and the one time I went out of my way to try to humanely get rid of a mouse by trying to release it from a glue trap with vegetable oil but only ended up having it die from the stress of the encounter after I released it in the nearby park
>I named him Cheerios
>everyone was strangely interested by my retarded story and I even got a better applause than I deserved
>end up failing that class

oh my fucking god
don't remind me
I got an A but he did as well for doing nothing
it was fucking hair tearing

You kids have it easy, with plots of modern games trying to make a modicus of easily accessible sense.

Back in my days, to write something cringe about vidya, I had to rip off Dune 2! Do you know how fucking alien you sound when you're talking about Dune 2?

>its a mutual interview assignment

>one autist in class gets up to speak on a project
>offhand mentions something about Super Metroid
>I dart my eyes to his, and we immediately knew we were eachother's niggers

>It's a "Let's get user to do the work while we gossip about Stacey" episode

>take photography/photoshop as my elective
>20-something year old girl with a cup of Starbuck walks in, she is the professor
>she compliments me on my Cacodemon keychain memento, by name

Sounds like something I would have done t b h

>20-something year old girl with a cup of Starbuck walks in, she is the professor
muh dick

I like videogames

>back in the day
>Viktor reznov

>have to do a presentation about some shitty book
>fill it with nothing but shitty memes and references
>literally put youtube.com/watch?v=esY2zdIsKaI at the end
>get an A
god damn that teacher was a fucking retard, I would have kicked myself out of class for this shit.

m-Mr. T?

I wrote a paper on the word "meme" once.
I went into the history of the word and how its definition had changed over the decades. I also talked a bit about how the word itself had become a meme.
I got an A.

>picks up mp3 player
>puts on the teacher's desk
>plays the mario 64 file select song
>Give an report about quantum mechanics, using the mario 64 mechanics as an example
>Never use the letter A in the whole presentation

>get grouped with 3 lazy niggers
>"Ayyo user, you got this riiiiite?"
>fuck that
>completely give up
>phone in the paper
>copy right off of internet hyperlinks and all
>paper gets an F
>teacher asks me what happened
>tell her I gave notes to Negro #2 to transcribe and this was the outcome
>she gives me a B and they keep the F
>they never find out because I got the paper back and told them we all got a B

6 years ago.

For one of my classes (graphic design/advertising major) I have to make an illustration of a "favorite object". Would it be autistic to use my DS4?

It has an interesting enough shape I think it would be fun to try regardless

Her name was Olivie, pasty white short blonde.
Her boyfriends name was Thaddeus, 1am kind of dark.
Like poetry.

This was me so much.
I remember having a sonic autist in my programming class who never did work and just spent each day making donut steel deviant art that sprites.
He was also obssessed with anime, YouTubers, meme games, etc.
Every time there was a new gaming fad he would hop on it.

I actually did a presentation about Donkey Kong 64 when I was a kid

I am not kidding. And people seemed to like it too. I described a world full of adventures.

And you know whats the best ? Another kid talked about Super Smash Bros.

Guys who wrote their persuasive essays/speeches about video game violence were always as bad as the weed should be legal guys.

If thats true :

well played

were they actual black or just nigger ?

In fourth grade I wrote a story in the ratchet and clank universe that featured all the guys (class of about 20, even gender distribution, we were all friends) in my class as characters.

Naturally, it went extremely well.

in their defense, stacey is kind of a bitch

>It's a "you get paired with the cutest girl in the class but have anxiety" episode

I still remember all the cute girls I could never utter words to

That reminds me.
>lab group project
>lab group is some girl and emo druggy kid
>get assigned something
>start talking about assignment
>emo druggy kid says something snooty basically telling me to stop talking (don't remember exactly)
>girl kinda giggles
>do what he says and start working on the assignment
>they just talk the whole time
>finish the assignment alone
>teacher calls time for turning our shit in
>"Oh shit user, can we see your paper!"
>lol no
>they are visibly upset
>turn in assignment alone and leave class

There were only 3 black kids in the whole class and I got grouped with all of them. They didn't make it to 8th grade. They didn't die, they just transferred.

>is it autistic
I'd say a little bit, but scope out your class, I doubt anyone would really care. And you probably could do cool shit with that.

>It's an "ok class, choose a partner for this assignment" episode
>there are an odd number of kids in the class

>i-i prefer to work alone

>it's a "you get paired with the cutest girl in the class but she has anxiety" episode

Holy shit, those fujos are insane

>have dumb literature teacher back in high school
>like a legit dumb blond with a rich husband
>told to turn in 5 essays
>only turn in one because I'm lazy
>get D as a final grade because of that
>tell her that I've emailed her all them which is a lie
>she only finds the one I turned in normally
>it's graded A
>she's so unsure of her computer skills she assumes I'm telling the truth and ups my grade to an A- thinking the rest are the same quality.

Sometime being the "good" student has it's merits because no one would even dare to think that you're lying.

It's 2016, user. I'm sorry.

Unf?

Why? There's be no wars or anything. Tell me one woman who are into war and aren't European.

Damn they suck.

>tfw forced to dance with the cutest girl in class in eighth grade music class
>teacher had us grab their hands and hips and twirl them

>and aren't European.
Trung Trac and Trung Nhi
Tomyris of Scythia

It could be worse, I had a classmate in hs who wanted to be a standup artist so he asked the teacher to force us to listen to his bullshit for 45 minutes while recording it
I haven't cringed so hard in my entire life, literally everyone hated the kid and noone was laughing at his jokes but he kept going on and most of the class just simply left even though the teacher was screaming "hey you can't do that!"

Now a speech about vidya doesn't sound that bad does it

>last semester of college before I leave to do something better
>literally just picking classes that interest me
>do fencing, an art class, and a literature class
>first day of lit class
>we have to do one of those shitty "get to know the people who sit by you" activities
>have to tell them our names and a short story about anything in our lives
>two guys by me
>I go first
>tell some story about some bullshit kinda funny small thing that happened at work
>they don't give a shit
>guy #2 looks visibly angry about something as I'm talking
>lol whatever
>guy #1's turn
>guy is actually pretty nice
>he tells super serious story about how he was suicidal and his friend helped him out and he barely has any money and is trying to go to college now
>fuck, man...
>guy #2 doesn't get to tell his story because of lack of time but still looks mad as fuck
>next part of group assignment is to trade fucking trade phone numbers
>actually wouldn't mind this with guy #1, he's kinda chill
>he doesn't have a phone
>guy #2 tells me he's not giving out his phone number (understandable)
>I write down mine and give it to him anyway
>class is wrapping up
>check the roster of books and stories we'll be reading throughout the semester
>it's all entry level shit I read in high school
Fuckin dropped that class.
Oh yeah
>video games

Fucking this.

>girl in red jacket
too thick

Who the fuck cares about stupid fucking video games?

>tell me one thing but it must be of my arbitrary restrictions

How about I tell you to go fucking kill yourself, you pathetic retard?

I unironically wish I saw that. I live for that shit.

Wrote ny bachelor's thesis on vidya. Got an a. I'm still proud.

>did a paper about truth or something in Highschool
>based it on mgs2 when the colonel talks about information control
>got an A

>that singing assignment in music class

Holy shit this.
I ended up turning in so much shit late without any grade reduction because of that.

But then that defeats the purpose, that means there are still women who want to go to war. You can't prove a point by taking the thing that disproves it away.

This shit always bothered me.
>Alright everyone make teams of "n"
>Everyone uses their synergy powers to make their teams in less than 20 seconds.
>I'm left alone, just how I prefer to work.
>Does everyone has a team.
>"YES"
>>(Fuck yeah, I'm saved).
>"Teacher user doesn't have a team!"

what kind of stupid shit did he spout

>have green class in uni
>didn't study for shit
>exam is about biomes
>literally only know what biome is because I played some minecraft
>still get a B

I remember making a hand eye coordination presentation at my 6th grade science fair, using a ps3, madden nfl demo, resistance 1, the school was mostly black but my teacher was south african, she accused me of being racist because i had a ps3 in front of underpriviledged black students, when i thought was being a nice kid sharing, principle took my side and bitched out the teacher, good times.

>no one would dare to think that you're lying
>it's actually just one "legit dumb blond"

You're one of them american ""good students"", aren't you?

>tfw didn't have to present because it was penis inspection day

How the fuck do you not know how biomes work in real life even if you didn't know what the word biome meant?

>Old teacher
>"Send your essays to my e-mail"
>Song.mp3
>Song.doc
>Essay.doc
>Did this with all essays
>Never got into trouble for it
DEVILISH

Whenever my friends and I had to do some Powerpoint presentation or some shit and we didn't finish it in time we would send an intentionally useless file to the teacher so her computer would tell her that she couldn't open it.
We used that to extend our deadlines till teachers stopped being so technologicaly retarded and caught on.

...BUT FIRST WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT PARALLEL UNIVERSES.

This reminds me of when i had to do a paper about leadership in college and i literally just wrote that scene in the anime fate/zero where Alexander tells Saber what a king truly is. I got an A too.

>implying I'm american
>implying I haven't lied with a straight face to others and they've all bought it because they trusted me

I used to ditch school for weeks and nobody bothered to check because they believed I had a good reason.

video games is so mainstream that literally everyone is a pc gamer for some reason.
youd be hard pressed to find a kid born after 90 to not have grown up with video games and doesnt have at least someone else in the family that also plays vidya. shit was expected when i was a kid. for some reason all my friends parents had also played video games.
back in high-school my best friends dad introduced my to wow shortly after it went live. and not only that a lot of mmos too like guild wars and lineage.
every kid i know had a gaming pc and atleast 1 console.
and literally everyone and i mean everoyne is atleast into some anime of some sort.
its really really weirld.

>made friends with someone just to cover this base

So why was he mad?

>time to make groups
>group up with the same friends as always
>hilarity ensues for the rest of the day
you did have a bunch of weeb friends in school, right user?

>talent show
>kid brings guitar and plays the guitar part to Freak on a Leash by Korn
>with no other instruments or backing tracks
>in a full, 300 seat auditorium of his peers
>people would be expelled if they left

another teacher reporting

you're lucky you just have normies. As well as the standard I have a "retro gamer" who only talks about old nintendo games and a fucking weaboo who brags about playing visual novels

Underrated

The last English class I had, I ran into this dilemma of a tech savvy teacher.
We just had to have some sort of media accompanying our oral presentation on a paper we already typed.
I did not do shit. So on the way to class I found a youtube video that was a perfect summary of my paper.

>12 years old
>It's the last special project and it applies to most classes.
>"Make groups of 5"
st is a girl who's smart and hard worker.
nd is a boy who acted silly, yet is pretty good at projects.
rd is an average girl
th was me who used to be the smartest of the class.
th was another boy, who we thought he will do something.
>Every day we were suppose to go to the school library and divide ourselves so some can make a digital presentation while others make a model of plasticine.
>Everyone is doing their jobs except the 5th kid.
>He keep making us do all the job.
>We get tired and make the teacher watch him.
>She notices how lazy he is and took him out of our team.
>Feels good.
>Next day he's assigned with other team.
>He spend the library time by watching us with anger as we do the project.
>He repeated it again, just coming near to watch us and just go away.
>Next day someone from his team told us they kicked him too.
>He had to make the entire project by his own, with just 2 days left.

>biology class
>get grouped with some super serious nerds
>have to make a model of some molecule
>all i do in the presentation is explain what things they used to make the model
>only i get an A the rest get Bs
when i showed them they were so mad but for some reason couldnt compain to the teacher because of some "honor code"

I have no idea. I thought it was something I said at first.
But then he honestly just seemed like an antisocial /r9k/ poster or something. He probably was just upset he had to interact with someone.

>Next up is Cred Forums jr with his report titled... "The logic behind our teachers assigned seats."
>Oh my... he even brought graphs and numbers.

>talent show
>kid does an impression of the youtuber Fred
>I am still friends with this kid to this day

I wonder if anyone's evere defended a thesis on video games.

What a bunch of fucking losers

Back when I went to school (in late nineties), I made a report about Mega Drive, which as an 11 year old boy I was a great fan of. The teacher gave me lowest grade simply because my topic wasn't "serious" enough, whatever that means to her.

The truth is, she was wrong. Kids should write about what interests them. This days I teach myself. I remember her methods, and she was quite objectively terrible as a teacher. I remember parents respecting her a lot, but she had no clue whatever the fuck she was doing there and could never, ever connect to her students, which is a prerequisite for teaching little kids.

My kids can actually tell when the teacher is wrong. Occasionally they would come to me, tell about the situation, and I would explain if the teacher is unfair or unprofessional (or if they're just being silly). Funny how just 15 years ago the student being right for once would have seemed like such a revolutionary idea.

>was me who used to be the smartest of the class.
sure user, keep telling yourself that

I've had a similar situation where we had to say something about ourselves and one of the guys was so mad that he HAD to do it, that he screamed all info about himself. I think he said he was a technophobe or something

This. So much this holy shit.

honors.usf.edu/documents/Thesis/U48383340.pdf

in high school i wrote one of my essays about video game censorship. this was like a year after the mortal kombat debacle. still unbelievably relevant in 2016

>Make groups of 5
>Day before deadline we ask the dude who was the top student what each one of us had to do
>"Oh I already finished it on my own"
>He actually made a 10/10 masterpiece and put our names on the back of it

Is that an american thing?

Not really.
It's not about violence anymore. It about womyn.

I had a normie about a year ago do a media presentation over Borderlands, this was a college presentation by the way and it was terrible. His partner was a stacy whore who didn't even know what Borderlands was, and he was a muscle bound jock who only played Call of Duty and Madden.

Half of his information wasn't even accurate, I didn't say anything but anyone sitting in that room could tell he never played Borderlands, at least not fully.

>8th grade field trip to Washington DC
>we are told ahead of time we have to do a big project on it when we get back
>project choices are different for each class (sort of a joint history/english project I think)
>get told we have to take lots of pictures
>always hated being in pictures so never took many pictures of me and my friends or anything
>on top of that my friends were being dicks to me most of the trip
>mainly just took pictures of monuments and buildings and stuff related to my subject
>boring as shit since my family went their annually and still does to visit other family
>get project done
>showing it to teacher
>he gets upset with me because the project had to have pictures with our friends and of us enjoying ourselves
fuckin hell...

Fuck yeah mountains

censorship is censorship. and games are still censored for violence because of international considerations. you just don't hear about it unless it gets banned elsewhere

Or maybe I don't hear about because I don't live in Germany or Australia.

I had a friend who basically did this all the time.
I did it occasionally.

>presentation was always alright/easy
>presentation with a group though always a bit shitty

>mfw helping my teacher mom with her seating arrangements and getting to be a cynical asshole about 4th graders

you're still playing games that have been toned down because of them

>english class
>teacher makes us act out shakespeare either alone or in a group
Wasn't that bad actually. Kinda made everyone in the class like each other more, even the cringey performances. And the teacher ended up being one of my favorite teachers of all time.

>Grade 7.
>Lord of the Rings hype in full swing.
>The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is released for the PS2.
>Everyone jumps on that shit.
>Dope game.
>Friend loves it so much that he decides to write about it when we get handed some shitty assignment.
>Writes "22 Tips for Playing the Two Towers."
>It's literally all cringe worthy shit.
>Wasn't even twenty-tips. Was nineteen. Everyone laughed and made fun of him for years.

Cool guy, though. Real bro.

things that didnt happen
but I wish it did

you obviously do hear about it though, since you know which countries tend to be at fault

Maybe his face is just like that

Any examples?

>Had a friend who did this during our computer class
>He would finish the project while I talked about what we should base it off of
>He types it up and I help him with the presentation
>Still friends today
feels good

It was body language and how he talked as well.

Ohhhh

>Someone in my year group did this
>But in the credits he made it obvious that he did all the work
>Got in trouble for it
I don't think that was fair but no one talked shit about him for it.

>used to be the smartest
You're right, you can barely form coherent sentences. What happened in your life that made you retarded, user?

2020 is closer than 2010

>There's be no wars or anything

Oh that's not true. There would still be war but it would be fought over petty reasons like one group thinks the other group is ugly and annoying instead of over resources or ideology.

I did this a few times when I just reeeeeaaaally did not want to do group work, or when I could tell I was ahead of the others and I had no reason to dislike any of my group members.

>school science
>always work with a guy who is really good
>we always ace everything
>teacher wants to mix things up so people have to work with someone else
>get matched up with someone else to make a small game in gamemaker
>work with a qt, tell her to make some art and Ill fix the rest
>she delivers and can make some pretty nice shit
>put everything together myself
>spend an hour telling her how everything works roughly
>give the work to the teacher and tell him we did everything together
>doesnt believe it since she is not that good
>asks her to explain what she supposedly did
>can explain it
>teacher is doubting
>tell him I babysat her doing her part and she did the artwork
>she shows her work before it was put in
>both get an A
>she is really happy
>did less work than I would have if I had to help her do her part I just did on my own
I could have had a nice friendship or more if I wasnt antisocial.

STOP

>taking ecology class in high school
>get paired with some hipster kid and the lesbian girl who might possibly have been trying to be a ftm trans
>turns out the hipster was a fucking fantastic artist and the lesbian was really creative
>first project we did together was about making up a new species and describing what kind of niche it would fill in an ecosystem
>we made a carnivorous plant that would trap fish and digest them, like a combination of a pitcher plant and a venus fly trap
>hipster kid make a fucking fantastic drawing of it
>second project was about an invasive species
>we chose the capybara

Overall it was actually a fun class and they didn't end up being too bad of partners.

>Freshman year high school
>Write a poem about Prince of Persia: The Sand of Time for my English class assignment
>get placed into AP English

When was that because I'm pretty sure nowadays she could've just screamed misogyny for shit like that.

>Get paired into groups for some class homework not even a big project
>We had to do a short in class paper based on something we had to read the night before
>I didn't read it because I'm lazy and didn't think we'd have to do a paper since we had other homework from the same class
>Everyone in the group is talking about an unrelated thing
>I pull out my book and to start speed reading the thing we had to do for homework
>HEY LOOK user LOOKS LIKE HE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON
>From then on they all act like I know all the answers and that I should do most of the work

Why do people do this just because you put a slight bit of effort in?

Also to make this video games related, in second grade we had to write journals and 90% of mine were based on video games.

if you asked about helping and he told you to fuck off it is a bitch move. If you didnt respond to him asking help its fair game

2040 is closer than 1990

>first couple years of college
>inevitably sit next to reasonably qt girl once or twice
>start talking with her
>turns out she's over 30 and has a family
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

One time my report WAS an educational video game

Get on my fucking level

>okay class you need to write an essay about what you did over the summer

>tfw had a classmate who would literally just copy and paste wikipedia articles and note even take out the annotation numbers or any of the wikipedia formatting
jesus christ christian you retard

>chemistry lab projects
>get paired with good female friend and girl I had a crush on
>working on it is an excuse to visit each other homes
>get real friendly with her
>starts avoiding me and gets a bf

And that's why I watch anime.

>he didn't do his book reports on Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo books

>have to do reports in Art Class during high school
>everyone picks some generic artist
>wanted to pick Miura but decided against it because it was to 'graphic'
>go with Araki instead
>introduce the class to the bizzare world JoJo and Araki's art skills
>get called gay for the rest of the year

it still hurts

>french class
>write a paragraph about what you did last week

>sitting in G10 English
>classroom is silent while people read
>can hear two girls whispering behind me
>all of the sudden one yells out "IT'S NOT HENTAI!"
>they wouldn't show me what it was

>Allowing yourself to go to school
>A prison for children where they turn your brains into milkshakes
I'll be sending my report by email, hope you receive it, teacher. I decided to make my report about the signing of the declaration of independence instead of video games, I hope you don't mind.

You realize that in college the only thing stopping them from hopping on your dick is whether or not they think you're attractive right? You really think women in college think about their husband while in college? It might as well be Vegas to them.

I'm cringing merely at the thought...

I had a chemistry lab waifu too
she said I was ugly and after 10 years I still haven't recovered

>do fencing, an art class, and a literature class
What about the fedora-wearing class?

We were all commuters who also worked.
Wasn't like that.

I don't have a fedora massive enough for this.

everyone and their mom has a PS4, why would that be autistic?

Since when do fedoras practice art? And who the fuck doesn't take a few literature classes?

>You really think women in college think about their husband while in college?

Lots of women are looking for a husband in college IMO. Men are looking for wives too.

A lot less so than it used to be with people marrying late.

But your odds of finding someone who is intelligent, attractive, has high earning potential, and will make a great father/mother to your future children is never higher than when you're in college.

I know this is bait but HOO boy

Tu as joué aux jeux vidéo ? et mangé des hamburgers ?

This nigga does NOT speak English.

>she said I was ugly and after 10 years I still haven't recovered

WTF to your face? Was it prompted by anything?

>Je... uh... avec l'ecole, et etudie dans le class... et... then- uh puis uh...je joue a jeux video en ma maison.

Practicing art and going to art class are two unrelated activities.

Omelette du fromage

Wii wii, pii pii

Not really what we were talking about. She already had a husband. And honestly, this predicament happened to my friend a lot more than me.
What the fuck are you even talking about anymore?

you do play video games? and eat hamburgers?
I havent taken french in3 years

LEGUMES

"did you play/eat" ?

I'm talking about how that guy (who is likely you) is himself a subject of cringe, judging by activities described, namely "fencing, art and literature".

>freshman year Technology class
>Get partnered with a lazy thug
>he gets expelled in 2 weeks for drugs
>run all of the projects solo
was pretty good

you two must be the autists people are posting about this itt
not even him bee tee dubz

>Had a super qt redhead french teacher
>I was so terrible at the language that I dropped it the moment I could
Why am I so bad at languages?

>up next is user with his report on how wind generators can be used to replace Nuclear power
>after him is user with his report on how nuclear power is the best current technology available
>and last is user with his report on how the US is responsible for all military conflicts around the world
I fucking loved these classes.

>Des jeux videos chez moi, sortir avec ma mere a manger de pizza...... c'est tout
Fucking french class

good to know you're just as euphoric as he is, Trilby McTip

i did that all in high school. i remember bitch librarian had the power to lock/ block websites. i had found the perfect website it pretty much had everything i needed. she blocked it.

i did a report on wow one time in college. the class was pretty much had old people and Stacies. i heard someone whisper people actually waste their time on that game. it felt bad

High school teacher here.

God damn i hate you moody fucks, trying to be some lone wolf in the class and blaming others for your anti social nature.

I hope to god you lot learnt to actually deal with other humans fucking hell.

And I am asking you, how taking classes on those three subjects are cringey in the least.
I'll do a run down of how they turned out.
>Fencing
Mix of attractive semiathletes who like swords and were pretty cool people, and one or two total autists that were tolerable and actually kinda friendly
>Literature
As I mentioned in the story, it was an entry level literature class that I dropped. And as I said before, fucking everyone takes literature courses. It's often required.
>Art
I wanted to get better as an artist (which I do as a hobby) and came out of that class never wanting to take an art class again for various reasons.
Happy?

Most if not all of these stories are from our past, teach. Most of us have grown up

>high school teacher
Tell me, at what point did your life go so horribly wrong?

>Was it prompted by anything?
Probably all the acne. One girl called me ugly and literally slapped me in the face. For no real reason

So I have more right than most people to have social anxiety

>Senior year
>Sit across from QT in Calc
>Basically fuck off all of calculus and english class to write notes and play hangman with her
>Skip school together
>eat lunch together
>go everywhere together

God we were fucking unbearable.

>faculty blocks browser game websites in computer lab
>some kids download a shitload of games and hide them on the public access servers
>every student can make a folder here and everyone has access
>if you're a dick you can even find other people's school work
>trade the names of folders with games like their drugs
>many teachers find out but none of them care because they aren't taking down the public server anytime soon

you fucking tumblrite

Oh my god these girls are straight up sociopaths.

I'm guessing it didn't work out huh user

>being an orbital beta

>Have to do a group talk
>4 of us
>vote on what topic to do
>the 3 im with say legalising weed
>I just wanna do something less degenerate like fossil fuels or some shit
>have to talk about how great weed is to pass

>le boogeyman
you're really digging at the bottom of the barrel

>not taking spanish

>Getting brainwashed
I bet you brush your teeth too. There's a reason why they want your teeth clean you know.

>School constantly threatens copyright and plagiarism when I was young
>Copy and paste a dozen articles from various websites about any subject except maybe for maths (even then just find a website that does the calculations for you) in assignments/presentations
>solid A/B level student

it was around grade 10 I realized my teachers were lazy pieces of shit just like me and wouldn't bother cross referencing.

Great times.

>English competition
>gotta write an essay about opinion on video games
>go to extents how video games are great learning tool and mention how Portal was being used to teach kids about space-time and shit
>second place, get sent to regional competition

9 years later and we're still together. We bought a house in 2014 and traveled the country together. Going to Europe in 2017. Maybe kids after that =D

We're less obnoxious now.

k

This happened to me 3 fucking times.

Teachers need to outright say that you can't to a public speaking topic, group topic, debate on weed. It's always these burnouts go-to

Spanish was fucking awful

I dropped it after half a semester and took french instead.

>Fossil fuels
What? Increase our dependence on them?

In what class would you have to do a presentation on borderlands?

Fantasizing about your high school crush that way really isn't healthy champ.

>Be twin
>"Alright class get into pairs!"
>mfw

Thank god I was available to avoid that hell

>high school, after classes
>walking with friend down the hall
>wanted to show him a picture on my ipod
>flick past an ecchi image
>friend asks why I have hentai on my phone
>I correct him and say it's ecchi, but he insists it's porn
>there's a girl walking behind us a few feet back
>I sort of know her, but only through other friends
>whip around and show her the picture
>"DOES THIS LOOK LIKE PORN TO YOU!?"
>all she can say is "Uh... I guess?"

But I did
I dropped it too

"I'm here to tell you why JRPGs are superior to WRPGs.
First off, JRPGs aren't corrupted by the 'progressive' developers.
JRPGs have better story, gameplay, and characters.
There's a wide variety of JRPGs.
I'm in love with them. I can't stop playing them.
WRPGs have nothing on JRPGs.
That's all, thank you"
Cricket

>tfw game design report on strategy games
>get paired with the fat ass weeb guy who only plays tits games on consoles
>out of all the strategy games, he picks Supreme Commander
>his report was so fucking awful (he didn't even play the game) that I had to rewrite his entire shit the day before the deadline

>Be me first day of college class
>"Ok class we are going to pair you up to get to know each other"
>Gets paired with the hottest girl in class
>"So tell me about yourself, user"

I swear to fuck you've told this story here a year or two ago.

your post isn't funny sorry

believe me or don't. No skin off my nose. :)

>tfw in high school you could easily point out the stoners because every report they'd do were about legalizing weed
I don't even remember how many I had to listen to.

This user.

My best friend and I used to play Nightfire with his dad on the PS2. He's still chill as fuck. remember him playing as odd job and hat sniping. Good times.

I would start sweating and holding back farts.

>Called out a beta orbiter I was kinda friends with for acting like a cuck
>Someone heard me use the word cuck and proceeded to follow me after class to explain to me that it wasn't a bad thing

Taught me to never use words like that in public ever again

Yeah, probably. That happened like seven years ago.

>ditching school with bros to play Monster Hunter in local library
>one day suddenly principle appeared
>OH SHIT, THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE
>user, what are you doing here? why are you not in school
>you know, I rather read books here and do stuff
>it's alright user, I used to do the same thing

>out of all the strategy games, he picks Supreme Commander

>implying this is a bad thing

It's one of the best RTS games

You sound like you are still in high school.

Nice save, user.

You could have easily played the "I have no friends card" and then look at the floor. If you wanted to be even slicker you do it infront of his colleagues. In my school, if you picked on a loner it was game over for you.

>tfw dropped out of highschool due to shit
>went to some drop out school instead

Sometimes it feels like I missed out on a lot by not attending a proper high school all the way through.

D-did I?

Oh definitely
the convo went something like

>"So you're a gamer huh? You mean like Black Ops?

I get 15 weeks off as holiday, and a pay rise each year.

Please do not lump me in with you americucks.

Fantastic, if you read my comment i said i hope you learnt to have social skills, but you types are still in classes.

We hate you, and we give you group work because we know you hate it, but you actually have to learn social skills somewhere, and it sure as shit isn't gonna be learnt on the internet.

How so? Because I used the word cuck somewhere outside of this website?

That's not a bad idea and is actually pretty interesting.
But, we had to room specifically with our friends so I'm sure he knew I had some.

I actually did a report on music in forms of media and did include a portion with video game music in it. I asked everyone to raise their hand if they knew what the music was from, if people thought it was from a movie, if they would listen to it again/put it on an ipod.

After I said it was made popular by a video game people started looking surprised.

Is it me, or are Spanish teachers either completely terrible bitches or some of the nicest teacher you'll ever meet? I've seriously never seen an in between.

I thought he was in prison or something

Also what the fuck captcha, why do I keep getting German words

You probably missed a lot, but it likely wasn't a whole lot of good.

That sounds really spiteful. Who hurt you?

That and it really wasn't that widely used of a word until maybe 2014.

>grade 10
>go on a trip with religion class
>it was to one of those weird religious ranches
>doing a lot of weird bonding activities in the field outside
>eventually, someone notices two of the stoners have gone missing
>everyone splits up to look for them
>I find a little shed to the back of the field just before it starts to turn into forest
>hear people talking so I check behind it
>find the stoner kids chopping cocaine lines on a cutting board
>they both turn around and look at me
>"Don't you FUCKING tell anybody about this!"
>"O-okay..."

Not that long ago, just a couple of years.

well actually its 10 years. Jesus what went wrong

Also nowadays women still dont give a fuck about that shit. Seriously except for a few crazy women most of them like to be treated like a woman.

>principal knows your face

How and why?

I think this tends to be the case with most language teachers.

They either hate that they have to teach a subject to kids who don't care or they wanna make it fun for themselves as well.

I could agree with this, yeah.
I always had the nice ones and my friends had the shitty ones.
One of the nice ones was super fucking hot too.

No one, we have to give a certain amount of group based work per year, because if we do not we are measured as "Poor" teachers.

However the moody fucks are usually the ones who get instant angry as soon as i want to check they have actually done some work this lesson.

Wanna be a dick, then i'm gonna make you sit with those two you hate because they are popular.

That's why you don't say a word until a month later when the teacher realized you have been doing jack shit for a month while everyone was working on their projects. The teacher then has no other choice than to let you work alone

This happened to me twice in the same fucking class.

>8th grade history
>have to do a project on historical figures
>some mexican kid i barely knew asks me to be his partner
>too much of an autist to say no so i comply
>go to library to pick out books
>this kid does nothing there except sleep and jack off with his friends
>teacher tells me that since I do so well in class that maybe i should join a different group
>again say no because i dont want this kid to feel bad
>end up doing the entire project
>B+
>he gets all the credit from peers

Another one:
>get paired up with some fatass hobbit guy
>do project on symbolism or some shit in media
>finish my side of the project, this kid still hasnt done shit for his side
>he says he had some exemption so he got to have an extra 3 days to finish it
>i fucking believe him
>day of the presentation
>fatty no where to be seen
>he still hasnt done anything
>explain to the teacher that he said he had an extra day to finish it
>still get F

Never work with minorities even though I'm one.

I did a lot of meth.

Sorry I meant math.

Then I went to uni and dropped out of there instead

>Taking a coward language and not taking German.
Though I can't talk too much shit, that class was more fun than I could handle and I couldn't concentrate on anything.

Went on the same D.C trip in the 8th grade. Some kid was paired with 2 other kids that he didn't sign up for because he never talked to anyone. Come high school someone shoved him into a girls bathroom. Kid thought it was funny until 3 people poured milk on his head and checked him against a wall

I used it last year in my gened college anthropology class.
The guy I was talking about was orbiting a gamer girl who would legitimately hug and kiss every guy she was friends with. He carried her books and everything. It was embarrassing to watch

Not for someone with zero knowledge of the genre and not willing to even try.

>user is smart! He should be able to help UselessNigger get into the project this time!

Shut up Sensei, I don't feel like doing work right now

I feel like everyone gets mad to do work, normies and robots alike. We just complain about it for different reasons

I get the kissing bit is weird, but is it weird to hug your friends?

Those group works don't do shit. You either get people who are already friends or a group with a loner and other people who are friends, so he feels even more like an outcast.

In my class, there was one room that was essentially the fuck ups that didn't have a lot of friends. I wish I knew more, as I became friends with one of them, but it wasn't until later.
you should have fucked her and told him about it
No, but I think he means they weren't really friends with 'him'.

In school I did a presentation on fucking lolcats.

Well done, we know that, you know that.

But we have a list that we need to tick, and group work is one of them.

>"Buckle up. I'm shit at talking and this report is boring until I get to at LEAST the part with the blind pedophile and the woman who ate her kids.

My report is titled "God damn, what the fuck even was Drakengard anyway?"

I tried other titles. This one was best. And yeah, Joey, I did add pictures."

She would do it at the same time. I'd say thats kind of weird

He was teaching us for one year before he get promoted.

However, trying to be a smart ass to me because you watched a Linus Tech Quickie is a quick way to get on a teachers bad side.

It is literally, kids i like get to sit next to their friends, kids i don't sit on their own or next to people they hate.

I love my job.

>tfw people used to think I was smart because I played videogames and did "nerd" stuff
>so bad at studies I ended up dropping out because I'm dumb

>"Oh user you play video games? What kind of games?"

That's fine, just don't pretend it was for some higher purpose.
I know that the higher ups are full of themselves and think that their decisions actually do something meaningful.

"these girls"

Most girls

>tfw I was smart
>really smart at an early age
>was in advanced classes for a long time
>certain things just get too hard and other things I'm good at I stop caring about
>end up a C student

Depending on who it is I usually just lie and say some casual shit.

But how do the asian's decide who will turn gay?

I know exactly what you mean. Sucks because you see some of them eat lunch by themselves with nobody to talk to. They're not losers, they just like to be alone. Turns out that kid had a good home life and a cool sister. Loners don't bother anyone or anything but people go out of their way to bother them. Fuckin makes me mad

I don't, I do it for shits and giggles.

I just hate moody fucks who want to take it out on the world.

>junior year history class
>have to do a 10 minute group presentation on all the new vehicles(cars and planes mostly) being invented around the 1900s
>I do planes and my partner does cars
>I put in the work and finish my part in one day and he doesn't do shit even though I try to help him
>day of presentation I do the first 5 minutes on planes and it goes great
>he gets up and he starts his slideshow and it's only a title page with a bunch of pictures of modern sports cars
>mumbles for about a minute before he says he's done
>teacher pissed that he didn't do any work
>He gets F on project while I get B
>ask her why I didn't get an A when I clearly had the most prepared presentation out of everyone
>"Well your partner didn't have his half ready so you get affected by that. I know you tried to help him get it done but if he wasn't going to do it you needed to do it yourself"
>mfw my teacher actually thought I should do this kids work for him

Seriously, group projects are the shittiest fucking assignments if you don't have a close knit group of friends in the class.

Pretty much the same. I never had to learn how to study until I was knee deep in shit.

I was the dumbest sack of shit in the class, but also the funniest. I almost feel bad because I'd consistently get better grades for making people laugh than the guy who did most of it, but I remember then that most of the smarter people were absolutely terrified of public speaking so in a way, I did my part and then some.

I'm sensing someone less than half your age blew you the fuck out in front of everyone in class so hard that you didn't recover any authority over them until you were assigned a new bunch of kids.

>vaguely remember doing a standardizeday high school test my Sophomore year about adversity
>I wrote about how the cast of Kingdom Hearts overcame adversity.
Oh lord. I wish I could kill past me.