Is it still worth buying pic related

If I already have a decent gaming pc? I've never owned a console before.

No.
Buy a WiiU, then a NX. They're the only consoles of the last decade worth owning.

Yes. Great exclusive and library of games

yeah man its cheap as fuck you get used titles at gamestop for literally free as ex. MGSV, BF Hardline WWE 2K16 etc.

i personally bought diablo 3 reaper of souls and dark void for this in last two weeks

oh yeah btw is xbox for 30 a good deal if you´d be getting halo 2 and sims bustin out + SSX

Yes. A lot of exclusives and a great console.

I was thinking of getting it for this reason. The guy I'm buying it from is giving me a good deal for it along with TLoU, Uncharted 1,2,3 and inFamous collection

yes, get Uncharted 2 and Demon's Souls.

a bunch of former exclusives have made it to PC already, but there's also a couple of good ones left which didn't make the jump and those that likely never will e.g.;

mgs4
yakuza series
red dead redemption (still a console exclusive)
vanquish (same as above)
sotc/ ico remaster
god of war series
last of us
little big planet 2

add
>uncharted series
>demon's souls
>kingdom hearts series
The console also runs ps1 and ps2 games great, and they're all pretty cheap.

Thanks guys I'm gonna get it on my next paycheck.
I hope online is still free on ps3 though.

This
Do you want bloodborne uncharted or weeb games? Then buy a ps4. If no buy a Nintendo. I fell for the ps4 meme when it came out it just sits there now.

If you like REALISTIC [read: not PC] video games, then yes.
All these COdD modern Warfare games from he early years where you shoot black and Brown enemies (bc they were the ENEMEY u were fighting), those are all finished user.

For christ's sake, look the the preview for the newest COD. EVERY opponent on both sides is covered head to toe, including with a reflective motorcycle mask.

Remember the old days and Japanese "bonsai!" charges as you tried to fight them off? You'll never see those again.

Imo the 360 is better, but since you didn't have ps2 and ps1 the ps3 is the best choice

How in any way is the 360 better? It has like 4 exclusives, no support besides multiplats, and a costly void of online.

The 360 vs the Ps3 is a no doubter. The Ps3 wins in every category. What is it that makes you think the 360 is better? Not trying to sound rude but the 360 and it's big bro are awful, awful consoles.

not him but if you preferred multiplayer gaming then the 360 had no substitute at the time. communities were larger, there was party chat, and the talent level of randoms was higher overall. ps3 fags will say that last comment is a myth but it's true.

The best games released last gen that aren't available on PC are console multiplats and those are all better on Xbox 360.

>vanquish
>red dead redemption
>bayonetta

Exclusives last gen were very lackluster.

got an original fat 40gb on newegg for $75. Return window 30 days, so ~45 days in it got the yellow light.
Hopefully I can fix it, I barely got any time to play it.
Only have R&C collection and KH 1.5

>online is still free on ps3
the only reason why i am not buying ps4 and sticking with PC gaming

Good for weeb games

Action games, 360 has some of the best versions
>Deathsmiles
>Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu 1.5
>Deathsmiles II
>Akai Katana
>Raiden IV
>Raiden Fighters Aces
>Guilty Gear 2
>Guwange
>King of Fighters Sky Stage
>Ketsui
>Bangai-O HD
>Virtual On
>Daytona USA
>Strania
>Radiant Silvergun
>Ikaruga
>Triggerheart Excelica

>Guilty Gear 2
>Daytona USA

Thought you could slip those past me, didn't you?

It is

I agree with you that the 360 was the go to for multiplayer. I owned a 360 and knew this. everyone played there. I bashed the ps3 back in 2008

But if we're talking about NOW for just SINGLE PLAYER gaming, then there's no reason to pick up a 360 over the PS3. That was my main point that I was trying to get at.
And heck if you like "weeb" games then even more so

Buy a Xbox 360, senpai
It's worth it.
>You will thank me later

Thanks for this list, senpai.
I'm missing some

Microsoft marketers, everyone. They really do exist!

I bought one since I don't have a gaming PC and there were plenty of titles I missed out on. But as you have a gaming PC, go for either a Wii U or wait for the upcoming NX.

Only fat PS3 models play PS2 games. It still plays PS1 games though.

hurrr
if it was a single lane stair the procedure would be the same, faggot
it's the only way to paint there
you were easily impressed by the pic because it's a foldable stair

Am I the only one bothered by them taking REALITY out of our games? And don't tell me "go to poll," this is basic misrepresentation of reality and facts being changed to suit the PC agenda.

In a WW 2 game, we are no longer allowed to know that it's Japanese we are fighting? In the new Battlefield set in WW 1, the soldier chosen to represent all the tens of millions of Euros who died is BLACK?

In latest COD, all combatants now wear reflective motorcycle helmets
No one else sees the issue here?

Anyone familiar who Mao's "Cultural Revolution? Doubtful, because id any of you were you'd realize that the same thing is taking place right in front of your eyes.

And given the culture of this board now, that's probably enough for a ban because raising uncomfortable/inconvenient truths is no longer acceptable.

SJW
they don't want bad rep in social media
not really about the quality of the games, but the feedback of the social voice
>a bunch of cucks, that is

psn store?

But man, how far gone are we when Beta cucks are literally changing the identity of ancestral heroes who fought for their countries?

And the avg 15 year old knows fuck all about history or the political maneuverings behind the scenes, they will just accept it.

And to think "we Wuz Kangs" began as a joke. Now they're delivering that same bullshit with a straight face
>"Can't Wake Up...."