Have any of you ever cheated / trolled / griefed in an online game? Have you ever encountered any of this...

Have any of you ever cheated / trolled / griefed in an online game? Have you ever encountered any of this? Tell your stories. Tell about your experiences. Did you have fun or we're you a victim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjTLoc6pOR0
youtu.be/k7rTLRShPt0
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HZE2PJS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474128324&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=Tt eSPORTS&dpPl=1&dpID=41KJTm3W8eL&ref=plSrch
m.imgur.com/a/ZzSGi
youtube.com/watch?v=b8tWXHgzvoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>back in dota days when it was still a new mod
>using goblin techies
>keep getting kills
>farm a lot of gold
>sell all my items save one mana regen item so i can keep planting
>buy so many couriers
>buy mana items for each courier
>buy dagon for each courier
>flying death from above where no one can hide from me

good times

>techies again
>courier holding vlad
>its just walking
>enemy finds it
>tries to kill it
>boom
>enemies now scared of walking couriers

holy shit was techies such a good troll hero

every MM game in CSGO i get people throwing etc because i soloQ

i generally play properly, although mics off and just try to shoot heads

My favorite time trolling was in dark souls 2 when the DLC came out where you go to the lava boss in iron keep to get to it.

Bunch of people hadn't beaten it yet or were on new NGs and were summoning. I would let them summon me and then use a spell that hurts the summoner. Basically would block them against the fog wall against the boss slamming his hand down doing SHITLOADS of damage, only alternative is coming near me which would almost kill them instantly.

Because the summoning works so good in that game i would get the same people over and over again uncapable of beating the boss solo and if they didn't summon me, i started invading. My sides were in orbit when i got the same people 2 or 3 times in a row.

incapable*

also sl13 or so in dark souls 1

>blight town master key route
>chameleon as a vase
>use force or whatever WotG is without damage
>just force explode out of the vase and push people off the platform as they come off the stairs
>21 casts

just chameleon in general before it became a meme and everyone started attacking every plant and shit in the map once they saw they were invaded.

>get into cs go with a friend
>first competitive games
>we try to play seriously and climb at least out of silver
>most of the games had : 1 hacker/smurf from high elo , 1 -2 kids crying russian , 1 guy with 500+ ping
fast forward 50 competitive games
>realise we cant enjoy the game as it is
> start trolling
> flashing our teammates (more than 10 flashbangs at the start of every round)
>if they talk back , they get a backstab (-70 health)
>if they votekick , one of us declines and we keep fucking with them
its fun watching 14year old kids crying for losing a competitive game , even funnier than winning the game for ourselves

>annoying team mate throws a molly in CSGO

i'm like an ethiopian on a cheeseburger

always make sure to crouch and just stare back at them so the last thing they see before they're banned is your le problem officer face

>Shitters are the ones to troll

accurate

i cheated ONCE in css for a couple months. after the orange box update everything was fucked. there was some vulnerabilities in the game that allowed lua scripts to be injected and it was completely legit and undetectable. there was nothing to detect because it was allowed to happen. anyway, i only used a bhop script and screwed around with the whalehax, but no aimboat. the bunny hopping was unreal and i turned into phoon. coincidentally phoon was big when these scripts were still undetected even by esea. that kid actually did script by the way

OP here. Anyone ever spent money on cheats? No judging. Do they offer any real benefit to those who cheat for fun?

>cant play game because people are ruining it
>i guess we will just ruin it for everyone else too

Gee i wonder how it got so fucking bad

ITT
the cancer that kills online gaming

>Go to GTA Online console because everyone is a ignorant about the "mute" feature
>Open up anime soundboard
>Look for a guy with a mic
>Snipe
>Anime voice taunt
>WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT
>Continue for an hour
>They're always to the point of complete anger or submission

It was fun doing that continuously for about a week. It was worth it buying a USB sound converter so that mic-spamming came out as clear as it would on PC.

Too bad GTA:O itself is boring as hell.

i wouldnt call myself a shitter , but a casual
im gold nova 3 , my friend got deranked for inactivity and we get matched with silvers
usually i have 30+ kills but when i get flamed from kids with 4 kills , i give up and let them try to carry

i dont play to win , i play to have fun ,and that s how i really have fun

if i have a normal team , that commuticates , doesnt flame and mostly not griefing in my team , i dont fuck up the game
only if my team is doomed to lose i give up and drag them even lower

i liked to take a saw to dust 2 DD on long a. hs through doors long enough to get called hacker. then camp the wall facing backwards with tmp, mac10, ump, etc then ambush them in connector when i hear them push.

ump awpers all day erryday

dualies daily bread

i tried wall hax, and speed hax for the original CS way back in the day. it's not that great because the challenge is gone but you still have to hide your power level, and good players still catch on.

i grief/troll in low skill games like gta online, where the majority of the player base is so bad that you don't even need hacks. ez scripts to make money so i don't about cash or grinding. hop into a jet if i get bored, blast away. never bothered with the mod menus.

Anyone else think cheating with ESP sucks? It takes away all my instincts and quick reaction time. I keep saying to myself, am I behaving in a way a legit player would? I do better without cheats because I don't have to filter my gameplay. Cheating just isn't for me.

gaming just isn't for you if you need to install a program to play for you m8

When I was 16, I paid some guy to get my hacks on roblox and went on games, kicked myself and tried to be scary by doing subtle creepy things.
It was a shit ton of fun, and I'd totally recommend hacking for lulz.

Good luck trying to hack in this game without getting your computer banned and blacklisted. The hugbox is real.

Get wrecked

>being so bad you need to cheat in a casual game

lmao

>Banning hackers
>hugbox
I don't understand your point of view.

I teamkill faggots when I get pissed.

Skip the drone phase? Teamkilled.
Make a bitch comment I don't like? Teamkilled.
Whine about shotguns being OP? Teamkilled.
Whine about Blackbeard being OP? Teamkilled.

I can't do that shit now due to Ubisoft being run by a bunch of safe space cucks.

>buy SWTOR near release as friends keep telling me how great it is going to be and it's done by Bioware, they know their shit
>it's shit
>no intention of ever playing it again at the end of the first month with EA doing shady shit like hiding your unsub button and banning people for telling other how to unsub without it
>want to see if you can use Cheat Engine on it, surely Bioware isn't so retarded that they don't build in some kind of protection against it
>IT FUCKING WORKS
>since I'm playing imperial, every game is fucking Huttball (basically taking a ball from the enemy base, carrying it back to your base over some walkways littered with fire and shit to score)
>set speedhack to 10 or 20x
>Sanic past everyone, no one can do shit
>win matches in a minute or two
>get some other shitty hack that allows me to noclip through objects for the other PvP maps
>whole fucking server hates me and apparently reports the shit out of me
>do this for three days, get bored afterwards
>don't hear shit from Bioware, not even a fucking warning

>permabanned from the forum and game a couple of days later for a forum post

>EA doing shady shit like hiding your unsub button and banning people for telling other how to unsub without it
I'm interested in this story, could you tell me more?

>GN3
>"I wouldn't call myself a shitter"

Makes you wonder.

>paid money to access some private section of some exploiter's/cheater's forum or some shit
>this was around Diablo 3's release date
>they actually had a few "exploits" listed that allowed you to get items pretty fast
>end up selling my shit to some arab dude for 130€ after half a month since the game was shit anyway

Worth it.

There's not really much to tell here.
>SWTOR forces you to leave some payment info during your first month for whatever reason
>there's an unsub button right there on the page, everything's fine and dandy, you can unsub at any time
>about a week before the game's first month is up
>unsub button is suddenly gone
>people freak the fuck out
>some dude on the SWTOR forums figured out how to unsub even though the button is gone
>shares it with people
>gets banned

>have alt account
>always team-kill or throw near end of the game
>obviously get kicked all the time
>do it just enough to avoid long bans
>eventually get 30 day ban

Took a while but here i am. At least they don't know. Only the faggots on overwatch know.

Why are you such a shitter you cant control your own emotions

I'm one of the few exceptional faggots who has both Borderline Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder.

The only thing I ever cheated in is using maphack in diablo 2 back in the day. But I was never doing any pvp or shit and wasn't even playing that much.

I never cheated in any competitive game. Not because of some moralfaggotry but because it just seemed stupid and pointless especially back when there was no ranked matchmaking in many games I played.

I only ever griefed my friends or random teammates when it would not affect us winning the game, like forcing someone into the fountain in dota as we are wrecking their base.

>ONCE

>for a couple months

Then dont play online games if you know youre broken

cheated kids out of black dye in old ascalon way back when.

someone wanted me to smelt ore or something like that in Runescape and I just left with it

GUNZ
U
N
Z

>The only thing I ever cheated in is using maphack in diablo 2 back in the day.
I thought pretty much everyone did.

I teamkill people like you

I bought csgo cheats and in all honesty, It makes the game alot more fun if you play with friends who are also cheating I might buy cheats again

A few years ago, I used to go into Minecraft servers with a buddy of mine and try to find houses out in the middle of nowhere to burglarize. Too bad that fun is ruined now with every single inch of every server having protection.

Black Ops Zombies
>trapping people in doorways
>flicking the teleporters on then running out
>pretending to revive and stopping just before completion over and over until the player dies
Pretty lame but I made a kid cry and send me death threats with the last one.

>once for a couple of months

Nah. I'm gonna continue being an antisocial fuck.

I'm really good at teamkilling first. I'll also bitch you out on the mic with my masculine voice.

I know you don't like communicating through voice chat due to your femininity. :^)

I remember a long time ago how some fella came into our server and started putting binary and other shit in white on our screens

Was that you?

What do you do if someone actually manages to teamkill you first because they don't want to put up with your teamkilling bullshit? I'm sure you've ran into white knights like that.

Ive been VACCED for hackin in csgo about 6 times never OW'd. Made it to SMFC once.

Public hack = ban every time

Banned from League 5 times for scripting
EloBuddy is best scripts out rn and free.

Banned from countless other shit too,

>jailbroken ps3
>Play shooters(cod)
>see lobby full of people in parties
>they start shit talking
>activate wall hacks so i can see where they are at all times and god mode

TFW they start shouting at me and I keep doing it. and they still don't leave

>used all 8 of my inactive idle accounts to hack in TF2

>I held entire teams hostage in their own spawns and made ridiculous demands like only players that conga taunt out of spawn were allowed to live
>micspammed everything from mario scat fanfiction to timesplitters music

>used aimbot and no-bullet-spread on the Widowmaker (unlimited ammo with no reloads as long as you hit your enemy) while I spammed mini-sentries on KOTH servers
>used all-crit melee hits with the Holiday Punch on players for entire rounds (weapon that would leave the victim incapacitated, stuck laughing in place, as long as your hits were critical hits)
>wallhack with Pholgistinator Pyro so that I could fill and time my crits anytime groups of players were walking out to exit their spawn doors
>play demoman with radar and a script that could literally fire stickies behind me towards enemies and auto-detonate as it collided with them
>play capture the flag or that retarded rocket fueling game just to steal the objective so that nobody could complete the game
>classic spinbot heavies / snipers

>everytime I got kicked I'd switch accounts and be back in the same server within 30 seconds
>I had a name-stealing script I would cast a votekick on the player it came up on to ruin my own team as well
>this would get innocent players removed instead of me and force everyone to wait until the voting cooldown was finished before they could try to get rid of me again
>sometimes I'd fuck around for at least an hour on the same server

I like knocking people off the map in overwatch or throwing games on purpose if I don't like the usernames of the players.

I've had some 'dont leave early' warnings but the penalty is xp based and I couldn't give the slightest fuck about my level and the bracket loss is minimal, win more than I throw by far.

also while were at it any generous user wanna get me another copy of csgo? im having withdrawals after latest ban a month or 2 ago

I generally don't give a fuck. Might leave, but I might not. I generally stick around to get my end of match rewards.

I'll bitch you out on the mic regardless.

Let's be clear, though. If nobody is being a faggot, I'm not teamkilling. I'm doing callouts and trying to win. I only teamkill when the match is garbage due to shitty, annoying teammates.

>trying to TK a TKer before he can TK everyone is white knighting

Griefed in a MMO with bugs.

>Be in RO back in the day on some private but well populated server
>Find out in the patch notes you could hit people in non PVP areas with the 2nd trifera blow of champions
>Abuse the shit out of hit killing people because I could
>Convince guildies so we go punching people
>Every now and then we go ruining weddings
>Kill the groom
>Stand in his spot
>"I'm the new groom"
>Kill the bride too
>"I'm your wife now"
>Take pictures with the deceased couple
>Repeat this for days
>Eventually get our mock accounts banned
I miss RO

Is it difficult to do this shit on an adminned TF2 server? The ones that are actually patrolled?

I also played MVM for a bit during the Australium rush. I'd practically solo the game as a Sniper (explosive AOE headshots + max damage + max reload speed for fast firing, then resistances to be nearly invulnerable). But to make sure that the others still had a good time I'd DJ for them and play relaxing jazzy music during the between-round phase. I got literally nothing of value whatsoever as a prize for doing this for maybe 15 tours.

Funny thing is that I never bothered to try. Valve servers were the one place where there was absolutely no risk or consequence so I only did it there.

I used a program for Torchlight II that lets you modify stat points/skill builds and such or even hack in additional gold. I mostly wanted it to respec skill points because Torchlight had an awful (read: nonexistent) system in the actual game, but I also used it to duplicate a lot of rare socketables.

Not that it really matters though, since the game is co-op only.

>cheating
>in a volvo game
>when they hardware ban with no warning no appeal
man you must be high as fuck

Has matchmaking changed the difficulty at all?

>some squeaker kid gets the ray gun and wont shut up about it
>goes down
>GUYSIGOTDARAYGUNDONTLETMEDIE
>proceed to teabag until death while mocking him
Its the little things. Only fun with other friends though. Doing it alone just feels unnecessarily mean

literally any time there's an update to tf2 something really bad breaks
my favorite this year was getting into the enemy team spawn area

>playing with friends
>thought it'd be funny to cheat
>cheat
>have fun for an hour
>get banned

I only regret it because now I have a well-deserved vac ban, I'm glad I have an excuse not to play CSGO anymore though.

Fucked around with cheatengine in Dark Souls 2 with stuff like the jump modifier and giving myself the bone fist moveset before the final DLC came out.

I got a ton of hatemail and comments on my profile for it when all I was doing was pissing around. I wasn't turning invincible or shit like that.

I used to use zLoader for broodwar custom games to make stacking easier.

Not really. Watched someone cheat last night under two admins noses last night who was aim assisting. They didn't notice at all until I pointed out the account was 20 hours old and level 0.

ONCE
couple months

I paid $20 for lmaobox back when australiums came out on tf2, I went through like 100+ MvM tours with it and ended up making like ~$200 off of it. Wasn't really worth it but I would've been playing it anyways.

Hacked all the time in CS 1.5

>Hardware ban
Nope. Lmaobox smurfs are still a thing.

I've never cheated but I've never minded cheaters. I find it fun/funny and it's usually on games I'm bored with so it gives an extra challenge. I've never understood why people get mad about it especially when it's super obvious someone's cheating.

If you can still kill them it's a fun challenge to hunt them down but if they are invincible then it presents an interesting obstacle. I see it the same as a map hazard just have to avoid it the best you can.

Got an Aimbot for MW3 and went around with a sniper killing everyone easily.

Was fucking great and the rage was infinite

>Remember Gunz
>almost one guy flying invincibly while doing constant sword charging attacks every game

Why was that allowed, goddamn. Shit's pretty funny looking back but there was like no way to combat the hackers and they were in every lobby.

The only reason people hack and try to seem legit is because they wish they had the skills to play at that level. If you're not blatantly hacking to greif then you're probably just too casual to actually improve at the game.

Is that you Mowtendoo? Also this is probably the highest level of TF2 greifing.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjTLoc6pOR0

>>Skip the drone phase? Teamkilled.
>>Make a bitch comment I don't like? Teamkilled.
>>Whine about shotguns being OP? Teamkilled.
>>Whine about Blackbeard being OP? Teamkilled.
>not liking when people are as much as a faggot as i am means that you are a 'safe space cuck'
wat

I occasionally still buy the 24hour pack from VirtualAdvantage or AimJunkies it's only like 1.50 for every game they have cheats for.

Similar to that is For some reason when people see cheaters they just scream instead of leaving

>14y/o trolling 14y/o
wew lad

>I don't play to win, I play to have fun.
Then don't play competitive?

I cheated in gunz the duel.
plvld my character to 65 and hacked my med packs to heal full for clan wars.
I never got banned

In MW2 I used the stinger for it's intended purpose
I don't think a single match went by when I didn't at least 1 angry PM from someone on the other team and my record was getting multiple fan letters from the entire enemy team in a single match

I used to aimbot in MW2 some time ago for fun.
I also use an esp when I play Red Orchestra otherwise I'd get massive headaches straining my eyes for enemies

>someone actually manages to teamkill you first because they don't want to put up with your teamkilling bullshit
>white knights
what the fuck are you talking about

Only instance of cheating was abusing model clipping in Uncharted 2 to hang below the stage and instant kill anyone who walked by. Never got any flack though since that shit was hilarious.

As far as griefing however, this fucking disgusting weapon ruined people's fucking lives.

>constantly invade 4-2 at ng+ lvl 26
>have scrapping spear, death cloud, poison knives, second chance, lava bow, dark silver shield and the fucking northern regelia
>could bring player's games to an absolute standstill by using all their grasses, breaking all their shit, making them aggro Patches AND Urbain
>would also fuck up any phantoms they summon

Only legit time I've been as asshole in a game but damn if it wasn't fun

Nobody asked for ur skillz stories cunt, fuck off back to steam.

>Summer 2010
>making more money/ Xbox Live/ MSP than I knew what to do with
>all I did was connect my old Xbox 360 to an LTP port and flash it some shit I didn't even write
>made a couple thousand off of CoD:Modern Warfare 2 alone
>occasionally go into public matches, force host, then fly around with my player model as a stealth bomber shooting bombs
I was that guy. Cheat in Forza was fun too.
>"How the FUCK does he just shoot right passed me man!? This kid is fucking gone!"
Holy shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pjTLoc6pOR0

>play game
>have fun
>fuck around
>good score
>someone gets asshurt because of my playstyle
>"blow it out your ass"
>start doing the most stupidest shit i can think of
>still win
>if on other team = assblasted
>if on own team = analy devestated

sums up my online experiences with every game

dont forget THAT guy
>tells you what to do
>you do something else
>he spergs
or
>playing realy good
>enemy gets pissy
>everytime you die theres "HA HA HA" ":^)" and "XD" and "LOL" in chat
>send that nigga to the shadow realm
>[TALKING STOPS]

why do people take shit seriously?

This is what I miss from tf2, people fucking around and playing music over mic. I didn't give a shit about competition just seeing how we screwed with each other.

I briefly used a wall hack in tf2. It was fun, but I got rid of it cause I didn't want to get b&. Made spying real easy though

>be the catalyst that results in games getting thrown or outright lost
>but nah man, I only teamkill when shit's bad

Kinda retarded and shortsighted of you to not realize you're the one causing your own frustration. Reminds me of a story.

>Playing CS:GO
>Team is composed of 3 clan members and the rest is me and a random
>me and one of the dudes are playing long
>dude's already pissed at the team over losing
>we both pull back from long, he gets tagged and it slows him down
>he spams chat that his "retarded teammate blocked him long and got him killed"
>he gets even more frustrated as time goes on
>then at round start he drops his M16 and it lands on me, I pick it up and turn to him
>before I can say anything he tries to teamkill me
>he's instantly kicked with a 7 day ban
>laugh my balls off at his clanmates

Basically if you can't handle minor annoyances you shouldn't play any sort of team game. Dunning Kruger effect is strong as hell.

>expecting a ban from Gunz

Did that game have any level of anti-cheat in it? Shit was bonkers.

Not on a smurf account?

I downloaded a hacking tool for Diablo 2 back in the day

Was fun man

Also in ragnarok online I was in a guild that got away with major duping. Major major duping. Only a few people got banned most got off free and with so much bank made the banned people had their shit and more back in weeks, aside from the lvling.

In phantasy star online 2 on the gamecube o would dupe stuff then trade people for better stuff online
In recent years, nothing. I'm a good boy now. Mostly because the games I play are more AAA stuff which means more expensive, and getting away with it is slim I'd rather just enjoy and not have my accounts banned or whatever

I'll take advantage of exploits if i feel the punishment won't be huge and I see enough doing it that it's impossible to ban everyone, it was just a.major fucjup from the devs and if yu don't take part you get left behind

I did but they were linked by phone verification, I didn't put a lot of thought into it.

>forever silver i hack because of "hackers"

That's the best though. I love switching to spectate mode when that happens so I can watch them and have a snack. It's funny how stubborn people will be in that they simply won't leave the server

can anyone recommend me a game where i can annoy people?

the game of life

You're already playing it.

>Why do people take shit seriously
I'd give you an answer but that would put me in a vulnerable place, and I really don't think you'd be very forgiving if I did, and probably would hurt.

But fuck it, I've faced the truth enough times and I'm already pretty suicidal anyway. I could use someone to help give me another reason to get over my cowardice and do it.

I can't answer for anyone else. This is just me. But I have nothing else in my life. At all. Just the one game or so. It's all I do and I'm not even that good at it. I'm actually probably objectively bad. There's nothing else in my life. I've got no reason to live, and no skill or talents. Take away from someone the only thing left they have, and they will fight tooth and nail for it. The less you have, the harder you fight for it.

And if I'm faced with being shit at the only thing in my life, I've got nothing.

im literaly too good at annoying people in real life, its as easy as aspelling mistake.

but i need to improve to shitpost irl on a more massive scale

>le edgy suicidal fell srry for me bros
eat shit and die

go play league of legends or dota2 and play like shit, your team will get so mad

Cheated in cs using cs professionals mod & lambert
Cheated in Dark age of camelot on my mentalist by charming NPC's that shouldn't be charmable: blocking guild raids by charming and hiding key NPCs, using aggro tricks to kill friendly passive NPCs which dropped undocumented amounts of gold, pking my own realm by letting buffed high level mobs loose in lower lvl areas.
Cheated in FFXI by making my own fishing macro in ACTool, holding treasure chests required for quests for ransom using a radar program, using a script to camp and claim NM's only to call for help every single time.

>Edgy
You asked a question.
Was it rhetorical?

Go be a shitter in a moba and see how long it takes.

Overwatch has an incredibly autistic fanbase.
Just picking widowmaker, torbjorn or bastion is usually enough to make someone rage.

>he wasnt shitposting
you really have no talents or skills? thats pathetic go learn some or else

>using a script to camp and claim NM's only to call for help every single time.

You monster

>When someone picks Torbjorn in comp mode

It honestly boils my blood. Like all of the time the moron thinks he's helping the team despite his turret not getting any kills.

Or else kill myself? What do you think I just said? I'm retarded but wow. You're almost half as dumb as me.

What game?

>Dark Souls cheats are on the rise
>hell why not, join the madness
>find out I can change my state from any phantom to any other phantom/player/player ghost, invade in the forest, noclip to Andre and kill him as a low level
>cucked countless noobs from upgrading past +5

No regrets

Does it matter user? I guess not. Tf2.

Warhammer vermintide
Equipment drops can have added effects like life leech, restore stamina on hit, ...
At launch, this info was stored client-side and can be edited with CE, the hacked effect is saved on the item and stored server-side when you zone.
Adding an incompatible effect to an item (helmet effect to weapon) would cause your client to permanently crash during every loading screen, including the one immediately after every character select.
You only had a few seconds to use CE in the loading screen to repair your item data.

I spread a CE table that'd pimp your items with extra effects, and added a few incorrect combinations.
Those who used my table could no longer select & play the affected character without dev intervention to clean their inventory.

or else i'll just laff at you

>jus a dumb as me
where you from nigga?

MMO shenanigans always interested me. Like you can do so much nonsense in those games with a little bit of creative thought.

I remember being low level in WoW and watching these high level mobs just fuck shit up in the Barrens main town. Shit was hilarious.

I was climbing out of dota's trench by spamming ember spirit. One game I had bunch of Peru fags who were jajajajaja and flaming all time, they were bad but enemy was bad as well so I was carrying. Then, one time when I died late game my Peru fuctards who were flaming me all time for not giving mid said that I am shit and should leave. I told them "I am the sole reason you are still in game" to which they replied "jajajajaja noob we win without you". I didn't feed or abandon, I just stood afk base and watched my team die next team fight an Peru go full melt down mode because all of them did bets. They even tried to add me to friends lol, the butthurt was immense.

I said almost half as dumb. You couldn't be as stupid as me.

Eh, whenever I play as Pac-man in SSB4 I'll toss the hydrant and head to the opposite side and charge up my fruit. People always want to go after the hydrant.

take care, user
just remember you're important.

When I played cs go seriously it was really stressful and aggravating. There are hackers, griefers or idiots in every other game. No matter how good you are you can't win a game with one of these in your queue. I realized at some point that csgo was no longer fun because every time I played it I was really angry at something that I couldn't control. So I completely stopped caring about csgo and only queue with my friends and just have fun, whether it be trolling or hacking. I got up to LEM legit, and I was miserable, but once I stopped caring about ranks and wins/losses I was legitimately having fun.
cs is filled with generally disgusting people and making them really angry is great.
If you can't beat em join em I guess

He's not important
What's important is what he's about to do.

What a silly thing to say.

if you ever think of killing yourself remember:

go postal untill someone shoots you

Yes, I used wh for like 2 weeks in DoD:S. Didn't get banned for it and now I have 400+ games on the account. Never cheated in anything else that is online.

Glad i can enjoy games without using cheats and not get angry at trolls/kiddos and instead have a laugh sure its alot better when everyone in the server takes the game atleast semi seriously leading to some intense matches and close,fun and challenging games, but it seems like these days that is too much to ask, would be nice to have some interesting games that couldnt be hacked and without underages while remaining popular

Fuck this shit game.
PvP gave no real advantages but someone managed to find a way to instakill every enemy in the game by setting the knockback that the third hit give to send mobs off screen, when they fixed that they found a way to make a certain ability do 80-90 times the normally shit damage, a way to have skills from both class specialization at the same time, a way to make it so that everytime you took a step you did a spin2win ability and i found a glitch myself where if you spammed a powerup as you connected, if you had the powerup when you disconnected, they would stack.

Hell no. I don't hate anybody. Nobody deserves it but me.

I might try the cheese wire super glue thing though. Where you kill yourself and or jump off/fall off a tall object with cheese wire secured tightly to the structure, then looped around your neck, and then back again on to the structure, making a cutting wire "noose" around your neck. Then, after that you glue your hands to the side of your head and leap. The fall will cause the wire to slice through your neck but your hand will be glued to your head. So it'll look like you ripped your own head off.

Never.

Where is the point in playing the game when you cheat?

>phoon scripting
you can stop lying now

most i've cheated is using a maphack in d2
i've never been able to use any bots, though
everyone says it's easy, i just don't know what i was doing wrong

>strap bomb to self
>run towards hillary or other cuck polititian

you would be a hero to be remembered

Only a retard can understand that my friend

While I'm sure you think that might solve an immediate problem, she'd become an American princess-martyr overnight. Her running mate would win for sure and could double down on all her policies and go completely full tilt and people would praise his name as a hero honoring the memory of an American treasure and my name and family would go down in history as traitors forever. I don't anything but political gain for her campaign from that.

or its like brexit
>some female politian gets shot
>leave overtakes remain

you wont know untill you try

Nothing like killing shitty aimbot railers in quake. Just use map knowledge and rocket the corners. Gave a lot of satisfaction to own cheaters. I mean how bad can you be if you can't win with an aimbot.

this was some years ago, but:

>san andreas multiplayer roleplay server
>get accepted in the police faction
>fast-forward couple of weeks
>notice a familiar nickname on the server
>level 1, barely knows how the game works
>figure out its a guy from my school
>pull him over and interact with hi
>spam some commands and dialouge so he doesn't notice a message that I gave him some weapon materials
>tell him to get out of the car, pat him down
>"ohh looks like someone was ready to build some weaponary, eh?"
>cuff him, arrest him the HQ
>don't confescate the materials
>45 min in the county for possesion
>give him 60 min
>patrol around the jail at the time his sentence runs up
>he gets out of jail, confront him
>frisk him again, find the same materials, arrest him again
>repeat 2 times
>he explodes and rage quits mid roleplay (against the rules)
>report him
>gets banned

next day at school
>walk into the class in the moring
>can hear him ranting to his buddies how he'd poke the eyes out of that cop if he knew him IRL
>MFW

That's not at all the same. Look at what happened after Reagan was shot.
You can't kill ideas with bullets.

wow, 14yo fucking with 14yo. you cs go fags are all the same

but you can kill the people who hold those ideas then erase them from the history books

That's kind of dark.

You understand of course that the person you kill isn't the only person with that belief, yes? That an action like that can convince people that their beliefs were noble, causing their ideas and beliefs to spread to the people you thought you were saving. See also Lincoln's assassination. Boothe thought he would be a hero for killing Lincoln. He turned himself into one of history's greatest villains and Lincoln into a hero. Or Jessie James when he was shot by Bob Ford. He wrote a book and play about it. He got booed on stage and was eventually shot and killed himself he got to be so hated, he thought he was such a hero.

>their beliefs were noble
not if i run a propaganda campaign against them and kill their families

MLK was falling into obscurity before his assassination, killing someone over their ideals is genuinely retarded.

Well we're talking about a single suicide bombing here aren't we?

I've trolled a fanbase before
youtu.be/k7rTLRShPt0

still can make the other guy look like the bad guy and no one will care

any other people here also wanting to anally devestate a community?

>and no skill or talents
Talent is a meme
If you want to get into art or music you can start anytime you want
Can't speak for music but regarding drawing and painting, you can get good at it if you aren't missing any hands. You only need to put effort into it.

Never in a multiplayer game. Encountered lots of cheaters though.

>play cs mirage when you could still talk to other team in half time
>kid with squeaky noise is talking shit
>most obvious walls I've ever seen, like awping through objects tier of obvious
>always spams "xDDD" or "lel" after kills
>is a stairs every time
>nade spam is ass
>"wp bub :)"
>he goes completly bananas
>we laugh at him until he leaves

I always imagine cheaters in even slightly competetive games as either children or infantile adults because if you grief them enough so their crutches don't work they can't handle it.

Nicely done.
What keyboard is that? Looks nice.

Gmod

oh fug i thought this video was lost forever

You make whoever you try to bomb look good and whoever they oppose look bad. Literally, if you wanted Hillary to lose, you'd have to go after Trump to be honest. If he died his running mate would be looked at as a patriot hero and pillar of strength.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HZE2PJS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474128324&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=Tt eSPORTS&dpPl=1&dpID=41KJTm3W8eL&ref=plSrch
I think

Man, i used to cheat like there is no tomorrow on Enemy Territory (Wallhack + Aimbot), shit was the most fun i ever had in my life.

Absolutely nonsense. Innate talent and ability has always been barrier. You either can or you can't. Those that can will excel and exceed and learn quickly. I get the feel you will tell me about how you learned later in life. But never stopped to think if you had natural talent you never tried to exploit.

To believe that everyone has something of value is to believe that nature doesn't shit out useless crap and the failed organisms and detrimental mutations that have been weeded out through evolution should be testament to this. There's garbage organisms. Garbage DNA. Detrimental effects to the animal. Life that is not suited to survive. Why there is this notion that there are no humans with nothing beneficial is confusing when there's so much natural evidence in the world contradicting such an absurd notion.

Have been using an aimbot for years on BF3/4 and remain undetected, I assume because I don't actually use the Auto-Aim function on it. The Aimbot makes every single bullet of mine a 1-hit kill regardless of the weapon or where it hits the enemy. So I turn that feature on and sit back sniping, nobody notices anything suspicious.

Until my friend used my machine to play and thought it would be funny to switch to support, turned the auto-aim on and killed around 30 people pushing the objective in under 10 seconds.

>Have any of you ever cheated / trolled / griefed in an online game
Yup back in old CS on WON. I had a whole bunch of cd keys so i just hacked for fun until i only had a few keys that were not won banned left. Never done it again. I was a 13 year old retard at the time.

Was fun tho.

I will NEVER understand why you would hack such a casual game, especially since everyone knows how severe the repercussions are.

I'll politely listen for why you think there's no such thing as unimportant or useless people like myself without anything to offer.

holy kek

Fucking loved being a cop on SAMP, never got into the RP stuff though, just loved pissing people off by arresting them.

It's amazing how angry people get at not being able to cheat in Overwatch.
m.imgur.com/a/ZzSGi

I can't speak for all hobbies but I can 100% assure you becoming good at drawing is something every single retard can do. If you have the desire to do it, if you study hard and spend years practicing and drawing what you like , you can be as good as it gets
The difference is that not everyone has the drive and discipline to do it. If you don't care for it you'll never make it
I said talent is a meme because while a person in 10 million can have a degree of natural skill in something, you should give 0 fucks about not being talented yourself, or it all becomes "who cares I dont have talent anyway, I give up" and you will never accomplish anything like this
Besides skill acquired with hard work is worthy of respect, talent is not because it is not earned.

you just need to be a "pro" player that's sponsored, Blizzard will literally defend you publicly.

>Gunz
>tfw hackers made the 90% of the game after Ijji got the game

That was the only game I ever hacked because it was next to impossible to find non hacker players

rp is shit

I used to car ram and rdm people on crazybobs, once I had low health and jumped in front of a speeding cop car which killed me and the driver lost all his cop ranks because "lol dont kill innocents"

I don't recall improving at anything ever. Can't say I'm particularly interested in art, since I don't think I could handle it. I think I would give up because I think it would make me feel worse, not better. I'd be working forever without improvement. It's not that I'm not already broken. It's that I know what will come from the failure, and the disappointment.

Though this brings some other questions to mind. If everyone can be great, as you say, why so few that DO? They have drive and determination. And often interest as well. But they never improve.

Practice makes above average!

RP stuff is where it's at. If you're on some random tunt/freeroam/trucking your power is limited.in rp servers, you own the server and you're exempt from some of the server rules :^)

Source? I don't follow waifuwatch so I don't know anything shit in the competitive scene.

no but i develop cheats to profit of retards that do

>Let my 10 yr old brother play CSGO on my PC
>He quickly finds a bunch of friends to comp with
>Ranks up to LEM

While your grown ass couldn't climb out of silver so you threw a shitfit. Pretty sad dud

i have csgo smurf account

i originally bought it to play with couple of my noob irl friends, and i had to get rank low enough to be able to play even if we weren't 5-stack.

I was playing on gamepad, still hit gn1 (which was too high), so i started taking certain actions to lose the game. like, if i hear german accent, i speak russian, or if someone is voting to kick anyone, i never do that to keep team more divided.

sometimes i feel kinda bad about that, but then again it's hilarious to see people getting completely discouraged only because i'm pretending to be russian

he was a scripter

>rp

You're halfway right, to believe that not everyone on Earth is created equal - they aren't. Some are born with inherently more talent than others, but hard work is the great equalizer between men with talent and men without. To give up without trying just because the rest of the world was born better than you is perhaps the most laughable outlook on life I can imagine. There will ALWAYS be people who started out better than you. Your job is to beat them anyway.

Don't need to cheat in TF2 if you use the vaccinator, with a good partner you become nigh unkillable.

I used to play search and destroy: ricochet and block team mates with the riot shield. I would be met with a flurry of "ill hack your account" and other bullshit threats. 10/10 would do again

>in a casual game
you say that like it's a bad thing

Step it up, niggas.

user trying my best, doing everything I can at one thing I love for years and failing to improve. At all. It's possible that I am getting worse.

Some people just simply don't deserve the precious gift of life they're given.

But what if people with multiple different damage types shoot at you all at once?

Kek ok this one made me laugh

>140 days
lmao @ u

>what is an alt
Please, there's more accounts.

There's ways to deal with that, outplay them, try to separate them, pop multiple charges at the same time to mitigate the different damages. The biggest thing is just to fight smart, don't try to take a whole team on as one vaccinator pair. It also helps if the person you're healing is an amazing soldier.

>friend plays on "communist" server on minecraft
>talks about it constantly
>i have a minecraft account
>havent played since beta 1.5.3
>decide to play for some lulz
>join his server
>bunch of 14 year old kids extolling the virtues of communism in minecraft and talking about how good itd be in real life
>the main aspect of the server is all diamonds must go to mods and you must "donate" a chest worth of iron and gold to the mods every week
>all the mods have a town called "Irongrad" outside normietown
>spend a week making tnt and flint & steels and hiding it in a buried chest under my house
>server is one of those ones someone pays to be hosted by a 3rd party so its always online
>Wait til i have almost a chest full of tnt stacks and flint&steels each and wait
>go on the server at like 2am when only 2 or 3 people are online
>only one mod online and hes helping a newbie build his house in the normietown
>go to "irongrad" and fill all the mods houses with tnt and surround the town with a wall of 2 block high tnt
>start setting trees on fire on the far side of normie town
>while mods are flying around with buckets putting out the fire i write "commie fags" in the dirt in obsidian that i gathered
>detonate the tnt and log off
>start getting threats from friend through facebook about 20 minutes later
>"dude you ruined like 6 months work"
>laugh all the harder at the thought of them spending 6 months building their shit
>never play minecraft again

>when you're entirely aware you're facing off against people using hacks, aimbot or no
>you still play the game without cheating yourself because you enjoy the game
>not even that good at the game, just want to have fun

Why don't you just try to get good, it's what everyone else is doing.

Question.
How do you get that much TNT? Is it still exclusively a creeper drop for gunpowder?

yeah at the time it was but someone had built a mob farming tower outside our town to farm for arrows and shit.

Basically a tower made entirely of obsidian with no windows and no torches in it where all the rooms were only 2 blocks high so you could just go in there and farm kills like fuck for xp but i mainly used it for gunpowder.

Im not gonna lie. It took me fucking days and was a total waste of time and energy but i had nothing better to do and thought destroying their shit would be worth it.

>CS1.6
>speedhacker on a server
>find out where he stops in front of the wall
>kill him several times in a row
>he leaves, server is happy
>aimbot guy on a server
>a bunch of people just rush him with grenades and shotguns
>he leaves
>CS2D
>join a server
>admin rights for everyone
>teleport a bunch of people to secret rooms
>they don't even know what's going on
>DayZ mod
>a building has a wall that you can go through
>camp inside the wall and kill a survivor
>another survivor finds the dead body and tries to loot it
>after some time another survivor finds 2 dead bodies and tries to loot them
>a hour later survivor walks past the 9 dead bodies and tries to shoot at the wall
>he dies
>TF2
>launch myself as an engineer to the borders of the map where I can walk on nothing and get behind the enemy lines

I found a bug that gives me and my friends items that gives full hp/mp in Ragnarok Online (it's originally a rare drop). We then proceed to obliterate the biggest guild in the server with just 6 people. Still couldn't get a castle though because none of us would make a breaker assassin.

aw man i can go one better

a mod on a server i played on built a house in the middle of a lake formation that took him like 3 weeks to build.

They had those mods enabled where you could trade for items in in game "stores"

One of the stores sold a stack of sponges for a gold block (the 9 ingots arranged as one block) and for whatever reason where i had a house had a cavern nearby full of the stuff so i bought like 3 stacks of sponges, went to his lake when he was offline and used the sponges to drain the lake and refilled it with lava by putting a layer of stone across it one block down from the top edge and then covering it in lava then mining the stone away

The guy wigged the fuck out cause not only had i buried his house in lava but the roof was wood and had burned off and subsequently filled the fuckers house with lava too

The best bit was he got banned for calling me and a few other people "cunts" in the chat when swearing was banned on the server and i got ban from buying stuff in the stores for a week and that was it

I don't have a source, but I do know that Blizzard made an Overwatch blog post regarding cheating after a lot of people flipped out over EnvyUS (pro team) having lots of players who are blatantly cheating - namely people like Taimou who play dedicated McCree.

You could probably find it easily.

I kinda wish you would have taken pictures. That sounds pretty cool to be honest. A guy just preparing for days and hiding bombs in his basement, then sneaking in the dead of night and blowing up the fucking massive proletariat stronghold? It's practically like something out of Orwell or Huxley or hell even like the ending to Fahrenheit 451. That's just so deliciously ironic I wish I could have seen the before and after.

>Liking communism because of the 'pay your overlords all your valuables' stuff
nigga no, i'm okay with people liking communism, but if you do, you should like it because of everyone being equal and shit

GET OUT OF MY STOOOORE

>Everyone being equal
But some animals are more equal than others. :)

damn dude not the shadow realm

as a proud capitalist i get what you're thinking, but the commies we think of today actually morphed the regular idea into something dystopian

youtube.com/watch?v=b8tWXHgzvoc

Orwell was a Trotskyist who was critising Marxism.

Dystopian =/= Orwellian

>pre-renewal

Moe? Is that you?

Cheating in online games is a straight up admission that you're so shit at whatever game you're playing that you need extra help. It's like using a mode below Easy.

It's just random image from google, m8.

>premake with friend
>"buy decoys"
>me and friend throw nades against wall so we get down to 2-3hp
>sit on decoys teammate throws
>"bye"

I was quoting animal farm.

I never really cheated but I used to grief people all the time. Those days are coming to an end though because the butthurt autists that play video games now have turned gaming into a hugbox where you get banned for having the smallest amounts of fun.

not always true, little buddy

Tons of games, why? Because it's fun

The Division
>Wall hacks
>Currency hacks
>Aim hacks
>Damage hacks
>Speed hacks
>Teleporting hacks
>MFW They gave WARNINGS instead of bans

>CS:GO
>Wall hacks
>Speed hacks
>Aim hacks
>MFW Just rebuy the game for 3 bucks when I get banned after like a month of hacking

>TF2
>Wall hacks
>Speed hacks
>Aim hacks
>Crit hacks
>Name change script to avoid being kicked
>MFW Official servers don't have admins so I can hack all I want

>GTA 5
>Wall hacks
>Speed hacks
>Flying hacks
>Money hacks
>Weapon hacks
>MFW They never ban people anymore anyways
The list goes on and on, I've hacked in multiple MMOs, random FPS games, some racing games, it's fun to see faggots rage and scream over their mic, it's totally worth a few bucks to just rebuy the game if I do somehow get banned, I love seeing people rage :) it's fun!

No, because cheaters are the niggers of online gaming.

*unleashes katana*
>Heh, prepare to get hacked kid
*teleports behind you*

yea , like i could enjoy a 10 vs 10 game where everyone plays like a monkey

>not praising the best character in the game
i play him in every defence situation and if my team flames me for that , i pick him on attack too , then i enjoy their rage / hate
only for that , the 40€ are totally worth it

>communism
>everybody is equal
That is just a meme my friend. Just think logically. Stalin lived in a mansion while the farmers got fucked over in their little sheds. communism and socialism are the worst m8

see
i'm a proud cheeseburger man but communism isn't the absolute devil

i had a friend who was GE tier , and he played with us
>he had almost 50 kills at the end of every game
>every enemy called him a hacker
>he wasnt
mfw i stopped playing with him because he ruined my experience too

Yes, I've been hacking on games since 2006 when I first got a broadband connection, mostly for trolling purposes (it's my favourite past-time). I've aimboted and speedhacked on several FPS games, I even bought a 3 month undetectable-hack subscription for CS Source back in 2008. Nowadays I mostly troll on LoL and Town of Salem.

I purposely play like a bot in Overwatch
Moving in straight lines, reacting slowly, zero situational awareness, predictable pathing, occasionally getting stuck...
Given the amount of times people have said "report the bot" after the match, I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet
I even got POTG once

I've never cheated, but I do enjoy griefing sometimes.

Nah I suck dick at CSGO, but my little brother has been playing combat arms since he was 6. When he got into CSGO he ranked up ez.

>The Division

Game was fun as fuck to hack in, it's funny how Ubishit didn't ban hackers, the currency hack for the DZ was funny as fuck, people were asking how I got the end game guns already hahahaha

i botted everything 99 in runscape back in the day now cheating is just lame

Never really cheat or anything but I'm kind of a huge faggot when it comes to playing shooters. If the game has emotes and shit I'll use them and if not, I'll just pour out a magazine into their corpse while I'm sure the death cam is still streaming.

>playing GTA IV freeroam
>everyone is having fun wandering around aimlessly and killing each other every so often
>some fuck head sends me a pm
>says if you want to kill people go play death match
>so I start telling everyone and find out he sent to pm to other people too
>I get everyone in the entire server to gang up on him and hunt him down
>after about 10 minutes some other people join and help him

>get to LEM with no issues
>get drunk one night and end up silver
>been silver ever since

>gaming
Blegh.

>Playing Terraria with /vg/
>Some guy makes a server. I build under the spawn with the admin's permission
>Chilling out in my underground floating square home
>See some drama about a guy stealing from another's chests
>Follow him to his home when drama died down, it's a pyramid in the desert
>He leaves, I sneak inside
>All sorts of loot that was claimed stolen
>When he's offline, I go full Robin Hood and return the loot to the people that it was stolen from
>Rig his home with dynamite and wire
>He logs in, takes a step from his spawn point
>Sudden server lag
>Guy logs out forever

>telling kids to crouch three times here, jump four times there, shouting something dumb, and doing it all over again on another level for recon in halo 3

Good times.

The Division was fucking awesome to hack in, the fact they didn't ban you for hacking was retarded as fuck, did you use the PVE one shot hack? Made soloing easy.

Shame the game died kek

Used to hack gunbound, one to give me every shot bonus regardless of wether I even hit anything, one to show aim and power, first was very obvious so I just 1v1d some guy who was cool with it. Turns out he hacked the store page to sell us cash items for gold, and bought us all the best shit. Good times.

Halo reach grifball. Absolute bullshit what it is nowadays

>mfw never the aforementioned in a game
>mfw get so gud get accused of hacking/cheating
>mfw get banned from server from accusations alone
>mfw real skills rekt all