Will Mass Effect Andromeda have a cute Quarian companion?

Will Mass Effect Andromeda have a cute Quarian companion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mR9JI89s24M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Given that we've already seen Salarians, Asaris and Krogans who are likely squadmates I'd say we're bound to get Quarians too.

I'd be more concerned about the game being SJW shit.
Mass effect is dead.

>suit rats
>cute

>Andromeda
>Cute anything
They've forgotten how to make qt alien chicks and are now focusing on recreating the hideous atmospehere of DAI "women".

I won't buy if there isn't one female Quarian romancable option. I'd accept her being lesbian but I want her to be straight of course.

>Nu-bioware making qt Quarians again
I hope not. And if they do they'd probably make her an insufferable bitch.

It looks like inquisition

So every character is going to be a greasy freak with the rubbery facial animations of LA Noire (because they're going to try and fail to do mo-cap)

like Tali?

Doesn't matter, it'll still be garbage

>Talli
>Bad
No fuck you she's pure.

>tfw Tali couldn't be a lesbian
Biggest blunder of the whole series

>Only squadmember concerned for your wellbeing in Citadel DLC without a sarcastic comment to go with it

She's only a "bitch" if you intentionally fuck her over with renegade options, and that applies to every character.

Have a (You), Boschtet!

Homosexuality is degenerate, nothing blunder about it.

>Citadel DLC

Enjoy your sing along mode, you xeno loving shit

>"""""""cute"""""""

Yuri is the purest form of love.

>Write her to be attracted to FemShep
>Imply she MASTURBATES to FemShep
>Can't romance her
Blunder of the century

>Yuri
Christ, you're a weeb too.

I have been thinking about doing a renegade playthrough of ME trilogy, but then I realized that it would require pissing off or even getting killed every fun and interesting character in the series and without those, what's the point.

I'm still mad.

>2016
>Not a weeb
Next you'll tell us you're a straight man

True.
And yet, I'm way more interested in DA4 than ME4.

Has the SJW gotten me, Cred Forums?
I'm afraid of self-termination.

There's no point by the time you get to ME3 and you can't even team up with anybody from 2 aside from best girl and Tali

That's not even the image Bioware made though.

I know, thats why I'm mad

But that's Degenerate. And degeneracy is heresy therefore it must be burned.

No shit. They just shopped a random model.

>He doesn't know that the sisters of battle are all gay
In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium there is only yuri

there is going to be da4? seriously?
i'd quicker bet on bioware led behind the shed

So your only problem with the photoshopped image was that it wasn't even more photoshopped?

I thought nothing in 40k has a sex drive

Inquisition ended on a sequel hook. Next game is in Tevinter

It was a mistake to not have her rommancable at all in 1. They literally made the cutest character unobtainable.

She might as well be unobtainable in all games because why would you be maleshep?

If that were true Slaanesh wouldn't exist

That's BioWare Social Network tier stupidity. Why don't you off yourself and save us all the trouble?

>Homosexuality is degenerate, nothing
blunder about it.
>I'd be more concerned about the game being SJW shit.

So stick to games made by conservatives: youtube.com/watch?v=mR9JI89s24M

aren't eldars exist only for pleasure? or they predecesors or whatever
i hate 40k it's unrealistic 2 dimensional social structure is boring

>in the universe where there is literally a chaos god of depravity and excess brought into existence by a galactic scale Eldar orgy

But how can the Sisters of Battle find time to be gay while being eternally ass rammed by thirsty Khornate daemons due to their red rage?
>Nothing in 40k has a sex drive
M8 there are two big things that relies on sex drive to exist.

>Imply she MASTURBATES to FemShep

I don't remember this at all.

yeah, maybe this time they will not mask single player game as mmo
i'd play proper single player bioware rpg even of me3 quality
they retconned lore though, i'm not buying "golden city is magic elf city" bullshit it should've been something darker like deeproads stuff but they wrote cliche garbage fantasy

>Tali
>cute

ME2 Shadow Broker DLC

Because maleshep is canon and femshep wouldn't last a day doing any of the shit that maleshep did? Not to mention conversations with the men are infinitely more vapid.

Youre right.
She's not cute.

She's fucking adorable

It's fake cute engineered to manipulate you, like Triss in the Witcher. Don't believe her lies, her loyalty is only to the migrant fleet.

>and femshep wouldn't last a day doing any of the shit that maleshep did
A genetically enhanced soldier that is either a genius technician or a fucking psychic that later becomes a full-on cyborg with superhuman strength and endurance's gender actually matters to you?

>best girl and Tali
But it's the same girl!

So she had to be thinking about Femshep to use the nerve-stim shit?

>not doing biotic shep
It doesn't matter what gender they are.

Bioware made femshep to appeal to losers and women. Everyone knows she'd probably break down and start crying the moment she landed on Eden Prime, probably get molested by one of the gas bags.

She also looks up human mating practices along with the nervestim packages.

what does nerve-stim pro even do?

>AIDS ridden space muslim refugee
>cute

seriously Cred Forums, go fuck yourself

S-stop...She's too cute.

All right mate, you keep doing you I guess

It's like a vibrator built into her suit. And it's the professional model.

Triss brainwashed you though.

Well now we know your fetish, sicko.

More like Mass Effect Amoeba amirite?

Reminder not to support racism in the industry

no, it's "Andromeda"

>he has a pee fetish

Also what the fuck is a snowquester?

What the fuck is a snowquester

Not even willing to pirate this travesty in the making. They're so fucking lazy and out of ideas that Thresher Maws are in another fucking Galaxy. Jeez at least attempt to make something new.

Some blizzard that happened in march 2013.

>AIDS ridden space muslim refugee
Don't they stay in suits for the specific purpose of not getting diseases? They isolate ships just to keep contaminants out.
I always thought Batarians were more like Space Muslims, they even have the whole suicide bombing thing in ME1.

A deadly one I take it? I see no other reason to get so buttmad about questin in the snow otherwise.

>Thinking mudshits have the brain capacity to create starships and bots to do their bidding
Space is haram to them. I find it insulting you compare qt Quarians to subhumans.

their immune system is fucked

I have literally no fucking idea, Heir sounds like an autist, bitching about white people making names for a disaster in a white country.

Don't even have to look that hard to find evidence of biowares chronic laziness

The recent "gameplay" trailer had a teleporting pistol that disappeared and reappeared from scene to scene as someone was simply running down a hall

What the fuck is a snowquester
i'm whitw btw

fun fact, he'd get 4 years in prison by russian extremism laws

You better be able to impregnate one or else I'm not buying the game

Umm...that's not how it works bud.

Humans cannot impregnate quarians. You could adopt a kid together.

Will Mass Effect Andromeda finally let me fuck the space husbando race?

tfw no gf life tali

>these people who still honestly believe those are the final animations that will be in game when there isn't even a release date
And before you even start, this is just common sense. Goddamn, you really think EA is spending money on marketers this far out?

when will these games let me put a BIOTIC GOD on my party?

Or if you want an actual son get a male quarian to cuck your waifu for a little bit. Get her impregnated, blow the doners brains out and keep the son for yourself.

That's being a literal cuck though, worse than adoption

That's true. But hey that's the only way I can see having a biological alien kid.

>Malequars
>cucking anyone
They are the cucks, there's a reason femquars go for humans/turians.

Is this going to be your first bioware game?

Those lazy fucks have been reusing the same shitty animations from ME1.

>Goddamn, you really think EA is spending money on marketers this far out?

Oh wait, you're just an idiot or underage.

Will I actually be able to romance female aliens and not recolored humans? I want a turian gf.

Huh. When you put it like that I understand why their population is still 17 million.

Adopted kids are also biological.

no one mentioned marketers

It's STILL not your kid, dumbass. Might as well adopt one that needs a family instead of letting someone fuck your wife. Seriously what is wrong with you

Given how often he talks about his hatred towards white people, his posts about murder could be considered true threats.

>capitalizing race names
Boy, we Humans sure are silly.

Tali wanted some Shepard penis, not Shepard-vagina.

>no way Sam Maggs is actually a writer at Bioware
>it's true

oh my, the odds of it being even a mediocre game is not good

It's going to be shit man. And the worst part is fucking retards are defending it and are going to buy it. Bioware seriously needs to die.

They ruined Tali to make her a romance partner.

I wanted to fuck ME1 Tali, not the stammering incompetent cockstruck wench from ME2 onwards.