I have some nice money in my hands. Can you recommend a good game for me from Steam? Pretty new if possible

I have some nice money in my hands. Can you recommend a good game for me from Steam? Pretty new if possible

What kind of games do you like?

Homefront: The Revolution
Lords of the Fallen
The Evil Within

All underrated as fuck and enjoyable to play.

I have played Dragon's Dogma, Kingdoms of Amalur and Overwatch a lot lately. So I guess RPG, FPS and TPS are close to my heart.

Homefront: The Revolution and Lords of the Fallen sound kind of interesting, but they cost 20 € with Mixed reviews, so I have to doubt a little. Evil Within looks pretty okay though even though I really don't play horror games that much.

You shouldn't bother reading Steam reviews. Most people are retarded when it comes to that shit.

"Waaah! My rig from 2010 can't run this game! It's unoptimized."

"meme review lololol bad game, gave me ass cancer. hehehehe. lol."

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is one of the easiest games ever made. How are you enjoying that shit? Legit curious. It's got no challenge, even on hard mode.

Way of the Samurai 4?

DOOM is also decent, but don't buy the Season Pass. You'll be disappointed.

Far Cry Primal is pretty meh, but it's also somewhat fun. They dropped the ball by not letting you be a cannibal.

Fallout 4 is garbage imo. I'm mad I wasted money on it.

Rainbow Six Siege is dope as fuck, if you like online shooters. It's basically a slower paced, more tactical Counter-Strike. Just make sure you got a mic and are willing to use it.

Skip The Division. The game's dead.

The Crew is free on Uplay this month. I hear it's full of microtransactions, though.

Bad Rats

Hmm fair enough. But for legit are they 20 € worth?

True that. I find it enjoyable because it's just chill grinding without worry. You can put hours to it without much of an effort. Dragon's Dogma was better though, because you had to do shit.

Haven't heard of this. What kind of game is it?

DOOM was nice for 15 hours from friend's library, wouldn't pay for it though

I won't touch any Far Cries, not really enjoyable

FO4 shit

Siege seems nice, but I guess I would want at least some friends to play with

Crew isn't really for me, because cargames outside of Wipeout, Flatout and Burnout don't appeal

user, please. You said you wanted steam games, just please try and seach for it on steam. It should be pretty clear pretty fast what kind of game it is.

It's hard to give you the go ahead without knowing you.

Lords of the Fallen isn't perfect, but it's got the best weapon and armour design I've ever seen.

It's a more accessible Souls game with a weighty movement system. Your attacks are slower.

Here's my Steam review:

+ Best armour design I've ever seen.
+ Staggeringly beautiful graphics.
+ Visceral, intense combat.
+ Dark fantasy atmosphere.
+ Interesting and badass enemy design.
+ Sick looking weapons.
+ Intriguing world lore.
+ Good sound effects.
+ Attainable achievements.
+ Fantastic main character.
+ Morally ambiguous dialogue (no Mass Effect style good/evil t).
+ Deep story that takes multiple playthroughs to digest.
+ Has New Game ++ (that's the limit, though).
+ Secrets are hard to find.
+ Interesting non-player characters.
+ Sidequests aren't tracked.
+ Game doesn't hold your hand.
+ Good voice acting.
+ Multiple endings.
+ Great object destruction physics.

- Some horrible bugs.
- Spelling errors galore.
- Music isn't the greatest.
- Lacks polish.
- Some optimization issues (overblown, though).
- Difficulty level is inconsistent.
- Some blood, but no real gore.
- Goofy corpse physics.

+/- Attack animations are on the slow side.
+/- Weighty movement system.

I've played for 200+ hours, btw.

As for The Evil Within, you're not gonna like it if you don't like difficult games. You get one shotted a lot. It's also scary as fuck, if you're sensitive to that kind of shit.

Supposed to say "(no Mass Effect style good/evil bullshit)."

Fucking Steam censorship. Such a shitty platform.

Wow thanks for the review, will buy that shit. As for Evil Within, steep learning curve and difficulty isn't really a problem for me as long as it's not artificial.

Lots of people say it's artificial.

Both Lords and TEW are flawed games. If you're not a picky, though, you'll probably like them. You just gotta accept that they're not perfect.

The Evil Within has a somewhat confusing story, but it's enjoyable as fuck. Game has fantastic atmosphere. Also, the DLC is actually good.

It's a frustrating game, though. You will inevitably get your ass kicked. Oh, and prepare to be terrified.

Dying Light is also worth consideration. I haven't played the updated version, but it did just get a graphics overhaul.

It's repetitive, but fun. More fun than the majority of zombie games. Doing parkour all around the city is fun as hell. It also has a pretty robust crafting system. Mostly melee combat, but there's some guns later on.

Yeah DL has been under watch for a while, will probably try it from friend's library. It's okay for me that game isn't perfect if it's fun and just not complete bullshit. Will check those two out, Lord first. Thanks mate.

No problem, homie. Glad to help.

Is that the katana guy?

Yes.

Anyone ever have a non-nice money?

Valley, game is fun and the graphics are breath taking

the euro

quick question:

Is the full package of Lords of the Fallen worth extra 10 €? I never use DLC weapons, so don't count them in value

DOOM
Hyperlight Drifter

Yes. Ancient Labyrinth is the best and most difficult content in the game.

Just make sure you go in blind. Using a guide absolutely ruins Ancient Labyrinth.

Picture related.

>playing plays using a guide

at least for me it always ruins the experience

Buy from GOG or go physical. Don't pay steam shit.

Mad Max

>Homefront: The Revolution
>Lords of the Fallen

whatever you do, DO NOT get these. You're getting memed on and hard at that

Same. It's funny, because the majority of Steamfags used a guide and gave it a negative review.

>Listening to Metacritic and Steam reviews in the year of the Lord, 2016.

I bet you listen to gaming podcasts and visit Giant Bomb or RPS on a daily basis. Maybe even Kotaku. I bet you watch gaming personalities on YouTube, lol.

I think you misread OP's post. He wanted GOOD games, not mediocre.

RS: Siege

Divinity: Original Sin

No mans sky

I feel like this deserves a photoshop with different character face on the other side of the blade

something like this?