>he dies

He tried to had Ciri killed. Fuck him.

>If you dont kill him in w2 he dies offscreen before w3
Goddammit

wtf I hate Temeria now

The first villain in Saints Row the Third

>plays the straight man to the insane luchador guy
>gets crushed by a giant rock in the first act

God I'm so fucking mad about Witcher 3 ditching so much from Witcher 2.

I love that game, I love it a lot despite some of its flaws, and it really is one of the better games that's come out in recent times.
But still:

>Henselt literally reduced to a "nah he died" fate if you don't let Roche kill him
>Iorveth fucking nowehere
>Those two fags offering you an experimental potion or some shit in Act 3

I mean they put in all that effort for Letho, why not any of the other major characters?

>game is called Assassins of Kings
>king gets assassinated
WOOOOOOOOOW

W1 > W2 is the same. They're games that are meant to stand up on their own two feet.

though W2 has some problems standing at all

Having him killed felt so good. He deserved desu for what he did in the second war with Nilfgaard.

That was clever

>Play W1
>He refer to his kingdom as a whorehouse every other sentence
Based Foltest

>Do sidequests in Witcher 1 that get me two legendary swords
>they carry over to Witcher 2
>useful for 5 minutes before they're outclassed by a sword dropped by bandits

>Get one of the swords back in W3
>Its the best sword in the game when you get it
>5 levels later
>Its outclassed by random bandit loot

wish dropped gear didn't scale, ng+ would actually be hard

Aerondight and Iris scales.

I didnt kill him, Roche did.

This motherfucker was one of the good kings in this universe. What a shame.

Russian guy from SR3

He fucked his sister and got his mistress pregnant

Nobody mentioned it being unexpected

That's what I meant

Sounds like a 9/10 king in the Witcher Universe

pretty much this, unlike most anons who dream of fucking their sister foltest actually went out and did it! the absolute madman

Slavs like to snu snu their sis

Do they also fuck their daughters and mothers? Geralt has a mommy fetish and Papa emhyr and Ciri have their thing going.

choices carrying over multiple games doesn't work, foltest living or dying would be two completely separate stories

>Offscreen.
Sort'a. I loved that cinematic where Lethor wrecks him.

>fucks his sister
>memes all over the place
>nice to his soldiers
>invites Geralt to hang around even though he's just a borish drunkard monster hunter
>gets assassinated and all he does is make a face like "thats all folks!"

Was he "our guy"?

>Not ploughing for your king.
Get the fuck out of here.

>foltest living or dying would be two completely separate stories

AND?

Choosing to go with Yorveth or Roche resulted in what's practically two different games altogether.
If the second game on a string budget could do it, surely they could have figured something more meaningful for the third game.

What exactly did this guy do that was so wrong?
Because all that I remember is that he hanged the foreigners that were conspiring against him.

The foreigners conspiring against him were roches friends, and he raped ves.
Regardless of whether or not what he did was just, the blue stripes/roche were set up to be the protagonists "friends" so it will undoubtedly cast henselt in an antagonistic light

>Game is called Assassin of Kings
>Surprised when a king eats the dust

So nothing, then.
Why was Roche even conspiring? I get why he started but with Foltest dead and Temeria in disarray there's no way they can take advantage of fucking up Kaedwen anyway.

>Because all that I remember is that he hanged the foreigners that were conspiring against him.

Dude, he hanged your friends.
If you have any sort of loyalty to some nobility, you're doing it wrong.
Heck, that fat bastard was Geralt's rightful king and see how much he'd care for his well-being if he wasn't trying to kill his to-be assassins.

>>Dude, he hanged your friends.
Because Roche was a fucking retard.
I'm not saying you should spare him, in the end he tries to kill you, but objectively speaking he did literally nothing wrong.

Yes and if they followed that same philosophy witcher 3 should've been like 4 different games, of course if they hadn't glossed over witcher 1 endings when making witcher 2 it would've been even more.

If you consider raping your friend nothing
Besides the rape, the motives of Roche and Henselt were mostly political and not moral
Roche is fiercely loyal to Temeria and Henselt was a threat to Temeria's sovereignty, you're setup to side with Roche because he is your friend
It's 2 opportunistic men fighting for some ideal: Roche for temeria and Henselt for Kaedwen. It has nothing to do with right or wrong.

>but objectively speaking he did literally nothing wrong.

And I don't give a damn about objectively speaking. Just look at how "glorious" Kaer'Mohren looked like under that fat prick's rule.
Fuck him.

The choices in the first game did change how Iorveth approached you but a simple side you choose in a massacre between the unwanted and corrupt won't change much in the grand scheme of things... killing a ruler or not, that's a different beast.

Why should he waste the kingdom's budget on some ruins where 5 weirdos live?

This was fucking unforgivable

>Saints Row 3 trailer is god tier, makes the game look like Saints Row 2 but with a celebrity/corporate level, with that guy as the main villain suiting the aesthetic

>Actual game looks like shit and is shit at everything other than messing around with your friend in coop, story is a mess, half of the missions are activity introductions, game doesn't have the trailer feel, cool looking villain dies in first act

So? Ciri brought the plague to her world.

she's a stupid cunt who ruined the act 3 of tw3.

wtf i hate skyrim now

No one is even supposed to know where it is. Kaer Morhen got wrecked 100 years ago.

Aerondight gets permenantly stronger for every enemy you kill when it is charged up.

Roche's intelligence agency was already responsible for many activities to undermine Henselt's authority along with propaganda distribution

Foltest was a total bro.