So how are you feeling about 蒼き革命のヴァルキュリア?

So how are you feeling about 蒼き革命のヴァルキュリア?

Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=nM1K86EPb7Y

Finally, we get to fuck Selvaria.

All I ever wanted.

They fixed most of it but the gameplay and world still look dumb

gameplay looks like gay cuck shite

Why the hwabyung?

You watched P5 gameplay by mistake?

No Raita no buy

nah, the game I'm talking about is called le valkekyria ubercuck reboot, it's linked in the OP

Raita is shit

we do??

Looks slow and shallow. Having to open menus to do special attacks that freeze time goes to show they tried at the last second to please valkyria fans by making it more tactical. That being said, the style of gameplay they had and the introduction of the new systems just make the game look tedious and unfun to play. If the linear map design, choppy framerate, and uninteresting enemies carry over into the final game, this shit will suck. I'll just keep buying figs to support the series

What's the matter, don't you like disgusting fake tits and anatomical errors?

Where's the fuckable Selveria?

I was trying to see where the gameplay was by the thumbnails and it took me a minute until I realized that the final fantasy looking ones WERE the Valkyria Chronicles gameplay footage

What the fuck kind of gameplay is this?

He's just going into enemy line and slashing until everyone's dead.

Holy shit, they just ripped off Dynasty Warriors.
What a shitty fucking cash grab.

Seeing what they did to the series is making me legitimately angry. And when it fails Sega will use this to justify ending the series.

>Valkyria Chronicles

Man, I'm still mad what they did to the series. They would create a classical serie but they preferred easy way and bombarded it with mediocrity and fan service. Now even game play is looks like fucking dumb. Magical asspulls didn't do any good to the series.

Reminder that they went from TRPG to this

Gameplay looks like garbage IMO, which is a shame because of all the potential it had.

Maybe, just MAYBE it could turn out to be at least "good", but we'll have to wait and see.

So its basically a slow Musou now?

It's a tactical musou just like how it was a tactical TPS

I've gone past the stage of anger and I've come to accept that this is now reality.

I'll buy the game if it goes on sale, and until then I'll just wait for fanart of notSelvaria.

I don't even hate them since the tits don't find their way in the game anyway, what I don't like is his generic faces
This new designer has much more style

I always thought Raita had a pretty distinctive way of drawing faces.
These new designs also have a certain look to them, but I don't like it because everybody looks like they have some sort of disorder.