Winter is coming Cred Forums. Are you prepared?

Winter is coming Cred Forums. Are you prepared?

Tell me your line up of comfy vidya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQy1kg_gQQ
steamcommunity.com/id/zero_requiem00/stats/appid/257850/achievements
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

games? no

i have lined up abour five dozen egs that are fermening on my table

when winter comes i will smaash the dry eggs and snort them and then slit my fucking throat and die farting

then i'll install all games and play

I think I'll finally try to progress through Rune Factory 2 again. will no doubt be playing Tropical Freeze again soon too

Devil Survivor 2
Witcher 3
Xenogears
Valkyria Chronicles
Odin Sphere
Fire Emblem

can't decide in which order to play them.
Help me out here Cred Forums

whatever Fire Emblem game first,Witcher 3 last. just do whatever order for the rest

I'm going to conquer Master of Orion II this winter. I'll certainly play through Timesplitters Future Perfect again, install a WoW private server to stand in dun morough for five minutes, and start another long Medieval 2 campaign as Denmark.

Gonna play Skyrim with the windows open.

Pokemon
WWE 2K17
Console ports of Stardew Valley
World of Final Fantasy

Looking forward to SMTIV: Apocalypse and Dishonored 2 right now, and at the moment I'm going through Trails of Cold Steel for the first time. And that has a sequel that just came out, so once I'm done with the first one I'll pick that up. In December I'm planning on replaying Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 Golden in anticipation for Persona 5. I'll probably also keep going through SMT games. I have to get back to Digital Devil Saga and I've been putting off Strange Journey since the combat didn't initially grab me in a way that made it where I wanted to keep playing.

Otherwise I don't know. I'm just keeping an eye on some of the upcoming releases and just waiting on Dishonored 2, SMTIV: Apocalypse, and Persona 5 for next year.

Not gonna be able to get very comfy with my graduate work and upcoming practicum, but what can you do.

Just started SMT IV Apocalypse. The music in this game is fucking great, I'm in love already.
youtube.com/watch?v=0QQy1kg_gQQ

hld

is this like a zelda game?

>mfw I still have to finish Nocturne and SMTIV before I can jump into Apocalypse

yeah mixed with dark souls. i hated it the first 2 hours... then i got to boss and everything just clicked. its my goty

That's not a bad thing though since both these games are great.

It's a good game but too short.

Spring is coming you fucking retard.

damn they should have hired an artist, looks like a mess

i got 29 hours out of it, granted i did 100% ahicvements. steamcommunity.com/id/zero_requiem00/stats/appid/257850/achievements

lol its ok

>tfw wageslave and going to have to be waking up at 5:30am on freezing winter mornings

Currently nothing.
I've got three games end of this month that will take up a good amount of time leading up through early fall, but that's it.
So probably Revelations Online assuming it drops before Winter.

MH4U
Rune Factory 4
SMTIV
Conception II
Etrian Odyssey IV
i'm sorry senpai, i hate getting out of bed during winter mornings

>wake up on cold winter morning
>didn't get enough sleep because you wouldn't have any free time if you didn't stay up late at night
>have to take a shit
>sit down on freezing cold toilet seat
>just want to die
being a wageslave is the worst.

Being a wageslave is only a step if you're clever, in my late teens I would work long hours with low pay, but it was a start to a better career as it would make you look good

In the winter I always do pushups in the morning, keeps me warm for a good hour when I'm wiping snow off the car.

Mirror's Edge
comfy to me anyway
(also going to finally buy witcher 3)

I plan on playing through Condemned and Deadly Premonition again in October.

Anyone know a good way to stop your windshield and rear window from getting cucked by ice in the winter? It's so fucking annoying.

use hot water to melt the ice

>tfw neet for years
>cant enjoy games anymore
>cant into human interaction
I should just Subaru

it's cold af today damnit

>tfw just got a full time job for the first time and have no idea what it's gonna be like
What are some comfy portable games ideal for 20 - 30 minute train rides? I have a Vita, 3DS and iPhone 4s.

Nier: Gestalt

>tfw wagecuck

>winter
playing nba 2k17 with my nigga friends

1. the fuck is subaru
2. now you understand what being unemployed is like

what are some comfy RPGs to play during winter?
Only name the best of the best.

anime where even in his perfect magical world, the mc suffers death again and again.

holy shit that's deep

>New Shit I'm Buying
Gravity Rush 2
Steins;Gate 0
Dishonored 2
The Last Guardian (Maybe)

>Less New Shit I'm Getting On Sale
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Stardew Valley
Homeworld Remastered
Ori and the Blind Forest
Witcher 3: GOTY edition

been there

just lose the alcohol

Fallout 2, HoMM3 and King's Bounty are my go to comfy games. I replay Fallout 2 every winter in the time leading to christmas, and HoMM3 and KB when I feel like it

pls tell

>wake up on really cold winter mornings because live in Russia
>have to forcefeed myself with oatmeal and tea that always tastes like a soap in the morning
>have to wait for your bus for 10-20 minutes
>air is always stale in a bus, because the bus is always crowded, like 40-50 people, you actually need to fight to get a seat
>every commute is naturally like traveling to hell

Being a wageslave is literally the worst thing on Earth.

Witcher 3 - Thinking about doing one massive playthrough with all the DLC
Dragon Age Origins - Really wanted to go back and do a mage playthrough
No Man's Sky - Yeah I know, but I'm hoping the price drops to around £15 in the next few months so I don't feel robbed
Just Cause 3 - Absolute shit game but I want to finish it and get it out of the way
GTA San Andreas - Bought the 'remastered' version on PS4 because it was cheap, haven't touched it yet

Eh, not really. I worked a shitload of jobs from the time I first was able until I graduated college and never had anything but the best recommendations from my former employers. When I applied to professional-level jobs, only one guy I interviewed with ever thought it was meaningful, and he expressed that he'd done similar work as a kid. Everyone else only cared about my college GPA (which sucked so I eventually removed it from my resume after my first job) or my previous work experience in the relevant field. Most managers get where they are purely based on staying with the same company a long time and getting a MBA. They don't usually have min-wage job experience, and therefore they don't see it as valuable. Even my dad thinks it's meaningless on a resume, a tense point of argument between the two of us, and he's a senior manager at a massive billion-dollar-anual-profit company.

>decide to stop being a neet
>spend half my day travelling to and from work
>the rest i spend at work
>except for 5 hours at home
>not enough time to get drunk without getting hangover
>play games, time goes twice as fast than it did at work
>go to bed, jack myself off to sleep
>wake up, spend $10 on a coffee and muffin in the morning
>realize being neet i spend less money because of all the eating at cafes/fuel/forced parties/etc
>finally end it all in my apartment with a noose and a sturdy doorframe
>found weeks later after neighbours report smelling something that they thought was "rotting beef"

Skyrim, Definitely.

>Play battlefield 1 all year and act as if i were there and not in this useless world

It's gun be a good winter

also modern warfare remaster and DS3 dlc

>last guardian comes out same day as dks3 dlc

dont worry, i just remembered the delay...

play dofustouch it's fun as fuck
think an international server will be up soon

This song sounds like some Secret of Mana shit. I like it.

well that got dark

Pokemon Sun/Moon
Replaying Explorers of Sky, having just finished Super.
Owlboy looks pretty comfy.
Replaying Dishonored 1 in preparation for 2.
Replaying The Stick of Truth in preparation for Fractured But Whole.
Need to finish Transistor and The Wolf Among Us.

People make working sound like shit. Working some minimum wage bullshit job usually sucks, but working is the only time I actually feel justified and satisfied in playing games in my free time. There's an alright balance here for me.

>Majora's Mask
>ICO
>Nier
>Drakengard 3
>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Most of February's releases
Winter's going to be busy.

>everybody complains about the winter
>no mosquitoes in the winter

>neighbours report smelling something that they thought was "rotting beef"

Thank god you still lived with your mom at the time.

Bully. Fuck everything else

>mid September
>still hot as fuck here
New Mexico is suffering

winter is the best desu